What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Cyclops didn't jump to the rescue during Dark Reign.

He is like 1 of only 3 people that exactly understands mutants as a species and not just a people

Almost forgot

Mutants literally aren't a species.

Even x-gene mutants aren't a species.

He's smarter than the people who came up with the rules, so why should he have to follow them?

Ego.

Beast is a moralfag that is extraordinarily good at rationalization.

I like his dynamic, though. He likes to act humble, but he's incredibly judgemental and it's interesting to watch it play out.

Even if it's taking him a plot inflicted damned long time to fix this T-cloud dilemma, at least he's working on it.

He's still a lil bitch.

Also, question: Why is Storm so extremely shit now? She's had how long to blow the cloud away, and it finally took some shitty inhuman kiddie to give her the idea to do so.
Abysmal.

He's an X-Man who was better as an Avenger/Defender, which is a rather unique issue.
I mean, nobody looks at Iceman and says "Man, I wish he was still with the Champions."

>Why is Storm so extremely shit now? She's had how long to blow the cloud away, and it finally took some shitty inhuman kiddie to give her the idea to do so.

Storm can only do what her writers tells her to do. Also, she's mutant and the kid's an Inhuman. Inhumans are the thing now.

>Cyclops didn't jump to the rescue during Dark Reign.

Hell, didn't Beast just get finished telling Scott to go fuck himself and left in a huff before he got arrested by Norman's Justice League?

He's the stererotypical nerd that abuses his "power" to show everyone

>cyclops is getting all the spotlight again *snort*
>i'll just break time and space. that'll show him hihihi

I think there's a certain degree of greater discrimination against non human appearing mutants.Even within the mutant community. And over the years it just finally built up.

I disagree. My favorite Beast was the wise cat professor Beast of the early 00s. They didn't start turning him into a douchey hypocrite till the late 00s.

Because rules don't have to be thought up by the most capable person to be valid.

He hooked up with a chick that was into furries but turns out she's not as into spiny/knotted cocks as she thought so when she told everyone in the internet, it became a lot harder for Hank to get his dick wet.

Sub species

Making up a classification off he top of my head I would call them homo superior

Wait is this for real?

Delete this.

>That moment when even Brand prefers Scott to Hank.

Christ, Marvel may have an even bigger hate boner for Beast than Cyclops. Everyone he is ever with distances themselves from him as they realize that he is toxic. I mean, let's face it, Beast's fall is coming and it's going to be glorious.

He was replaced by an evil clone or a Skrull around 2008.
That's the only rational explanation I can think of for why they're now writing my favourite x-man, the character I've loved since childhood, as a petty, hypocritical little bitch-ass mugga.

Which one?

His oldest and dearest friend did not trust him with his all plans or invite him to join his secret club

Just like down syndrome people aren't people.

>Norman's Justice League?
Why was that ever a thing

He needs to go back be a cat and fucking Psylocke. And gets the fuck out of the X-men.

He already did
He now is Inhuman

I rather have Beast's fall to be anticlimatic or not being relevant like him.

If we accept that muties are a sub species, they would be Homo Sapiens Sapiens Superior as they are a subspecies of modern man.
Although you i would argue, that since the X-gene just appears randomly within some embryos that muties cant be placed within traditional scientific classification.

>"What happenedto beast?"
>"... Who?"
>Conversation immediately changes

I would genuinely be upset but I'll also be too busy laughing to care

Has any other characters admitted that Best Cyke was right yet?

Instead of a normal human penis he has a red rocket like a dog. I'd be upset too.

but...but, he's a cat

Barbed penis

Bad writing.

Yes, Trish broke up with him after his secondary mutation and he's been fucking Brand for the last decade.

How ravaged is Brands vagina?

This summarizes a lot of what is happening in Marvel right now. Two words fucking up a universe.

wow, DCEU and Marvel finally have something inc common

@86321526
This is a designated Beast shitting thread. No company wars please.

>@86321526

Please just be new and not what I think you are.

Look who I was replying to, buck-o.
If you can't put it together, you're probably reddit AND new

user wasnt warring the companies, user was actually uniting them.

Derailment's gonna happen in shit like this, plus Rebirth is going okay but no one will ever defend the shitshow that was Nu52 which is still the fresh wound Rebirth is slowly closing.

Honestly ANAD was/is just as bad as Nu52 but I'd trade Bendis and Brevoort for Synder and John if it meant unfucking Marvel as a whole and by extension saving Beast.

Also just give them the (You) anyways, it names him easier than the passive aggressive @BS.