Best Ben 10 alien

Best Ben 10 alien

Other urls found in this thread:

ben10.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was a bit disappointed as a kid that he wasn't in Race Against Time.

I beg to differ

Gotta go fast.

that's not diamondhead

I wanna fuck that.

I always liked Upgrade. And also Way Big, since he's literally just Ultraman.

Agreed.
You'd think that with a title like that, a speed-based alien would be in it.

This guy was on a whole other level of spooky for a kids show, considering his abilities.

This guy gets it.

Okay Cred Forums, so the closest technology to you besides what you're using to post with gets Upgraded.

What happens to it?

nice shit taste faggot
best alien and milf coming thru

>my 3ds
play vidya all day everyday, nice 4d graphics

i get a slightly brighter lamp

Can we just use this as our general?

ben10.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/

UK has the new show website up. You can see each of the aliens..looks like Billy Billions is back from OV

Still can't believe they made her an alien. Like, you know that Yugioh Abridged Michael Bay parody? It was like that, except it was canon.

another reboot?

CN needs to let this series die honestly

hmm. the site is saying Overflow is a brand new alien. Wasn't he supposed to be a new version of Water Hazard?

Wait what??

He's an alien and he's on Ben 10

Basically, yeah.
Don't think that the people working on the website know the tiny details about the show itself.

>graphics tablet & pen
It'd look like a jazzed-out cintiq that's both waterproof and unscratchable. The pen nib doesn't run down and the tablet itself would have bluetooth capability so you don't have to rely on a wired connection. It is also portable and re-chargable, so you basically have an electronic sketchbook that you can carry around.
It'd be a drawfag's wet dream.

Helen was best girl

Nah man, I just ignore everything that isn't the original series.
I don't know what happened, but every version of B10 after the original just didn't have that special magic feeling and cosyness

That shoots lasers.

Her grandmother was an alien, and around ben 10 alien force they decided to make gwen the same species. I dont remember if gwen just inherited her powers, or if she was just an alien.

This, but with a vagina

Didn't these combine once? Shit was scary.

Making the Plumbers a discount version of the GLC was the huge misstep. Most of the rest of Alien Force's huge missteps could be retconned away or ignored, but that one redefined the series for the worse.

Is this a child friendly xenomorph?

Yeah, one of the episodes that made me stop watching.
I recently got the original series on iTunes and it's still great, seasons 1,2 and 4 are in full HD which is awesome. I never even watched every episode of AF

Go check Omniverse, its great.

I loved this guy and the whole arc where it turns out that he doesn't want to be a part of the Omnitrix or whatever that fucking watch is called.

That's not Diamond Head.
Same here, bruh, Everything after the OS is garbage, just like Star Wars.

cool designs don't make up for molesting source material and shitty writing.

This is Gwen's "true(?) form" from AF. Her species is called Anodites. I had to look that part up.

God I loved this fucker as a kid. It always crept me out how he could just scare the living shit out of everybody just revealing what was under his cloak. That made the reveal a little disappointing, as it's bound to happen with any "we won´t show it, just take our word for it" horror scenarios. Still, making him a villain was fucking awesome.

fun fact: xlr8's race is based on velociraptors. apparently the modern descendant of dinosaurs are birds, so they all probably have cloacas.

upgrade was potentially maybe the most useful of Ben's aliens but he never really used it.

Thats not a highbreed

>Ultimate evolved humans can just use other alien powers for no reason without transforming

That enraged me. That takes away the point of turning into cool aliens

At least that was replaced with the Biomnitrix which instead just left us thirsty for fusions

I want some stories about someone like Khyber or Ma Vreedle kidnapping his Necrofriggian children for their own ends.

As you can tell this will be a horrible move.

An alarm clock with a radio built in.
It can probably fire sound waves and shit, but more importantly it'll finally get the time right.

WHEN DID THAT FUCKING HAPPEN

I always wondered what it would be like for Gwen to have sex with every alien species in the omnitrix.

Wow everyone in the thread was wrong

I wonder why he never used the good ones like ghostfreak, upgrade, and wildvine more. I think wildvine is the best though.

Why did they think kids who watch this only want to see four arms and diamond head? Fuck them they were the most boring.

TOYS
O
Y
S

Agreed.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD FOR WESTERN CARTOONS AND COMICS!

>mfw I just found out about the reboot yesterday

Kill me

Wrath was great

>tfw no platinum ben 10 game

Note 7. It doesn't explode anymore.

I miss her threads so bad

ALIENS CAN FUSE NOW?

THE MEMES GROW STRONGER EVERY DAY

They got Animated Grimlock's sword, and they got that the pig alien is wearing Lion-O's outfit, but no one ever got that the pig alien's flail is Animated Swoop's flail.

Pretty much.

Same.

At least my nigga showed up plenty of times

WHO /stinkfly/ HERE?
Ripjaws was my second favorite.

Are you me?

This. I always wanted to see more of him as a kid and dully disappointed to see Fourarms or Heatblast for the xth time.

This thread just got interesting

my pc. i guess it would just get a lot more powerful.

>Post from yesterday

the only disadvantage to using him is how small he is. ben fucked up plenty of times because he was a dunderhead and didn't know how to utilize his potential, but kenny ended up hacking the omnitrix with grey matter. one of the most useful aliens besides upgrade.
pic somewhat unrelated; diamondmatter a cute

This little guy is pretty cool

I also think Blitzwolfer is cute

bump w/ bootleg

What anime is this?

Most likely because they were the easiest to write and come up with plots for.

Grey Matter and Upgrade can be insanely useful but you have to get really creative with their abilities. Meanwhile Four Arms and Heatblast is easier to write cause it's just punch shit and throw fireballs.

Google says MD Geist I: Most Dangerous Soldier

>headphones
maybe the music is more visual now or stimulates all the senses.

Goddamn is XLR8 fuckable.
I'm not the only one, r-right?

So it's like Devil Trigger in that the "monstrous" form is the true one, and the human skin is just a "mask"?

This dude agrees