Regular Show's final panel:

Regular Show's final panel: cosmicbooknews.com/content/cartoon-network-announces-nycc-2016-panels-sreenings

Even though, "for the first time in like 10 years" JG didn't go to the SDCC show for the series (since it was left out), there's going to be one final one about the last season, includes a look inside the studio, and another look at the season. Friday, October 7th.

At least we got one more panel, because from the looks of things CN doesn't fucking want to acknowledge the show anymore and is trying to kill it off asap, and the last comic con show leaving them out seemed like a dead giveaway it wouldn't be in future ones.

Anyone going or able to?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/755924161709551616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"for the first time in like 10 years" JG didn't go to the SDCC show for the series (since it was left out)

what's this about?

There was no Regular Show panel at SDCC this year.

twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/755924161709551616

>Cartoon Network Presents: The FINAL Regular Show Panel
why are they naming it so fucking cold cut like that?

>were living in a world where adventure time somehow outlived regular show
s-shit

Because it's OOOOOOOOOH-ver

Also CN hates RS now because it's dead weight to them and blocking their new shows

just because a show ends doesnt mean they cant do another panel

guess that's confirmation

maybe if they stretched out the last season longer than a 4 month run they'd be able to get one more in

i was upset by this too but some people have made good points since the cancellation news, adventure time has a public fandom, regular show doesnt, even if most of at's fandom is shippers, it still gives out attention, regular show has none of that, as well as being more profitable (even though i can think of lots of ways rs could be profitable for them, they don't event try)

back when 2010 finally had rs air, the shows were grouped together on the network like they were a pair, so after all these years, that held over to me (even though they stopped caring about rs on the network and dropped it from the AT promotions) and it feels weird one ended while the other is going ""strong"" with at least one extra season than the other and multiple miniseries' in production.

i guess at this point it'd be weird if regular show outlived adventure time though, even though in my opinion rs is still more interesting and entertaining, whereas adventure time got kind of boring and not knowing what to do at all and trying extremely hard for more and more lore stories, making new ones before any of the old ones got much attention, that and the episodic stories were getting kind of dull.. my opinion of course

I would've loved it if JG and Pen at least guest boarded on each other's shows

That would've been like a crossover kind of, right?

Also
>we got a SU-UG crossover, a NuPPG-TTGO crossover
>never a AT-RS crossover

>>never a AT-RS crossover
I always figured back when CN thought they were the biggest things ever that something would happen, like a short or online video. Then AT started getting deep and everything had a story, it'd ruin their established story unless they said it was noncanon but it seems to piss people off when that happens.

Also JG boarded Ocean of Fear on AT, but it doesn't count as a Guest Boarding thing I think.

>it's another "adventure time gets more attention than regular show" complaining thread
>inb4 fanart to keep the thread alive
>inb4 that particular fanart with thomas x cj
>inb4 merchandise crying
>inb4 ratings posts
>inb4 "can someone give me everything information wise that we have on this last season" and the samefag answering himself to make it seem like people care
>inb4 arguing anons about mordecai and rigby's standing as characters in the show
>inb4 hateboner for every other CN show
>inb4 actual kid posts that can be found on the reddit
saved the trouble for the minority of people who will occasionally say "bump" to see what the thread will stir up once people come in to "discuss"

I like the show, but it's embarrassing when the small group of fans who exist try to make a long lasting thread, every day, for over a month.

>implying any other series thread has anything else other than those
how about stating something else? also all those fucking implications are bizarre, some accurate, but most are bizarre.

Man, it is so embarrassing watching people who enjoy a show attempt to discuss a show on a message board.

Reminder CN thinks Regulš˜¢r Show exists just to fill up š˜¢ gš˜¢p in the schedule š˜¢nd becš˜¢use with the episodes they're obligš˜¢ted to š˜¢ir them š˜¢t some point.

It is when the attempt embarrasses the few self respecting fans of the show who know it's futile to try to stir interest up in a nearly deceased series.

Ok then leave us be now, you said your words and we know there's someone out there that feels that way, we'll keep it in mind. Can't stop people from trying though, especially the people who haven't seen your post but still partake in the threads, since there's 6 posters in here including you and me, but don't consider saying it in every thread or you just become someone in the "common anons" group you called out.

Or you could try to do something else that you think would take our threads in a better direction. What would that be?

For starters, discussion not getting shot down with "that's not cool, stop saying this every thread!!" if someone shares the same opinion as someone else from a previous thread.

Cartoon Network used to be my most respected channels list, now its off the list leaving the list empty.

>continue to be a zombie
you must be retarded if you think it can be classified as that

Now that Mordecai is confirmed to be laying eggs this last season, do you think this will either improve, not affect, or negatively affect this last season?

>fuck guys guys fuck we forgot to color in the background!

being this dumb is not impossible, and before you think i'm going with what you said, i mean you, you are dumb, that is the background, they are in space

No dude, that's kidnapping.

>that moment where shit got real

>punches mordecai even though he clearly saw the lake monster shove him

is the pelican's friend a chinchilla or something

It's called punching the thing that touched you, not the thing that caused it. He's a pesky pelican puncher.

i forgot how legit awesome exit 9b is

I think it's interesting how he made a speech a few different times in the episode and was motivational one of the park crew in that episode, and he's also the voice of reason in One Space Day at a Time.

I gaurentee there won't be a RS thread that lasts over 100 posts months after it ends

why

I feel like I'm the only one glad it's ending. Not out of hate, but out of love. Some things need to end.
I wanted both shows to end it's not the same like when I was 12

No one on Cred Forums cared about RS until it was ended. Seriously. It's ending because no one watched it, and no one watched it because it wasn't entertaining

>No one on Cred Forums cared about RS until it was ended.
Wrong. Dumbfuck newfag going with the flow.

Need Another Seven Astronauts

So like, why is Eileen with them again?

Series reason- She ran to the park during Rigby's graduation to make him a celebratory snack for the party when they got back.

Plot reason- she has fangirled about astronomy throughout the show and she's a science wiz, so.. she'll probably be a know it all, study stuff, write it down, have something for her log book for her friends to read or something, she's also an unexpected guest on the trip, it might cause complications if they're strict or doing something air tight

>Now that Mordecai is confirmed to be laying eggs this last seaso
Haven't watched the show much but what?

Spark scientists who put the dome over the park studied some of the characters. They studied Benson's gumball machine workings, taking some of his gumballs out of his crank, and they also noted Mordecai can lay eggs. It's like taking a giant shit so they don't show it come out obviously, it's angled from his legs or so up.

I can't wait for the first post of every episode discussion thread now to be a part of the varieties of "Haven't watched recently, why are they in space?" "What's with the biodome?" "So they finally jumped the shark, eh? This shit needs to die" and "Jesus christ they ran out of ideas".

J.G has a fucking fetish collection.

>Rigby has turned into a business woman, a house, a were-skunk, a bicycle, a bodyless consciousness, a bara version of himself, another bara version of himself (somewhat less than previous), a ghost three times, chocolate which was eaten by the neighborhood kids, spoiled ham, a very fucked up bara mix of Mordecai and himself, age fucked to being an old man- a baby- and being unborn, been blown up, fat chub, lots of pumpkins, a cat, almost a toilet, and has been reduced to a dead corpse multiple times, comatose, and strangled by a look-a-like on the floor
but i could be leaving something out

He was just on the AT team for a couple of weeks between Flapjack wrapping and RS getting picked up

You must be great at parties

What's the issue? It's annoying and very predictable. That has nothing to do with me not being a fun guy or whatever, there's no jokes or anything in those posts, it's just annoying and everyone knows it's coming.

>blocking TTG reruns and lookalikes.
Fixed that for you.

I want to make CloudyJay lewds but I can't draw for shit. I have lots of ideas but it's a shame so many people don't want to draw for the show anymore, or else I'd be able to recommend some.

>a house
How is a house a fetish

transforming is a fetish

>How is a house a fetish
depends how you use them

Yeah but it's usually into something that can still be fucked.

The panel is immediately followed by a Steven Universe panel and they are not clearing the room. I sincerely hope, for the sake of JG and Regular Show fans, that there's actual Regular Show fans in the audience and it's not all just rabid Steven Universe nuts just holding seats.