The main villain of the last cartoon,comic or anime you watched now had to kill the CRYSTAL GEMS Can they do it?

The main villain of the last cartoon,comic or anime you watched now had to kill the CRYSTAL GEMS Can they do it?

They get killed from orbit.

>King Dedede

Shouldn't be too hard.

This. They just need to perform a few encores for good measure.

>Dr. Manhattan.

It's a fucking massacre.

They'll be fine

They are fucked.

does manga count? I'm pretty sure One for All or Shigaraki could both easily fuck up the gems.

All for One*

>Can they do it?

No, because somehow Steven turns them into his new best friend or some bullshit

They're incredibly fucked

The mindfuck is enough to send them all into hysterics.

Darkseid is

They kill each other because of the music key.

Get a hammer, get a hammer, it's time to smash a gem~

Shigaraki would get his ass handed to him

>Mojo Jojo
I dunno. I think he probably could.

He'd hit them with a ray that actively destroys photons before they saw it coming, then he'd lock their gemstones up in indestructable lightproof boxes.

I just got done watching South Park and the closest thing to a main antagonist is Cartman.

Cartman is like Batman. With enough prep time he can do almost anything.

He'd probably end up feeding the gem shards to Steven.

What do you guys think?

>can disintegrate anything he touches
dude murders garnet with a high five

Crystal Gems are finished

The last thing I watched was today's episode of SU, so I think they'll be okay.

Crystal Gems win.

I'm sorry you watched this.

Not fair. They can't even see stands.

I don't see it happening unless Steven has the power to pull a giant lightning dragon out of his ass.

I'm not sure, it's either a giant memory eating space octopus or J. Edgar Hoover.

They might be able to take the Space Squid and it eating chunks or portions of their memory while it does so might lead to interesting things down the line. Hoover probably brings them before the committee of Unamerican Activities and has them charged with ton of indecency acts that would probably sick, not being natural born or registered citizens of the US, and child endangerment and or kidnapping. In the end it really boils down to Stevens ability win over Hoover with a song. Was Hoover known to be a fan of the ukulele?

Can't they though? Stands can only be seen by stand users, and gems only being mental projections, they kind of are stands and stand users.

Depends

If CG in SP universe, they'd underestimate Cartman and some trick of his would go horribly wrong and shatter the gems

Cartman in SU universe he'd end up just leaving beach city after Steven tries to make friends with him

>Muto forces Pearl to think about losing Rose and Steven dying
>Forces Amethyst to relive her losing fight against Jasper forever
>Forces Garnet to get ripped apart over and over by the mutant fusions

Not even accounting for the fact that Koyama or Sakurai could easily one-hit-shatter any of them, or Takeuchi or Tsuchiya are easily stronger than Garnet if they use their super qi powers

I don't know what that is, but it looks big. Maybe the Temple Fusion could beat it?

Lol

I guess they can defeat Dark Opal.

maybe Garnet could because Sapphire is psychic

But then you've still got Ruby and the other 3. Would he be able to touch their gems now that they're wise to hom and have their guard up?

>LOOK THIS WAY

and that's how Heart Attack blows up Steven

>psychic
She is partially precognizant.

garbonzo

>another thread trying to put the faggot SU characters against other media that takes fighting seriously.

Doesn't this almost always end up with the Crystal faggots getting stomped?

Pic related, even though technically he isn't a villain anymore, he is a key aspect.

Of course, they have the world's greatest special abilities! Plot armor, ""homages"", and ass pulls

For reference, according to this, the "Temple Fusion" is not even knee high. Most of the story arc happens in his innards.

It just goes to show how underwhelming the gems are.

Like hell. I can believe falling off a cliff is what almost killed one of these super powered aliens.

>Daffy Duck

Toon Power beats Crystal Gems

Pretty clearly this isn't done by fans of Steven Universe.

It's a cheap excuse for people who do take fighting seriously to show how much cooler the stuff they like is.

But you knew that already right?

>The main villain of the last cartoon,comic or anime you watched
>The main villain
>villain

Though as we all know Saitama is most likely actually a monster

So you admit SU doesn't take fighting seriously? Because that's why these threads get made

Tim
Tim couldn't kill a fly propperly

The Gems seem to be pretty serious about fighting.

Would he even bother with steven universes world at all?
Seems to me he would rather sleep or eat

No they lose pretty badly to this guy

discord

I posted him cause he is the villain. Duh.

Well he does go to random worlds and if they don't appease him he blows them up.

And knowing that most of the SUverse is insufferable and irritating, he'd probably blow it up after a minor annoyance.

The lat animated movie I watched was Happy Feet.I don't know what the villain would be for either of those. Man, maybe? I guess humans could destroy the gems if we tried really really hard.

>Pic related.

He just teleports Earth to the nearest magnetar and let physics do the rest.

I don't watch SU but I think he stands a good chance.

> a good chance
more like a shit stomp.

So, uh, when did 2000 AD go from science fiction to balls to the wall magic?

>Light Yagami

Granted, gems don't have hearts, so he'd have to make them smash their gems till these shatter.

Well, he can order his beta male son to, so technically.

Sure, why not?
>walking plot armor

The death note only works on humans. So you could at least get steven to kill himself, and maybe the other gems in some sort of murder/suicide thing.

>Steven
>Human

I always thought Mortis and Death had a lot of overlap

No, I can guarantee you that the OP of the thread knows full well that the Crystal Gems are powerless before the power of shounen and high-tier Cape stuff.

Also, are you seriously acting like caring about fighting makes a show or comic good?

At least 50% so why the fuck not
No, fighting is not a requirement for a tv show to be good. But that doesn't mean it can't have it.

Besides SU sucks regardless.

>Sheer Heart Attack

Considering the main characters of the show beat him, probably.

Steven is quick to bubble himself and could easily neutralize SHA by bubbling it... if he could see it.

pretty sure the main villain is Vader/Palpatine, he's just a pawn. Vadertine would wreck their shit.

What about 2nd Dimension Doof?

well depends

would pearl's thirst get the better of her ?

>Artemis Zogg

He'd probably keep Peridot alive just to get the coordinates to the Gem Homeworld so he do the same to it later and then kill her later. Nothing says "hero" like driving a race of genocidal gemstones to extinction.

You're probably right, but I would love to see a duel between someone like the Grand Inquisitor and Garnet or Stevonnie...

Ultron stomps

Not only that, after he poofs a gem after shooting it, how long before he realizes the gems die forever if they're shattered? The movie went out of its way to mention his tactical ability

Bubbles can be popped with sufficient force. Steven falling on centipeedle's bubble was enough to break it, they aren't super durable. I could see heart attack moving the bubble like a hamster ball until he got close enough

If Steven sends it back to the temple, I imagine it'd go after the lava core in the basement, killing itself? [Citation needed]

Steven would make friends with him so easily. They'd bond over the end of that ice cream cat. That's the problem with fighting the Gems, their real problem is not becoming friends with them.

>bill cipher
Theyre fucked

>Just got my meme copy of Hellboy
>Know nothing about Hellboy
>Only read the first 3 chapters so far

I'm assuming the wizard guy is some Elder God infused Rasputin. So yeah, he could probably no scope the crystal gems.

Sheer Heart Attack survived a pummeling from Star Platinum. Star Platinum's punches canonically can shatter diamonds, I'd imagine a lava bath is next to nothing.

I last watched berserk. It was gay as fucc. Idk know shit about such. They're not guys (idt) so they should stomp him

>Last anime
One of those unimportant guys from Ippo. I mean boxing is great, but no amount of made-up moves is gonna kill anyone except maybe Hamethyst

>Last cartoon
Well I'd guess that yeah, Yellow Diamond could take them all on at this point, so

>Last comic
The Goon, so that'd be the Witch Doctor I guess. Maybe if he used EVERYONE he ever had as far as forces go

The only Crystal Gem who wanted to take fight serously was poofed by Steven's mom because serious fighting is a big no-no for the rebellion.

Doesn't matter if the villain is stronger. The CGs get stomped all the time in their own show but they "always find a way".

this is also the same guy who blew up a planet because the food was too greasy.

It's so easy to set Beerus off, Hell he still threatens to blow up the earth even with Bulma feeding him.

Seeing as Garnet's lavaproof, I'd say Dominator's fucked.

He's just Tsundere and is much more faur than he appears. He had many chances to blow up the earth any time he wanted but let it pass and instead gave hints to Goku and friends so they can improve in fights and life.

He'll probably mop the floor with the gems and scare them a bit but i can see him secretly getting fond of Steven.

Kubo's Grandfather?

They're in for a fight, if nothing else.

He won't last thirty seconds

But is she ice proof?

I´d be surprised if he weren´t able to take over Homeworld for shits and giggles.

They lose this one hard.

By he you mean Steven as he's dragged down into Bojack's vortex of negativity, right?

Also Hamethyst is out considering she'd get drunk/high off of whatever Bojack's holding

Whether the villain is the nazi party or the concept of intolerance itself, the Crystal Gems would win.

You tell me, user. You tell me. This isn't even his most powerful spell. []Ia Shub-Niggurath.[]

>AH NEED A MONSTA TA CLOBBA THEM THERE CRYSTAL GEMS

That leaves Garnet and Pearl, though.

What about if she attacks them with her ship, could its drill shatter them?

Also she has both lava and ice powers.

Well seeing as she inherited her lava resistance from Ruby and Sapphire is an Ice Elemental, yeah probably.
Good retort though.

>Izaya from Durarara

He sure as fuck can't do anything in a straight up fight. If there was anyone else who existed in Delmarva who was capable of taking them on, he might be able to manipulate them into fighting for him, otherwise though it looks like he's fucked.

I don't know. The CG are very small fish compared to Homeworld and the diamond authority. They're pretty much the Evil Empire from Star Wars.

if the Crystal Gems could see Stands then I think that Steven would have a good chance at defeating Sheer Heart Attack at least by bubbling it and sending SHA to the burning room, and due to SHA automatic heat-seeking it would simply throw itself into the bottomless lava pit.

That minor victory aside, any of the team would get BTFO'd by Killer Queen in an instant the second it touched one of their gemstones.

>What about if she attacks them with her ship, could its drill shatter them?
Well it's not like the Crystal Gems haven't taken down space ships before. And now they have their own craft they stole from the Rubies so they wouldn't even have to wait for Dominator to capture them and gloat about it to break into her ship.

>Also she has both lava and ice powers.
As I mentioned, () so does Garnet.
And Garnet can also see into the future.
You know for a bunch a guys trying to murder the Crystal Gems, you sure don't know a lot about 'em. It's important to research your enemy.

Well Aku IS the Shogun of Sorrow, and he can only be laid low by the ancient blade forged by the gods that Samurai Jack wields. Then again you never know when it comes to having ancient forbidden magics go up against cutting edge space tech.
I'd still probably put my bet on Aku.

if they know his powerset he's fucked
with the element of surprise he solos

they are dead

They ain't big.

Technically not the final villain. Clear Note would fuck the gems up royally.

Big Hair!
Pearls LOVE Big Hair!

Doesn't matter if they know his powers or not

He has the constant element of surprise, anything he touches could become a bomb. Garnet's future vision would give her too many possibilities on what is a bomb or what's not.

CGs are fucked and as stated above Sheer Heart Attack would at least kill Steven pretty handily

Not to mention Killer Queen has to be physically as strong as Garnet at least if it can trade blows with Crazy Diamond

Hmmm would Garnet's future vision trigger Bites the Dust?

See Steven could solo Sheer Heart Attack no problem thanks to his bubble ability.

SHAs explosions are equal to the amount of heat it touches.

With the constant talk of SU and all the love/hate it gets, I still haven't seen a single episode. Heck I'm not even sure how many episodes there is. Fuck it, I'm going to bite the bullet and watch this damn show.

>mfw Steven manages to befriend Aku

How is rose gonna kill herself

Good luck, the first 6 episodes are shit but remember that their are greener pastures ahead.

Also the DVDs and Amazon have the episodes out of order.

See Bubbles are weak enough that Steven falling on Centipeedle's popped it

SHA would break out and sure, dive into the lava but the resultant explosion would wipe out all of Beach City

I also couldn't realistically see Steven's bubble standing up against SHA for long, the thing's a heavy missile, eventually he'd crack

It's unclear if SHA would work on the CGs because we don't know if they have body heat of any kind. That being said I don't think even Garnet is strong/fast enough to trade blows with Killer Queen, and as stated if he uses Bites the Dust they're all fucked

Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld .... is going to defeat this GEMS

Yeah the first handful of episodes is a bad indication for the direction the show is going, but generally most people like it by the time of Ocean Gem

No, gem bubbles aren't actually weak, the simply dissipate when the bubble's creator touches them.

>SHA would break out and sure, dive into the lava but the resultant explosion would wipe out all of Beach City

Nigga what, we have absolutely no reason to think Kira is capable of creating anything that powerful.

Prog 15 or whenever Slaine started or Johnny Alpha went to Hell.

Rasputin isn't even on the low-tier power scale.

Literally in SHA's first appearance it's mentioned that the explosion it produces is proportional to the source of heat it seeks

A hot stove made it blow up a store. Now imagine if it got dunked in a lava pit

Dom usually fights by shapeshifting her lava into a variety of weapons, some capable of easily shattering a gem.

If its a fight between Dominator and all the CGs, she doesn't really have a chance of shattering more than two of them before going down, but if there are dombots involved, Dominator wins so long as it isn't a season finale.

It was Garnet's bubble that Steven managed to pop friendo, your point is invalid

But he is the protagonist.

Currently reading Fight Club 2.

Tyler Durden would be too smart to try to take them on in a direct confrontation. He'd be willing to spend years sending his army of nondescript psychopaths after them. The self-perpetuating cult of Project Mayhem would be a sort of threat that they would have difficulty dealing with since it's perfectly capable of acting without his personal direction and anyone could be a member at any time.

Want to know how I know you haven't read the manga?
>

It would all depend if he could take them on by surprise.
Bites the Dust might be able to mess with Garnet's Future Vision
Depending on how much heat a Gem produces, Sheer Heart Attack might prevail through pure attrition, leaving Kira and Killer Queen free to fight whatever SHA isn't pursuing
Primary Bomb and Stray Cat could turn the fight to his favor

Great. The last thing I watched was fucking Loud House. Da hell am I supposed to work with here? I guess there's Luan, since she's always the one portrayed as going Yandere on everyone's ass. Or I could throw Clyde into the grinder, but he would get smashed by fucking Steven of all people. Lori's too stable, Lynn's a idiot, Lincoln would just be standing confused the whole time, Ronnie would just get deported.

Alright, let's throw in the incestous yandere comedian. If Luan had enough prep time to put the laughter in slaughter, Steven ticked her off enough, she framed Lars, covered her tracks, got clandestine support from Onion, and was able to take them out one by one... She'd take down Steven and at most, Amethyst and get away with it scott free. She's screwed taking on the other two. All four at once? She's fucked.

>Thanos

The Crystal Gems are royally fucked

You'll have to forgive me for forgetting a throwaway line for a stand ability that's never utilized after its first appearance.

You tell me

If you just mean crazy townspeople then sure. If we consider "Hinamizawa syndrome" itself to be the villain, then I don't know? If the only way to defeat it is to recognize the pattern and fight against it then I guess they could eventually (it's been forever since I've watched Higurashi, I think that's how it worked).

Well yeah user, if it's a season finale Steven'll probably pull out some new power.
Not to mention the CGs could fuse into Alexandrite at any time, and they'll probably wreck her shit.

I suppose that if they fused she´d probably bring her ship to the fight.

But there's also the fact you have to remember that if Steven's in trouble, those two dorks that live in his barn will probably come to help him too.
And while Peridork probably won't be of much use to defeating Dominator, Lapis could definitely be a problem for her. I wonder how many of those ship's circuits you can short out with enough water.

Throw the whole fucking ocean at her bitch ass

That's what happens when you mess with Steven.
You get the whole fucking ocean thrown at your bitch ass.

They're boned, and he isn't even the final boss.

Have a weakness to relationship issues which is a specialty in hollywoo

To clarify, his wand is a OHKO for gems, and a OHK is it hits their actual stones. Lapis isn't going to do much to a creature that can naturally live at the bottom of the ocean. If they all ganged up on him at once, maybe. With Ahab's Crosshairs, he could pick them off easily.

That, and as a commander of the hope aspect, the more anyone believes in Steven, the more he'll just sap their hope and weaponize it against them.

Oh, god, it's plot armor versus ass pull.

i think a 40k Chaos demon prince could take out the entire planet. it was either that or time, or necrons or tau. come to think of it, the bad guy might have just been being born in the 40k universe.

He isn't even the final villain.

But yeah, most mid to late Gash Bell villains would stomp the gems.

Clear would wipe them out and the entire Gem race at the same time.

I like SU, i just think even an Imperial Guardsman could give them a challenge, presuming he's a good shot.

Blonde anime Reinhard solos. The guy fights throwing concepts.

She could take on a motivated Hater for a quite some time, as well as being able to take any other villain in the galaxy.

She is not going down just because it's a 1vs4 fight.

KQ is strong, but not nearly as strong as CD or SP.

CD destroys him without KQ even being able to touch him in the ending.

Butler can create an endless army of Keyman, who are pretty strong super-man knock-offs, has magic and he is literally the Devil.

He solos.

Rasputin is pretty low tier. Final bosses include various multidimensional eldritch gods.

>this has only happened with 1/4 villains
if you havent seen the show then fuck off

They're fucked.

This. Akuma once soloed the marvel universe.

Villain Protagonist.

>owls of gahoole

Um...no

Dr Manhattan isnt a villain

I believe the Gems are fucked. Feel free to argue.

Fugged

Well they are fucked.

>Hellmaster Phibrizzo
they are fucked

>Frieza
they are fucked

>Discord I guess
they are fucked

>Sagacious Sarda (or the Black Mage)
they are fucked

Gay priest could probably do it with any of his stands.

But all Shinji wants are friends, and Steven and the gems would be his friends.

He'd likely find a way to manipulate them into killing each other or make them unexpectedly do such an act of horror they beg for death.
The fucker outsmarted elders of the universe. Three girls suffering from ptsd and a boy that has mommy issues would be a cakewalk to defeat.

>Bubble him into space
>Eventually, he stopped thinking

Many people here seem to not understand what a comic or cartoon is.

But Killer Queen's bomb doesn't damage the touched object. If anything, I think BAITZU ZA DASTO would be most effective

>That, and as a commander of the hope aspect, the more anyone believes in Steven, the more he'll just sap their hope and weaponize it against them.
Pretty sure it only works when Eridan believes in HIMSELF. Otherwise his powers would have activated long before he got a wand as a present and mistook it for a show of faith.

>Killed by a squirrel

So a bunch of faggots then. These vs. threads are always so boring.

They are fugged

Dimple from Mob Psycho 100
I get the feeling he could win, though trickery.
The CG's dump stat is both wisdom and intelligence, so Dimple could
most likely get the slip on them.
They also don't particularly have anything
to fight spirits, so there's also that.

>Scar
>Main villains
ANIMEONLYS GET OUT

>Persona 4: The Animation
Adachi

Unless there's a TV nearby, and manages to throw all of them in there I don't think he can cut it.

Here's another game.
THE MC(S) OF THE LAST CARTOON/ANIME/ETC. YOU WATCHED HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THE DIAMOND AUTHORITY.
Can they do it?

Yeah, easily

He's totally the villain. Fuck that blue cunt and his passive aggressive attitude.

The board has been having serious identity issues of late

He can teleport it.

>Amethyst gets shattered on entry by Kokuoh
>Pearl makes an attempt but poofs as he pierces her with his hand
>Garnet puts up a worthy fight but ultimately loses

Steven either loses/doesn't fight at all or wins in a divine rage and becomes the real Fist of the North Star

>Da Black Goku

They're done in 20 seconds if they don't have any flashbangs or smoke bombs

I'm going to give it a few more episodes. I didn't laugh at all except maybe for smirking at the running gag of Milk getting slapped for saying "my nig" but I didn't actually hate it. I'm sure I'm in the minority here though.

there's a distinct possibility. Kinda interesting conceptually since SU is all about being able to find the good in people and not imposing on other people's lives.

Whereas Kira is pretty much fucked up to his core and if they want any hope of beating him would have to actively investigate and pursue.

>being able to find the good in people and not imposing on other people's lives.
A lovely theory, but falls short to consider some people's idea of good do not match yours at all. From Kira's perspective, for example, Jotaro and Co. are the bad guys out to ruin his quiet life; he never saw what he was doing as wrong and only regreted how his until then infallible luck was beginning to fail him.

You would think Garnet could do that

he destroys steven's faith in people

are we seriously having an argument about whether its objectively immoral to go around murdering women for their hands?

Now you've got me wondering what kind of horror would follow if Kira killed somebody close to Steven. Like Greg, one of the Gems, Connie, Peedee.

I don't watch that memeshittumblr show, so I don't know their relative power levels, but pic-related here was pretty tough, so I'm gonna say they're toast.

I'm saying Kira is not going to succumb to Steven's talk-fu.

The Gems are forced in a mutual killing game and if they don't, Steven is killed by Mukuro. Add in Juzo and shit is a go.

Gems are dead, Steven is dead, Connie is dead, Lars gets to live for being pathetic.

Arthur is far too strong for the Gems to handle.

I don't know, if it's just the whole portal appearing thing then yeah, but if it's some kind of crossover then the Gems probably knew ol' Gil the first time around , and there's a very different explanation for how the king of heroes got all his stuff.

Even people knowing Gil in his own universe tend to get fucked so I am not sure what the gems plan to do to not get murdered by Gil. Steven is the only one that stands a chance just because he is a little shit Gil wouldn't think too highly of. Gems are fucked right out of the gate with Gil just destroying things he considers cheap objects.

Steven's shield is not a standard bubble trap.

They could just take any object and shoot it into Earth at light speed to blow it up.
They have fucking Tardis-bigger-inside-tech so they should be able to speed something up a bit and aim

You can fly?!

I was about to post this. I just finished part 2 today. They would have gotten fucked.

Kira completely murders Onion, unaware that one of his buttons has now been hidden in one of Steven's bags of Chaaaaaaaaps

Depends on how exactly Lapis's powers work. Dominator has ice powers. if Lapis can only manipulate water in its liquid form (and we've never seen her doing it any other way), she'll be dismissed quickly

well, yeah, Because they're villains.

>in the minority here

i know it wasn't intentional but i still laughed at that for some reason

Not Cred Forums, but fun nontheless

>World of Warcraft

Considering Gul'dan's past resume of giving demonic superpowers to people who have no idea what they actually want and having his demons take control over locations that hold no strategic value what so ever, I'd say the CG's got this. Until Sargeras shows up and literally cleaves the planet apart with his massive flaming cock.

Yea if Kirby can beat his monsters with no effort, the Gems can win with MUCH effort.

Plus they have Lapis to help if they need it.

He'd probably just get really lucky and kill them all for some bullshit, and then find a billion more four leaf clovers.

>implying Steven isn't also walking plot armor

>Peridot and her metal powers
>not useful against a ship and robots made of metal

Though to be fair it would only work until Dominator figured out it was her doing. Then it's up to Steven and Lapis to keep her safe while Alexandrite destroys her armada and ship from the outside

I'm having a hard time thinking of a reason for Borsalino to fight them and not just walk right past the gems thinking they're just normal weird looking Grand Line people

>Fire Lord Ozai

It's surprisingly evenly matched.

>Lapis throws the fucking ocean into Dominator's ship
>Dominator uses her ice powers to freeze it
>the entire water supply of Earth is now floating away in space

yet another good day for Lapis

> people in this thread thinking kira would actually get in a fight with the CGs

he would either never meet them or fall in love with one of gem mutants that are all hands

Not Cred Forums, but the last book I read...

"Activate the Stone Dogs!"

"Yaz SAH!"

"SERVICE TO THE STATE!"

Mushroom clouds and missile trails fall all over the North American continent. Steven meanwhile is outside the gem shack with the gems.

"Hey Steven, let's go on a adventure!"

"Yeah- RAAARGH!" Amethyst, Garnet, and Pearl start fucking attacking each other. Steven, being the useless shit naturally goes "STOP FIGHTING! WAAAAHHHH!"

Later, Steven is kneeling on the ground with the survivors of Beach City as dark soldiers lay out the corpses of those that fought, with Ghouloons facing them with chain guns. "Yous are now our cattle. Serve us, serfs and you shall live comfortable lives. Resist an'-" Sergeant Loud gestures towards Ronaldo getting buttfucked by Onion - "What the facking hell? No, not dat. HIM." Everyone sees Greg impaled on a stake.

Then shows Steven having to clean up a dirty ass room, a few weeks later, scrubbing the floor while Luan reads from a joke book. He's crying.

THE END!

>You must be 18+ to post

What if the last cartoon I watched doesn't have a villain or bad guy?

Last comic I read was Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

I don't know who the main villain is yet

But yeah they probably could

We really have no idea what Homeworld has for sure, so anything going up against Homeworld is a match that's very difficult to figure out.

>implying those over 18 care if Onion acted on those repressed urges

Well if I had to say,
Hyuck. Gumble. Drump. And, eh, Texas.

>mfw Doom falls for Garnet like he fell for Storm

Or if Homeworld even still exists to begin with.

Lapis went there and talked about how different it is so yeah it's still around.

What are these the villains of?

I don't know desu. If you remember from the Tibble Tyranny arc, Arthur's Rage Fists are weakened by the song of the Crazy Bus. If Steven managed to befriend D.W., who by the way is Arthur's nemesis, then he would be able to sing the tune, weakening Arthur's chi and allowing the Gems to attack.

Remember your lore m8

they arent the villian of the final arc, also the villian of the final arc would destroy them without any effort

Would it matter? villain just kills to essentially fuel a time machine to travel back 200 hundred years in the past and stop himself
I still feel bad for Nox, spending 200 years killing everything you could to try to go back in time to stop the deaths of your entire family ....and ended up being able of just travel back 20 minutes

This user gets it.

Nah. Hoover would do to Beach City what the Feds did to Innsmouth: sick Delta Green on them and zap the Gems from existence. None will remember them, save for vague blurry memories like that of a song you remember from Childhood but have forgotten the lyrics. Not Steven.

Oh, maybe so. Still, Empiricist's Wand and Ahab's crosshairs are going to be tough to beat.

100% win rate

With fucking ease

That's what psychopaths are. People who have such high egos that they can't think of themselves doing anything wrong. Even when they're murdering someone.

Kira thinks that he isn't doing anything 'wrong'. He understand murder, and that he is doing harm to others, but he is incapable of feeling bad because of it.

could the gems with stand the onslaught

Well, they're rebels going against the established order. He will murder them, but he won't put too much effort on it.

Actually, if we go by the series Kira, both in the shoe store and in the end of the series says that he could just murdered everyone if he wanted using his stand and the surprise element, since he knew about everyone.

But he chose not to, because he doesn't like fighting, and as long as you leave him alone with his murder stuff, he has no reason to go after you. Even when Jotaro and the rest start chasing him, since they don't know his new identity, he simply ignores them for the most part.

Lord Dominator is really OP on purpose. Of course Steven with his upbeat and happy attitude would be her weakness though.

"her weakness" as in "she forgets all her business in favor of chasing and torturing him?" because Wander was going greater lenghts than Steven and failed to have any effect on her at all

Exactly.

He's a serial killer, not a sociopath.

What would inverting them look like?

>Gay priest could probably do it with any of his stands.
Actually, it depends heavily on what specific powerset Enrico Pucci has.

>Whitesnake
This is an interesting one. The Crystal Gems are very psychologically different from humans, so it would likely have some very odd effects on them. If he tries to take their Stands, he might instead take the information for their physical forms... which may trap them in their gems, or it might have some corruption-like effect where they try to compensate for the missing parts of their mind.

If he took their memories instead, that would also be pretty strange. We know that his victims retain some instincts even without their memories... but a Gem's core instinct is their purpose in Homeworld society. Would a mindwiped Sapphire revert back to a cold. detached seer? Would she stay as part of Garnet if it happened mid-fusion?

However it works, Steven will be a trump card against him. Once he learns how his powers work on Gems, he'll plan around that... but Steven has the body and mind of a human, which could easily catch him off guard. He might try to steal Steven's form data, only for it to do absolutely nothing, leaving him open for a well-placed finishing blow.

>C-Moon
Now this one is just weak against the Gems. Its gravity powers will be only a minor inconvenience; all of them have shapeshifting, super-jumping, flight, and other powers that would let them easily navigate terrain even at odd angles. Turning them inside out wouldn't do much either, since all their internal organs are vestigal; he'd manage to poof one or two CGs before the others see how the trick works and shapeshift into reversible bodies. It might be better on defense, but not by much; he could divert them or their weapons, but not Pearl's lasers.

>Made in Heaven
This one stands a good chance of winning, if he's able to achieve it. Then again, the CGs have no biological needs, so they might be able to pull of something like his canon defeat.

If Wander couldn't Steven doesn't a chance.

>"her weakness" as in "she forgets all her business in favor of chasing and torturing him?"

Yes, exactly.

yeah

Dio, vs the CG
Well. I honestly dont know at this point

>We have the ability to trap our enemies permanently with no chance of escape and it takes 0 time to do it
>Let's use this weapon that you have to wind up and is slow as shit to destroy them

This, I'm only against non-lethal if you don't have the power to back it up.

Which Dio ?

Until it's revealed the Stone of Asia is a Crystal Gem

I watched Courage, so I'm not quite sure how that would go.

>Katz
>Le Quack
>Mad Dog
>Kajun Fox
>Sea Witch
>GROW
>EXPAND
>EXPLODE
>Eustace
>Some kind of Ball of Revenge deal

Them fighting the space whale could be pretty cool.

They're fucked

He'd probably lose

Wander essentially has Steven's charisma x100 so he either befriends them or annoys them into not fighting

Phantom Blood Dio gets clowned on.
Stardust Crusaders Dio puts up a better fight, but ultimately loses.

Straights isn't the main villain, but honestly the fight between the cg and the Pillar Men would be amazing

Diamond is pretty easy to shatter, actually.
It's just impossible to scratch.

>Implying the Order of the Diamonds could destroy the CGs.
>Implying White Diamond isn't bubbled in the basement
>Implying Yellow Diamond isn't performing a coup
DYEWTS?

Instead of easily blowing up the Earth and erasing every gem on Earth from reality at the same time he challenges them to a melee and eventually wins after getting his ass kicked for a while.

Oh, this isn't going to end well for anyone involved,

The crystal gems are berely building level, so they get destroyed by pretty much any villain above that level

The crystal gems are berely building level, so they get destroyed by pretty much any villain above that level

OP goofed and included the word anime.

He would just turn the Crystal Gems into his bitches and rule the Earth as a pimp lord. Homeworld too for that matter. He's a fucking pro at this by now.

Yea but again they have Steven. He'd make friends with anyone they send after them short of actual serial killers. End result would just be a boom in Beach City's pop

Kek

Holy shit, this would be a ton of fun to watch. And since they die without blood that means we can be as violent as we want in killing gems!

>lesbian aliens VS lesbian aliens
I'm not done with Harlock yet but they seem to have better technology than the CG. Plus a whole army to coordinate attacks instead of sending a few idiot soldiers like the diamond authority would.

Everyone on the show is fucked
Unless they offer Saitama food or great deals for sales, the diamonds are going to get one-punched

>Akaba Leo
Assuming he also has the rest of Academia, the Gems lose by default for not being duelists.

Lapis can create water clones that shoot ice. I don't think she's ever been shown manipulating ice directly, but it's not a stretch to say she could.

Yeah gems are fucked XD

no chance

how could he not

They are beyond fucked

she also could froze the water as Malachite, but it could be fusion-based powerup. but there's no indication that she can un-do it
even if she could thought, fighting somebody who has the same elemental power and then another, would be far from one-sided

Dan Vs. The Crystal Gems?
They don't stand a chance mate

>Adventure Time
Well Finn and Jake beat the Lich like 4 times, only he's pretty much able to come back each time. I think the CG's would have a hard time actually wiping him out, and he could posses some of the corrupted gems and go into some really funky eldritch horror shit which would be cool.

Ultimately though I think the gems could beat him then bubble him forever (until he is inevitable released again the next season finale).

She would just make them part of her grand yuri harem.

literally no way he couldnt

I think calling Buu the main villain of DBZ is a stretch, unless Kai gave him a much later percentage of screen time or something. Freiza would beat the Crystal Gems though anyway.

Does DIO have to do all the dirty work or can he just send a henchman of the week at them until they're all dead? Without prep time DIO would lose because he wouldn't know that you needed to shatter a gem to kill them and Garnet would use Future Vision plan some sort of sun lamp trap to kill him while time is frozen.

He'd probably make Shizuo do it for him somehow.

One of the things about the final fight is that Killer Queen has no chance in a straight up brawl against Crazy Diamond or Star Platinum. Those two are just close quarters power houses, Killer Queen cannot stand up to their raw speed and power.

>Adachi is the main bad guy of Persona 4

Considering that the final boss is an unstoppable god I don't know if they would stand a chance. I don't know their full power set though.

Can't be all that unstoppable if you actually beat her in the game.

And considering it's all about social links and her other half or whatever really particular thing I can't remember about fox spirits or whatever that was only mentioned briefly in that one field trip to that other school something to do with that very first persona the main dude got but BASICALLY it's about relationships (and media alienating us from them but still)...

I think Steven could actually solo her.

You stop her because you summon another unstoppable god. But Izanami from mythology is immortal as far as i remember so it takes a bit of a specialized method. I don't know if the gems have anything more than "punch harder".

Yeah, as soon as Shinji has a real friend the gems would just bend Gendo's cock up his own ass(assuming he hasn't already done so)

If anything else it would be a tough fight

She can take em easily.

Wait, I can see a plot to this.
>Steven spends a few months generally cleaning up after everyone's shit. 'Cuz, he's a slave and that's what they do.
>Lynn wants the good ol' Lincoln log but needs to get his attention away from Lucy.
>Seduces Steven with her Homo Drakensis hormones.
>Lincoln gets jealous. Frames Steven, who gets broken on the wheel and impaled because that what Draka fucking do.
>last scene is Lynn finally getting her greatest desire.
>Luan however, actually LIKED Steven despite being a genetically engineered slaver Drow from Melnibone with a built in need to control people, and decides to comfort his hideously slow death by reading from her joke book!
>Steven is crying, "Oh God no!"
Shit son, such a epic would outlast both shows combined.

>[ERROR] CLOWN CANNOT DIE.

The gems are finished, hands down.

oh dude the mazones are my fav

Lesbians BTFO, America made great again.

No duh. It's just the episodes I had recently watched.

NO

But user, Valentine was the Villain

Nah.

4 tumblr users vs The Galactic Federation

Should be a good fight.

It would probably the easiest mission they've had in their career.

>Step 1: Go to the Gem Homeworld
>Step 2: Blow up anyone who gets in their way
>Step 3 Hope that Yellow, Blue, and White Diamond are all in the same room. If they aren't then repeat Steps 4, 5, and possibly 6 two or three more times.
>Step 4: Activate a Groovitron and let all three Diamonds and any stray Gems in the room fuse.
>Step 5: Watch as the new Fusion Gem shatter itself out shame and disgust. If this doesn't happen they follow Step 6.
>Step 6: Use a Rift Inducer/Rift Ripper to generate a black hole and use that to destroy the now-ticked off Fusion Gem.
>Step 7: Go back to the Polaris Galaxy and have a nice lunch since no sane Lombax would have a meal on Earth.

>(novels) Draka: The Draka are fucking screwed. They generally get smashed due to lacking FTL. The Diamonds generally being in the right for once. Steven however is still stuck on Earth, listening to terrible jokes even as the Gems unleash the four horsemen of the apocalypse. He's crying.
>(comics) Elric doesn't since he's stuck on Earth. He probably knew the Gems though... Wonder if he boned Pearl at some point.
>(vidya games) Gaunter O'Dimm got dis. He's sunk continents, destroyed cities, ruined countless lives, can fly AND freeze time, and is a outspoken baker. The Gems get fucked over in so many ways it wouldn't even be funny.
>(cartoon) The CIS smashes Homeworld into a million pieces. The surviving spess rocks scatter all over the galaxy, with Peridot becoming a burned out Catina tender stuck listening to a shambled refugee talking to his Alf puppet

Eh, I'm sure he can get the populace of Beach City to lynch them somehow. Or use the Gem's own shortcomings to start up inner fights to divide and conquer.

Now an interesting conflict would be what would the Gems, and especially Steven do if Gelsadra started Gerururuing Beach City? He's not specifically a villain and he means no harm, but I feel his way of unifying people's feelings and fuck you if you wanna be different wouldn't sit well at all with the CG's views on uniqueness and individuality.

>Hajime, Cross, Kamen Rider Blade and Steven
Holy shit now that's a team feeding off each-other's strengths and watching each-other's backs. Don't think there's much they COULDN'T do if they united their powers. Let alone if they fused (provided Steven can fuse with a mimeosome and a bench)

Probably. Future vision's kind of hard to get around, though, and Steven's bubble may or may not be a hard counter.

>comic, cartoon, or anime
What's it like being illiterate?

Thought I was the only one who looked at Homestuck recently when I posted in this thread earlier. Did you cheat?

Also Lord English would destroy the crystal gems I dont know what you're talking about

>manga is a comic
Not really

Giovanni is the main villain of Pokemon, not Mewtwo. Maybe Gary, but not Mewtwo.

Amethyst, Pearl and Peridot wouldn't last long, and neither would Lapis really. He might not be able to get through Steven's bubble, and if Steven can make the surface of the bubble turn into spikes he could conceivably wield it as his own personal indestructible force field when he matures. And Garnet has future vision. Couldn't you see her absorbing hundreds of lightning fast punches in exchange for one chance to slam her gauntlet into his face? So I don't think it's a slaughter at least.

And Greg would drive a van into him.

Who's the main villain in Ren and Stimpy???

He's not the villain though.

>implying pearl isn't enough of a reclusive nerd to have a winning deck to wipe the floor with them with

He'd just erase them out of existence with the remote.

That only work in his universe

He's the only one who did anything wrong besides Comedian.

Ren is