Is this accurate?

DISCUSS.

>Dexter's lab
>lower than all that garbage

>teen titans
>that high

Did you make this dumb shit OP?

A pup named scooby doo was fucking atrocious.

>gumball that low
I'm guessing the guy thinks its too mean-spirited or some shit?

>Class Of 3000
>better than Ozzy & Drix or MLAATR

>Is this bait?
yes

>MLP Season 4 > Hey Arnold!

Why the fuck is Zatch Bell in there? That said, Zatch Bell actually is really great.

>EE&E behind MLP

No sir, I don't like it

>samurai jack

>a show where the main villain can go from a trolling prankster/comedically incompetent villain in one episode to an alien parasite that always does horrible things against anything that slightly opposes it or sometimes no reason at all and is hatred incarnated in the next episode.

I mean, it's a stylistically cool show but the episodic format kind of doesn't fit it if you look at it that way imo

Disgusting, never post this ever again.

posting in epic (you) festival

I'd put Chowder at 8 and Gumball at 9. Also, what the fuck is Zatch Bell doing on this?

I don't think Aku is inconsistent. He's always stupidly evil, like when he tricked some fish dudes into killing Jack by promising them something and he goes "lol actually I won't keep my promise, tricked you suckers!" BEFORE Jack is dead, so of course the fish dudes free Jack and Jack kicks Aku's ass. Or when he asks a scientist to make him super robots to kill Jack and then proceeds to destroy the scientist's city. GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

It's shit 7/10

>any comedic series
>better than Good Spongebob

Switch TLA with samurai jack and its ok

>SJW Tumblrverse
>Above anything but 1/10
I've seen some bad taste in cartoons but holy shit, this is awful

>Ozzy & Drix on 7/10
BULL. FUCKING. SHIT! That show used stock footage from the movie and it wasn't even subtle stock footage I mean legitimately taking clips from the movie and splicing them into the show. Oh and they retconned the entire movie...yeah 7/10 material...what is this IGN!?!

Accurate.

Please consider suicide.

Why?

Mr Enter's the one to blame for this.

>friendship is magic
what the fuck

What a great list.

Fucking MLP faggots need to collectively kill themselves.

The faggot put MLP shit twice, garbage taste

No, but this is

That guy is asking for dead.

> Dan Vs. Animaniacs

>making a scale that goes from "okay" to "great"

>IGN

But really, if the lowest you can go is "okay" then it just makes you look like you are afraid to say anything negative.

Weak. Reeks of objectivity. Not a surprise, given who made it.

Half of these shows are 5/10 *at best*

Who made it?
MrEnter o another smartass wannabe?

Enter.

What?

> Zatch bell is a cartoon
> mlp better than half of the great shows, including classic spongebob
This is extreme bait. Can someone please give me a LEGITIMATE reason why mlp is a "god tier" tv show?

MrEnter.

>Teen Titans over B:TAS
This is HERESEY

> Samurai jack 10/10 Flawless "mastapeece".

fuck SJWs ammarite? XD

what?

Its not, but season 4 really was the peak of it, with the season 5 finale also being one of the greatest episodes even though the season itself was lack luster.

But even at its best MLP was pretty mid tier

Mr. Enter is a gigantic autist, that is literally the only reason anyone likes the horse show.

>No Adventure Time or Regular Show
Does Mr Enter not like those?

>that MLP dickriding

How can people listen to Mr. Enter?

Not only does he put anime on his list, he puts garbage like Zach bell on. Is he saying that Zach bell is the only notable animation to come out of Japan?

Horsefuckers.

He's the literal embodiment of abstract, cosmic evil. Evil comes in many different ways, from trolling to genocide. Also he obviously has a blast while being a monster, he's not going to be serious and in pain all the time.

Clarence should be all the way to the right

Avatar, Batman, Teen Titans right after.

Well, it's the only anime he's reviewed. I guess he forgot to put others on it.