PooInLoo edition

PooInLoo edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a português of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

I can make a minecraft server if you guys would like.

>forgets SUBJECT

I want to play Squad

And I fucked up the title REEEEEEEEEE

Lets play qt bingo. Post the first line of last visited, stripe off who you talk to

How do beards influence views? I'd expect that having a beard would grant you less views compared to having a clean shaven face.

Mostly curious because I have a beard and I've created a profile within the past few days, but I've only gotten a handful of views.

Create a new one. It's better

It is too late now, my portugese friend. The damage has been done. I will have to suffer one long thread, pondering my existence.

It depends on how well maintained your beard is.

Beards naturally show masculinity which women love

I keep it trimmed, honestly I think it might just be because my main profile pic isn't that good, since I don't really do the whole photography thing and have very few examples to choose from.

Portuguese bro helps again

I think my photos are decent but I get 0 views. Maybe it’s time for new photos.

I have a feeling they did something to the search algorithm. I used to get around 4-5 views per day, but since about a month i get closer to 20-30. Nothing else changed.

That will help.
Also, you need to be online for some time. That way you'll show up on quick search

T H E T I T L E

I'm afraid we would be the only two playing on the server ;(

Tfw girl I had a crush on has a crush on somebody else.

Tfw girl is 16. I am 29.
Tfw girl's crush is 25.

Fuck. The girl is a straight 8. Hold me brahs.

threadly reminder that your qt will break your heart.

Maybe the problem is only use the site on mobile and that way I always appear offline?

I think I’m going to break my qts heart desu(

Do you lose if you send the first message?

no. that’s how it worked for me

Why does this general always fail to have a proper title?

>move across imaginary lines
>i will now get arrested for consuming a certain type of beverage

>when a mutt moves into my imaginary personal space

>tfw girl tells me she wants to watch me fuck her best friend

Not sure if that's cuck shit or not.

there are more cuckqueans than you'd think

> looking for girls interested in learning my native language
>236 results all over the world, people after 2 page were not online for 15 or more days

Just teach them Russian.

Try again but with Russian language this time.

I don't want to look like a shitty substitute for Russian in the eyes of foreigners.

Too late.

I teach a lot of girls French. Many even said they wanted to come here instead of France after I've introduced them to Quebec French. A girl even learned and sang a local Quebec song to me today.