Questionable Content

Well, it looks like Raven has been officially replaced by Emily.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_cute
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bleminda
jesus, what happened to her hair?

Well at least Raven left instead of falling into obscurity like not-Pizza girl.

I hate this comic and wish dick cancer would strike the artist.

dick cancer is really slow and he'd still be able to draw and milk a ton of pity money from readers

i want him to get eaten by a shark

I wouldn't wish that on the shark.

Probably another SJW personality that Jeph tries to be in good graces with.

there is a non zero chance he will stab his dick after going on a relapse bender in the near future, he's hate stabbed his hands twice before and his self hatred has certainly veered to including his own inadequate, undeveloped masculinity.

someone post the comic where emily sperges out about how people treat her like she's stupid or whatever it was
that's always good for a laugh at the inconsistency

the art looks fucked on this page. even more than normal

usually that means his psychiatric medication is loosing effectiveness and his pill pusher doc just ups the dose again.

Why is the coffee shop fucking empty? They have a cash register and a coffee machine. If you're too lazy to draw proper backgrounds then you shouldn't be drawing comics fuck

it looks so shit

Good, Raven was problematic
>sex positive but in a careless way
>neurotypical
>white
>adheres to strict gender roles
I for one an glad to see the diversity Jeph strives to demonstrate in the comic these days including the dickgirl

what the fuck is a meet cute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_cute

A meet cute is a fictional scene, typically in film or television, in which a future romantic couple meets for the first time in a way that is considered adorable, entertaining, or amusing. The term has existed since at least the early 1940s.

This type of scene is a staple of romantic comedies, commonly involving contrived, unusual, or comic circumstances. The technique creates an artificial situation to bring together characters in a theoretically entertaining manner. Frequently, the meet-cute leads to a humorous clash of personality or of beliefs, embarrassing situations, or comical misunderstandings that further drive the plot.

Have you ever had someone try this on you IRL? I once had a girl nearly slam into me and spill my hot chocolate before I deftly twirled around her at the last split second. No lid, and not a drop spilled. Just kept on walking.

It's even worse when it's a girl who thinks you're stalking her but then decides to pop up out of nowhere and get in your way

"meet-cute" is an utterly useless term. prove me wrong, (you) festival

I still really don't like Emily after she gave that crappy explanation for why she's weird.
>Some people don't try to understand me and that makes them assholes
>Other people go to great lengths to try to understand me and that makes them assholes too
>I act weird specifically because it's contrary to how normal people function and it's up to everyone else to deal with me despite having no explanation or context for my behavior
Seriously, fuck right the hell off.

But that's a lot of people these days. Everyone thinks they're the fucking Da Vinci Code personified.

They sing in my ears and make me feel like I'm loved
I don't want this, I never spoke up enough
Think of the people that I'm doing it for
I know the ways that I have been a slave

for a copy paste webcomic "artist" you think he could at least have premade backgrounds or premade doodads.