How do Indian men feel when they see their women with white men?

literally noone is attracted to indian women
they look like they are dirty

bobs and vagene

I almost had an Indian gf once.

Paki women are way more hotter than Indian women

Would you a Yousafzai?

i would fuck any girl that isn't hideous or disfigured

Indian women love rice i dont even know why. all girls that like me, the indians consistently like me the most like wtf i aint giving up beef ok

They prepare the acid, butcher knife and call up their entire extended family for a good ol’ honor killing. Even relatively Western ones.

I don't think they take it up so bad really.

they feel all rape-y, probably

on the surface level, most pajeets would feel bad knowing they are inferior

on the inside though, they'll know that our women deserve white guys

cuckolding is a huge fetish in india, indian men will pay you thousands just to watch a white guy fuck their wife

I used to go out with an indian girl, and whenever we would walk around the city we would get funny reactions.

Indian men < 35 years old would give us death stares, Indian men > 35 years old would give us judgmental looks, indian women would look on and be jealous

I wouldn’t be surprised if the “Canadian” shitposting on Cred Forums is all done by self hating poos and chinks like you

I'm not self hating, just black pilled

How the fuck are white guys virgins? Even Cred Forums browsing losers pick up Indian/Asian women with ease.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself you autist.

>cuckolding is a huge fetish in india, indian men will pay you thousands just to watch a white guy fuck their wife

this can't be real.

1) fat
and/or
2) le 56% genes

search it up it's real

i never really leave the house and I have no self-confidence, so hard to pick up women that way