‘Christianity is Europe’s last hope’ Hungary's Orban

"Dark clouds are gathering over Europe because of immigration," said Orban.

Deploying a host of statistics and apocalyptic visions he said: “We are those who think that Europe’s last hope is Christianity. If hundreds of millions of young people are allowed to move north, there will be enormous pressure on Europe.

If all this continues, in the big cities of Europe there will be a Muslim majority.”

He suggested that the increase of Muslims in Europe is a harbinger of the fall of Western civilization. “The West falls as it fails to see Europe being overrun by mass immigration and Islamic expansion”.

"Nations will cease to exist, the West will fall, while Europe won't even realize that it has been invaded," he ominously declared.

"Christianity is Europe's last hope” before adding immigration especially from Africa, could mean “our worst nightmares can come true”.

He said immigration was no more helpful for a country’s national development than influenza contributed to a human body’s health.

He predicted that with western Europe wanting the east to follow its lead there would be a vicious struggle ahead with Europe facing a critical fissure between nation states of the east and the west which he called an "immigrant zone, a mixed population world that heads in a direction different from ours".

"Absurd as it may sound the danger we face comes from the West from politicians in Brussels, Berlin and Paris.” he said.

He claimed the west had “opened the way for the decline of Christian culture and … Islamic expansion” while his administration had “prevented the Islamic world from flooding us from the south”.

"If they do not stop their dangerous activities, we will simply expel them from the land, no matter how powerful or rich they may be," he said.

Orban pledged his government’s solidarity with “those western European people and leaders who want to save their country and their Christian culture”.

Other urls found in this thread:

gloria.tv/video/BcNUXxpiitBp3w3j9KhXhgRKD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is a corrupt piece of shit but sometimes he has solid points. It's a shame how bad western yurop handled this whole migrant crisis, its the only thing Fidesz have for themselves in the upcoming election.

he is actually right you know

How can you be a Christian and a nationalist at the same time? Christianity is a universalistic, colour-blind religion.

Also, does Orban support mass immigration of Sub-Saharan Africans and Latinos into Europe? After all, most of them are Christians.

>this is news
even in school they taught us that
Europe loses its identity = Europe falls

Holy fuck. Europeans are such pussies.

>Christianity is a universalistic, colour-blind religion.

>Christianity
Wow we truly are fucked

dios mio... la creatura...

It is. Judaism is the only Abrahamic religion which is compatible with nationalism.

>literal who country

It is amusing to hear Christians wail in horror as "their culture" is invaded by "eastern cults" when they are one of those eastern cults themselves. Maybe that is why they are scared because in the back of their minds they know this.

>Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

I can guarantee you haven't stepped foot in a church in years or read a Bible in a very long time.

>he unironically listens to what Varg says

it is
but helping sinners is prohibited
niggers are fucking scum and we can not help them

Varg is right about cristianity.

Atheism cant be combined with a policy of upholding your own demographics intac-

>Orban pledged his government’s solidarity with “those western European people and leaders who want to save their country and their Christian culture”.
well maybe he could actually send money rather than "pledge solidarity", what next, he will put a french flag filter on facebook ?

usa is funding em and lr
qatar is funding the ps
iran is funding e&r
who is funding us ? even russian banks refuse to loan

we can't afford the lawyers needed to guarantee our freedom of speech, we can't afford the guns for training, we can't afford the lawyers to set up locals of operations without being shut down by the bureaucracy
all we can do is make propaganda on the internet and have crowdfunding operations

send money
or send lawyers, or even send armies, but as long as the far right is the only european segment that doesn't receive serious backing from any foreign power don't expect it to have comparable resources to other political powers

t. pr*testant or c*tholicuck

"go and make disciples of all nations" =/= "destroy all the nations and merge them together like the fucking tower of babel again"

based HUNG ARYAN

Orban is one of the last few good guys left. No wonder the EU and left wing news organisations like the BBC hate him so much

>One country is half Vietnamese
>Other country is half Russian

when’s this last crusade to reclaim the Christian lands of Europe going to kick off lads? If it happens I’ll head overseas to help, but nobody is starting anything

>a religion that has hardly done anything in history but killing white people is europe's last hope
made me think

t. abdullah muhhamad hassan al-kopenhagi

Shill harder

>Christianity is Europe’s last hope’ Hungary's Orban
Using a jewish weapon AGAIN, for the 5000th time, eh

kind of intellectually dishonest to not acknowledge the christians that DO support racemixing/refugees citing X bible verse, or the problem that is (((taxation))), or that the global-tier Church still protects jews (ie Banking system) and muslims (worshipping the Same God is confirmed by muslim rel. leaders, swedish Church of Sweden and maisntream 'murican/brit academia.. and catholic religious scholars in european universities (who support refugees too)

you ppl are hopeless

either polfag mentally challanged crusaders or varg tier idiots

i for one will not stand shield for retards like you, let the muslims take you all

But it's ok to kill white people because they extend the massacring of One White Man (the supposed historical Jesus [also very similar to Baldr, Horus and others, t. comparative religion]*) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*The bible was written mostly by jews (most importantly Saul/Paul) circa 70-100 years after his claimed IRL death, lmao

So who do you protect then?

spergy posts online =/= how people ITT act in reality, just as christian priests can go about during their _working hours_ and boast about a moral higher ground of serving the ""Common Humanity""" and Love/Tolerance, only to be found running pedophile rings w/ choir kids some years later

>swedish Church of Sweden and maisntream 'murican/brit academia.. and catholic religious scholars in european universities
source?

The whole lot of you need to stop roleplaying, its entirely cringe at this point.

>forgetting that this is an imageboard
when it comes to religion topics you only find deep postss over at /x/ or sometimes (briefly) Cred Forums

Cred Forums is too shitpost-y to discuss world affairs in relation to religious organizations

>varg tier idiots
I just want to practice my religion and mention facts about christianity
how is that varg tier idiocy?

whatever, putin jr

MY MUTT ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEE

I'm not sure how to quote our Church of Sweden, haven't checked any english translations of their stuff... but they're visible in j*wish-owned 98% mainstream newspapers and during election cycles.

as for academia, you can read some of the openly published papers from authors who write in the english language? I can't give any links at the moment (busy IRL), but the scandi countries [The Church still rob us of money via taxation, because of 99.9% of real-life gravesites being held by them to this day] push for refugees and "loving thy neighbour" (= importing new workforce and future mixed-race offspring)

So this faggot is pushing his Semitic mumbo jumbo on Europe? Fucking traitor.

our academics tied to Svenska Kyrkan, ie official (!) lutheran x-ianity :^)

gloria.tv/video/BcNUXxpiitBp3w3j9KhXhgRKD

beause your religion is at least as retared as christianity, probably more

trolls don't exist, dwarfs don't exist, giants don't exist, there is no giant snake in the sea, the earth is round, there is no "world tree"
sorry but it is all bullshit

FUCK THIS CIGÁNY I WANT HIM TO DIE! HES A lying piece of shit who imports migrants wheter christian or not I fucking hate this spineless faggot who larp as a nationalist yet helps the gypsies to breed us out I truly want him dead. Dont listen to his literal trash tier propaganda.

You're still an unwanted sand nigger

>but angels do exist and heaven and hell does with jesus the king amen not to forget witches and dragons

>trolls don't exist, dwarfs don't exist, giants don't exist, there is no giant snake in the sea, the earth is round, there is no "world tree"
>sorry but it is all bullshit
Take that back

its ok man
just try and not kill anymore white people

Why are polfags so pathetic? Willingfully bowing to Muslims and throwing your culture away because muh Jews. If you really believe the 12 Jews of Sweden caused its downfall you're even dumber than I thought

If youre hungarian you supposed to pray turan, not to a dead kike

>mfw western civilization WILL fall within my lifetime

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

infinity chan/christian/ mate

Don't worry I'm not a sand nigger so that won't be a problem. No country wants you uncivil savages.

Hey everyone, my name is Blake Smith and I'm from the USA. My hobbies include going to Bible study, where I oddly don't have friends, and posting Crusader memes on Facebook, despite being 24 and never having joined the military to actually go Crusadering. I went to Christian school which made me irrationally terrified of going to Hell. Haha My parents still give me a curfew though, but I'm a total rebel staying up until 11pm on /rel/. We're totally converting people to Christianity with our memes and saving the West, which is Christian, because my Youth Group pastor said so.

>the fact that you are not racist means you need to import millions of criminals from third world shitholes and let them outbreed you
ummm no sweetie

This

Czech Republic has a lot of Catholics, the idea that it's an atheist heaven is a meme

>fight for Israel goy

in western world it can't happen, your country it's a pretty good exemple

>that flag
>that post
Checks out

Surviving folk tales =/= A "Religion"

btw, japanese people have made it just fine on having their own "Kami" wrights and shrines in nature while resisting modernity and jewish/christian/islamic religion up 'til after Wrold War II

(the few christians/jews/muslims that DO live in Japan are supervised; most japanese people view those three religions as "superstition" (their atheism rate is high too alongside shrine ancestor worship)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Christianity. The pro-white teachings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psuedo-history most of this will go over a typical white man’s head. There’s also Jesus’s anti-Jewish outlook, which isn’t even woven into his story- the idea of him being anti-semitic draws heavily from one incident of him attacking usury, for instance. TRUE Christians understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these two or three sentences from the Bible, to realise that they’re not irrelevant- they say something deep about CHRISTIANITY TOTALLY BEING A PRO-WHITE ANTI-SEMITIC RELIGION. As a consequence people who dislike Christianity truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the clearly racist statement in the book of Galatians, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the fact that the Jews before Jesus were clearly totally based. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Apostle’s genius anti-semitic wit unfolds itself in their faces. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Crusader tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re a tradthot beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ;3

and no as a magyar im not h*whitey

>trolls don't exist, dwarfs don't exist, giants don't exist, there is no giant snake in the sea, the earth is round, there is no "world tree"
>sorry but it is all bullshit
says the cuck who wants Orban to rule over his subjects (via taxes, various slave morals and moralism over sexual affairs (supervised by "moral police")) so they can strengthen their economy to boost Zion-ism for the j*ws...

over a fairytale about a blood-sacrificed Scapegoat [jewish trait, reminder of their victim status in Shtetls or "Oppression olympics"], which was written ca 100 years AFTER his supposed death

mainstream christian academia acknowledge this scientific FACT since they have studied both OT and NT from a Literary Science pov (including archaeological data, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls find). They openly admit to the biblical parts I and II being written long after Jesus was dead, which goes over the head of 99% of christians, /Deus Vult/ers and political leaders trumping up their warfare between two sides using old-and-tried "We must kill [opponent] because they 'killed off Jesus' :(" rhetoric every once in a while

>Hey everyone, my name is Blake Smith and I'm from the USA. My hobbies include going to Bible study, where I oddly don't have friends, and posting Crusader memes on Facebook, despite being 24 and never having joined the military to actually go Crusadering. I went to Christian school which made me irrationally terrified of going to Hell. Haha My parents still give me a curfew though, but I'm a total rebel staying up until 11pm on /rel/. We're totally converting people to Christianity with our memes and saving the West, which is Christian, because my Youth Group pastor said so.

This few short decades will decide the fate of Western civilization as we know it. We shouldn't be so lenient with heretics and disbelievers. They corrupt our society and will destroy our world. I hate them, especially muslims. My Youth Group pastor says they're dirty, and full of crap.
I agree with him. He's such a wonderful man, he saved me from eternal damnation. I am so grateful for his help. He's taken a keen interest in my younger brother too, who is 12 years old. He even dedicated over an hour every week of his life to privately educate him at his house. My brother seems to like him, but he's been so quiet and sad lately.
No matter. Our Holy Crusade must rage against the foul enemies of the light, and our Lord, Jesus Christ.

how enlightened do you feel right now, from 1 to 10?

>he pro-white teachings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psuedo-history most of this will go over a typical white man’s head. T
You get the few Pro-White teachings packaged together with the not-good-for-goyim contents :^)

reminder that intellectuals defend more regufees, protecting "traditional church buildings" (via TAXES, nevermind that the peoples get exchanged for nonwhites= and so forth, directing their expressed """"""wants"""" at the "lower section" of those approving of them, ie voters

even high IQ intellectual posters on message boards come off as gullible small girls when they utter catchphrases like "This is Common Sound Knowledge [insert bible quote of vague saying here]"...

some of the "Wisdom Teachings" in the bible, there is a specific chapted in the NT about this, comes off as ripped off from Plato/Aristole era POLY-theist Greece

(plato and aristotle were elitist and practically nonreligious themselves, or at least they didn't bother with the supernatural but still attended Mystery Rites according to some scholars)

you Deus Vult-fags on this board are no better than Muslims ignoring the Islamization Politics of today while citing their Golden Age of Islam (= AROSTOTELIAN Ideas and texts translated into arabic at that time in the arab world's history, lmao)

jézus/10 praise israel and we must die for the jews like good goyim - amen to that

when did i say i was christian ? i am atheist

no i called your religion even more retarded than christianity because at least christians attempt to mystify their beliefs and pretend it was just a metaphor all along, you guys don't even try to do that, fuck common sense let's just go full world of warcraft LARP and pretend it is real
you are the exact same as afrocentrist retards with their flying pyramids

>My Youth Group pastor says they're dirty, and full of crap.
>I agree with him. He's such a wonderful man, he saved me from eternal damnation.

[Jew plays off christians and muslims against each other] working as expected

One of muhammads wives was a jewess by the way :^), and influential after his IRL death according to wikipedia at least, so christians that acknowledge how the Pope/St. Paul and others speak of fostering that special bond to the j*ws (who wrote The Bible to begin with; the NT is mainly PAUL, ex-Jew) should accept Islam... or wait, whatt

things are really worse than I thought

10 it is then

The future of the world is Asian. Europe and the USA are cucked, Indonesia, Japan, China, Kazakhstan, and Korea will inherent the world.

>turánism is still a legit nomad religion to this day and is spreading in kazakhstan
>hurr larping retards lmao
although im myself am an atheist to be fair

>christianity saving europe from refugees
lmao no
christianity and the whole philosophy of love thy neighbour and turning the other cheek is not gonna stop anything

Christianity is what got Europe and America into all their problems in the first place, the only people resistant are the Orthodox and they're a bunch of edgelords that don't really follow Jesus

>he takes my parodying of christians as me being a christian who is this retarded
rly?

There's literally nothing wrong with being a Muslim.

>turánism is still a legit nomad religion
kys retard

>unironically following abrahamic religions as a non semite

This men needs to be elected President of the European Commission or Parliament

>ou guys don't even try to do that, fuck common sense let's just go full world of warcraft LARP and pretend it is real
???
I didn't make myself clear in , but I meant to say that those who take the LARPy stuff as Literal Truth (physical reality, real life lookign like a Marvel Film) are among the "lower section" of lesser intelligent people that BUY INTO the coercion that the leaders can bestow upon them

christians around the world cry and go into emotional outbursts over similar not-physical-reality content in christianity :^), including famous things such as americans seeing Jesus on toasted bread

>at least christians attempt to mystify their beliefs and pretend it was just a metaphor all along,
If this had been any other thread I'd call you out on bullshitting. whenever clmaied polytheists/heathens/"pagans" and so on EVER discuss their religion in that manner, saying that its metaphor for "one's psyche, "Nature"... they get mocked for being New Agers or atheists dressing up

so it's a two-way street then? Christians only using their religious talk as window dressing for other means in political life? Why getting so angry then over those that don't get struck by fear when they read the bible?

basically, this post try to see the comedy; you're brainwashed by their way of thinking to the extent that you, an atheist, come off as one of them without even trying

Don't expect a lot of (you)s

>Other country is half Russian
We have one of the strictest immigration quotas in the EU. USSR sending people here wasn´t really our choice was it?

It's not a meme you retard. Socially Islam is a whole lot healthier than most religions and ideologies. I'd rather have modest women and not faggot men on the streets than self-hating priests sucking on the toes of niggers.

>afrocentrist retards with their flying pyramids
Joke's on you Church-cuck, because Afro Civilization (Africa/Black People) did not behave this way until christian churches (and later jew diaspora; nowadays MASSES of Islamic sections feat. carnage and social/health problems to boot :^) ) set foot there

Black people going WE WUZ over dem pyramidz is no stranger than others doing the same every now and then (white examples: Aleister Crowley then, who was highly intelligent albeit crazy, and Richard Spencer today under the """"Alt Right"""" banner) (the term Alt Right was coined by a j*wish associate of his, btw, LMAO)

>
i dont get it

>Socially Islam is a whole lot healthier than most religions and ideologies. I'd rather have modest women and not faggot men on the streets
Enjoy seeing your future children having their hands chopped off for stealing candy from a store :^)

Enjoy prostrating your body (strict rules over CLOTHING and those 5-10 daily bodily turns and facial washes), Mind (you don't turn to meqqa? PUNISHMENT!) (also, muslim schoolchildren in Sweden, yes SWEDEN despite us being mainly secularized, have had cases of them thinking that "Salt water + Tap Water" during Natural Science classes --> Conflicts with the Q'uran**, L O L)

>being this cucked

**this later thing is from personal anecdotes IRL, both from gossip and newspaper articles in swedish, no point in digging for URLs since the same behaviour must be seen in parts of non-Euro muslim population too

>forgetting the good christian muriorks who campaing for circumcision in non mutilating african countries

>muh based and one and true islam
>turks kazakhs and many turkic nations under islam are starting to turn away from islam and in arab countries more and more of the younger generations are turning away from it

>Socially Islam is a whole lot healthier than most religions and ideologies
Read up on ex-muslims, ie those that can't wait to leave the religion (and do so under very real death threats)

me thinks you wouldn't want to teleport yourself into medieval christian-ruled europe just like that :^), you'd get cultural shock feat. bodily punishment for wearing "Godless" modern clothes for starters

>when christianity on the level of Organized Religion managed to ban the OLYMPIC GAMES for some 2-300 years
>(Emperor Theodosius)

Physical exercise and elite competition? "blasphemy". s m h

>cigánys will be mutilated
Good riddance.
>you have to pray
Sure, whatever. I'd still rather worship sum desert meteorite than to let the jews get away with destroying Europe.
>guess which islamic countries have lower than replacement reproduction rates

>im not a sandnigger
>is christian
you sure are one by heart

>than to let the jews get away with destroying Europe
Too late for that m8

>how many countries in the world have their hands tied by the W*rld Bank (ran by j*ewish CEOs)
>how many of these states profess belief in Christianity on an official/State level, whether protestant or catholic
check m8 :^)

no.
remember how jesus expelled the jews from the temple

did you not read my post about how even arabs are abandoning it you literal braindead retard.
>cigány will be mutilated
so will your dick (horribly) and your inbred arabs wifes vagina because islam allowes mixing
>worship a jewish god and help semites other tribe
>not letting jews destroy muh evropaaaaa
you must be ironic surley

I don't like Christianity, it's like a like a bunch of people dancing to music that isn't there.
It's fucking creepy. Ban religion.

>his Flag's state budget annually supports the state of Israel w/ around 70-75% of their domestic economy (or was it military supplies only?)
>americans clapping over this (meanwhile, dying in the Iraq War and 9/11 revenge porn for their benefit)
>the """"""""Alt Right"""" Drumpf goes 2x harder than Liberalism-Obama on these matters
u r still a Good Goy tho

>implying I watch or care about any sport I'm not doing personally
>implying I worship some pumped up leech on society for contributing nothing to the human civilization

The only thing I'd care about losing is actual scientific progress, so there's the only place where you need a balance.

This is why republican Baathism is superior to the mullahshit the kikes are pushing now to subvert.

>>how many of these states profess belief in Christianity on an official/State level, whether protestant or catholic
since (((Christians))) have been subverted by the Synagogue of Satan and betrayed their own cause, keeping the refugee worshipping, sodomite-led churches or monarchs for that matter as "official" is meaningless. It's appeasement for senile, detached conservative fossils.

I wanted to write a "Hey everyone, my name is Gabor Agnosty" but he was aborted.

>keeping the refugee worshipping, sodomite-led churches or monarchs for that matter as "official" is meaningless. It's appeasement for senile, detached conservative fossils.
nevertheless they make up the "base" of what keeps your religion afloat AND is what christians refer to when defending their History (= protecting the instutions of Roman Catholic Church at least, 99% of the time, wanting to preserve it despite being cucked by them (Battered Wife Syndrome???))

OOF.

>fugg islam, we only have to keep out muslims and don't have to reform our lives
>even though our numbers are dropping and niggers are exploding, it'll be totally fine
>we don't need to have families or have women and men fulfill gender roles, it's ok to just die out
Ok, sure whatever, suit yourself.

Don't say that IRL because they can punish you, violently, for it (including taking custody of your kids or material possessions)

t. History of christianized countries whenever people question the flaws in their dogmatic book

>wants scientific progress
>wants to belive in islam
the irony
>b-but its different this time i swear to god
>he thinks that islam would change us in the long run
also do you fucking think that gypsies and non magyars will be killed of because of islam?
they will just live under it even more and be ever so spreading.
>islams reforms
nonexistant
>he also thinks that we cannot just abandon jewish religions and kill of all the non magyars in our country and putting women into their places

Being Christian don't mean support mass immigration

>Synagogue of Satan
>of Satan
>Satan
applying metrics from Pro-Church people ITT here, the jewish OT Character creation "Satan" is as much LARP as the stuff that's been mentioned in

(or if not, then "cross checking" and taking all spiritual entities from all religions as 'real' or significant, at the same time) (Jewish Book religion's don't do this for non-jewish book religions, deeming "Trolls" in paganism or current day Buddhist Countries' belief in ghosts/spirit demons as being "superstition". While their """"""""Satan"""""" is 100% real and rules their own R.C. Church via his Synagogue*)

*said synagogue referenced in The Bible, 99% written by jewish writers AFTER Jesus was supposed to have been killed off (= Jesus was not around to proofread the contents)

>brazil
oh yes religious muttopia tell me how christianity goes against immigration lmao

>>he thinks that islam would change us in the long run
I don't, that's the point. Szarbán is now memeing about how we should worship the decaying, rotting post-communist European civilization, while adapting true Islamic or southern family values would be the only thing to save white people. Gypsies are breeding like rats no matter what. Why not adopt values for big families and community structures for worthy, white people as well?

if you aren't a braindead piece of shit, you realize why and how did religions survive. Just as the swede-user said, you have to put social pressure on people. And Islam or any strong ideology is a good start for that. Nationalism or something of a more higher actual meaning can take over from where the people actually formed some form of community. You first have to first nurture the population, anything else can come after that.

A good father, who has 3 sons, an engineer, a medical doctor and a physicist is better than a lonely scientist, who will leave everything to the apes after he dies alone.

Sweden's JIMMIE ÅKESSON (Akesson) and his party "The Sweden Democrats" have OPENLY stated that they support further...

... christian Iraqis (Yes, you read that right, """"""""""Nationalism"""""""" lmao). Thier "Culture" aligns with ours according to some vague notion that they are christian therefore akin to the nordic temperament and white-people physical traits :^):^)

the (SD) party, expected to take around 28-39 (?) percent of votes in our upcoming election 2018, has got 5-6 or so very influential J*wish politicians in their party top

One of them, their most successful one IRL in media events, has helped Israel with spreading "Aliyyah" in the early 2000's. He and his politician brother got roughly half a million dollars/euros (or 600 000 sek) as a monetary REWARD for this* back in 2006.

*Theodor Herzl Award, wikipedia

Swedish cucked nationalists want to vote for Jimmie and his (SD) this year, because Dey Christian n shieet, but this possible future Prime Minister of Sweden has also said that sweidshness is only in behaviour/law-abidingnesss and NEVER in your bones or skin color :)

>a universalistic, colour-blind religion.
bretty much

>stated that they support further...
>... christian Iraqis

*was supposed to say further immigration (under the guise of refugee programmes, btw) of them

Yes, yes, "one nation united under god" and all that. This totally won't go wrong, unlike the million other times that it did.

>islam produces engineers doctors and pysicists
how delusional can one possibly be?
Also you seem to misunderstand the whole point.
ISLAM WONT CHANGE SHIT its just as corrupted and just as or even more jewish than christianity. It will not help us. It will just aswell corrupt us and make is into literal subhuman tier people (- the very minimum of the 1% like the ruling dynasty in syria). And it will bring in more arabs, gypsies you name it. And our entire hungarian culture and identity will be swept away. I mean just look at István the traitor. Because of him our ancient culture almost got wiped out and we wouldve been assimilated into the slavs or germans.

Swedish Christian Nationalism, that is the party of (SD) (Sweden Democrats) also have a poli that's been ridiculed silently online...

>Open "Swedishness"
>everyone is a swede if he/she abides by our laws and do wage-paid work (= Pay More Taxes) while avoiding crime
Probably many """"""nationalists""""" wanting to score qt black muslim chicks [nevermind the future racemixing and societal/genetical issues, that USA already measure in their statistics] under the guise of religion, at this point

There is Latin word "Natio" ---> "A Nation" [of similar people, by blood relations]

and then there is "National-ism", a tactical disguise having nonindependent voters happily giving their powers away to the 2010's Abrahamic-books derived international political theatre

I like God, he's a nice guy, he's a bit of a troll sometimes though

modern "nationalism" is a joke its really just a bunch of koshervatives.

I swear to god i'm going to migrate to Hungary and impregnate a qt magyar woman there after assimilating myself

Then i will join the border force and help secure a future for the ethnostate

>István the traitor
>lyobbik szavazó vagyok
>szájjon élessi
Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie. I didn't know you were mentally challenged.

Present day Japan under christian rule:

>USA rewrites their constitution after the WWII defeat
>their own religious expressions are explicitly forbidden
>[slowly, installment of a few christian churches and an extreme minority of muslims]
>has their 2000's economy, their state budget, probably tied to the j*w-governed W*rld Bank today
>now their dwindling nativity ratios, capitalist soulsucking economy and economic crashes hardly do them much good

I'm not actually wellread on japanese economy, but seeing how much the outside world pushes for them to """""be humanitarian"""""" and take in non-yellow refugees into a country where too few children are born, one has to assume...

someone ITT who gets it

>tfw we'll never get 1860-1920's back

>he thinks i would vote for that gypsy loving vonajew who also praises islam like you
>he thinks istván was a nonkosher leader
>mixing up tribes
>erasing culture
>having us mix with slaves
>literally forced into an abrahamic death cult
>forced us to abandon the good old ways
>g*rman cocksucker
>he gave the throne to a fucking venetian instead of a hungarian because of muh christianity
so no you are the retard for being such a brainlet meme irl especially after spending hours upon hours defending a retarded jewish cult beause "muh birhtrates of islam" meme

>If you really believe the 12 Jews of Sweden caused its downfall you're even dumber than I thought

>this post right here
If you're gonna say that "Our Culture" in Sweden is God-Fearing Christianity feat. Churches, then in that case you're needlessly whining over us trading one system of submitting-under-YHWH for another, :^)

those times were bad thx to liberalism and koshervatism ruling it all

>that pic
CAN'T
EVEN
MAKE
THIS
UP

There is NO Christian argument about race mixing, rootlessness, abandonment of local culture and tradition.
Islam is simply not the problem, and it saddens me that we are so politically correct that we have to blame it. The problem is that almost the entire Islamic world consists of inbred, savage dogs.
Prove me wrong, I am genuinely interested in a counter argument. But it seems to me that this is pushed on religion purely out of political correctness, i.e. even the politically incorrect not having the guts to admit what is obvious to anyone who pays attention.

*Christian argument against
Also, to be clear, I don't wish to 'accuse' Christianity, it is simply my observation from having tried to study it. It is how it is, but it seems to me that people like Orban don't want to see it like that.

>Beloved, you are acting faithfully in whatever you accomplish for the brethren, and especially when they are strangers;
>The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.
>Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
>When you have finished paying all the tithe of your increase in the third year, the year of tithing, then you shall give it to the Levite, to the stranger, to the orphan and to the widow, that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.
Love the stranger, love the alien.

Giving all your material possessions (includig clothing and housing) away to complete strangers is a built-in feature of christian dogma - written by j*wish authors feat. Paul, 70-100 years after Jesus' alleged death - since day 1

this 2010s debacle about "Civilized Christian Europe" vs "Savage Uncivilized Islamic immigrants" is like late added DLC to a very old IRL video game of ideas being fought over, that (((some particular group))) has pushed on other religious people

(Muhammad has had at least ONE j*wish wife btw, who got influential among other women and rulers _after_ Muhammad's death)

Not in the current form, essentially we are rewarding liars and criminals and extending our love to them before honest people who don't claim false asylum and so on. But Christianity does not fit together with (ethno-)nationalism, völkisch-ideology or anything similar. The community is one in Christ and is 'a peoples' as much as the Jewish people are a peoples.

>Beloved, you are acting faithfully in whatever you accomplish for the Citizens, and especially when they are Refugees in the 2010s;
>>The Refugee who is placed in your home by the state shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were immigrants in the land of [where your political borders are drawn today]; I am the LORD your State.

>>When you have finished paying all the taxes** of your income in the third year, the year of tithing, then you shall give it to the Levite, to the stranger, to the orphan and to the widow, that they may eat in your house and [consume your possessions, instead of you doing so].

** Sweden, ex-Soviet Russia, ex-Cuba....

I'm quite sure Jesus never talked about moving niggers from Africa to Europe as part of his teachings.

Oh Sven, I was looking for a sincere discussion.
I don't doubt for a second that Christianity has served us well in many ways, but never without being diluted by age-old prejudices. With the latter gone, Christianity does not seem to be an answer to me.

Not to mention that if you're picking your faith based on material outcome in this world, when the faith puts it's accent in another world, that's just hypocrisy.

Jesus didn't even speak of an institutionalized Church, and acted akin to either rulebreaking anarchists or "The First Bolshevik" (in the context of state-building, according to the Conservative Revolutionary Movement thinkers of 1920's-30's Germany (note, NOT the Hitler regime)

There is, however, no reason to keep Christian niggers in Africa. They are as much, if not more, 'your people' as fellow Spaniards are (by virtue of being Spaniard). And if the niggers run upon hard times, as Jacob did before he and his sons moved to Egypt, you have no grounds for not taking them in.

What is it that you want to discuss? afaik you started out with saying that there is not a christian argument about the things mentioned in if you're saying that christians fail to address the problems [that they support/uphold via money or religious teachings] then we're already on the same page... ?

>the acts and epistles are not scripture
>I (g)no this, because, well...

Oh, we are on the same page in regards to Christianity being the solution, I think. I just felt that that kind of post wasn't really adding much to the discussion.
I would genuinely like to see how a 'patriotic' Christian resolves this apparent contradiction.

>. And if the niggers run upon hard times, as Jacob did before he and his sons moved to Egypt, you have no grounds for not taking them in.
In that case you'll have to trust in Religion to "overwrite"...

>genetic traits
>hormonal composition
>language barriers (Sweden has THOUSANDS of teenaged-Young Adult-Adult refugees forced into school classes despite not knowing a word of Swedish _or_ English since coming here 2010-17. A logistical nightmare including teachers getting violently assaulted IRL in the worst cases, w/ language interpreters offered for juridicial proceedings :^))

>I would genuinely like to see how a 'patriotic' Christian resolves this apparent contradiction.
tb h I want to see their line of thinking too, but there has only been generic Deus Vult'ing/"Pagans are LARPing or Atheist are degenerate" posts so far

Fuck Christiams
t. Treniota

>I (g)no this, because, well...
I tend to gloss over the scriptural contents since I'm reminded over how the writers are the j*w Paul and other j*ws, with mainstream religious studies academia dating their texts some 100 years (roughly) after Jesus was supposed to have die

There's no way of knowing that they did not insert their own In-Group ideas [1sst-2nd-3rd hand sources], altering written chapters by projecting it onto a "Jesus" to serve their own meta-political gains

(no more strange than Sigmund Freud when he was called out by C.G. Jung for perhaps projecting ___too much___ of his own j*w household upbringing onto his theories of Psychology; consequently, quite a bit of his theory has been debunked TODAY) (not all of it, btw, but still)

Fuck off with your scripture shit you fucking idiots

If niggers run upon hard times I should send them some charity, and only as long as there're no people running upon hard times in my country.

But do you? Are you doing anything? Are you helping them bear their cross? Showing them love? Loving them as yourself? Not even the people who run upon hard times in your country you help, you let the State take care of them (or not take care of them, as it sees fit).
Smells like a whole load of hypocrisy to me. I don't make any moral judgement as to whether or not you should do something for them or how much, but as a Christian you seem to be saying one thing and doing the other.
And these "niggers", as we are calling them here, are in no small part your brothers and sisters in Christ. Should you be talking about them like this?

fake christian dumbass logic
actual christian logic

>especially from Africa
How the fuck are Black people in any way worse than sndnggrs?

fuck off with your shitty thread jézuscuck

It is the intersection which produces the lowest of subhumans, which is why Somalis are the niggers of Africa.

Everything is possible when you are populist.

Christianity is fucking shit

Europe should go back to regional paganism