So is the joke that he's autistic? Is that funny?

So is the joke that he's autistic? Is that funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/green-children-woolpit-12th-century-legend-visitors-another-world-002347
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the joke is this show fucking sucks.

Cred Forums in general is a joke and is funny so I don't see why a single autist wouldn't be

But then you're autistic and therefore have no sense of humor

Who says it's a joke?

I legitimately thought this guy was going to be the main villain for a while very early on in the show.
I honestly don't know OP.

I still think he's evil. I just think now they're making him and Steven close so his betrayal stings that much more.

I mean he hangs out in the woods with other psychopaths killing bugs that win races.

The joke is that he's an evil kid. He just happens to be autistic.

He is definitely autistic.
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a joke, because it isn't funny.

I think he was supposed to be a kleptomanic but they kind of forgot about that.

You all know damn well the jokes with Onion are supposed to just be nonsequitors. Don't act like it's just supposed to be about him being autistic. Take that shit to tumblr.

I think yellowtails from another dimension, like those green kids from the middle ages. Thats why onion acts so weird. Not because of autism, but his fathers extra dimensional genes.

what?

ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/green-children-woolpit-12th-century-legend-visitors-another-world-002347

We know that we just dont think they are funny.

Which is correct he has not been funny since bubbled.

>we
are you a hivemind?

I mean we in the sense of those of us who do not like onion.

He's not autistic, he has a speech impediment that he's embarrassed of.

Well I suspect that Lamar might actually be autistic so who knows

He's the sociopathic seed of a race of yellow people who thanks to having an English speaking mother and a Meepmeep speaking father cannot figure out human speech so he stays quiet all the time only expressing himself by harming others.

I'm confused, Onion wasn't in bubbled?

The joke is that the show thinks this completely one dimensional, dead character is worth three fucking episodes.

This episode would've been better if Steven had stopped talking for ten fucking seconds.

This.

Onion is great. Fuck the humorless retards that cant appreciate the glory that is onion

I think the kids from the new ep are the SU equivalent of cabbage patch kids, except they're born from other stuff besides cabbage

You are not supposed to be entertained, or think it is a joke. You are supposed to "Learn" something and then be more sensitive about the plight of autistic children and then accept them as people too.

t.retard

>tfw I only recently noticed Onion creepin out from under the Big Donut in the new intro

onion trade was funny because it was mean to steven and onion kids are awful and haha haha honesty the cutaway to steven playing with ranger guy the duplicator wand that actually involved the gems and a creative narrative around an obvious plot cliche

now its just whatever, not even steven universe, just slice of life, forget about everything magical just kids in woods worse than historical friction

Your the retard you shittaste idiot

>new

> Two intros
> A new one and an old one

How should we refer to it? Intro 2.0, Intro 'The Return', Intro 2: Gay Rock Boogaloo?

Yeah, he was a real bitch in this ep.

Wow, /sug/ is fucking dead, huh.
Welp, 'twas nice shitposting with you all.
May the next content harvest be as bountiful as this one. Until then, farewell

t. 12 year old with ASP's

bait

I mean he broke into an arcade just two episodes ago.

To people who aren't autistic, yes. It is funny.

Your autism is pretty funny to me.