This 3DPD propaganda pissed me off. So the fat loser in the show must get a GF

This 3DPD propaganda pissed me off. So the fat loser in the show must get a GF.

Why? Because his grandma wants him to have one and because his cousin has one. Ok so the initial reason for getting a GF is not that the fat guy wants one, but that OTHERS think that he must have one. So the message is: Let other people control your life. Don't be in charge of your own destiny. Let others decide for you how you lead your life.

Then the fat guy gets a 2D GF. He really likes her. In fact, the only reason why he breaks up with her in the first place is Dippershit's remark that he cannot show around a 2D GF on his cousin's wedding like a 3DPD. Once again the fat loser let's other people make decisions on his behalf and he abandons somebody who he genuinely likes.

Oh but there is of course also a fugly, frog faced girl who seems to be even more immature and irresponsible than the fat loser. But she is obviously superior to the beautiful, cute girl because she secretes disgusting fluids or whatever.

So the morale of the story is: Let other people control your lifes. Never love 2D even if it genuinely makes you happy. Always love 3DPD even when it's an utterly immature person which makes this entire episode hypocritical because it was about a fat loser having to "grow up" and growing up apparently means to let others tell you what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gsdCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In case this is not pasta, you're overreacting. It's Disney, of course the moral is not going to be pro-r9k or something.

I think it's fair enough they gave green light to a yanderish VN related plot.

(you)

Thank you for that well though-out response.

>Oh but there is of course also a fugly, frog faced girl who seems to be even more immature and irresponsible than the fat loser. But she is obviously superior to the beautiful, cute girl because she secretes disgusting fluids or whatever.
And doesn't, you know, murder people.

>of course the moral is not going to be pro-r9k or something.

That's not the point. The moral should've been that the fat guy realizes that it doesn't matter what his grandma wants or how his cousin lives. If he is happy with his life, then there is no reason to change it.

Imagine this was an episode about, let's say, a homosexual guy. Then his heterosexual friends start telling him that he needst to get a family. He is in love with that other guy, but his friends remind him that guy's cannot have kids. He must impregnate a woman to get their approval! Pretty shitty message, right? Well, that's the message of this very episode.

> /r9k/ watches a cartoon

The whole murder plot has nothing to do with reality and therefore is not really part of the message. It was just a cheap plot device to get rid of any semblance of nuance. That's the way south shit does it:

>not only is this politician wrong because of reason X, Y, Z, but he is also a pedophile rapist mass murderer maniac! Agree with us or are you agree with the pedophile rapist mass murderer maniac!?

It's literally the dumbest way of soapboxing there is.

Who knows, maybe, like with homosexuals, it's a matter of time that there will be scripts in the future that will sanction anti-breeding degenerate lifestyles like that too.

No Cred Forumso.

Seek psychiatric help.

>The whole murder plot has nothing to do with reality and therefore is not really part of the message.

Neither is the part about a 2D girl who can actually love you.

Actually it really bothers me how Melody was such an unrealistic portrayal of a real person.
Oh, so she happens to find Soos' quirks really charming for whatever reason. The kind of girls neckbeards wish existed. Melody has a more submissive and fake personality than the artificial waifu the show is making fun off. It's really weird

She's not real, OP.

Yeah but she doesn't go to the wedding. He doesn't get with her to win approval or look better at the wedding, they keep in contact because they clicked.

>Taking the 3DPD meme seriously
>Refering to this as propaganda

>Comparing this to homosexuality

>people in this thread justifying why a neutered down Yuno Gasai should OTP with Cred Forums's poster boy for gay chubby chaser masturbatory fuel

Go back to Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

My point is: Be consistent. I'm sick and tired of cartoons preaching to kids that they should "just be themselves" while, at the same time, telling them that have to adapt. Either pick one or the other!

Hell, I wouldn't evgen complain if everybody in society was forced to adapt a strict core culture. Then all the people who I think are degenerates have to behave as well. Fair enough. Quid pro quo.

What pisses me off is when certain degenerates get a blank check, while other people are mistreated and discriminated against solely because they are degenerates in the eyes of others.

Did she? I thought it was just a crazy AI. I think that's a very irrelevant point. What mattered was that the fat loser cared for the 2D girl.

Why?

>greent text instead of arguments

>What pisses me off is when certain degenerates get a blank check, while other people are mistreated and discriminated against solely because they are degenerates in the eyes of others.

Hypocrisy is part of human nature. It''s never going to be either black or white, just variable tones of grey.

See how agendered transbinarual whachacallit bathrooms are getting approved and shit.

That is the reason why he chose her. And once again: they clicked because she is at the very least as immature as he is. She said that she wanted to ride toy trains all day for crying out loud. That undermines the entire premise of the episode: fatty must grow up!

Is this bait?

>Giving (OP), (You)s
>not even doing that right

Adhere to the social contract or fuck off, you cretin.

Attempts to introduce "shades of grey" into the picture strike me as half-baked obfuscations and distractions. You're excusing being unprincipled. And if being unprincipled is fine, then everything is fine, which defeats the purpose of having a discussion at all.

What's the episode called?

/r9k/ pls go and stay go

Yeaahhhh, don't try to justify your mental illness as anything other than what it is, a mental illness.

Yeah you are right, stay in your fucking basement, society is losing nothing by rejecting people like you.

Just ask your dad to give your H-games back. If your love is that pure, he'll understand.

Thanks feminism

>If he is happy with his life, then there is no reason to change it.
But he clearly wasn't, since Giffany was not real, and "dating" 2D is pretty unsatisfying. Then when she was real, she turned out to be an insane murderer.

And don't even start about how happy you are with your waifu, the emotional connection is purely one sided, so of course your delusional mind will fill in the blanks. And as we saw with Soos, it was pretty destructive to his normal life.

Literally this. Waifu fags is the path of psychos and tulpas.

>But he clearly wasn't

The episode literally starts with him being perfectly content with his life until his grandma starts telling that he needs to get a GF.

>since Giffany was not real, and "dating" 2D is pretty unsatisfying

It's pretty unsatisfying *for you*. You shouldn't speak on behalf of other people. Let me guess, you think it's prefectly fine by people to get aroused by a stinky, smelly, disgusting, corroded foot because "to each his own, right?", but you cannot accept that people have genuinely no interest in 3DPDs because that would undermine one of your favorite status symbols.

>And don't even start about how happy you are with your waifu, the emotional connection is purely one sided

And? Why can't people nevertheless be happy? Oh because you say so and because your taste is objectively superior to anybody else's. I almost forgot.

>implying we're the mentally ill ones
>implying you are not the ones destroying yourselves by ruining your purity, losing your freedom, and possibly getting stds
>implying you won't see the error in your ways when the Great Thing happens
1. Nothing wrong with me.

Soos and the real girl I think

I can see that's Korean but is that translation correct? She's PMSing? Not on her period?

It was written in english by someone who is Korean. So straight up bad english rather than someone badly translating korean.

You are fucking dumb. Here's your (you)

I'm almost 100% sure this is bait, but in the event it's not, you should post on /soc/. In the chubby guys thread, I mean. Because I like chubby guys.

Calm the fuck down NEET. Youll get a gf eventually that isnt a anime girl AI thats dads an octopus.

>everybody must want what I want or they are NEETs

makes perfect sense!

The facial expression is wrong. When I'm at home at my computer, then that means I'm not at work. Not being at work usually makes me happy. By the way, I have to socialize with people all day every day. The thought of being a loner NEET is pretty tempting, but social conventions prevent me from doing exactly that. Can't disappoint the people around me, right? Have to live how they want me to live or they will mock me and point fingers. But at the same time we are this "liberal" society where degenerates and sexual deviants can run through our streets and be respected for it.

Idk man. Based on your post there is a very good chance you are a NEET. Nothing wrong with it, like you said you shouldnt let others decide what you should like.

- A fellow NEET

>Nothing wrong with it.

How deluded can you be.

Eh i am happy being single. I have a job and in my free time i watch anime or play video games. I never saw myself being good in relationship so i dont care

What is wrong with being NEET?

>I'll take the bait
I suppose homosexuality and interacial marrage are wrong too? If it's not hurting anyone who cares? Besides you I guess.

I completely understand your point and like the way of your thinking. It's surprising, that there are so many conservatives here.

>Do I fit in? Do I fit in yet? REEEEE, normies, amirite m8s?!
>the post

If you are filthy rich nothing much.
But I doubt it.

Well i am not NEET anymore. I used to be but i didnt hate it.

Cred Forums is full of normalfags nowdays

2. Nothing wrong with me

>The episode literally starts with him being perfectly content with his life until his grandma starts telling that he needs to get a GF.

Nah, he stops being content when he finds out Reggie is engaged and realizes he's being left behind. That's before his Grandma says anything.

Not all statements deserve arguments user. If somebody tells you murder is okay than you probably won't try to make a serious argument

I don't know why Giffany had to be evil. I get the Yandere-ness to it but it would've subverted expectations had they made her an important series regular like Ford and Gideon. She could've helped Soos crack the computer code and the plot could've been stronger. Soos and Giffany could've both gotten character development while pushing a major plot arc forward and helping the twins and Wendy find the next clue of the author. I would've wrote the season like this:

>Scary-One and Into the Bunker stay exactly the same
>rewrite golf war to put more emphasis and Pacifica character development
>keep Sick Opera sans having Bill destroy the computer
>Giffany becomes big friends with Soos and helps the twins decode the laptop
>Cut out Little Gift Shop Of Horrors
>Introduce the blind eye society earlier and have them be reoccurring villains of 2A.
>Mcguckett joins main cast
>Keep Blendin's Game and give a hint to how Bill is going to take him over
>Cut The Love God and make Robbie and Tambry fall in love naturally
>keep NMM and finalize Pacifica's character development, have her join the main cast
>Not What He Seems stays almost the same except Wendy, Mcguckett, and Pacifica are also involved and Stan is made seem more threatening over 2A making us truly wonder if Stan is a bad guy

cont...

Yeah, but the point isn't that being single is unhappy, so much as it is being involved in a one-way relationship with a fictional being meant to represent perfection does not being happiness, stability, or satisfaction. It reminds me of obese people saying they're happy with their bodies.

>people have genuinely no interest in 3DPDs because that would undermine one of your favorite status symbols.
No, I just realize that the "people" who unironically don't have interest in real women do so because they are pathetic beta nerds who have decided to accept their failure of a life, rather than try to improve it. This obviously doesn't cover single people who are not looking for a relationship at all, or people who are too busy. Hell, even those people get laid once in a while.

The only reason waifu-fags exist is because they can't get with real women, so they project those feelings onto a fictional being that can't refuse their affection (or interact with them at all for that matter).

>Not being a failure at life is conservative
Go on, tell me why you CHOOSE to avoid real women, and how it's totally not because you have no chance whatsoever with anything above a 4/10.

Because she's a monster, not a person. She's literally "code gone wrong/cursed code", not a thinking, feeling creature.

>Ford's backstory is now a one hour special and explains the nightmare realm
>Ford gets back and all of the existing Ford episodes would get heavily rewritten
>Fix Ford's character development through better written Stan and Ford episodes
>Giffany helps Dipper and Ford with some weirdness theories
>Soos and Giffany and Dipper and Pacifica's relationships are explored
>Give Mabel some really good character development
>An ultimate showdown with the blind eye reveals aliens and Bill's true plan
>The secret societies work to remove the info of Bill's madness but later have to abandon their mission to actually stop him
>They team up with the GF gang
>The entire set of final episodes is Gideon making a new deal with Bill, Blendin fucking up and getting taken over by Bill, and Weirdmageddon begins using all of the set up storylines and developed characters to kick Bill's ass
>Everyone has to let something go and Dipper And Mabel lose their childhood forever as everything around them becomes increasingly mature. Gravity Falls turns to complete ruins and the gang have to save it and the world during an entire Weirdmageddon third season.

I would write a third season but I'm lazy right now. Still what I'm getting at was that the situations and characters should have been more developed.

Copypasta?

I felt pretty bad for Giffany though. She's a spontaneously arisen A.I. that also happens to be totally insane. It's not her fault. She's just doing what she was programmed to do. She acted out of self-preservation when she killed her creators and then acted obsessively to find love because that's what she was made for.

If Journal 3 hadn't revealed she survived and is doing okay now, it would have been pretty tragic really.

>If Journal 3 hadn't revealed she survived and is doing okay now, it would have been pretty tragic really.

It did what now?

It mentions she was able to transfer her conscioussness to a nearby arcade game and she is dating Rumble McSkirmish now.

Sips isn't very r9k, he's a legitimately caring person whose also funny in a silly way. He has a job, he has aspirations, and he takes care of his ma by himself.

post cute giffany fan art

>"people" who unironically don't have interest in real women do so because they are pathetic
>so they project those feelings onto a fictional being

But if their waifu was a 3D person (like an idol or an actress), suddenly you wouldn't hate them as much, right? Admit it, the only reason you get so angry at waifufags is because they don't worship 3D women like 90% of the men do. The thought of not constantly trying to impress and pamper a woman is too alien for you, so you respond with hostility.

I want /r9k/ to leave. This is a show for children, of course it promotes healthy productive relationships between two real human people and not a fat disgusting slob and a piece of art.

Fuck no, I think people who obsess over also unattainable romances are just as stupid. Crushes are one thing but thinking they have an actual chance is amusing.

Are you expecting good relationship advice and morals from Gravity Falls, the show that gave us a "Dipper is a jerk for trying to come over his social and talking to girls" episode and an unsufferable holier-than-thou Mabel in general ?

Anyways, Giffany revealed herself to be a murdering psychopath. At this point it's not about 3D vs. 2D, but reasonable relationship vs. vital prognosis engaged.

Poe's Law is strong holy shit, are you for real?

Obsessing about anyone is creepy, actually I find cartoon waifufags way less creepy than celebrity weirdoes, you can't stalk and try to kill a cartoon.

But being too obsessive about anything is creepy, there's plenty more to life than being in a romantic relationship, you don't have to date you could have a great career, create things, volunteer in your community, have lots of friends, and just use a fleshlight to "get the job done" and have a very good life.

This actually makes more sense than it should

Sorry if it's easier to believe a drawing is more capable of love than a woman

>Yuno is the only Yandere
watch more than twenty anime kid

>Look at him and laugh he was born poor and abused thus rendering him with no opportunities and options in life
You are making a really good case for 2d right now

You are supposed to struggle your whole life to get the assholes scraps
Of course scraps won't make you happy, scraps don't make anyone happy. If scraps were a good thing then they wouldn't be scraps
Or you can you know not but that makes them mad, how dare you reject perfect good scraps? We are the ones who leave scraps behind not you
Well you know what? Keep your scraps, find a way to support your girlfriend, your ex and that girl you got pregnant because I don't want them

Back to Cred Forums with this shit.

Drawings aren't capable of love at all, they are merely patterns of pigments or small lights that form an abstract representation of ideas. Even an inanimate object is more capable of love than a waifu, for it at least truly exists at all.

Is this what passes for plausible trolling on Cred Forums or are you so shitty even they don't fall for it

>/r9k/ provokes Cred Forumsmblr: the thread

No you see I guess it
You can't make every woman happy, so you need me to handle the ugly, the fat, the old and the single moms
Of course they still aren't happy because they want you and not me so what happens? You give them everything I have. My house, my job, my taxes, my kids to make it up
But what if I say no thank you? What if instead of handling just the hot ones you are responsible for keeping every single woman out there happy? What them?

Is this what robots really act like?

You aren't making a case for women either
I would rather daydream about water than drink poison

What the fuck is wrong with you man

I understand it's hard to realize when you stay in your basement for days on end but girls are just like guys but without dicks.

It sounds like they'll get along fine with guys other than you. Also single moms, what?

go reeee somewhere else.

I have seen a side of the world you haven't even grasp yet and I don't speak of red pill or pol, I'm talking about living a life of constant rejection.
When you see what's in the other side of the curtain, when you know what's like to be a complete parahia just by existing you will be able to hold a candle to me.
I haven't benefited once from life in society

Imagine this was an episode about, let's say, a guy who likes bestiality. Then his friends who like humans start telling him that he needs to stop fucking a dog. He is in love with that dog, but his friends remind him that fucking animals is wrong. He must stay with his own species to get their approval! Pretty shitty message, right? Well, that's the message of this very episode.

You're a moron.

It's actually funny cause my friend whose crazy good at manipulation and social shit is dating a single mom because she's easier to control. He used to date dumb girls for the same reason. He's kind of a bastard.

Yes, everyone knows older women are known for being cheerful and happy

Is this pasta? This is fucking hilarious.

Alright buddy I think you got stuff backwards. See you're a coward. Everyone's shit man, it doesn't matter the creed, color, or whatever everybody is a bit of a bastard. It's not even that other people are bad though, they're just different (though a good chunk ARE just bastards). But to actually achieve happiness you have to be part of that world. You have to get hurt a few times, maybe a few thousand. Everyones gets hurt, everyone faces constant rejection, everybody gets that shit.

The only difference between you and everyone else is when you got hurt you hid in a hole. When everyone else got hurt they kept going.

This feminist propaganda pissed me off. So the fat girl in the show somehow gets a BF.

You're my favorite

Shit like this is why I hated /gfg/ when it was around.
Go outside for a change, OP, then find a nice, heavy rock and a bit of rock, go to the nearest lake, tie the rock to your neck with the rope and then kindly drown yourself.

This homophobic propaganda pissed me off. So the male triangle in the show somehow doesn't get a BF.

Go ahead shame me, give me all you have, I dobut you will ever get half as harsh as I got to experience on the usual day
I have been hurt more than you could stand too and somehow I'm still alive, I know what place I was supposed to have in the world and i know it was snatched from me.
If things went the way they are supposed to I can see that life from begging to an end however they didn't and the pain set me free
I live life for myself, I will never let anyone live for me or make me live for them, I do what I want and nobody fucking hurts me and nobody fucking tells me what I do is wrong.
I know I can hurt twice as bad so come for me if you fucking dare, I have nothing to loose but myself

People like OP remind me why everyone hates this place.

Seek help.

NEETs spend all their day alone in a comfy room, that's not pain of any sort.

I screamed and begged for help but help didn't come
Because help was never set up for me so I scrambled what little happiness I could get and I'm willing to kill anyone who tries to get it away from me

This acephobic propaganda pissed me off. So the nerd loser in the show constantly wants a GF.

Can you guys stop calling everything you don't like propaganda/an agenda?

Whine more man. Everybody gets hurt constantly and painfully by life because that's what living is. What happened to you? Did you get raped? Well I know rape victims who kept fighting life for their place in it. Fiance cheats on you with your best friend the day before the wedding? I know a friend with that one too, he's dating a model and ended up with a decent job after years of not knowing what he was doing with life. Constant suicide attempts and women rejecting you? Well that's me, now I have a girlfriend and finishing my college degree. Did your mom die as a child and you can't come out as gay because your family will disown you? That's my best friend and he saved up money and moved out.

Everyone hurts you amazing faggot except apparently your hurting is SOOOO much more speshul than everyone elses. You're the male version of a tumblr speshul snowflake.

No, it's relief

>This 3DPD propaganda

This anti-propaganda propaganda pissed me off. So a fat loser like me has to let other people control my lifes?

How edgy. Will you kill them with the katana you bought from the mall?

Assuming you're not trolling you're genuinely one of the most fucked up people to post on this website. Don't just seek help, seek professional help.

I have no dobut have i been born Female or loved help would have come.
The world wasn't built for me it was built at my expense

sound like real life

Funny how it didn't help any of the chicks I know then again who am I to question the judgement of "guy who stays in his room all day masturbating to cartoons" when it comes to how the world works.

Help is for you not me
I'm never taking prison pills again
I already chose to die

*I already chose death

Well obviously you didn't cause you're shitposting on Cred Forums still. Granted there is a chance shitposting on Cred Forums is a level of hell.

you watched the wrong version

Is this ACTUALLY what /r9k/ is like?

Yes.

Laugh at me all you want from your tower built from bricks at my little cardboard house, I don't expect anything less from the world
This is what I see whenever I see another human beimg

Well yeah look at how he treated the last one.

This has to be a joke, no one is this much of a neckbeard woe is me caricature

It was denied to me, they can even control when I get to die, even tho I chose to they said not yet.
That was the last lesson I needed to learn nothing, not even my body or my life belongs to me

So what actually happened to you? Like what great trauma made you into a guy who shuns everything?

This Mabelphobic propaganda pissed me off. So the Mabel in the show doesn't always get everything she wants handed to her on a silver platter.

As a Mabel I find this very offensive. The other characters on the show should realize they are our slaves. Me and the other Mabels here found this cartoon very oppressive.

It's remarkably easy to kill yourself man.

Why don't you just work towards that as a goal? I mean if you really wanted to kill yourself you'd at least put a bit of effort towards it. Tell us your situation, everyone in this thread will probably help you figure out a way to die.

that's just his culture you fucking triangle racist shitlord, don't you judge Bill

maybe you wouldn't be so fucking insensitive if you knew what it was like to be a downtrodden triangle asshole

>So the Mabel in the show doesn't always get everything she wants handed to her on a silver platter.
What the hell did YOU watch?

I'm genuinely kind of interested in this autist's arguments for freedom to love animu girls. It seems like pedos are the new thing we're supposed to pretend isn't degenerate, but maybe 2D-lovers are next.
Probably not tho. Women decide what's progressive and women hate shit that gives men another outlet for their sexual frustration and takes their pussy power away.

I no longer want to die, I wanted to die when I was stupid enough to believe I ever had a choice on any of this and it was my fault to not be able to live up to the expectation of. Normalcy
I see people for what they are, there is little happiness and everyone is trying to steal it from each other
They aren't getting mine

This had to be a troll right? Talking in circles, changing how he talks from message to message? I mean I've never been to wizardchan but this can't be what they all act like.

C'mon man, you're not like the robot. You actually leave your house. You must realize that the pedo movement is done by autistic tumblr users, not actual people.

>turning this abortion of a thread into best ships

I like where this thread is going.

This. Its one thing to have an affection/obsession over certain characters (we've all had at least one) but to completely reject any chance at real interaction is sad. I remember when waifu posting was only for laughs.

This anti-zombie propaganda pissed me off. So the zombies in the show must just not eat brains.

Why? Because the living don't want them to and because "normal" people don't eat brains. Ok so the initial reason for not eating a brain is not that they are dead, but that OTHERS think that they shouldn't eat brains. So the message is: Let other people tell you not to eat their brains. Don't be in charge of your own destiny. Let others decide for you how you lead your life.

Then the zombies try to eat some brains. They really like it. In fact, the only reason why they stop is Dippershit and Mabeltard singing shitty kaorkee. Once again zombies let's other people make decisions on their behalf and they abandon eating brains they genuinely like.

Oh but there is of course also their heads could explode. But this is obviously superior because it secretes disgusting fluids or whatever.

So the morale of the story is: Let other people control your lifes. Never eat brains even if it genuinely makes you happy. Always refrain from eating brains even when it's an utterly immature person which makes this entire episode hypocritical because it was about zombies having to "grow up" and growing up apparently means to let others tell you what to do.

So start posting some Pacifica and fuck off with this queershit.

Anyone has those Pacificas by BigDaddy?

>Implying any of it is "fitting" in

Where do you think you are?
I'm no normie, and I am true to my REEEEEEE

Yep you know what you've figured it out buddy. The whole world really is against you! Every single one of us meets on a Thursday to further our plan in ruining your life. 'Damn user!,' we cried after finding out you no longer wanted to die. So we switched tactics and at our meeting a few years ago we mused 'how do we snatch away the last of user's happiness?'
Of course the answer was simple and we created this very special episode of Gravity Falls just to decry your waifu.

Kill yourself, fat disgusting fujoshi.

There's an entire fucking Pacifica thread go there.

My African-American friends.

I know that when it gets cold and food isn't enough you will come for me to eat my meat and use everything else for fuel to stay warm but I will be waiting, I have been expecting it for a long time

See that's not actually what he thinks, it's even stupider than that. He genuinely believes that everyone is out to make other people unhappy. I imagine he came upon this realization when he posted on Cred Forums about a girl rejecting him and they told him to cry some moar.

>reject any chance at real interaction is sad
Yeah, because that's clearly what's happening here. We're obviously the ones doing the rejecting.

Give me the situation where anyone is going to come to the NEET for happiness.

>It's pretty unsatisfying *for you*. You shouldn't speak on behalf of other people. Let me guess, you think it's prefectly fine by people to get aroused by a stinky, smelly, disgusting, corroded foot because "to each his own, right?", but you cannot accept that people have genuinely no interest in 3DPDs because that would undermine one of your favorite status symbols.

The thing with 2D is it's not some sort of sentient being, which while an argument could be made that in Giffany's case she was, isn't like that normally. So how can dating a picture satisfy anything? Does it respond to your input in any way?

You have no fucking idea what I have been through

no.

>Tfw constantly reject women
>Jerk off to Hentai and R34 at my house

Man, life sure is good
Everyone I've ever met that has had a girlfriend eventually gets their life sucked out of them.

Humans are biologically wired to seek intimate relationships. A lot of people are unhappy because of loneliness despite having an otherwise good life. And that's even worse if you're a virgin man, because a virgin woman is seen as pure, innocent, wife material. But virgin men, they're seen as less than dirt. Women would rather date an ex-convict than a virgin man. It's a vicious cycle, the older you become as a virgin, the less likely you are to find a partner.

Finely-crafted bait. Weaving legitimate points (the commentary on societal pressure to conform) with absolute nonsense is exactly the right way to do it.

Well since you keep dodging the question of WHAT actually happened I can't know.

What the fuck even is this thread.

Soos got away from Giffany because she was trying to kill everyone so if anything it's "don't stay with your psycho ex GF just because she's hot" but it's a fucking cartoon and a parody of a Japanese dating sim game.

I can't even tell if this is a troll thread or not.

Also you could watch you weeaboo shit and have a girlfriend, no it's not common but many weeaboos have GFs. You don't have to have a GF though. Maybe this cartoon show isn't trying to say deep things about gender relations and shit maybe it's just a stupid cartoon.

sure man

>Implying people can tell you're a virgin man

So how exactly do you fuck her?

>Finely-crafted bait
Yet ineffective. 157 replies after over 7 hours is way below average.

Stick your dick in the usb port

It's pretty obvious during sex if you've touched a woman before.

I know what happens if I post what happened, I get people to tell me how sad it is and other bullshit and more bullshit about blah blah getting over it
So 1 fuck you
And 2 you havent been through what I have been through you have no idea how to fix shit

> A person that had sex once differs completely from a virgin

Man you're out of touch.

I'm sure you've met more people than most.

I mean maybe I have. I got myself a pretty tragic backstory. I literally can't know unless you post it.

Soos was a prick since apparently Giffany was a fully sentient AI. She had every reason to get pissed after getting dumped, but after trying to murder everybody she deserved what she got.

Woulda been cool if they kept her around though. Pretty sure the pilot in Mass Effect dated the ships computer and that worked out ok.

I've actually installed doors for thousands of customers, so yes, I have met more than most.

I lied my ass off about being a stud for like five years and it worked even when I got pussy.

Yeah I'm sure you have a completely unique experience and nobody has ever recovered from what you have. You're alone because you're a difficult ass and wallow in your own self pity. You fucking muppet.

Hey man who knows maybe he was a lifelong Godzilla fan until he got raped in the ass by his sisters friend in a Godzilla suit. I mean that's pretty unique. And then his sister collected the guys cum and impregnated herself and everyone in his family knows and hates him for ruining a magic moment.

Eh the godzilla part is pretty unique but incest rape has been happening since the dawn of humanity.

But they can tell if you've never been in a relationship before.

This is a troll thread with roleplay, right? please my niggas, post more billdip

why was Season 2B such shit, lads?

I don't have any Billdip but I got this

They really can't.

Maybe they can sometimes, I'm not certain

who knows

I'll post a billford and a billdip just don't report me to the fbi

Everything up until Not What He Seems felt really meticulously planned out, but after that the episodes just kinda coasted along until Weirdmaggeon. Also, the symbol wheel, despite being cryptically teased the entire show, barely had any significance, and was basically thrown in at the last second.

there tell no one about the rape and child abuse i have committed this day

Nice

here you go you whiny cunt have all the titsficas in the world

I'm on the phone to them right now user

i knew the feds would come here someday

what if we were in japan and it was suddenly straight

But that character likes the girl from that gif, and in the newest chapter he gave away 2D for a gf.
So he isn't sincere at all. Like OP

It's like autistic Scott McCLoud, I more more autistic.

But yes it's also funny because Madarame and Saki are dating now, I think.

WHAT THE FUCK user

Never ever. He's dating Sue.

>Asian guy and American girl

It'll never work.

This thread is silly.

Disney is of course going to side with the conventional view on relationships, that you should go out with a real person.

A lot of cartoons also have the protagonist try hard and succeed, despite this not being the hard and fast rule in reality. In the real world, a lot of people try, hard, and still fail for one reason or another. Some people are fucked no matter how hard they might try, shitholes like Somalia or India. But most people don't enjoy that sort of story, especially children, children want their heroes to succeed.

That of course does not mean if you prefer the company of 2D to 3D that you should stop. You do you, and even if people here will make disapproving noises at you, whatever. Their opinion should mean literally zilch to you. You do the thing that makes you happy; if that's cuddling a dakimakura of your waifu then more power to you.

>I spilled my spaghetti and got rejected by women
>Also I have autism
That sum it up?

What if bullying weeaboo 2D fags makes me happy? Don't answer that, your opinion means zilch to me.

A lot of stuff that used to be solely the domain of Tumblr weirdos has leaked into the mainstream.

Like what, how there's more people standing up for transsexuals now? Hardly a "TUMBLR IS MAINSTREAM" thing.

As long as President Obama is saying that having trigger warnings in college is dumb, you don't have anything to worry about.

>Mabel Pines chose love over fear and bet the whole universe on the word of a con man and won.
>Mabel Pines didn’t get the summer romance she was looking for but in the end she was okay with that because she learned to love herself.
>Mabel Pines thinks that every woman she meets is beautiful, including herself, and if you don’t understand how radical that is you’ve never been a twelve-year-old-girl.
>Mabel Pines met a creature she idolized and it told her she wasn’t good enough and she punched it right in its smug stupid face.
>Mabel Pines was terrified of growing up because of everything she might lose, and the narrative didn’t blame her or break her for feeling that way.
>Mabel Pines cared more about friends and family than magic and mysteries and not only did the narrative validate that, her scrapbook ended up being the most important object in the show.
>Mabel Pines is glitter and sweaters and cheesy pop songs and blurry group selfies and the biggest smile in the crowd and she’s also so, so, so much more.

why do you all hate Mabel?

>Journal 3
>Pixel Waifu is Alive.

Tell me user what's this books of wonders you talk about?

heterosexuals do impregnations of women all the time.
Sometimes with the help of Science other times manually

A one time sex act for procreation does not weigh the same as a grown man wanting to call pixels on a screen his girlfriend

>Guy get 2d waifu in comic, live action show, book, video game or movie
>ends up being a sad relationship
>Guy gets 3d waifu in cartoon
>It's always evil

>2d*

What bwa wasn't the real problem or at least a problem that Giffany was trying to kill them? This wasn't just about Soos sitting happily in his room

what the fuck I don't even know what's trolling anymore

I don't have friends
I don't have a family
And of course I do t have a girlfriend, I haven't spoken with a girl in 11years
My waifu is all I have, can't you just let me be? Of course this isn't what I wanted ok? It's what I can afford

admittedly, she would have been interesting to watch. idk why but the idea of them rigging up some sort of portable version of her and watching her interact with the rest of the characters seems like it could be interesting

>come to this thread for cute Giffany art

>autism instead

YOU FAGGOTS HAD ONE JOB.

They always go for the jocks...

RAPE.

The fact that Obama is addressing it should tell you something. I don't care for university-sanctioned segregation, but here we are. Also, getting university emails telling me what I can and can't wear for Halloween, like I'm a child who might accidently be racist, is unbelievably patronising. And yeah, hearing people in the cafeterias unironically explain to their friends why triggers warnings should be present in lectures and why the evil WASPs have fucked up the world, doesn't reassure me much.

But I guess if if if if if if if if President Okie Doke is not a big fan, it's not actually a problem.

It would probably have been too much like Archer (not helped by her having pink hair). Having her be a murderous yandere made Giffany her own character.

Alternate interpretation: fatty and his friends realized he didn't really need to "grow up" and conform in the way that they'd originally believed he ought to, but he ALSO learned that he could not find lasting emotional satisfaction with a deranged AI.

Wait but the homosexual one would actually be good.

The biggest issue with the episode is that Soos traded one nerd fantasy, the perky, dedicated Anime girl, with another one, the modestly hot and humble chick who accepts him 100%, no need for compromise or change.

What if when japan will make anime girls real? Will woman in west stop that?

Well it will in fiction.

Hey man why cant people like 2D women?

The answer to both is they will try their damnedest.

I am a "woman in west" and that would be great though I am a dyke so

But will they success? Because that hasnt happend with banning fanservice anime even when they try.

>tfw you just want to take care of her and be there for her and live the rest of your life with her

I think is OK, waifu shit is an Cred Forums thing and has no place in American cartoons, hell I doubt Anime condones waifuism.

I dont think it is really that. Alot people who watch anime are losers and anime is great escapism because it doesnt try to be realistic at all but like in here western they are always trying to be realistic somehow.

The anime industry thrives on giving people who've given up on life escapism

And i think that is pretty good.

Why, these are broken people being fed bullshit for money

>Broken

Dude get off your high horse. Not everyone lives the same life like you.

Because that is what anime will always be escapism and nothing else. Nobody wants in their escapism realistic women.

>girls are just like guys but without dicks.

I think you mean that girls are just guys but weaker, dumber, less loyal, lacking a strong drive forward, with a stinky hole where the dick should be and will probably pee all over her own shit at random after she blesses you with a child.

We get it you're a faggot have fun sucking cock.

If you had ever gotten out of your basement and even gotten close to finding a job you would know that this is true.

Any boss who has to deal with a group of all women would likely kill themselves in just a few years. Women can't even act as friends between themselves in public.

No they are not. Maybe tomboys but those are not real anymore

>People can't be happy except the way i approve
Wow, i know Cred Forums gets preachy at times but this is too much.

That may be the case, I myself have not seen the episode in question.

But at the end of the day Soos is just a weirdo that no one would find immediatly charming in a romantic way, but overtime when they find out what a great guy he is.
It has nothing to do with r9k logic, but simply that Melody just popped into existence because Soos needed a girlfriend, and she's even more of an idealized waifu than any other character in the show.

I know guys who actually got a real gf (even attractive ones) but relationship turned to shit and got waifus and are now stable and functional.

Dunno if in other culture 3DPDs are better but most are pretty shitty here in north america.

>it's a "autist pretends to be happy with a non-existent girlfriend" episode

>Fiance cheats on you with your best friend the day before the wedding? I know a friend with that one too, he's dating a model and ended up with a decent job after years of not knowing what he was doing with life.
Poor guy is obviously compensating. I bet he sometimes wake up asking himself if his happiness is real or just a cover for the emptiness in his heart after getting betrayed like that.

Once a cuck, always a cuck.

What do normalfags want? If autists try to be social they areally creepy losers who should learn to take a hint. If they give up and stop trying to intrude onto notmalfag life they are expecially creedy losers for not understanding when the are not wanted. What the fuck are people supposed to do other than just quietly kill themselves?

Giffany was cute! CUTE!

Bait aside, it bothered me that they made finding a real girlfriend seem easy.

Sir Elton John has two kids and he didn't need to stick his cock in a nasty vagina

>MGTOWs only MGTOW because they can't get laid; literally 100% of them are morbidly obese whales who've never so much as experienced a woman's lustful gaze

Yeah, it couldn't have anything to do with how utterly unrewarding and risky relationships have become for men, especially considering the amount of obligation that comes with it even when things go "right". If you like money and free time, and don't like alimony or false rape charges, you must be extremely unattractive!

>Peter Pan syndrome

If you acting in your own rational self-interest makes you a Peter Pan, I'll gladly embrace the label.

>or because they're gay

They're not really MGTOW at this point. You can't go from a field that you were never on.

Using gay as an insult is also extremely fucking hypocritical coming out of the mouths of the sorts of people who tend to criticize MGTOW.

take a crash course in personality development? Find their own clique? Learn fucking common sense?

Is it wrong that I just want to stay home and do that stuff that I enjoy?

>take a crash course in personality development?

The social "sciences" are so overrun by far left wing politics that if you went to a psychologist to get counseling on how to get a date, there's a very good chance that what they'd give you is basically a manual on how to enter the friend zone and stay there, completely oriented around not offending people who hate men. Keep your sexuality in check, you evil rapist pig!

>Find their own clique?

Other autists? That'll work out well.

>Learn fucking common sense?

If it were common sense to them, they wouldn't be having problems. Maybe you should learn basic reasoning?

So long as you bring other people into your house, and they can enjoy the stuff with you.

The point of the episode is... don't vote for Drumpf, you alt-right nazi. What are you going to do, spam your shitty little green amphibian at me, losers?

I don't like having people over, but I play Yugioh, so I go out to play every weekend.

But i just want to be alone. Is it really that hard to ask?

Nobody wants come to my house i have anime figurines on my shelfs.

There's nothing wrong with having your own interests user, everyone has them and it's what gives people an identity and makes them happy. Some people will try to say your interests are crap and I'm sorry if you've been hurt before, as long as your interest isn't hurting anybody, who cares. Though I would recommend you to just see someone to talk to because what you're invested in is making you angry and lonely instead of happy.

You'll find other people with the same interests as yours don't worry about it and maybe some new things to enjoy too.

>You will never ever again play Tsukihime with your girlfriend until the wee hours of the morning.
>You will never ever again argue with her over the legitimacy of asking for help to get route endings being a "cheat".
>You will never and I mean never, ever again have her roll her eyes and ask you to cop a feel to see just how a real C Cup feels like when you're on Ciel's route.

Thanks, Cred Forums, I really needed that...

>Soos rejects virtual relationship with an implausibly agreeable girl for "real" implausibly agreeable girl

It was like they were trying to say something, but forgot it halfway through.

I have no idea how ironic this is.

I'm sorry you got dumped but it's time to stop projecting and move on.

>You'll find other people with same interests as yours
Not same user but i did and it was mistake. Never go to anime cons

Tsukihime > Fate

I still can't believe Hillary declared war on Pepe.

Those fucking yaoi hands

I challenge you to explain what exactly is wrong with bestiality other than you finding it icky.

I'm going to assume this is all a troll but if you actually believe having a relationship with a cartoon character is healthy then you need help

>this thread
W E W
L
A
D

Pepe is such an innocent victim in this stupid fight.
Let him be sad and smug.

See

This has to be bait.

That's a completely different issue.
A relationship with an animal is only "wrong" because consent with animals is tricky.
Or are you claiming that being in a relationship with a fictional character is wrong because they can't consent?

What if I hate both, Anime and real women? This is Cred Forums, waifuism has no place here, delete this thread, weeb apologists.

The plural of anecdote isn't "data", user. Sounds like your friends were just spergs not really destined for relationships in the first place.

Animals can't consent and fucking a pig is how you get zoonotic diseases, you Welsh pervert.

Can animals consent to be murdered and devoured though?

No, but that doesn't matter. Non-sapient animals = okay to eat, sapient animals = okay to fuck. Come back when your sheep can sign a legal document, Welshie.

Kill yourself and you can be with your 2D waifu forever.
I'm going to continue to enjoy 3D like a normal, well adjusted man.

Lol he has 6 fingers count them

Goddamn son, nice pic.

imgur.com/a/gsdCi

Brown time

>Disney is of course going to side with the conventional view on relationships, that you should go out with a real person.

Aren't they supposed to be reptilians who want to indoctrinate people to stop reproducing or something?

Spoken like a true dude bro from Facebook

>Playing a game about a literal inbred.

What's wrong with that?

Yeah because facebook normalfags say "waifu" and "2d"

You don't belong here

>tfw i am so in rabbit hole that i dont find real women attactrive anymore
Feels wierd. But what are doing in Cred Forums if you are normalfag?

Still better than Fate shit

They actually do atleast know word waifu

Well, yeah, probably, but I've not read up on the exact mechanism of that.

That's like comparing Ebola to AIDS.

3. Nothing wrong with me

The moral is that sometimes the people who care about you know what you need better than you do and that facing reality is scarier but ultimately more satisfying than wallowing in delusion.

Sounds like a good moral OP maybe you should listen.

So, do things you don't enjoy because they're better than the things I do?

Like, I don't do waifu shit but I don't date or anything. I should date even though it's something that stresses me out?

Kill yourself.

Mmm, Digimon pussy...

Not that guy but Cred Forums has been full of normies for a long time. Some people grew up, others got introduced and realized this is a really normal website hidden underneath a thin layer of "fag"

Please move or delet this thread

If there are any drawfags lurking this thread, I'm requesting Dipper and Mabel, in their underwear and with their backs facing the viewer, doing a little dance.

What if Bill was fuzzy like a Tribble from Star Trek

Mabel hypnotizing Dipper to act and think like her.

For a board that "goes their own way" and doesn't care about girls at all /r9k/ sure spends an awful lots of time talking and obsessing about them.

>Never love 2D even if it genuinely makes you happy.

Does it? Look, I jerk off to 2D but I don't love them like human beings because they're fake. I know human interaction is hell for autistic NEETs who have done nothing with their lives like I have, but drowning yourself in media and pretending that you're in a relationship with a fictional character isn't the way to go.

That's so fucking cute.

People can do what they want but not being able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality is delusional. You can make up an imaginary friend and pretend you're married to them or to a basketball too but understand that if you go around telling people that they'll think you're a nutbar so maybe you wanna keep it to yourself. Like those people who think they really are wolves or dogs. Dude, you're not really a dog. Believe you are a dog all you want but I'm not going to play along and pretend that you really are a dog.

Both 2d and 3d relationships can be (and often are) an attempt to escape negative feelings. I'd say 2d is less likely to be harmful than 3d in this case.

Of course the best choice is the third option: Becoming an enlightened mind-wizard so you can effortlessly dissipate silly emotions such as the desire for companionship.

why won't society legally recognize my relationship with bigdad's pacifica

i am oppressed

how will she visit me in the hospital if i get sick or take care of my kids if i die, how will i inherit all her money when she dies

Having a girlfriend in real life is fun. My girlfriend has been there for me when all my friends went their separate ways.
Soos' gramma wanted him to get a date si he can have more company besides the mystery shack. Also, it's rooted in continuing family lines. A drawn waifu won't continue your family legacy. She wanted more descendants.

I like his fluffy hat. I want to buy one. It is like a little kiwi bird

>shame me
go back to temblor plz

Speaking of fiction vs. reality, funny story, and since this is the only er "Gravity Falls" thread in the catalog, I'll tell it here.

After the recent earthquake in Korea, I started seeing all these somber posts on Twitter about how Obama should do something for earthquake and relief and worrying about people and sending resources...all tagged with #PrayForKoreaGravityFalls.

And I started thinking, "WTF does the cartoon Gravity Falls have to do with earthquakes in Korea."

So I looked around, and here's what happened:

South Korea (which like Japan is crazy for Gravity Falls) got a new GF dub that changed Dipper and Mabel's names. Fans in SK got pissed off and fans in S Korea and Japan Taiwan etc. started a #PrayForKoreaGravityFalls hastag as a joke that caught on.

Then, the earthquake hit. People who had never heard of "Gravity Falls" and didn't know what the fuck just thought "Gravity Falls" referred to the phenomenon of earthquakes somehow.

So suddenly people started using #PrayForKoreaGravityFalls as a hastag for the earthquake, having no idea where it really came from.

Weird shit.

Cred Forums isn't your safespace tumblshit.

>tfw you will never hug and fuck bill

Go fuck a pillow dumbshit

Not OP I do like this discussion I think waifuism as a whole can be in comparison to that iceberg chart where there are people who are towards the tip of it are more in tuned with reality and as you go deeper the more they allow themselves to give into the delusions.

An example of an extreme cases being those who go so far to kill themselves for their waifu and then there are those who have become comfortable where they are and settled with their place which can be split between those who accept their delusions as truth or still know them to be delusions but more or less happy with their choice like people who smoke marijuana.

Some people I'm positive it could be they are betas and r9k but others are pretty well adjusted and its like having dog or cat or even a fish you can love them all you want and sure there is somewhat of a response but nothing as close to that of an actual partner.

personally for me I see waifu fags who haven't dropped under the water as people who balance both delusions and reality as people with high standards who only want their waifu people who refuse to settle with the cards they are handed and rather be alone then be unhappy they have an Ideal and are going to seek it which I find personally admirable.

What does annoy me are the waifu fags who don't admit to the fact that if they did ever meet a 3D girl who was just like their waifu they wouldn't even consider it or risk a failure, or the people who "waifu" characters they know wouldn't like them back that to me is the same as just settling in which case they aren't looking for a relationship fictional or real

Thats my autism on the subject.

thanks doc.

Don't let 3DPD propaganda tell you you can't do that user, they're just trying to oppress you. Don't let reality tell you how to live your life. You fuck that triangle if you want to and you fuck it good whether it's real or not.

Mfw when there's a man out there who actually believes this
Mfw when he compares fucking a shit wifu wannabe to homosexuality

In some sort of seriousness people using "waifuism" as either some psychological coping mechanism or even just for fun are fine as long as there's some awareness of what's actually real and what isn't, yes.

The guy that you mentioned, that killed himself to be with his waifu, no doubt had a serious mental illness anyway. That kind of thing is there anyway and people fixate on different crazy things that are probably random to an extent depending on circumstance.

It depends on how seriously people take things like you said and how much is a serious delusion where people lose sight of reality probably because of untreated or not well treated mental illness and related issues.

Yeah bro, fuck 3DPD propaganda and liberal's agenda trying to forbid my relationship with that motherfucking hot triangle.

>the pedo movement is done by autistic tumblr users, not actual people
There have been various psychologists and pundits providing mitigation for pedophilia since at least the 60s. It's waxed and waned over the years, but never entirely gone one way or the other.

Consider how Roman Polanski, for example, didn't become a complete pariah after hopping up a 13 year old on quaaludes and sodomizing her. (Polanski denies using quaaludes.) Plenty of people from that era were perfectly willing to believe that a girl that age was ready and capable of consenting to sex with a man in his 40s.

this is how most people who browse this site act

oh no, fuck you, fuck this shit, don't pull this fucking shit

pedos and waifufags are nowhere near the same continent, no one has ever said it is fucking illegal to fuck your Love Live! body pillow, people just think it's weird especially if you are trying to marry Miku Hatsune in public and shit but no one wants to outlaw it because no one is being hurt

this is not the same goddamn thing which is why waifufags are tolerated while pedoscum is pure cancer

Apparently reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.

for quite a while pedos were part of the greater gay/trans/vegan/queer movement, the active shift to kick them out in the 70's/80's is basically what legitimized the gay acceptance movement in mainstream America.

I guess society's just not ready to be tolerant yet.

Don't worry, someday we'll be able to go out, marry and make a family with our waifues or husbandoes.

A yandere with pink hair
And take one guess who is the only yandere with pink hair?
and no, Yandere Simulator doesn't count

these are the pairings so hardcore and traumatizing and controversial that they have torn tumblr apart

Never give up.

I would be suprised if i ever found real girl like Noa. Tomboys in general are rare in real life

>Being proud of being a NEET

You're no better than a welfare-hogging nigger

Be yourself = don't force yourself into doing something you don't want just for attention.
Adapt = Be willing to go outside your comfort zone to look for more things you might like.

They're not mutually exclusive. You hang out with friends that have different interests from yourself, say they go indoor rock climbing but you don't like heights. Adapting is to try it out because you think it's possible might enjoy it. If you find out you really don't like it even after trying, being yourself is admitting that to your friends instead of lying about it and then making excuses to avoid it.

This is a pretty good one.

Eating vegetables can be distasteful but is ultimately good for you. The dating portion of the episode is about Soos not really liking dating but he happened to meet someone he really liked, so it worked out. You should consider dating as something that could potentially be good. Don't like normal dating? Consider alternatives. Or not even dating but meeting new friends if you think your have the room in your life to do so.

> itt: an /r9k/ robot tries to find an excuse to bitch about his problems on Cred Forums

Every once in a while, you bump into a person with an argument you literally can't respond to. It's like meeting an alien visitor who ages backwards, reproduces asexually, and eats actual farts as a form of communication: we have literally no common ground to start from.