RWBY

what ever happen to this series? It's been replaced by a shitty chibi show now.. is it dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzx3iR_0bw
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e5f5a361-ad21-4901-aaaa-4234081f809e/index.m3u8
youtu.be/4_zs6l--nqU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBaKN3DpIcU
youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk
youtu.be/HNJRRR3jKcY
youtube.com/watch?v=dnk9F479cjQ
youtu.be/yjdsxX23z_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=olBznmbwWNs
youtu.be/6EtvXInhs-I
youtube.com/watch?v=lQtn3QEMi0M
youtube.com/watch?v=P6wguMxvmDM
youtube.com/watch?v=yE8pN13cs4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It died the moment its creator died. The next season got pushed back to 2018.

It's on hiatus for right now; the chibi show's just filler until it's done.

....Is that a rabbit?

And why does it have two sets of ears?

You leave Violet alone you dumb bocoposter

They need time to make the episodes ya dummy.

Please user. It takes an entire year to write a script for 15 ten minute episodes.

Hey, nothing against her. She's cute.

But does she have, like, double hearing?

Cred Forums answered something similar with the animal ears are for high frequencies and the human are for lower.

I want to pet the bunny!

stop being a lying shithead the next season airs next month

Have you been following any announcements? If not, then worry not!

Season 3 just ended, and season 4 is close to starting. Chibi is just a little holdover until October.

I want to bake Ruby a cookie! A cookie!

>Split V1 and V3 in half.
>Give each half their own volume.
>Aside from a few points, disregard V2

Would that improve RWBY?

Blake has two sets of ears you dumb fuck
Be sure to fuck off

Jaune and Pyrrha were cute together. Did that go anywhere (I only saw Seasons 1 and 2)?

No. They should consolidate volumes 1, 2, and 3 into a single volume.

i will burn the houses containing these pictures

It sure did.

and then she died forever and is never coming back (ever)

Unless

Nope. Despite the URN'ing the fans have for her, she is gone like ASHES in the wind. DUST TO DUST, user, DUST TO DUST.

Honestly I'm hoping it happens purely because that means Roman could be brought back too

Monty died because the fandom got so cancerous he killed himself

oh gee wiz havent heard that one before gosh golly you sure got us

Roman is dead_____________________________________________ That is all.

I've both accepted it and refuse to accept it

Roman is best Husbando

Other parts of the fandom, not /RWBYG/

There are some grown ass men I have on facebook that post RWBY shit all the time. It's the cringiest fucking thing. Grown men posting about little cartoon girls on a platform where literally everyone they know can see it and then these niggas wonder why they don't get laid..

One is for hearing, the other is for petting.

Excuse you

I stand by what I said

RWBY's still happening OP, but it's been pushed back to late this year. Although, given RT's track record of being incompetent, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't air until the start of next year.

It wasn't replaced by rwby chibi, that's just some side series they decided to do for the summer, rwby returns October 22

Literally who?

Prodman, the man with a Prod

Again, literally who?

As each fucking year, the new volume starts around September-October.
Volume 4 will be released on October 22.

these are extra-sensory organs.

It's okay user. You were lucky enough not to be trapped in the purgatory of /RWBY/g where literally any character that was important enough to be given a face was fetishized to some extent.

>(I only saw Seasons 1 and 2)
Season 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>season 1 and 2

It starts again next month on like the 20th

Season 3 is far better than the first two because it's the first one they did without Monty so the quality of literally everything is a thousand times better. It's also where what little story there is starts to twist around a bit and the season doesn't end on a nice, clean note like the first two.

new volume starts next month.
everyone gets new cute outfits.

>new cute outfits
Fuck you
But seriously my money is on Raven showing up in the first 3 episodes and immediately becoming best girl.

you already posted the best

i remember there was a general rwby thread here...what happened to it? and why are rwby threads on Cred Forums dead?

The one on one fighting is rather weak though

Nothing to really talk about, wait til volume 4 starts back up. Once we get the trailer for it things will get active again

yang is the best

From what we've seen?
>Jaune has some facial hair, Nora has longer hair, Ren's pink got longer.

One can assume new outfits too

Yeah but in the leaked trailer all we saw was their faces on Ruby's scroll.
Could be subject to change.

So Ruby is Satsuki?

i hate akame ga kill

Penny's VA is perfect

>is it dead?
It was never alive.

He returns to us

So do we want yang too
>Learn to fight one handed
>Get some kinda new arm
>Kick ass with her legs
?

>>Learn to fight one handed
>>Kick ass with her legs
Why not both of these?

My vote's for cyborg yang
Mostly for the potential arm canon

Id rather her stick to legs since kicks are better than punching

I'd rather her stick with both since her punching is the only reason I got into this show

>Stick
She hardly kicks

Thats why i want her to learn, though likley she'll do both, cause i just see this image of her in a fight and suddenly going in for a right and just misses

She might not since kicking is mercs thing and RT probably wants to keep the parallel going.

Itd be pretty cool to see yang have a kick off with merc though, not enough to win but just enough to hold her own against him

what is the context of this

I think its just a reference to this, which is equally inexplicable.

Amazing

So whats the timeskip length in the new season? A year or 2?

Less than a year if i recall correctly

I think like 6 or 8 months

>less than a year
Really? I was hoping at least a full year would pass by.

>hoping
You're rare. Most people hate the timeskip

Eh I'm happy it was under a year, but still a fair amount of time. Over a year would feel like too much, something dealing with the bad guys would have happened within that time. Dropping us in just under a year seems fair

Deponding on how the season ends a timeskip can be good in my opinon
Yeah i can see that, after all the shit that went down something at least significant would have happened within a year and would only be referenced

who is best waifu

Some reason i dont waifu any of them, but i do enjoy the shipping!

I've gotten over the less than a year timeskip as being alright, but I'm still kinda peeved at the timeskip in general. I was expecting vol 4 to be about the journey there, with lots of adventures and world-building and shit, instead we get skipped to them already arriving there.
I'm actually hoping for flashbacks to the time spent travelling there.

I just want more grizzled veteran hunters. Some old friends of Qrow, showing up when Qrow goes off to the side to take care of something outside of the kids awareness and ability.

I just want an old man with a peg-leg and a broken down weapon dressed like the most homeless man in existence to show up and kick some ass with Drunkle Qrow.

Any answer other than Yang is objectively wrong.

Please respect my right to adore the adorable.

Rooboo deserves all of the cookies.

I made a pepe of my waifu pls r8 no bully plox.

>not a pile of ashes
3/10

bad user

I redid it is that better now?!?!

That's true now, but wait a month or two for her mom.

Perfecto!

Her sheath looks slightly thinner in this.

I'm really looking forward to any violent interactions involving her and Qrow. Whether the're fighting together, or each other.

All waifus are shit waifus

Don't forget the husbandos

> Sociopathic Mute Murderbitch.
This description makes for a compelling case for best girl.
> Barbara with an Electra Complex.
You're killing me here, man.

And here's a version for those of us who aren't ants

Are the RwbyG threads better on trash? Haven't been back since we got banned from here

Much thanks

It's spammed by Cred Forums a lot, and people get in stupid arguments

>and people get in stupid arguments
So nothing's really changed then?

Cred Forums is changing it

Yah not much has changed

>Too big, you will die.
Time to go out with a bang.
> Old as balls.
Have you seen this man without glasses?
> Will always have better eyelashes.
You imply that this is a negative.
> Kicks little girls.
Again, this is a plus.
> Necrophilia is a crime.
I don't even care about this guy, but you don't tell me what corpses I can or cannot fuck.

>mods finally allow a RWBY thread
praise the lord

Now, what is the best ship and why is it BASED Bumblebee?

its shit

>being this much of a casual to shipping

Im down with it. Whats the one with weiss and ruby, White Rose?

Nuts & Dolts

>anything other than nuts and dolts

It's like you enjoy having bad taste or something

This guy knows what the fuck is up

I generally dislike shippings with Ruby. She's too pure for this sinful world, but then again so is Penny.

Too good, in fact. Hell, you could cut that "good" into quarters and still get enough for an emotional response.

CVFY love quadrilateral a best.

White Rose and Nuts and Dolts are acceptable

Alright I'll bite. What is a good ship in your opinion?

I want to boop Ruby right on her cute little face!

>the Coco dilemma
>three asses to slap, only two hands

How does she do it?

she uses her weapon to project a bodysuit of Smokey Quartz onto herself

Dogs of War.

The perfect union of General and Corgi.

>How does she do it?
She Slaps Fox and Velvet first, and has to two hand Yatsu, he is a brick wall.

Im on the Nuts and Dolts train, I used to be indifferent on, not a bad set up n' all that, but the Bumblebee fans got too in your face about it for me to really even want to try it anymore, it dominates everything with WhiteRose

Here is a better question.

What are your favorite reasonably obscure ships?

>Baked Alaska (Yang x Neo)
>Don't know the name for this one (Qrow x Irondaddy)
>Falling Petals (Cinder x Ruby)

Mom of the year, Arslan babysitting her idiots.

I think its just Ironqrow

Good ships, cant really stand anything x Cinder myself tho

>Bloodstone (Emerald x Ruby)
>Beep Boop (Penny x Nora)
>SunnyBees (Sun x Blake x Yang)
>Whatever Roman x Neo is called

>Baked Alaska (Yang x Neo)
Is this obscure? Because I've always liked it.
Otherwise, I don't think I'm deep enough in the fandom to know (or care about) any others.

I always wondered why it was called baked Alaska

Because baked alaska?

Baked Alaska is ice cream that is set on fire
>yang - fire element
>neo - Ice cream theme in name

>Jaune and Pyrrha were cute together.
Indeed.
Yup. And now I consider this show fucking dropped. Too serious a shift in tone.. I was just hoping for some light series about cg anime girls in some some shonen action. And honestly that ship gave me an investment in the show, too upset to continue to watch after that. I'll watch if she returns though. I guess seeing Jaune become the hero he could be would give me some joy (understandably, he can't steal the spotlight from Ruby), but I don't want to see him paired with anyone else. Definitely no one in the existing cast, I just don't see it. On a similar note, I hope Nora and Ren make it out okay by series end.

I was really hoping that all the red flags everyone was on about would have just been a red herring and that she was smart enough to not run straight into an unwinnable fight. She was supposed to be smarter than that.

Spring is cute! CUTE!
Murderbitch and turboslut are second and third respectively.

>there are people in this thread who unironically ship Lancaster

disgusting

But now she's just a pile of ashes.

Whatever Ruby x Bug is called, I like it

Nuts and Dolts is cute, but I prefer Lancaster

Yeah. What of it?

Yes, and? I saw it too. It's not the death of a character that bugs me, it's the stupidity of said character that led to it. I'd feel the same for any other character if they did that. I feel like you were trying to rile me up or something, but I don't really care too much about what happens on this show. As long as it keeps within characterization somewhat of course.

I miss these
I miss RWBYg

Whoa, this is a weird choice for VA.

I've realized that I just miss discussion about the show and predictions/speculations.

Bloodstone, or blood emerald, I've seen both

I, for a guy who is a fan of Clarkson Hammond and May Top Gear, knew that their relationship should have gone further. It is just the writers fault of her death. I really hope that they will bring her back via time travel, if done tastefully, would allow me to watch it again. If time travel is confirmed as a plot point, there will be hope that Rooster Teeth will say we're are in the wrong, so this is our apology for her death. Come on, guys. You could do a letter writing campaign to bring her back to life.

theres always the Grimm!Pyrrha theory or the possessed warrior of Salem theory to bring her back

Trips confirm that this idea ISN'T shit anymore!

Grimm theory again? Really? I don't think that a Grimm huntress doesn't sound like a good idea. It's like putting a turbocharger on a Black 5. It cannot be done. Time travel or GTFO.

Time travel sounds like such a cheap cop out from taking responsibility for killing off a character

The real problem is that it sounds like something from Bleach, and that's why I'm terrified it might actually happen.

And evil magical resurrection doesn't sound like a cheap cop out? It's still bringing the character back, only in an edgy way.

And time travel is a soft " I couldnt think of a better way to bring this character back" Way

How would it even work? Where would she be brought back from exactly?

>lol here she is I brought her back from before she could die even though you clearly saw her dissolve into dust

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for either side here. While I'd like to see her back, if only for more fight scenes, I don't think RT could write in a good way unless they pull a she was never dead only insert bullshit here.

I don't even know how time travel would be achieved in the show. Unless someone pulls out a semblance that just so happens to let them do that. Which now that I say it, sounds at least something like what they might do.

Ozpin has a clock theme, it's been theorized that his semblance is time travel.

I wish I could see all the rwbys fight unarmed.

...no, not like THAT.

obligatory

lord have mercy please no

Oh god, I forgot about that shit. I really hope that's not the case. If he does have a time thing, I hope it's actually limited. Like only a few seconds or something.

I'm wondering if he does have a time traveling semblance, instead of heading to the past, he went to the future

>Violet

I gotta wonder why he would though.

As far as stupid theories go, how's this
Jaune doesn't have a semblamce, but instead has full blown magic
In the end, he goes back in time and becomes the wizard in the maiden story

It had some good shit every now and then.

>4chancer user talking shit

Get on my level

Isn't this ship called Animal Abuse

I miss the general too, user. hopefully one more month

I think that's Adam and Blake, actually.

Definitely one more month.

There's no valid reason to ban the general once the show starts back up.

anyone has cap of Jaune and Mercury messing up Salems and Ozpin's Cosmic Chess game?

I have 2 versions

Bonus piece

I thought that was Domestic Violence

Source?

Bumblebee is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzx3iR_0bw
Low quality as shit but it was taken at RTX, no official public release.

So.... Who else is worried Sun will get friged in Vol. 4? I feel like with the show getting more serious and a good chunk of the fandom clamoring for Bees hes time on this earth will be short.... And that makes me sad.

They don't give a shit about fan demand. A tumblrina complained to them about Pyrrha's death at the RTX panel and the whole audience laughed at them and Kerry just said 'we make the show we want to make and if people don't like it then that's fine'. They've also repeatedly mocked all the petition attempts to bring Pyrrha back

Normally I would agree, but with the end result being a lesbian couple, and with everyone clamoring for those after Korasami, Im just worried they'll kill him to be able to go "look at how progressive we are guys!"

RT has never really given a fuck about things like that.
Monty would have gone that route because he thought girl on girl is hot, not because it's progressive.

Unless Sun went off with Blake then he should be at Vacuo right about now so he'll have less of a presence in this season but there will be passing mentions.

An entire character in Camp Camp revolves around inadvertently acting and looking like Hitler and they made an RvB PSA making fun of trigger warnings. They may be liberal, but I seriously doubt they're so concerned with social justice as to make a radical change like that

>Unless Sun went off with Blake then he should be at Vacuo right about now so he'll have less of a presence in this season but there will be passing mentions.
Sun should've returned to Haven with the rest of SSSN though, which is where RNJR are heading. I'm pretty sure he'll still appear just without Blake ,which honestly is probably better for his character because he needs to be able to stand out on his own without being tied down to her

I was talking more about RT delaying it due to incompetence

To be honest they ruined the whole loveable rogue thing they made him out to be by giving him a team.

A bit. But depending on how they develop him and the team they may all be loveable rogues!

>Neptune
>Loveable in any way ever
I remain skeptical

Look all they need to do is prop up that "intellectual" shiz. Seriously maybe SSSN have to go explore ruins with RNJR. Just have have him nerd the fuck out, itll be great.

Also if they all show up we need at least one But Pirate joke with Scarlet

I can accept having Sun around. I can accept having Neptune around. I'll even settle for Scarlet if he's a dick and acts like a pirate.
Sage can fuck off.

This. I don't see what they can do with Sage outside of making him a knock-off Ren or Yatsuhashi

I'm actually anticipating quite liking Scarlet

Ill admit I am not entirely sure what they can do with Sage. But hey hopefully they will think of something.

RWBY Chibi link

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e5f5a361-ad21-4901-aaaa-4234081f809e/index.m3u8

YOU DA REAL MVP user

Is Chibi any good? The art style really puts me off.

Bretty good, not comedy gold but it has some funny moments. I'd say check it out

Also, while we're on the subject, NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED. EVEEEER

It's not great. Skits are hit and miss, with the misses being much more prevalent than the hits, and though the animation's good the character models are still terrible

It's cute as fuck

Why is chibi Cinder a better version of her character than the real thing?

Because she bakes cakes for kitten charities

I miss it too.

>Never coming back
>Implying Jaune's semblance isn't time reversal

Because we aren't supposed to take chibi cinder seriously

Best boy has returned

>Implying I ever took Perma Lust's Voice:The Character seriously.

What are you talking about? Oobleck hasn't shown up yet

Right, but the implication is that you were supposed to.

He sure has!

Hm, I see your point.

ESPECIALLY /rwbyg/

Specifically /rwbyg/

Everything is good again

Born to be a sex slave, porn deal please.

Isn't she payed to do these hot cosplay photoshoots?

Her death. Where would she saved by? A urban legend. The legend says that there is a train that is fuelled by those who have sinned, the passengers are those who died in battle. However the train enter the world via portals called halts. The train stops after receiving said request and the person will enter the halt which is where the barriers between both worlds are at the weakest. The halt allows people who died in battle resurrection at the cost of that soul killed it.

In other words, it's like payment with a sense of justice for the person who died.

Fucking what? Can anyone make sense of this?

You know, I think this thread is lacking something. I have a need, a need for a little decapitated Yang. Who's with me?

Sort of?
>you die
>train comes to take your soul
>before the final plunge, offer the soul of your killer
>you revive if your killer is full of sin or deserves to die more than you or something

Play youtu.be/4_zs6l--nqU while scrolling through these. You won't regret it.

Yes.

No.

That's bad fanfiction tier in terms of theories to bring Pyrrha back

If this was a thing, Mercury would'be died along time ago.
And Cinder.
And Salem.
And Roman.
And Neo.
And Adam.
And Ozpin.

What do you guys think Ozpin did anyway? He claims to have fucked up bad, but what

>Sun will get friged in Vol. 4?

Wasn't that V2?

Seriously, he, and by an extension SSSN, have contirbuted nothing to the show. We didn't even get a half-cool fight from them, and from what I've heard about it, I'm glad their 2v2 fight with Pyrrha and Nora was cut.

Seriously, do M&K even have an idea what to do with them?

>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ACTING TROUPE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBaKN3DpIcU

Salem was the 4th member of their team and Ozpin's partner
she ended up all GRIMM'D and an enemy of mankind and he blames himself for letting it happen
my theory anyways. I know everyone seems to think he's old as fuck, but wouldn't someone have noticed if this one guy has been around in charge of the school for so long.

>Chibi Roman
>Chibi Neo

Looks like I have a reason to watch Chibi RWBY now.

> Soldier in that Great War.
> Leading position in that Great War.
> Something bad enough to turn some chick into a Grimm with actual magic.
> The moon.
> Having to regulate information spreading, and silence anyone that got to close to the truth.
> Perpetuating a culture that glorifies turning your children into killing machines, even though its necessary.
> Purposefully training those children and sending them out to die.
> Secretly keeping the world under a thin veil of "freedom" and peace whilst he helps to control the world from the shadows.
Just a few possibilities. Most probably aren't true.

He screwed up his one chance at dat sweet Glynda puss.

What I get from that is that Ozpin is a Jew.

>wouldn't someone have noticed if this one guy has been around in charge of the school for so long.
No, he has a collection of fake mustaches that he switches out every 20 years or so to hide his identity. The series takes place during a phase where he's going without one

Dont forget the phase he went through where he changed the rim colors of his glasses

Lets not forget the dick chair.
Nobody would suspect a prude like the previous headmaster was actually Ozpin all along!

Dick chair is best character

He is basically Cid from FF8
Monty was a FFfag after all

What about the time he made a sack of coffee beans wearing a wig the principle and he imposed as a student?

Glynda was happy to be usefufl to him for once.
Every other teacher was fooled.

It was the perfect disguise
>Wore a shirt that said " i am not Ozpin!"
>Wore glasses without the lenses
>Drank DECAF
His best disguise yet

Cinder defeated him by dropping pocket change on the floor to distract him.

>a sack of coffee beans wearing a wig
>Oobleck has never been so sexually confused

Remember that one year he tried being a normal, responsible school principle?

It lead to the largest loss of life in Beacons history.

This was basically him when it was all said and done

Oh I did not miss you

Yeah.

So what was the prize for the tournament anyway? They hype it up for two volumes, but did they ever say what the winner would get?

Probably just some trophy, it has to be some sort of school pride thing too to fight for

Basically i guess you prove your school is Top Shit and you get recognition as the strongest your school has to offer. The school probably gives some kinda prize

A Date with a teacher of the winners choice

I think being able to say that you're the most kick-ass motherfucker among an entire sub-culture of superhuman murder machines is enough of a reward.

Recognition.
Not all teams stay together after leaving Beacon so it makes sense that those that proform very well in the tournament would get oppertunities that others won't.

Or they just get money and stuff.

They never talked about it, I don't think, which kind of sucks because the fights that are their for the sake of winning the tournament, are the ones I didn't care about.

I think the thing I disliked the most about the whole tournament was that it was used to justify having so many fights, when I think it should have been the other way around.

I SHALL FIGHT
FOR THE HONOR OF BEACON

>the winner, regardless if it's a man or woman, chooses the same teacher every year
>Port

> Take me to the Port-Fort, sensei!

>Neptune
>Scarlet
>Roman

Fuck, Marry, Kill

I'll fuck the pirate redhead.
I'll marry the rogue redhead.
I'll forget the bluhaired pussy even exists.

Basically this.

Fuck Scarlet
Kill Neptune
Marry Roman

No homo

>Marry Roman
>No Homo
So is this you then?

I came here solely to post this

And now I am gone

Fuck Roman
Marry Roman
Kill a gryphon

Marry Ruby, fuck Ruby, and kill all other life on Remnant.

But ruby wouldn't like you if you did that last part..

Nice user.

Just tell her it was someone else, she'll believe it.

I'll wear a spooky mask! She'll never know it was me!

>Kill all life on remnant
>just the two of you left
Oooooohhhhh nnnnooooooo ruubbyy, looks like its up to you and me to repopulate and save humanittttyyyyyyy

>that
>a man
>as if that would be a bad thing

Pretty much! There would be no one to distract me from taking care of her, and we'd be together forever! Forever!

To be honest I'm more impressed than anything.
If you can pull off being a trap then go for it.

I remember you posted this set before, and that Nora is still the hottest cosplayer I've ever seen

B U L L Y
U
N

I know user.
I know.

I bet the Faunus broke the moon.
They also created the Grimm to kill Humans so they could steal are hard earned jobs!

Her knees are kinda gross and her face is obviously not great but the body is top tier so I'll respect you two's opinions

>That whale in the back right

Have this for being so nice user.

That's why I'm gonna build a wall. Faunus are coming to our neighborhoods, someone's doing the raping. I will ban all Faunus immigration until we can figure out what's going on. I alone can fix this. Come November I need to things from you, I need you to vote for me so we can Make Vale Great Again, and I need you to give me decapitated Yang.

Nope, you already asked for this once in the thread, you've now exceeded your allowed limit of decapitated Yang requests.

You can try requesting decapitated Weiss instead.

>Temporarely put a ban on Faunus entering the Kingdom
>Let Mistral and the White Fang fight i dont care
>I Would bomb the hell out of those Dust Mines
>Ozpin founded the White Fang
>Build a Wall and make Vacuo pay for it
Lets make Vale Great again

Is he aware of how dumb he seems to the outside?
Even a president that might die a month into the job looks like a more appealing prospect.

But Weiss is pig disgusting and I don't love her. Yang is gorgeous, simply the most gorgeous. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous she is. That's why I want to decapitate her.

I like male!blakes hat.

His vanity doesn't allow him to consider the idea that anyone else's opinion matters, unless it's positive. If you love him he wants to hear it, if you don't then you're just a hater and a loser and you're bad at whatever job you do.

The scary part is, Nobody can tell if he is serious or not

Oh my God, there's a Rooboo out there somewhere!

Thank you, based user, for helping me to keep going.

I'm with Trump, get that disgusting pig out of here

Thank you. This one's a little less top-tier in the body but legs are very, very important to me.

Blake should have a hat from the beginning, not that dumb not-ears-bow.

Next month.

I'm legit scared of what would happen if he managed to take office.

I'm actually looking forward to the future this psychopath can create. I don't exactly agree with anything he says, but this is a rare opportunity.

>His first act as president, have a meeting with the president of Mexico
>"It was just a prank bro"

Im enticed to see what happens if he loses, cause there are a LOT of people who badly want him to win. Just imagine the fucking shitstorm when he loses or the drops out the before the voting begins

They tend to vary a lot in quality but there are a fair few good cosplay pics out there.
Even came across a Ruby in lingeire but couldn't save it. I haven't found it since.

He'd get railroaded by Russia, for one. Putin wants him in power because he knows all he has to do to make Trump bow down and let him have his way is to flatter him a little.

There would be actual riots.
Friend o mine that lives in America considers him a better alternative to Hilary but says it's like a choice between Hitler and Dumbass Hitler.

Like all Great powers of the past the US will eventualyy crumble like the Romans and all others before it

>that belly on the right
Muh dick

>Weiss
Gettin a bit tingly down there

We get enough of this Cred Forums bullshit in /rwbyg/

I have one more of this group but they're all lying down.

Is that goy still raiding the trash general?

I expect a few protests and maybe a riot or two but by and large his supporters are all bark and no bite. They'll just fuck off to their usual haunts and bitch about how the election was rigged.

I just want to take all of the little Rublings and give them cookies and cuddles and burn anything that threatens their tranquility.

As someone who lives in america they're both fuckin awful and this election year has been nothing but a big fuckin comedy skit

Post iiiitttt

In Trump we are simply seing the US equivalent of Caligulla/Elagabalus/Comodus/Insert Crazy Ruler of Empire her

Not what you were thinking.
I got one more Ruby bikini to amke up for it.

Follow your heart

In other words

>South Park again predicts the future.

This will never be more relevant than now
Cuuuute.

I'm tempted to vote from Trump because I heard somewhere that he's not serious about actually being president, he just wants the title. So when he's in office long enough for it "to count" he's going to step down. I would love to see the aftermath of them.

Wouldnt that just let Pence take over in his place?
i dont really know how american pilitics work

I'm going to run out of cookies to give at this rate!

It essentially would mean that.

>fem Jaune.
Some of the fem cosplays are really good.
I have a fem neptune somewhere.

And a fem Qrow. And Ironwood. And Ren.

This is a really dumb reason to vote

It is your duty to show us the Uncle(Female).

Thats just as bad, worse if you are gay

I'm not talking about who would take over for him, but rather the arguments on whether or not his presidency should count if he was only in office for a couple of days before going "I'm out!"

When I used to watch wrestling, I remember one of the commentaries stepping into the ring, managed a bullshit win, then immediately announced his retirement with a "no loss career". It was great.

Who is this semen demon? Sauce?

had Jaune been a grill none of the other waifus would have had a chance, cute clumsy wannabe hero girl would have blown all them out of the water.

Have this to tide you over because I have no diea where is may have gone.

Computer resent the other day and I've lost a lot of shit.

I give him an hour before he announces he's stepping down

what could have been

I think that's Jessica Nigri, a manifestation of the psychic energy released when fapping to cosplay being reflected onto the 2D plane of glass that our universe is a hologram of.

Not the one I had before.
It had considerably more tits.

Thiiiissss!!!

So what are the odds of Jaune getting a dramatic powerup

Even so.

Midding.

Apparently Jaune is going to have manpain volume 4 so he's either gonne be a deathseeking faggot for he's gonna go full tryhard and be somewhat decent.
With Jaune I don't think there will be any dramatic power-ups. Just getting gud.

very likely.
He's already got Shonen protagonist level of hidden potential based on how he went from an aura-less schmuck with no combat skill whatsoever in vol 1, to oneshotting Ursas near the end of vol 3 with just a few months of training.
All he needs is some OP as fuck Semblance or something and he would be at least on the same level as everyone else now.

He seems like the the kind of guy who levels basic combat stats and min-maxes.

For you.

> Drunkle Qrow and the Roobster.

youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk

Aren't there some anons saying its time reversal or some shit?

I could imagine Jaune spendin much of vol 4 being deppressed until in appropiately dramatic moment Pyrrha speaks to him possibly on a magic mountain awakening his semblance

I'd like a moment like this, please.
youtu.be/HNJRRR3jKcY

Jaune vs Cinder i suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=dnk9F479cjQ

Huge difference is that Cecil was already pretty dang good.
Jaune has to get really fucking gud. How else can he measure up-to granddad "aura is for pussies" Arc?

I want his Grand-dad to show up without announcing who he actually is. I want him to look old, with ragged clothes and a peg-leg. I want him sitting in a wheelchair in some quiet mountain town. I want him to get into an altercation with Mercury, Cinder, and Emerald when he starts saying things that some old man shouldn't know.

I want this: youtu.be/yjdsxX23z_Y

Granddad Arc just chilling in a wheelchair.
All of a sudden Grimm attack his hut. Doesn't even leave the chair just smashes the Grimm with a wooden replica of Corea Mors. "I miss my old sword".

> I wonder what my dancing queer of a grand-son is doing right about now.
> Didn't his last letter to me say something about is dick and magnets?
> The fuck is wrong with that kid?
> My back hurts.

If Jaune's family shows up at all I want it to show why didn't he receive any training if he comes from such a distinguished line of warriors. Just makes his origin seem inconsistent since his family was okay with him going off to Beacon with absolutely no training or knowledge of the most basic Hunter facts.

His family didn't want that life for him, because they're from Yharnam.

> "ah, the rube, or some say Ruby"

Maybe his family doesn't know be is there? Maybe he doesn't even have a family.

Idk I've always been a fan of the whole, "Jaune is lying way more than we know" theories kinda like in your pic.

> Grant us silver eyes.

"Beware the Old Dust."

> The Mistral ritual must be stopped.

"Remain wary of the frailty of men. Their wills are weak, minds young."
"Were it not for fear, death would go unlamented."
"Seek the old Dust."
"Let us pray, let us wish... to partake in communion."
"Let us partake in communion... and feast upon the old dust."
"Our hunger for dust satiates us, soothes our fears."
"Seek the old dust."
"But beware the frailty of men. Their wills are weak, minds young."
"The foul beasts will dangle nectar and lure the meek into the depths."
"Remain wary of the frailty of men..."

And what might be

Welcome home good Huntress

>"We are born, by the Dust."
>"Made Hunters, by the Dust."
>"Undone, by the Dust."

I really should get back around to playing Bloodborne.

It's some good shit, senpai.

"Beacon...Beacon...Blasphemous murderers...Dust-crazed fiends..."

Anyone got any AMV recs?
youtube.com/watch?v=olBznmbwWNs

Gotchu senpai.

youtu.be/6EtvXInhs-I

I'm going to marry Yang!

>watched the entire thing twice
what happened to this tread?

This one's very well done IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=lQtn3QEMi0M

Magic.

That's rude to call Pyrrha old, user.

Bruh. I like you.

Fuuuuuuccckkkkkk

No, I will marry her, and on our wedding night I will behead her as proof of my undying love.

is this like your fetish or something?

Is that you Adam?

As long as Ruby is safe, that's cool my dude.

I want to eat Yang!

I actually wonder how someone from Remnant would taste. Do you think their aura would alter their flavor after "marinating" in it for so long?

Why? Why on god's earth, is this thread stil alive?!

Party pooper

Magic. Magic and cannibalism. Autism probably helped.

You don't understand, i don't think you ever understood

It's a family reunion

Fuck it just hit me
>Pyrrha is voiced by Aqua's VA
I'm sad now

actually, I don't think this can be answered until we find out what the Soul tastes like.

we are now 33 days away from volume 4 and the return of /rwbyg/.

Feels good man

Can't wait

.........!

My body is ready

yap

Red Team is always the best, even in RWBY.

How do you think Red and Blue reacted to her Death

It won't be the same

>Red and Blue sitting in the bar watching the match
>Penny becomes Quarters
>Blue:"well, that's several million Lien down the drain. Why did they make the super robot a teen girl I have no idea."
>Red:"....she was a robot?"

I want them to actually become relevant named characters that end up deserting after catching a whiff of the Maiden conspiracy.
They go on to uncover the conspiracy that they blame for Penny's death, and become a major power in the world. The progression of society that they cause ends up unifying Humanity and its forces under an actual revolution, and somehow this fucks with Salem's plans to bring the world down.

post all your chibi neos

>Implying prof Gepetto intended for her to be a weapon

i would rather keep posting penny

Best girl being man-handled by best girl runner up?
I shall not stand for this!

she means well

Ruby is too pure for shipping, but so is Penny. I guess it works out.

Calling it now, Geppetto remakes Penny, doesnt let her out, but she is able to escape for a short while and encounters Ruby. Ruby runs and hugs her and asks her how this is possible, where was she this whole time. And penny doesnt remember, because Geppetto removed her memories to keep her safe.

> How did she know my name? How did she know what I am? Do I know her? Do you know her?
> It is not to your concern, you are to never speak to her again

They were perfect together

user, If this shit is pulled I will break through the fucking screen and fix everything in person.

So... what little girl had to die to create Penny?

so i gather you gentlemen like penny

Depends on if Penny is truly made with the soul of a forsaken child, or if RT go with the classic tale of a lonely old man creating the child he could never have

How could we not

A reminder of more innocent times

Ladybug/Freezerburn best ships.

> Canadian Magneto drugs a Murakumo Unit.jpg

Penny is keeping the thread on life support

>Ladybug

Good choice

Ha

She's gonna kill it if you keep posting

Slow down Penny-user, gotta upload evenly or you'll overflow things, toss in some art if we start to drift too far

Anyone know for certain how many more episodes of Rwby chibi we will be getting?

So we know that the best Ship is Dogs of War, but what other the other Zwei ships called?

Zwei/Beowolf is Hell Hounds

Nice! Any others?

Blake/Zwei

Soo... What kind of Sealife Grimm are you anons hoping for

Zwei and Weiss

That's neat, but what would a good name be?
Cats N' Dogs? It's raining Cats N' Dogs?

Mass Hysteria

also this guy

DAMN Nature, you scary

The Skeleton Shrimp, also known as Caprellidae. Sometimes referred to as real fucking Grimm.

The Dragon grimm of the Sea

I mean you gotta toss in a giant crab grimm

Gonna need more Dust

Alternatively

>not choosing The Dome

Suddenly Neptune's fear of water makes a lot more sense.

I am still hoping for a spider grimm.

I would also really like to see a unicorn grimm, or more fitting a Kelpie grimm

How would Neptune react to pic related

I dont even know how to react to that picture

I wanna see Tiayang save the gang from a giant spider grimm, cowardly Lion style

OceanWaifu

Nice

When it comes to giant spiders how big is too big?

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=P6wguMxvmDM
I just love how well Red Like Roses II works with other characters

that pic is cool, but it feels too tall for a giant spider, somewhere to look at you face to face feels just right. Maybe around the size of the scorpion grimm in RWBY would be good

not bad

Perfect example

this was a youtube ad

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=yE8pN13cs4M

Sometimes I just get sad that we won't see her again. She was so perfect and cute and had a cool fighting style and semblance.

Why can't they just bring hER BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This picture makes me wonder: was Penny's soul 'created' or was it just taken from another person? The machine they were going to use on Amber and Pyrrha makes me think it was the latter.

What if Pyrrha's tiara still had some of her aura in it. Maybe they could put her into another Penny model. It would solve the string problem because Pyrrha's semblance.

Goodbye

So, why'd the general get moved to /trash/ again?

Hiatus

That's about what I figured. Hope it comes back when the show returns. As nice as the porn I find there is, I kind of missed being able to talk about the show.

hey we're almost there