X-23

Is it wrong for me to fap to her under the pretense that she was an experienced sex worker at such a young age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
jackcrowder.deviantart.com/art/O5-Cyclops-x-X23-406578814
youtu.be/51v85G6xFcw
archiveofourown.org/works/5624320?view_adult=true
laura-kinney.com/post/143162505390/of-claws-and-clones-x-23s-genetic-makeup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it wrong for me to fap to her under the pretense that her extreme regenerating powers makes her a virgin every time I penetrate?

Goodwin please...

That's not exactly how virginity works but I won't lie in saying that her having a constantly regenerating hymen only for you to constantly break it through fucking is a pretty enticing thought.

You're still fapping to Logan.

more like his daughter

>not fapping to a QT FemLogan
There's no saving you.

FUCK OFF, WINGBAT!

problem, brah?

Kek.

Good one but much as you might you like it to be, I'm not Wingbat (seriously though fuck that guy).

Being a virgin is not a physical aspect.

>an experienced sex worker at such a young age?
how young???

Pretty sure she was around 14-15 at the time.

In her primary years (as in when she was most active in the Marvel U before becoming the nuWolverine) she was around 17.

Virgin for girls means literally "intact hymen"

I haven't followed marvel in like 10 years. I always thought that wasn't cannon or something like that. I only remember brown X23 from evolution. Also why was her ethnicity changed? To be closer to Wolverines?

FUCK OFF, WINGBAT

well fuck off all the same

>I always thought that wasn't cannon or something like that.
It always seemed like it wasn't for a time. But her later solo runs basically acknowledge it as part of her tragic past. So it's as canon as it can get

>Also why was her ethnicity changed? To be closer to Wolverines?
Basically yeah.

But she's still a clone right? How did she end up turning tricks?

Stop posting this

I keep having to fap to Dandon's Midna drawing

>pretense
No, s he really was.
So?

love me some xforce x23

In the same way that fapping to a girl means you're fapping to her parents, maybe.

>But she's still a clone right?
Yeah she is.

>How did she end up turning tricks?
Basically it's rationalized that she was feeling lost and drifted around until she became a hooker. That was when she set off on her own after her first confrontation with Logan.

It was initially being ignored by future writers until it was brought up again in her solo run. Pretty sure she mentioned it to Gambit once while referring to the fact that she had been to L.A. before and it was always used as the reason behind her and Jubilee working together to bring down illegal prostitution rings.

Yea she did mention to Gambit that she stayed on NY for quite sometime and worked as a prostitute.

I remember on an Uncanny Xmen run (460-something) Claremont, I think. It was set in NY with her NYX friends. This is also way before she met Logan.

How is this mini so damn expensive?

How strong is Laura`s Sex drive?

she seems like the type who once comfortable with you would always be horny.

>ywn fug with an experienced nubile girl like Laura who was known for being "the best at what she does"

Why even live

ywn make her pop her toe claws while she cums

that's not how virginity works. at all

>Is it wrong for me to fap to [fictional character]
No.

Only virgins think fucking a virgin would be a better experience than fucking a girl with experience.

>fapping to non-imp Midna

Well, she is a clone of Logan and Logan's been known for manslutting around the Marvel u.

Virgin for anyone means "Have not had sex." The condition of that person's hymen is not an conclusive indicator for that.

I dont know why I feel so happy that a lot of people still refer to her as X-23. Do you guys think time will come that Laura will be referred to as Wolverine as her own definitive Wolverine. She'll always be x-23 for me though.

What's it like having a babby dick?

true, practically jerking off to a muslim woman

what do baby dicks have to do with anything

too bad there is alot of good rule 34 but it has wingbat in them

Gotta embrace those animal instincts, user.

Wouldn't she be more like a sister, genetically?

I want to pat her head.

I also want her book to be less rubbish, but that seems less likely to happen.

At least writing for her is a little better than in the other X-books.

>a girl with experience.
Is that what you cucks call it? Nice job picking up Tyrone's leftovers.

I mean, it's not a terrible book, but I read it straight after reading her self titled series. It's a hell of a step down, and with her shit more or less together she's way less interesting than she used to be.

Just pretend you live in Europe or Brazil or wherever she's not underage.
On a related note, this is not Cred Forums

I think it's more the writers fault than the fault of her having her shit together.

Would Laura always want to be on top?

Maybe at first but she also seems like someone who enjoys being on the bottom, especially given her enjoyment of things like head pats.

jesus christ....is it good? I never even knew about this run. Only read the Liu run

Not a clue, but it also doesn't matter, as the NYX complete trade came out a few weeks/months back. I have it sat on my shelf.

I like this steampunk design

NYX is not good. If you want good early Laura you should read her minis by Yost.

Dunno, but I certainly wouldn't mind.

I really like it, but I think I'm the minority on that. I'm all about angsty teen bullshit, though, so it's right up my street.

Laura is a relatively minor part of it, though, although I do like the one-shot from years later when she's in New York with Wolverine, and ends up running off to meet up with her pals from NYX again. It was cute.

X23: Innocence Lost
X23: Target X
X23 by Liu
New Xmen (Academy X)
XForce (During Messiah War)

sounds like I would like it if it's well written. I like angsty teen stuff when it's well done. But so often when adults try to write it they clearly have forgotten what it's like to be a teen.

Technically it's official art that appears in the story as well. She wears it when she first attends school with Megan in Target X.

cool, most artists would hate having to draw that...so just get the Lady Mechanika artist to do an x-23 book

Laura would be ok with this. She likes dark colors.

You clearly have no fucking clue what a hymen is.

I'd fastball special her anyday

Funny that. People who didn't care for X-23 have found it to be pretty decent. I think it got a lot of flak for trying something different at the time, but over the years I've definitely seen more people warm up to it.

Hah, nah, that's never happening. She's not gonna be Wolverine for long and the suit looks awful on her anyway.

Jeez dude just read HMQ and pray for crusty's return.

Muh waifu

best Laura

Nothing wrong

CJ's gone for good I fear.

Didn't she come from a cartoon?

>user, you're not fapping to me again, are you?

Yes. Similar to Harley.

Her relationship with him is more like a daughter

>Is it wrong for me to fap to
Whatever comes after those words, the answer is always no.

Why didn't Liu or Christopher Yost write any Laura stories anymore ?
The way they write her are good, and we still don't know who that hood lady is in liu's run.

I think Yost decided it was time to move on from the character. Is he even with Marvel any more?

I'm reading NYX right now and it's really not as bad as you guys said.

why is every single non-panel picture of laura with her claws out

it's like no one will recognize her if she doesn't show off her goods

Hot brunettes are pretty common, user. Especially since current Marvel won't even keep her green eyes depending on the artist.

How old is she now?

>There are still retards on Cred Forums who don't know how the Hymen works

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

In her early 20s, old enough to live at home and tell her parent to pick up after himself. So, 23, 25?

>implying I don't also plow Tyrone

won't she age super slow, if at all?

I would bet on 17, 20 at the absolute highest. She was 15/16 during X-Force, with the sliding timeline it can't have been more than 3 years.

>Yost decided it was time to move on from the character.

RIP X-23, you will be missed

RIP Kaine and Aracely

Why is Laura so based bros?

>MUH EXPERIENCE

Because most living weapons are.

As a guy who has been lucky enough to take a girl's virginity, believe me, it's not as great as its cracked up to be, it's actually quite annoying compared to a woman who has been fucked before.

I thought it was weird how they always had her do that spin attack. It's a move that really only characters like her could do, but it's so awkward to draw.

You shut your whore mouth

Hey man, I love Laura more than anyone, but her living weapon status is something I like about her too. Let's all remember that she got terrible once she got "better" emotionally.

>"oh boy, that giant cake sure looks like it would taste good"
>NO NO it's not even worth it I didn't even get any milk with it so you obviously don't want this thing you want because of my own personal experiences

Virgins and old men. And old women. And Creeps. and normalfags. And scared people. And bave people. And Doms. And subs. And shit stains. And Clean cut fuckers. Rough Riders. An smooth fuckers. And Freaks. And The squimish. And Feminist. And MRA advocates. And theists. And deists. And Atheist. And Idoits. And "smart" people

But not Benjamin Franklin. He likes old, experience woman.

I'm just saying that don't expect it to be amazing, because it's not, it's like if you finally got to get some of that choloate cake, only to find out they are serving 1% milk and the cake is sugar and dairy free. You'll understand one day if you're lucky.

Cartoonfag just popping in to ask

How come people were so enraged over that spider woman (or whatever the fuck that cover was, you know the one) cover, but not over this?

No one was actually enraged, that was a click bait article that people kept reposting, anyone who actually enjoys the comics knows that comic cover was actually lifted from a cover of Spider-Man from back in the mid to early 90s.

Are you talking about the costume? Because it was rather ridiculous at the time but if you want to compare that cover to the costume itself it's because the cover was all "look at her ass" while Laura was just kinda walking around in a bra. They didn't ever super zoom in on her tits or anything gratuitous.

Pretty much

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

She accidentally cut off her own chin with the fake claws.

How is babby formed

yeah? he's hot too

But she has experience you dipshit.

Also thats dependent on what you're into, if you want her to go on top and shes a virgin sure its gonna worse. But if you want to dominate someone theres a certain appeal to being her first and if you're doing all the work anyway her inexperience doesn't matter

so fuck off with your post to draw attention to how you got laid once, its pathetic you need to try to feel better than others on Cred Forums other such a thing

My ex has been a sex worker from 14-24. Forced into it at first. Is it wrong that I find her hot? The answer to both our questions is no.

IS first appearances being worth a lot of money a an unknown concept to you? (95% of that price is the value of a high grade issue 3)

What he's saying is a virgin isn't a fun time.

Try fucking your cat...

Has she fucked Jewbs yet?

Yes

but hes wrong and making an irrelevant point you moron

I'm pretty sure her hymen wouldn't regenerate. Healing factor regenerates based on your genetic material. Women aren't genetically designed to have hymens, it's just a byproduct of developing a vagina.

The paradox of sex is that it stops being important once you can have it regularly. Until then, and the longer you spend being a virgin, it can actually ruin your social and romantic skills.

Sex was a mistake.

Here

Oh shit sorry replied to wrong user. Here have a Laura.

Even during her Xforce run, she had her claws out most of the time - even down time and car rides. Domino even remarked about it.

Wolverine run, OMLogan asked her is she has beer, she replied that she's not old enough to legally buy alcohol.

It still pisses me off that a badass superhuman weapon resorted to prostitution.

Pretty fucking magical realm.

She's not weapon mode most od the time though. Laura seems to get attached to people easily if you show her enough kindness and concern.

When she escaped the facility, the person who could have guided her died. She was out there and for once she was out of the facility with no mission to accomplish. She's clueless and probably confused. She's an easy prey if you're a good manipulator and understands how her gears work.

That's bullshit, there was no reason for her to default prostitution. Given her backstory it'd make more sense for her to be robbing people or go primal, like her genetic father Wolverine often did.

She was raised in a completely abusive and exploitative environment devoid of all kindness, it's not surprising that she would fall into a familiar situation of victimization, that was normal life for her.
This kind of thing is said to happen in actual IRL cases of child abuse typically leading to sex trafficking.
The "magical Realm" escapism is the superhero adventures and happy ending resolutions to stories, this ugly stuff is a reflection of our reality.

I'm not saying ahw defaulted. I would have preferred if she went another way when she landed in NY. I was just pointing out one of the probable ways on why she ended up there.

Another thing I'm bothered about is that Logan was informed by Kinney about Laura. He went to the facility to get her but came too late Laura already escaped. So, he just went "meh, whatever, bub"?

She really doesn't like to be referred to as a weapon, user. Don't hurt Laura.

>Given her backstory it'd make more sense for her to be robbing people or go primal.

She only goes primal and feral if exposed to the trigger scent. Laura's a lot less impulsive than Logan and is actually more calculating and logical during attacks. The faculty wouldn't have to create the trigger scent if they could just release x23 and let her go berserk on targets. Her back story has her as a child who is capable of creating relationships (Sensei, Sarah Kinney) and longs for such but is forced to believe that she's not worthy of it because she's not human.

Remove Wingbat

It's kinda weird how the writers decided that almost all the adults in her life would continue to hurt and exploit her.
The primary example of that is Logan, who treated her as if she was nothing more than a reflection of everything bad about himself.
Honestly, who takes their daughter to work with them when their work is X-Force black-ops wetwork missions?

Logan was against Laura being on the team initially, until she started proving herself.

It was Scott who put Laura on XForce. He already had her running recon before he informed Logan about the squad being formed. Logan was mad pissed about it but you know how one tracked Laura's mind can be when you give her a mission.

For the most of the Xforce run though, Logan's always checking up on Laura. Always ordered her to be with him. Got so worried went she went missing and kicked her out of Xforce when he kept the squad up after the Messiah arc.

There have been scenes in early X-Force stories where Logan said that he was keeping an eye on her because he thought she was capable of being as much a vicious killer as he had been in the past.

Yep and he did mention to Storm(?Liu run) or was it Domino(?xforce Laura went missing) that Laura takes orders and missions very seriously to the point that she'd do anything just to accommplish the main objective but the only person she'd actually listen to was Logan.

It is a whole thing where her skillset has come to define her.
That same thing happened to me when I was a kid, I was really talented at art at a very young age, you'd think that would be a good thing, but one day a teacher at my school was going around and asking all the kids what they wanted to do in life, and they deliberately skipped me because ability had already defined my limitations at an age when other children were given opportunities to explore their options.
It's the same damned thing with Laura. She's pure squandered potential because her worth and self-worth is perceived as nothing more than the claws.

>My ex has been a sex worker from 14-24
Mine was from around 11-16 I believe, also forced of course. Wasn't wrong for us to play a daddy/daughter role in that one either.

All those panels with Logan checking up on Laura to see if she's about to decide to do soemthig extreme or saying "X, you're with me." when delegating tasks to the team.

Sure, at least you're not fapping to Kiden Nixon or that ghost boy

ugh

nice

I really didn't like how Emma treated her on Academy X. She went on ahead and concluded that all Laura could ever be is a dangerous weapon. She of all people should understand redemption or the concept of it.

Hot damn, time to whip it out then

I like how this thread richocets from character discussion to cheesecake posts then to virginity debate then to personal storytime

The time has come, and so have I

Good

Well, the difference between her and Laura in her mind seemed to be mental maturity. To her, up until Mercury Rising, she viewed Laura as little more than a biological puppet who was just learning about humanity. It's why she taunted Laura about her feelings for Julian, she didn't believe that they were genuine. To her, Laura was a timebomb waiting to happen and she didn't want any of the New X-Men around for the boom.

As if Wither and Hellion weren't potential timebombs themselves. Hell, even Surge is a potential timebomb that could kaboom. Couldn't Emma tell the difference between memories and emotions?

Vamp god kid has a fun mom, a serious mom and cranky grandpa.

I think he'll be okay.

Wither... Well, Wither was one of her kids and Frost honestly thought that he could be helped. To her, he was, well human. As for Hellion, the degradation of his mental state was... a lot more subdued then the rest. Up until Messiah Complex, he was 'okay'. If you didn't talk to him or know him personally, you wouldn't see that something was wrong. Surge was always volatile and it was Frost putting her in charge that ultimately lead to her downfall.

But, I'm not defending Emma by any means. Frost is biased as all fuck as New X-Men showed. To be honest, I think her hatred of Laura probably also was Emma projecting. To her, Laura was everything she hated about herself. The ruthlessness. The murdering of kin. The past as a villainous figure and the potential to return to that role.

Emma's a bitch, next at 11.

Or maybe because she gets the satisfaction that she could do the all the bitch stuff more effectively to a female teenager Logan than the real Logan.

>Surge was always volatile and it was Frost putting her in charge that ultimately lead to her downfall.

> Emma putting Surge
> in CHARGE

Emma's a bitch... But when it came to the New X-Men she was surprisingly protective. Or at least, till they were shelved

I did not realize what I did there... kek anyway

Logan could have taken her out after the Angels and Demons arc. Her mission of assassinating Risman was cleared.

Does Old Man even know who Laura is?

Delete this thread immediately.

They just meet in all new Wolverine.

so far it appears laura existed in his timeline and apparently from his words he raised her and was proud of how she turned out as the one definitive good thing to come out of his life, but apparently the mini mes killed her(or so it appears) in his timeline

Wait, so he remembers his timeline?

Sure he does
The first arc of his series was him going around trying to kill the people that would have brought out his future until they were able to convince him that it's a different timeline

HMQ Laura didn't have time to stumble into the NYX plot line though. The MC meets her right after she fails to find Logan.

I'm willing to bet that pimp dude is dead in that continuity too. Creeper was running all criminal shit in the area the quest started in.

>All those panels with Logan checking up on Laura to see if she's about to decide to do something extreme

Those moments are pure gold

Is she letting a werewolf eat her?
This should seem erotic

*shouldn't

well it was more like turning her inside out

Is that Wolfsbane?
Have they turned one of my Top 10 X-Waifu into some sort of Christian human weapon? Have they stolen her purity?

>Is that Wolfsbane?

Of courshe! Don't worry, she's under mind Purifiers' control though. Things get a little fucked up later on when they send her father to execute her knowing she won't put up any resistance if it means harming him.

Nice

jackcrowder.deviantart.com/art/O5-Cyclops-x-X23-406578814

Oh you're gonna enjoy this Xforce run then

That arc with Vanisher and the Legacy virus where Laura just went "oh, I'm just gonna go all Terminator melted metal dive" totally disregarding the fact that they have Elixir with the team.

I would like to hear Laura growl

youtu.be/51v85G6xFcw

I'll eventually reach it
I'm currently at the doors of the edgy '90s, with the New Mutants having just left Magneto and having read the first mutant issue having Liefeld at the art (a pretty enjoyable parody of the Invasion saga of DC)

>Would Laura always want to be on top?

hell *I* would always want her to be on top.

Unless she is into roleplaying/domination.

no what's wrong it so find underaged sex workers and have them dress up as Laura and call you "Bub" as you fuck them. No wait that's not wrong either

They're secretly terrified they won't measure up to those other guys, and think the only way they'll succeed sexually is if the woman doesn't have anyone else to compare them to.

Kind of sad marvel couldn't give x a better nemesis than some enforcer psycho with bullshit powers.

Agreed user.

Ya shes super boring and bland.
>Hur da dur i hate you Laura!

Apparently she's a big deal in the new wolverine too, like this book is some kind of shit magnet.

I wish they moved away from her and give Laura a new nemesis.

Fingers crossed they'll kill her off this time, god knows how though, since the bitch is nearly invincible.

>Fingers crossed they'll kill her off this time
This please

That seller is going to have an extreme tough time selling it for that price. Beyond stupid for that series. It's a good read & the 3rd issue which is Laura's first appearance is going for $90, but at least the seller could have included "No Way Out" with it.

They didn't know if he'd be able to cure it.

What did you think happen to his time line to make old man "this" angry to Gabby ?

I've always thought that the claws making their hands bleed, while it makes sense, is weird just to think about. I wouldn't think that Wolverine wouldn't wear gloves with all the blood.

She killed Laura, or had a hand in her death. My guess is there is some mental programing in Gabby that we just don't know about yet, with the right trigger she might tear Laura apart.

>with the right trigger she might tear Laura apart.

I bet it's Laura saying "I'm the best there is at what I do"

Must have missed the newest issue of Wolverine. Damnit.

Different writers write their relationship differently.
Some writer write Logan as the he love her but didn't put too much attention on her father and let her go free type,
some write him as the vary proactive and a bit controlling type that keep an eye on Laura a lot ,other write him to be mix with both depend on time and situation .
In gernal,Logan is a father that do love his daughter very much and his daughter love him back, but he's still not a "good father" in normal stander.

Generally he goes with sister, not daughter.

>that sad Laura.

I really find this penal vary funny, it's like Laura just now discover that this older version of her father that she love and respect vary much has some really bad habit of hygiene and behavior that she's not found of.
Which is vary funny because her Logan must have these habit too and she knows it, but don't find bad about. Why do you think she think differently of the two Logan ?

Their relationship become more like father and daughter in the later run,he even openly adopt her as his daughter .

goddamnit Logan, what an introduction.

I think she is just looking for things to be mad at him about because she can't come to terms that she's happy to see him after 616 Logan died.

So is this like House of M when only a couple of people remember what really happened?

They are cutting her flesh, and it's not like there wasn't going to be some blood anyway if she's popping the claws.
But if you've ever been cut yourself you know that you don't start really bleeding until you move and the wound separates, I figure if they don't flex their claws or anything the healing factor will do it's work and the Wolverines wouldn't bleed at all.

Laura is just rude sometimes.

How do you figure? It's not as if she has a middle claw.

At what point where and when marvel and the writers decided to make them father and daughter instead of brother and sister ? The first story i read about Laura is from target x and then i went on reading x force and than to her other stories like her solo run so I thought their relationship is always a father&daughter
relationship.

Bro-sis I read was on Academy X. Father-daughter confirmation was on Marj Liu's run.

He seems to treat and see Laura more like his kid. Take care and worry about her more than he did with Daken.

When they realized that a troubled teen girl who never really learned to live needs life coaching and a mentor more than a sibling, and Logan being a heavy drinking and smoking mans-man in his early hundreds isn't exactly going to pass for a brother anyway.

Biologically, she's more akin to a (much)younger twin sister than anything else.
But in terms of how they relate to one another, Logan's always naturally taken on a paternal relationship role with all the young girls he's encountered.
But in terms of personal history, and on a strictly literal level, Laura is the result of Logan's genetic material fertilizing a woman's ovum.
It's all very incestuous in nature. That's rather fitting for the X-Men.

He has try many times to take Daken in, but Daken keep being an dick to his father and doing evil things (to a point that Logan is force to kill him) and won't accept his father until it's too late after Logan die.
This is actually one thing I find vary interesting that for some reason,Logan is vary good at mentoring and being a father figure of his "daughters figure" like Laura and jubilee who all love and like him even they vdo fight or argue with him sometimes.
But not so good with the "son figure " like Daken or Kid omega who all have bitter relationship despite the fact some part of them deep down did like him

What was Daken's take on Laura being his father's clone?

Logan seems to be leaving a lot of legacies on his daugters. I remember early Kitty Pryde years - her mentors were Logan and Storm. That Armor and Wolverine exchange in Astonishing Xmen too. Rogue, Jubilee, Laura...

They fought in two issues of X-23, but I can't for the life of me remember what happened.

People drew them fucking, of course, I remember that. I couldn't find it erotic because I think Daken is gross.

This is adorable

He at first dislike her,but later (after Logan die)start to see and treat her as a younger sister. Same thing with Laura , she dislike him at first,buy later see him as a big brother.

Now we just need to know what happened to him after Secret Wars, since saying he was in a really bad situation is an understatement

here is some other cute logan family art

Almost 3 years.

maybe Gabby is this woman ?

Cute

The panel is funny because out of the hundred times logan opened a bottle with his claws, we never saw the bottle cap on the ground. And we never see someone picking it up to the garbage can.

Since Logan gets along with little girls so well, Laura should get along with little boys a lot more.

>Apparently she's a big deal in the new wolverine too, like this book is some kind of shit magnet.

Fortunately, she's only shown up in one panel. With any luck it stays that way for the forseeable future.

Cassandra Cain and Laura Kinney? Yes, please.

Laura looks more casually taken aback than anything else there.

I'm sure she'll love mentoring younger people by the time she hits Logan's age. She might even live longer than him since she doesn't have the full skeleton poisoning her.

>She might even live longer than him since she doesn't have the full skeleton poisoning her.

She only has adamantium on her claws. Doesnt it make her more vulnerable since she does not have indestructible skeletal system like Logan?

She takes more damage and obviously can suffer from broken bones, but unless she's atomized she'll be able to come back from it and still live longer than Wolverine.

Plus not having a full skeleton has its advantages. She heals faster because a smaller portion of her healing factor is committed to regenerating the damage from adamantium, and (despite what Liu's run says) she can actually swim, unlike Wolverine.

She's a lot more vulnerable and can be disabled much easier, but she's lighter, faster and her healing factor is more powerful in exchange

When Wolverine suddenly return to her old ways as a vicious killing machine, S.H.I.E.L.D. has no choice but to act against her. What malevolent forces from Wolverine’s past have returned to try to take control of her once more? And can she shake them off before the conflict with S.H.I.E.L.D. reduces her new life to ashes?

“Enemy of the State II” begins in All-New Wolverine #13, on sale in comic book stores and in digital comic book apps in October as part of Marvel NOW! Check out the preview pages in the gallery below.

“Enemy of the State II’ is a follow-up to the original “Enemy of the State” storyline, which ran in the pages of Wolverine #20-31 in 2004-2005, written by Mark Millar and illustrated by John Romita Jr. The story saw Wolverine, Logan, killed by the Gorgon, the Hand's deadliest warrior, then resurrected and brainwashed by the Hand to become their ruthless assassin used to kill other heroes, leading to a conflict with S.H.I.E.L.D.

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #13 (AUG160947)
Written by TOM TAYLOR
Art by NIK VIRELLA
Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
Connecting Variant A by BENGAL (AUG160948)
Classic Variant by RON LIM (AUG160949)
Champions Variant by ART ADAMS (AUG160950)
FOC – 09/12/16, On-Sale – 10/05/16

End Preview. Fuck

I noticed that. I remember - I just can't pinpoint the run or book - Laura was, in a way, teasing Logan that he heals too slow. I guess Laura was always aware of the strength of her healing factor since she likes to jump into extreme situations that endangers herself just to make sure she accomplishes her "missions." Some might say she's suicidal, I think she just knows she'll survive the destruction

Eh.

It was during Messiah Complex (perhaps other places as well). Wolverine takes a sniper rifle to the face.

Don't really like what they did to Laura on ANwolvie. The change is too sudden and extreme. Also, wtf with pic related. That doesn't sound like Laura AT ALL.

I don't even care if seeing this early is basically spoiling the next issue, I'm glad Gabby is ok

did they fuck later that night and did the Cuckoos watch?

I hope this at least results in a whole lot of dead Inhumans

>Would Laura always want to be on top?

Yes but she would ride you until you are sore, she has a healing factor so she would not let up

Fuck wrong image

>did they fuck later that night
here is some Laura x Scott fanfiction for your head cannon user

- archiveofourown.org/works/5624320?view_adult=true

She's Hopeless, user. If you haven't learned of that incompetent lummox' continued farrago of fucking hyper-shit, welcome to hell.

Also, Hopeless hasn't realized that he's written Angel as an abusive shit who is literally 5 minutes away from smacking her.

And he'll have Laura like it.

She's a little better in her own book, but you can just blame Bendis entirely for that. As soon as he started writing her as a normal girl she went down hill.

I like how he tried to salvage it on that page you showed but the damage was already done.

>Using her claws for leverage

That's hot.

Hopeless unfortunately has a pretty bad handle on her. She's not like that in her own book, and the insufferable Angel thing is almost completely ignored by it.

>you can just blame Bendis entirely for that. As soon as he started writing her as a normal girl she went down hill.

Literally never happened. Did you even read his run?

Stopped reading All New Wolverine cause I can't stand it. I enjoyed Gabby but I read it for the Laura I knew and loved and cared for.

Am just wondering, did this Laura ever talked about her time with Warren on XForce to the Bendis O5 Warren she's currently having a relationship with?

>Literally never happened. Did you even read his run?
Yes I did. He wrote shit like this and the scenes around it that barely sound like her at all.

Ok, am confused. When did she meet Logan? I've read X23 Target X but not this.

That's the first issue she appeared and and she never talks that way again. He writes her like the most standard, generic X-23 imaginable after that.

This is a Hopeless script, Continuity and the past don't exist.

>She only has adamantium on her claws. Doesnt it make her more vulnerable since she does not have indestructible skeletal system like Logan?

She even instructed Jubilee on how to kill her. She knows she's not as indestructible as Logan with his adamantium skeletal system but I do believe Laura's a far more smarter tactician and fighter than Logan is. Logan's impulsive and feral while Laura's veeeeeery calculating and tactical.

and much faster, she doesn't have 100+ pounds of adamantium in her system, this also means her healing factor is much stronger because adamantium slowly poisons you

Target X shows their original encounter when it comes to the canon, but I believe their first official meeting was in Uncanny X-men which is where that page comes from. Target X retroactively changed when their first meeting was because god forbid we have an X-23 origin series without her fighting Wolverine.

Also during the arc when Logan lost his healing abilities permanently, I'm pretty sure multiple enemies drew attention to the fact his fighting skills are nowhere near what they once were because he's spent so long relying on his virtual invulnerability

Kind of like Superman, so used to being invincible that his fighting abilities suffer.

claws are too long.

Why a prostitute? With her fighting skills, she could have made more money in the underground fighting scene, or work as a hitwoman? Seem like a waste to me.

Pic related was a child solider, and he continued to do work in that field.

Because she was set lose on the streets of new york, not africa. And there's only one thing crime lords think when they see hot, healthy-looking underage girls.

Frankly I never liked the explanation for why she just went along with it. "Oh she was used her whole life so it wasn't really a change of pace for her." That's a bullshit excuse for why she was a hooker.

Joe Quesada sucks

From a tactical standpoint, her being a hooker is a great way to hide in a city, no one looks at her long enough to notice she's an escaped weapon.

Laura is Captain Universe and the true successor to the Uni-Power

Makes Carol kinda a scrub in comparison

>you'll never look up to the sky and see Laura flying past wearing nothing but a jetpack

So...both of these women are more or less the same, personality wise.

Both are soldiers/warriors
Both are high skilled and powerful
Both are tactical
Both lack human expression, and come off as cold.

why is the muslim woman in civilian clothes?

this needs to be on the draw threads

>it's just a byproduct of developing a vagina.
This is true. Also, she shouldn't have a bellybutton (which is actually the scar left from the umbilical cord).

Marvel comics are ao fucked up.
Instead of having ana ctual biological bastard, they go with the:
Nuh, nuhh, its the son of the mother that is a clone, or it was made with his dna or this other shit.

Seriously writters are such fucking faggs.

All they had to do was say this bitch was the bastard daughter of wolvie and silver fox and it would have worked like a charm.

She seems the type to straddle you, pin your arms, then teasingly encourage you to try and fight her off. The fact that you wouldn't be able to overpower her would just rile her up more.

She didn't wanna hurt anyone anymore. And what the freak other skills did she have?

I really don't get why some people get so upset and mad of Laura being an underage prostituted in the past certain period of her life. That was a very important part of her character development and how she grow from the experience to become more mature and human. As for the reason why she work for zebra daddy is was hint a few times in NYC and later in her other stories that she mistake what he use her to do as "love" and "acceptance" and her do what she is order habit kick in again.

The only answer I can come up with is that it's ruins the fantasy of her being a pure as snow waifu by people who think sex with a virgin is the best thing ever. I was happy as fuck to see this page in AN Wolverine, confirmed that Marvel doesn't have an sjw objective, just a few of the writers they had.

Pure? No say she had to be pure, most character that were child soldiers, tend to continue dong that kind of work into adulthood. Hence why I posted Raiden early. Same with Golgo 13, Leona(KOF), and Setsuna(Gundam 00). She is still taking on mission and take down enemies. Same game, different players.

In the minds of waifufags "Pure" means untouched in a sexual way, they could be covered with blood and guts, chewing their way through a still beating heart and so long as they have not had sex in canon the waifufags will still consider them pure.

Ah..I see. Hell most people, let alone heroes, tend to have sex often.

Why do you think this new season of shipping wars focuses on Miles, Sam, and Kamala?

Personally I'm not a fan because of the stupid meme that all super hero women need some sort of sexual violence in their lives.

No, virgins think fucking virgins would be a pure, correct way to do things, rather than being sleazy and sleeping around, degenerate.

I think Laura's more interesting as a clone, especially considering that we have Daken as his unknown bastard child.

Which muslim are you referring to? Because Sooraya is clearly in full hijab.

If you think Laura's the muslim, she's referring to a conversation she and Sooraya had earlier where Sooraya was talking about how she believed Allah wanted her to die. Or something similar to that.

I would have preferred it if that was her reasoning rather than "I'm used to being used."

Given the character I'd hardly call it abuse, I'd call it employment. Everyday people work jobs they hate to survive, Laura was no diffrent back then.

>Scrambler

The last issue of Deadpool v Gambit was dedicated to this guy and his life, and how he survived that.

Good thing he can't make her reach climax else she might flex her talon claws and completely take his balls off.

>because god forbid we have an X-23 origin series without her fighting Wolverine.

They were just following the episode from x-men evo where she first appeared.

I liked the whole "bleed him out to make him weak" move that she pulled during that issue.

Yeah, it's nice to see writers think about how to beat regeneration.

I also liked seeing Cap conflicted about what to do with her, the fact that he carried the killer out of that slaughter house and brought her to a few more people to kill would have been enough to lock her away forever, but he let her go, I like to think that he knows that she and Bucky were in the same place, but damn that has ro rub him raw.

Artist source?

That was objectively bullshit. Or do you think the bullets just evaporate every time he gets shot?

Mutant powers don't manifest at birth (well, not for most mutants)

Bump

This

I'd take this over what we've got.

I dunno, the Civil War 2 and Road to Civil War 2 covers with her OML and Gabby are pretty nice.

God damn I could go for a cold beer right now.

Or even a cold glass of milk.

That's something I don't quite get.

He's like 5 feet tall, built as a freaking brick house and hairy as fuck, whereas his female clone is taller, quite athletic but not as muscular and so delicate looking.

Just how?

Fuck it, even OP's cum will do.

Don't be a fag about it.

It's a Comic Book Science thing but she's not a 1:1 clone and has genetic influence from her mother

Fucking Greg Land at it again

I immediately knew it would be the "X-men Supreme" guy's fic. He writes rather good reviews of comics, and he's got his own X-men fanfic universe. Has anyone read it?

I hear she's the best she is at what she does.

>Greg Land Laura

I had to hold back a gag reflex just thinking about it. I'm glad I've never seen it.

I haven't a doubt in my mind user.

What did we do to you, user?

How do you think Laura met Zebra Daddy and what's her life with him like before NYX story happen ?Does he know she has claws?

He knows about them because he was renting her to people with cutting fetishes.

Probably found out about the claws one night while railing her, made her flex the right muscles to pop her claws. Probably scared the piss out of him too. But he eventually found a way to make a profit by renting her to more expensive clients with a fetish for cutting.

Except he didn't know what she was cutting herself with.

Is this going to be Laura? Will she be ruined for non pedos?

If I recall correctly there's other shots showing her with bullet wounds, and a casting call description that while having a different name sounds exactly like an adaption of Laura.

Mr Sinister apparently being in the movie makes me think it's even more certain.

Yes, she is going to be ruined. At that age probably she didn't even had the healing factor. What's the point of her character if she live a "normal life" since childhood?

>What's the point of her character if she live a "normal life" since childhood?

She didn't.

I think the good side is that she is going to grow up eventually. By that point however if she got enough movies i am so retarded that ill see her as a little sister and i wont be able to fap to her.

I bet she can't act and got the job cause she's somebody's relative.

Ugh, this isn't the Laura we deserve.

Now that i think about it, could this be the Laura in old man Logan timeline ? In All new Wolverine, he said that he raise the Laura in his timeline,which is a bit different than in 616. It could be that the comic is using this concept to promote the movie.

Fight Club!Laura backstory would have been more interesting, if only she could learn independence from it. Like she fights because it's what she knows, but then gains the idea of fighting on her own terms, rather than at someone's beck and call.

It might have been fun.

Also, hot.

Bump

>>Is it part of the costume?
>>I'll just leave it in then.

Scroll Up

So, uummm, who has more of those Daken and Laura art?

Her boobs just got boobier as the run progresses.

Oh, wow, this is quite a surprise, really - a huge continuity from Laura's past being followed? Alarming.

I prefer Laura Kinney and Cassandra Cain comparison.

I think she inherited some of Dr. Sarah Kinney's genes. She's not a 1:1 clone.

Apparently he considered making New Warriors a book about an all clone team. This is pure conjecture, but I suppose Bendis had dibs on her and he Yost went with a different idea.

This is just hear-say too, but I heard that Liu also pitched different ideas about either a Black Widow/X-23 duo series, where Natasha takes her under her wing or a sort of espionage team with those two, Mystique and a couple of other infiltrators.
Don't know why those didn't come to fruition. I suppose the duo series was too close to the X-23 solo that had just been canceled for low sales and the team approach probably had a few members indisposed in other books.
It's interesting because these days Marvel would probably greenlight this in a heartbeat.
Either way, Liu is still a massive X-23 fangirl, so I wouldn't be surprised if she returned to her somewhere down the line. That is unless she had a secret fallout with Marvel we don't know about.

>Oh, wow, this is quite a surprise, really - a huge continuity from Laura's past being followed? Alarming.
This. Maybe Taylor actually started reading her origin minis behind all of this.

Kinney was a surrogate mother, she did not contribute any genetic material directly.
The genetic difference between a boy and a girl is that boy's have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, girls have two X chromosomes.
The genetic sample from Wolverine was partially decayed and the Y chromosome wasn't salvageable, thus they doubled up on the X chromosome and made a girl clone.
There is no reason to believe that a female clone of a masculine male would have male traits, that's not how genetics work.
The Y chromosome simply wasn't around to masculinize Laura like it did Logan.

>Also, she shouldn't have a bellybutton (which is actually the scar left from the umbilical cord).
She didn't grow in a fucking test tube, the embryo was implanted into her mother, Sarah Kinney, where it grew naturally. You guys don't even read the comics you masturbate to.

...yeah, that's why she looks almost exactly like her mother, right now to being vaguely asian, rather than looking like a female lumberjack. Man, I don't even know whether some of you even have any reasoning and deductive abilities at all.

X-23 shares no genetic material with Kinney, but since she has Logan's genes she could take after his mother.

she should look like a female logan with tits just not as hairy because of the lack of testosterone but comics so she got to be hotter not saying Logan isn't good looking

Most of the time they show Laura's Logan-ess when it comes to fights. That why I love this particular panel cause it helps boosting the idea that she really is Logan's clone. There isn't a lot of this in the time x23 and wolverine were together.

Why do they have a pelican now?

Good

There must've been another unreadable squirrel girl cameo

It could work.

A girl having sex some other time in her life is now cuckolding?

I thought there was some big deal about how she got her mom's eyes.

Logan isn't suppose to age.

He just ages much slower than the rest of us. He's already over 180 or something. I actually like the idea that even with the sliding timescale Logan was always born in the 1800s

Family

I know right. I made this thread while having a good fap over Laura but somehow it turned out so well with the varying posts and discussions going on (for 3 days!).

X-23 is truly a gift from God.

If only.

Unf.

Thank you for the thread user.

Just a reminder that weeb Laura is the cutest Laura.

And Brown Laura

I think it's funny how they drew Laura as the one being lovey when she's probably the one that's least comfortable with physical contact.

She always looked so ridiculously moe in this style and I absolutely love it.

Takeda is great.

Fun fact:

In the Age of Apocalypse timeline, Jean was X-23's stepmother. X-23, in this case, was AoA Logan's biological daughter with Mariko, instead of clone. Logan later married Jean and him, Jean and X-23 were family.

I didn't like Brown Laura, though that's probably more what a female Logan would look like than what we have in the comics.

And then Remender ruined AoA forever. Probably the worst part of his Uncanny X-Force run.

Indeed. I hate Remender for that. Weapon X, AoA Jean, and X-23 made a kickass family!

>-23 shares no genetic material with Kinney

Like, you can say this as much as you want, but Laura unambiguously shares genetic material with her mother. They just described the process that created her wrong.

She is physically almost identical to her mother, her aunt, and her cousin, and not in a coincidental way.

You're wrong according to X-23's creator.

laura-kinney.com/post/143162505390/of-claws-and-clones-x-23s-genetic-makeup

All that does is prove right about the writers getting it wrong on how shit works.

"Sarah’s blood and bio-electricity flowed into Laura, feeding and growing her into a fully formed being, as all mothers do. So, while they may not be genetically linked, they are biologically. We reverse engineered Sarah’s design to match X-23’s in an effort to reveal this connection"

This is laughably dumb.

Expecting hard-sciencec fiction facts and information to be accurately represented in a comic book is equally dumb.

There's fiction and there's plain illiteracy.

This panel would have been better if the big balloon was only for Logan and Gabby while Laura had had a little one with a single "Heh" or something like that

bump

sauce?

I think Liu x23 run

Why do you think Laura's character is so good, bros?

Because I'm a sucker for the "Killing Machine tries to be better than it was created for" Trope. It's one of tbe reasons why I loved We3 so much, Laura fits the bill on that and comes in a package that's very pleasing to the eyes

Because she was well written for a long time, mostly because the same guys wrote her for years.

>he's drooling on her breasts
Fucking hot.

Thread's gonna die. It's been fun, everyone. Hell of an X-23 thread.

>Adventures in Babysitting
Fuck, I remember this movie from when I was crazy little.

I was going to say that too.

Jullian being told to fuck off was probably my favorite part of the run, though Jubs/Laura was great too.

So comic books are horrible at this because of sliding time scale but at what age do you think they stop Laura's apparent aging at? Like 21-25 or maybe like late teens? We already know she's sexually mature but fully grown is another thing.

See

In her current book she was asked if she had beer in the house and her reaction was "how old do you think I am?" So I would lean to what
said. Probably only 17-18.

Do 21 year olds keep beer in their fridge? The only thing I kept was a bottle of whiskey in the freezer.

I'm betting she'll stay teenage forever. Maybe someone will throw her into an alternate universe where she ages for a few years so she can be 20 something.

A reaction like "how old do you think I am?" reads to me that she's too young to drink.

Oh boy it is going to be weird if they do a timeslip story arc with Laura. I'm like imaging a cougar run in 2099 with Laura, Black Queen, and Mystique. Where they are picking up like 20 something guys who look older than the ladies but we know the girls are just /ss/ hunting.

>Black Queen
Man, I really miss Selene, she has the potential to be a huge threat to the hero community, but she's stuck as an X-Men villain. Shit sucks man.

>2099

Be sure to convince everyone you know to start saying shock around 2095, so that it'll be in style by 2099.

Last time I checked I think Selene went 'heel to face' turn. So for the time being she's a good guy.

>did a face turn
What the actual fuck? Was this during access? Can you provide sauce for this? I really want to know how the shit this happened.

Well that would work for the /ss/ squad.

Goodbye thread