Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

thelivingkeystone.tumblr.com/post/150467655787/onion-is-yellow-diamond-onion-gang
discord.gg/9prj4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_ECpq8GaA
oathkeeper-of-tarth.tumblr.com/post/142374367394/interviewer-pearl-obviously-has-some-unrequited
bdsmwiki.info/Topping_from_the_bottom
hiatusuniverse.tumblr.com/
tvguide.com/tvshows/steven-universe/tv-listings/463798/
archive.org/details/6101_Crystals_Go_to_War_01_20_16_21
youtube.com/watch?v=MvPczbWz6Zs
twitter.com/telsonknife/status/776648753532907520
soundcloud.com/aivisura/steven-universe-lions-mane
youtube.com/watch?v=xh11HmgjLq4
youtu.be/ZDTjBZjB-ZM?t=2m3s
66.media.tumblr.com/3ae6abc8bd00541c0d2fc3405508bdaa/tumblr_o9z4dbfAiG1rel4zao1_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kDt-zEMi8
youtube.com/watch?v=M2esIeN8E1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ukfLAoCrx-c
orig10.deviantart.net/2a9f/f/2015/174/f/1/__su_screen_redraw___by_dawnrie-d8yi8mu.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what's the next episode?

Are we finally done with townie shit?

i lov u jasper

>Talk
>Lose 5 people
Haha oh shit

Yep, we're done alright

the next 20 or so episodes are nothing

Merchant user here, are you guys ready for horrors the likes of which should never be seen by mortal eyes?

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!

>7
>collect all
Oh my god, no

don't do it, just burn them

You should put a commission form on your blog sometime (I remember you inquiring about interest here)

Your follower count will def inflate once you post that great piece of animation you're working on

CN has been moving episodes around, but next episode should be either Gem Harvest or Tiger Philanthropist, from what we know.

We're waiting for the dates and airing schedule, now.

When are we gonna get more Lapis?

Give me one good reason Jasper should NOT eat the lipstick.

Is that the original from UT or TF2

Well, let's get started.

And barring Lion and possibly Steven, they're are awful.

But burning plastic makes noxious fumes...

Here's Poel

TF2. You have a great eye.

Do them in the order you opened them to the best of your memory.

>Greg

Good lord, it looks like he's in constant pain...

she probably won't know how to get it out after it's inside of her

did YOU pick up on the incredible Diamond Authority foreshadowing in Onion Gang?

thelivingkeystone.tumblr.com/post/150467655787/onion-is-yellow-diamond-onion-gang

Next one, let's hope it's not a double.

They're unopened barring the Greg in , which I just opened.

>"Put a bullet Put a bullet Put a bullet IN MY BRAIN!"

I wish you a Lion.

>Yaoi hands Pearl.

Great, now I'm going to have nightmares.

No sweet release for you, Greg.

you aren't going to post an image of every unopened box like we're actually on the edge of our seats waiting to see what each of these ugly voodoo eggs look like are you

i cant tell if this is a joke or not

>Jasper and Garbanzo have the same color skin
>With the ketchup, Garbanzo has a red face stripe like Jasper
>wearing pink like back in Jasper's PD days
>Garbanzo is the burliest kid like Jasper is the burliest gem
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

WHO DOES PINTO REPRESENT?

Fuck me. This is more retarded then how people bitched about that one blog where the guy made everyone in SU blonde and blue-eyed, then proceeded to excuse themselves from saying the guy should kill himself when he claimed to be trans and black, with a random picture.

Wormbro, this is the picture I use when recommending it. Yeah I'll eat up one image limit because I'm going to sleep so idc. Xoxo
Still wanna know why that guy called me Orbis...

Somehow, I could accept it was an allegory to the Diamonds and Rose.
But nah.

Jesus Christ what the hell

Pinto "healed" garbanzo.
Steven, duh

>Another Greg.

Eh, with only 7 abominations in the set this was bound to happen.

But who would want to buy this? I only bought 'em so I could take advantage of Hot Cash...

Good point, I'll just open 'em and post pics.

>WHO DOES PINTO REPRESENT?
>mfw Pinto is basically a mild slang for penis in portuguese
Can't wait for how they'll horribly dub that.

>Another "Yaoi Hands" Pearl.

But what does it mean?

Hahahaha, fuck (You)!

I see no harm in Jasper housing sticks of lipstick inside her body for an indefinite period of time

THE COLORS DONT EVEN FUCKING MATCH
FUCK YOU
HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS IF YOU FLIP IT TURNWAYS THEIR MASKS MATCH THE DIAMOND AUTHORITY SYMBOL EXCEPT THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING DONT
MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT MAKE RETARDED THEORIES BASED OFF OF COLORS IF YOU'RE FUCKING COLORBLIND

PINK DIAMOND IS MY MOMMY

>"I can't be doin' with this" Garnet

One more left.

It's green because they don't want to make it TOO obvious
>can't see white on white
>the diamond (fusion?) surrounding the diamond symbol as on the handship is green

It's another Garnet

Can't tell what makes me laugh more, the fact that people take this seriously
Or that some people might buy and disseminate this

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

pinto is steven. he will heal Jasper but from now she only will be able to say garbanzo

GARBANZO GARBANZO GARBANZO

How did they get away with this

Dub step?

g-garbanzo?
garbanzo
garbanzo!
GARBANZO!

>Computer decided to die on me.

That's what I get for using a laptop.

>"Eh, it's a living" Amethyst

And that's it, looks like I'll have to get 3 more if I want complete this godless sideshow of terror.

Oh, and while I didn't the SU versions I did see the DC Pint Sized Heroes blind bags at Hot Topic. They don't have any interior sleeves any they have a small hole that lets you see the color of the figure in the bag.

Nope.

lmao what the fuck

Why do people buy shit like that?

Thanks user

Pentagram

STOP MAKING EXCUSES YOU DUMBFUCK
YOU CANT FUCKING SAY "LOOK AT THIS CLUE THE COLORS MATCH" AND THEN SAY "OKAY WELL THE COLORS DONT MATCH BUT THATS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO MAKE THE CLUE TOO OBVIOUS" HEY GUYS DID YHOU KNOW THAT ONION IS SANS ONION AFTER NOT SURVIVING BUT THE FIRST LETTER DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT DIDNT WANT TO BE TOO OBVIOUS FUCK YOU

GARBANZO GARBANZO

>crap
>weird
>why
>outdated designed
Product should not exist

>didn't the
*didn't see the

maybe she'll only be able to say her name repeatedly and in different tones like a pokemon

At least Garnet isn't brown I guess

Delete that gif she's bouncing too fast
OZNABRAG

Ronaldo's design is based on an Eiken character

What are the other three of user?

>Lion
>Steven
>???

Connie no doubt

I'm going to do that after I finish this piece. I can't post current WIP animation like the one in the last thread on my tumblr.
Under promise, over deliver.

The other one is Steven showing his Gem, it basically the one that was sold at SDCC.

Greg has become the wailing stone

Eggscelent.

I stand corrected.

Post a closer picture of that Garnet. I need a better view of her "I can't be doin' with this" face.

>there used to be green diamond
>white was born when she died

the kids literally look like goblins from rag

All I see

I'm gonna miss certain anons that will not migrate to /trash/

>Someone actually fell for this bait

what is Lapis' expression and demeanor trying to convey?

"zuke a shit"

So my co-worker and I have agreed on the next line of SU pins, they're going to consist of

>Steven
>Pearl
>Garnet
>Amethyst
>Peridot

And I'll post a small palate cleanser soon.

Toys take time to produce, remember that these were shown off back in January.

It's because they're cheap, they cost less than the Mystery Minis.

Here you go.

Where's her fucking NOSE zukey-wukey

She pulls the same shit with Pearl. She shrinks their noses disagreeably

Concentrating on suppressing her severe PTSD. Incidentally this always answers your question regardless of which picture of Lapis you choose.

Ah yes, another successful autism friendly Steven Universe ® episode brought to you by ReBISEXUAL Sucrose

jesus christ, was that the worst episode to date?

do you come here to say that after every townie ep

>I like huge, ugly noses that jut out like fucking ice cream cones.
Why do people like you exist? Zukes designs are much better than the flat, hair stuck to face, terrible designs of the other boarders.

Lapis seems so happy and fine with Steven though. Notably in Same Old World she was 100% before catching sight of the Galaxy warp, her place of imprisonment (she was feeling definately off in AaS because water everywhere, which was her self-made prison for a time)

No that was Sadie's Song, followed by Onion Trade.

And here's the cleanser. I picked up these as well, that makes for 5 Peridots now.

No, at least most of the other townie episodes have funny moments. This was cringeworthy all the way through.

Serious question here though. What IS the worst episode to date? I'm partial to Connie's Period episode myself.

trying to mentally force down her pedophilic desires and keep herself from raping steven and peridot on the spot

>No Sardonyx
I would even pretend to be interested in your stall

This bait is new yet somehow spoilt

>expecting new episode to advance the plot

>steven hangs out with autistic kids in the forest

Christ this shows filler episodes are awful.

i would ban the townie episode forever
fucking waste of time

Fusions will come later along with Jasper, the most requested characters are Pearl and Peridot at the moment.

you would rather all the characters look like trashy off model hobos than keep certain features of their character designs that make them who they are? either you have shit taste or you're a dumb faggot in denial

Messy hair is hot as fuck. The fuck you don't like it proves you have shit taste.

>he didn't catch the leaked screenshots OR the preview promo OR the fuckingONION title
>expected lore

I agree with the user you're arguing with. Zuke's designs are better for most characters.

There's a line between tastefully tousled and formless rat's nest

kys lauren puke asskisser

HAHAHA

WHAT IF WE HAVE A CHARACTER NAMES GARBANZO, AND HE JUST KEEPS SAYING HIS NAME

HAHA THIS WILL BE SP EPIC.

He only says it like 4 times
And it's either that or be mute to be one of onion's disabled friends

He's clearly a normal-type Pokemon

>that guy who started watching with jailbreak

Is this a reference?

>su + eric andre
perfection

If you were intimate with Lapis for long enough you'd start getting pruny.

Who is in charge of deciding the release order for episodes of this show? Are they literally retarded?

I'm pretty sure that they've never heard the word "pacing" in their lives, much less explored the concept.

i miss her

>Who is in charge of deciding the release order for episodes of this show?
(me)
>Are they literally retarded?
Sounds like you want more townie episodes :^)

This is true for everyone

Had a friend in Uni, slut through and through, slept with a girl and after climax she didn't him pull so they went to sleep like that.

He woke up a little later and his dick was all pruny and he thought he caught an STD. Many laughs where had that day.

Even just cuddling though. And it would probably happen faster than with a human? Funny story though. Honestly you could probably get a UTI that way.

GOD DAMN IT SUCROSE YOU HACK!

amethyst is the only one that looks normal. and i can't imagine kids being interested in this. are they trying to go for the creepy autistic market?

why is amethyst the only one to come out sort of normal looking????

someone needs to make memes with gregs face.

pls2give lapis

Because she canon has the body of a funkopop figurine.

I WANT TO GEM HARVEST STEVEN' TODDLER COCK

Cute! Got a tumblr or blog?

Is Soup a grill?

Wiki uses "they" as a pronoun, unclear.

>they over his or her
Fucking tumblr wiki

The new episode was weak as shit

Maybe Soup doesn't proscribe to either.

>Amy is the only one without hands

>FART INSIDE ME STEVEN

>implying Steven isn't the autistic one

Notice that the gang can communicate with each other just fine.

It's only Steven who can't understand them.

Using "they" to refer to a person of indeterminate (as in not known to the speaker) sex is the most grammatical use case for "they" as a pronoun.

It's also perfectly acceptable in general in my opinion, but even prescriptivists would agree with the above.

No, just an artist's conceptions for a generally creepier Pearl.

>is the most grammatical use case for "they" as a pronoun.
No; the most grammatical use case for "they" is to refer to multiple people. Not every style manual accepts the singular they.

The gender-neutral "he" and "his or her" are both grammatically superior as there can be no confusion over the number of people.

New episode was sweet + fun

Not every episode of a cartoon series has to advance the plot, sometimes it's nice to just relax and have a good time

>as a pronoun
My point is that if you DO accept the singular they, this is the most appropriate case and is not an example of "tumblr" per se.

>Steven does the diamond salute in the intro.
What does he mean by this?

fuck, just realized I actually meant "as a SINGULAR pronoun."

As "fun" as grammar arguments are, 4 in the morning is not the time to have them.

As a gender neutral pronoun, 'he' is not that good and 'they' works far better. Besides, it's already in widespread usage, it's kind of too late to change anything about it.

>gender-neutral "he"
I guess it depends on if you think that having an ambiguous number is worse than having an implicit assumption of gender AND overlap with a gendered pronoun.

"it" is unambiguos for number, and gender. It overlaps with non humans, but so fucking what?

People find it offensive to be referred to as inanimate.

Also
>already in widespread usage
Human-referent it is even less accepted than singular they.

Someone explain to me how this works.

The various gem types have a general body shape (ie. all Rubies look pretty much the same, all the Pearls look pretty similar), but we learn through Pearl's and Amethyst's regeneration episodes that they get some control over the process. In both cases, they mostly just updated their wardrobe, but it's clear they can have some control over shape as well.

So in Eyeball's case, why the hell does she choose to only have a single eye? Especially given that they're basically supposed to be warriors, surely the lack of depth perception is a problem?

Do they just not get to choose where on their body the gem is located? I've heard suggestions that the gem placement is related to their diamond (eg. the Crystal Gem's Pearl has her gem in a different location to Yellow/Blue Diamond's Pearls), but that would make the huge variation in the various Ruby's gem's placements a bit inconsistent ...

>I've heard suggestions that the gem placement is related to their diamond
>I've heard dumb theories and believe them because I'm stupid

>Monster Hunt
Alright

>Buddy's book
Meh, had some interesting revelation about Rose

>Mindful Education
Pretty good

>Future Boy Zoltron
Shit

>Last One out of Beach City
Comfy but could have worked better if it was longer

>Onion Gang
Whatthefuckamievenwatching.jpg

I feel like in most circumstances the number of people you're referring to can be picked up contextually, though.

They definitely seem to not have any control over their gem placement. When Amethyst mimicked Rose she even made a fake gem sticker on her stomach rather than move her own gem. Whether they can change it during regeneration specifically we don't know, but I think it's safe to assume not.

Also I'd think that, if the Pearls' gem placements do have to do with their Diamond's, then it would have more to do with Pearls being a manufactured servant class and other gems don't have the same association.

Pls be kind, I'm still new. c:

But like I said, I've *heard* those suggestions, but I also threw up counter evidence (the shear amount of variation in gem placement on the Rubies).

So do we just not really know why gems are located where they are on their projected bodies? Do we not really know if they can shift them around when regenerating? It doesn't seem like they can ...?

>Pointless filler
>Steven has a fuck huge head
>Steven never uses his powers to play (spit heal the ketchup wound, stretch into a adult height)

Wow this was awful

Best doctor.

lamar.......

If Pearl's gem is on her forehead then we can be sure she was neither Rose's nor Pink Diamond's pearl. But she definitely is a pink diamond pearl due to hair color and the pink diamond on her space suit.

So under this assumption Pearl used to belong to a high ranking gem under pink diamond with their gem on their forehead.

This is a silly theory.

She belonged to Rose Quartz you dummies.

You 3d model?

So. Smiley is a last name epople actually have in real life. Did anyone else know this? I sure as hell didn't.

Each gem seems to have it's general body type but as we've seen they can shape shift. Though it's only for a limited time and costs energy to maintain so most don't. But we've also seen that it depends on how they were made (see: amethyst). Probably the only hard and fast rules for gems is number of eyes, arms, legs, etc, that they get at birth. With gem placement either being styled by kindergartners or working as kind of a birthmark.

Really it's probably a design choice made by the artists, and most likely we'll see it used as a very direct "be happy with the body you have" episode somewhere down the line.

They can't. It's simply random. Amethyst can never change the position of her gem whenever she shapeshifts (take everytime she shapeshifts into another gem)

You never seen Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy ???

>So do we just not really know why gems are located where they are on their projected bodies?

Well, we DO know, it's just that the answer is unsatisfactory to lorefags. And that answer is: artistic preference. Whatever looks good to animators sticks.

There is plenty of evidence to prove that she wasn't Rose's pearl.

Starting with the gem placement alone. We have seen 3 pearls, 2 out of which mimic their owners in gem placement.
Our Pearl's owner still being left in the dark is more reason to NOT assume she was Rose's pearl.

Then there is Garnet's line about Rose having to shatter Pink Diamond for Pearl's freedom. This could either mean two things: Pearl belonged to Pink Diamond (which I highly doubt due to my previous point) or what I think is more likely, by shattering Pink Diamond, Rose won the Rebellion and Pearl was free to roam around on Earth. So Pearl's original owner fucked off.

Third is; Bismuth was a crystal gem even before Pearl was. You would think Pearl would be a crystal gem before anyone else if it was her master who created the crystal gems. This last point is the most blatant evidence that she wasn't Rose Quartz' pearl.

Now let's take a look at Peridot's line about pearls being made specifically for gems, this implies that pearls are manufactured. It starts to make sense why Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl have their gems on the same spot as their diamonds.

Then there is the fact that I don't think Rose ever possessed a Pearl since she obviously would have thought how terrible it was.

>Season 4
>Kindergarten Kid
>Know Your Fusion
>Buddy's Book
>Mindful Education
>Future Boy Zoltron
>Last One Out of Beach City
>Onion Gang
>Out of these episodes the only ones that "advance the plot" are mindful and arguably B.Book

There is a difference between taking a breather or a little R&R and procrastination
Hell in Winter Forecast when Steven and Greg where driving Connie home in the snow they had "plot advancement" with one of Steven's vision showing the Gem trying to teleport a bomb to destroy the galaxy warp. But overall the episode was about getting Connie home ground hog day style. You can do stuff in the back ground too.

>Promises of season 5
>Season 5 never comes
>We are told season 5 is being made
>Ten years later there's still no season 5.

ROSE WAS PLAYING THE LONG GAME

SHE WAS AN AGENT OF WHITE DIAMOND THE WHOLE TIME,
WHITE WAS TRYING TO TAKE PINKS WORLD BUT COULD JUST STRAIGHT KILL PINK SO SHE STAGED A REBELLION

>The last episode before hiatus is saying farewell to summer friends

P O E T R Y

EPISODES THAT NEVER should have HAPPENED

> Zoltron
> That Sadie episode
> All Onion ones

Any more?

so long summer, goodbye rain

Onion friend was fine

Last one out of beach city
Erase mystery girl

"Who does this Pearl belong to?"
"NO-ONE!!"

It was a bit her and Bismuth had clearly done before, so obviously she didn't feel she belonged to Rose back then and she still feels that way now. Her love for Rose was not 'belonging to' in her eyes and I am pretty sure also not in Rose's eyes.

She only feels like a Pearl - ie, a slave - when she is really down.

Plus Rose was a free spirit. Even her room is empty unless she wants stuff to be in it. Property weighs you down. She didn't even wear shoes.

>garnet's photo

how can garnet be so based but ruby and sapphire so crap

Well, yes and no. There is no doubt that "this looks nice" plays a role in the design.

However, the creators undoubtedly do have some "canon" answer to this (even if it is "it's just random"), hence why they've continued to show different gem placement locations on the same kinds of gems in the later episodes (Pearls and Rubies). Given that they've developed some rules for regeneration, limitations to shape shifting, and what the gems/body designs during fusions (rules - albiet loose - for eye placement/colour, limbs, extra faces, etc), it would make sense to me that they've got some thought process behind gem placement beyond "the artist thinks it would look better here".

Eyeball's gem placement just seems weird from pretty much any angle. If it's by choice, limiting depth perception seems like a terrible choice. If it's not, why are they sending a gem with such a serious limitation on missions? I guess the possible answers are (1) he can still see out of it somehow, or (2) Rubies are just low level grunts, who gives a shit if they're terrible, especially when such an impediment doesn't follow through when they fuse?

They counter each other's bitchiness

It should't be 'gem placement', it should be 'body orientation'. The body is the projection, after all.

Also, do you consider rubies male? (I kinda do).

rose calls her "my pearl" in sworn to the sword. i don't know why people try to deny it.

So... back to hiatus again...

Protip: things aren't always meant literally.

And everyone addresses the diamonds as "My Diamond"

Seems more a term of endearment than ownership.

So how long until we're taken to /trash/?

If you're not a native english speaker, I can forgive this, but when someone uses the word "my", it can either indicate posession, or a close relationship. See: "my mother", "my friend", "my wife", "my husband", etc.

My Pearl is more like a term of endearment. It would be weird if she pretended Pearl was (still) hers after Pearl was taught that she belonged to nobody.

4 months

>filler episode before hiatus
goddammit when this show is good it's great but man it is terrible when it isn't

Usually a week from the last episode.

What a strange and creep music plays in the credits? And it's true that Rebecca said that Season 4 will end very tensely?

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL YOU YOU AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

>However, the creators undoubtedly do have some "canon" answer to this (even if it is "it's just random")

Not necessarily. Even if they pay notice to painstaking details of everything in their setting, there can still be things that are quirks of the universe that may seen interesting or even profound, but are simple coincidences.

You wouldn't believe how often this sort of things happened in Start Trek where the creators just wanted it to be cool, but details started piling up and fans would draw conclusions based on them that they never were supposed to draw.

Just because the Gem placement is different between characters doesn't in any way mean it actually means anything. It may very well simply be something they do not care about at all.

>finds a creature that's nothing but animated arms and legs
>"oh you must have been in a car crash"
What a shitty doctor, the fact that such a thing was impossible or couldn't exist, or that there was no blood, scars or orifices seems to not have registered. There's no way I'd let her touch me if I was injured as I'd probably end up with any wounds just spackled over.

Also

>Eyeball's gem placement just seems weird from pretty much any angle.

It isn't when you understand that the only reason Eyball's Gem is his eye is because they wanted a gruff-looking veteran soldier of a Gem war and lack of an eye looks cool, intimidating and is something we associate with a war veteran.

Like I said, it's a matter of design-choice. They design them to look cool.

discord.gg/9prj4
We have some porn

psshh... nice virus... kid
Like I would ever open that

I think she said something about shit going down in season 5.

She and her husband didn't seem to notice that there was anything strange about Alexandria either.

This thread is slow, who wants a doodle

Eyeball wearing an eyepatch, but she's put it on her good eye.

Slhoneart.tumblr
Yes, but I haven't started any SU 3D content yet due to SU illustrations presently.

sup senpai
redraw this please!

>Just binged the show, watching it for the first time
>Can finally participate in these threads
>But now I need to be patient for new episodes

Kill me

How unlucky of you. You came right when we're going on a hiatus and when we're about to be sent off to /trash/

Yeah I binged all the way to steven floats and wondered when the next episode was coming out
>tfw I learn about the 'bombs'
>tfw I learn about the hiatus's
Who's retarded ideas where these?

If you're all so mad about trash why not just make an official discord

Because Pearl literally stated she belonged to nobody to whom she believed to be one of Rose's most fiercely loyal warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_ECpq8GaA

>Who's retarded ideas where these?

Satan's, we suspect. SOME enemy of mankind, anyway.

How many more episodes until the hiatus? How long is it going to last?

There's already like 3 or 4 discord servers.
>Let's make a new one, because the others aren't """official"""

DOOOOM

Forgot image

good night and good morning bye!

are we on hiatus or are there new episodes coming?

here you go

Thats the problem, unify them.

The hiatus is already going to start.

No one knows.

Both.

Hiatus.
Or zap2it is just fucked up again and we need to wait more days for confirmation.

>Third is; Bismuth was a crystal gem even before Pearl was.

You sure? It's been a while, but I think Peal was referred to as "one of the originals", so I dunno if it's actually clear which way round they joined (if it wasn't at the same time).

...I thought it was just Pearl and Rose at the start.

Aww yeah, this is exactly as dumb as I was hoping, thanks friend.

>"My Pearl"
>proceeds to intertwine fingers
oh come on, that scene was so obviously between two lovers

Maybe Pearl USED to belong to Rose, maybe given to her by Pink Diamond as a mark of status, but then Rose turned her into a free-spirited deadly renegade and an equal.

Bismuth says there is no crystal gem more crystal gem than she is.

Armstrong posing menacingly in this dress?

Ruby no you dumb shit!

How's/sug/ doing this morning? Are we close to demise?

Pissed at CN's retarded airing schedule.
Why can't we have an episode a week like other civilized shows?

I'm sure the local tween girls say the same thing about being a Belieber

Yeah it's pretty dumb

"I see no ships!"

Uh, SO? It doesn't mean she was the FIRST. She just feels she embodies their ideals - as she perceives them - most purely.

Or vice versa...

"Onion Gang" certainly didn't help.

what? why the fuck would rose belong to pearl?

pearl loved rose, rose didn't love pearl, at least not in the same way, they've made that abundantly clear.

Yeah that episode was just dumb

Does anyone else here hate bismuth? Both as a character and as an episode. The entire episode reeks of "Cartoon Network asked us to make a SU special, so here is a forced one-off with an uninspired gem who will barely have any effect on the series" the episode was only referenced one or two times since it aired and even then, it felt like a completely disposable episode.

The episode itself is fine, I just can't shake the feeling of how forced it is.

oathkeeper-of-tarth.tumblr.com/post/142374367394/interviewer-pearl-obviously-has-some-unrequited

no, bismuth has been hinted at for too long to be some forced network bullshit. and besides, the upgrades seem to be permanent.

have the upgrades appeared outside of that episode? I haven't really payed attention for that

Really? Where? I'd love to be proven wrong.

which is a shame because the trident looks bad

forced how?

I noticed amythists did

you're (and rebbecca) are just playing around with the multiple meanings of the word. pearl would do ANYTHING for rose, rose merely cared about pearl's feelings and safety. it's not the same.

I think that's what they want you to believe, whilst leaving the relationship vague enough to actually be unreciprocated infatuation on Pearl's part. Later episodes like Mr Greg somewhat corroborate this theory; Pearl's delivery of:

>she fell in love with /you/!

Very much seems to imply that Rose never loved Pearl, in my eyes at least.

That's true
How about Pearl's trident or Garnets umm, spikes?

i know, i hate the trident. all the upgrades for that matter. but especially the trident.

>Pearl has unrequited feelings for Rose?
>Oh no
Are you Rebecca or something?

We haven't seen them in fights for a long time since they've stopped showing corrupted gem hunts with the full team.

Only Amy has used the new upgrades recently.

...No, that's not what I meant.
I meant: what if Pearl inspired Rose to rebel instead of the other way around.

Look at their behaviour.

Rose is a real sweetheart - at least I think so - but she showed very little initiative. Greg easily led her around and he is hardly the image of male dominance. If anything, Rose seemed the very exemplar of "I don't know, whatever you'd like to do". She seemed perfectly happy to just sort of wander around aimlessly doing whatever. (Except when she was fighting). Makes perfect sense for a warrior, since war is defined as long periods of boredom interrupted by brief moments of panic. No wonder lions like her: she not only resembles them in form but also in behavior. She is, in short, the complete opposite of neurotic.

Pearl, on the other hand, while quite capable of calm, orderly things, very rarely is seen doing nothing. She is mercurial, frantic even, and gets very enthusiastic about things; as well as easily frizzled when things go off the rails. It's true that she needs other people - to feel needed.

To me it seems far more likely that Pearl would inspire Rose into action than the other way around.

You hate the trident? Why? I think it's kinda neat

In the series it seemed to come out of nowhere with zero buildup or foreshadowing. Plus like I said, the episode doesn't seem to have any lasting effects on the show. All circumstances are contained in the episode. On top of that, being the 100th episode, it feels like they made a 22 minute episode and introduced a new gem just for the sake of doing so

I dunno, man, they've been together for 6000 years. Who knows what they did.

>Rose never loved Pearl

...I assume you mean 'never loved her in -that way- ".

but wasn't it obvious that Pearl is a devout follower of Rose? Rose was seen as a fierce warrior in battle from the eyes of HW soldiers.

Pearl's enthusiasm didn't inspire Rose, but drove Pearl to protect her at all costs, even if Rose may not have actually needed the help.

I thought the opposite

I thought the figures in the clouds implied that Rose and Pearl ued to be together (Rose holding Pearl's hand) and then switching over to Greg leaving Pearl behind.

She fell in love with you meaning that Rose stopped loving Pearl in "that way"

It breaks the lines of the javelin. Her weapon should be like her - lean and streamlined.

I feel Rose never had romantic feelings for Pearl the same way Pearl did for her.

The episode*

It could still be used as a javelin though
as for point 2: it's still pretty streamlined it was a very minor addition really I wouldn't consider it to this extent

Rebecca literally says she did have romantic feelings for Pearl. The thing is that Rose's feelings weren't as strong as Pearl's for her.

close enough

bdsmwiki.info/Topping_from_the_bottom

all the weapons had a nice simplistic design without too many jangly pieces. i feel the upgrades clutter up that simplistic beauty, and the trident just happens to be the worst offender with it's big spikes sticking out the sides of what used to be an elegant weapon.

...Ouch

Imagine being gemzoned for 60 centuries

"I love you!"
"Thanks."

>Lion 3
>clear shot of Bimsuth's bubble
>gem weapons
>Was Rose evil?????

Did you enjoy the cluster arc because they constantly mentioned it in every episode? Did you enjoy the Sardonyx arc because they showed Pearl being sad for a few episodes straight?

Maybe you did, but I thought Bismuth was great BECAUSE it was a self-contained episode. Mirror/Ocean Gem introduced Lapis, The Return/Jailbreak introduced Jasper. Both times, the new gems fucked off for a while before becoming relevant again.

And Bismuth totally had a lasting effect on Steven, adding to his mounting failures at helping people that he strangely feels like it's his responsibility to save everyone, friend or foe.

Okay "I can see your point
the weapons used to be pretty simplistic and with the except of amethyst they weren't really jagged or anything

A trident is like a gen4 pokémon version of Pearl's spear.

I don't understand how that relates really but alright

you two just said the exact same thing.

Rose was Rose and seemed to be a loving person to all forms of life. How far her love went seems to be a mystery so far. We already know her fusing with the other gems wasn't unique to Pearl. (Called it Smokey Quartz)

They added spikes and called it a finished design.

Oh I see
I mean I can't really deny that i was an upgrade

you get 3x the stab, but less stab

Looks great 3d animator user

Higher critical modifier.

. . . huh?
I mean the trident has three points now but what are you trying to say with less stab

wouldn't that be more akin to the mega-evolutions in genVI

gen4 was DPP

the prongs mean you can't just ram the entire shaft into something

DPP overall design was spike and bands-heavy, mega-evolutions are just overdesigned, but at least they look consistent (charY's 3D sprite looks pretty cool)

Pearl implies that Greg is the first being ever that Rose fell in love with. Rose tied to love Pearl back but she never could.t

Yeah I suppose it can't be plunged deep into an enemy anymore
or at least only until the points join the main strut

>the episode doesn't seem to have any lasting effects on the show.
It caused mental trauma to Steven
It revealed that Rose was a blood thirsty warmonger
Upgraded all the CG weapon
Yeah it does seem like it is not having an effect right now but it will be a thing soon At least it should be if these writers aren't hacks

Like immediately after it we have "Beta" and "Earthlings" the Jasper Boss fight.
Then "Back to the Moon" and "Bubbled" the aka Retard Rubies Return, there was no time to really brood over it
And in the next episodes
>Kindergarten Kid
>Know Your Fusion
>Buddy's Book
>Mindful Education
Mindful 'deals with it" and the other things pressuring Steven emotions and shit.
There will be a "Was Bismuth Right/Wrong" question that will lead them into plundering Lion's Mane realm.
From reveal to now we have been finishing arcs and drowning in this fucking filler reeee.

Once Sugar and co. get back up to speed it will become more fleshed out

Wonderful

>It revealed that Rose was a blood thirsty warmonger

Wrong.

FUCK YOU ALL CRYSTAL GEMS ARE WAR CRIMINALS REEEEEEE

It was meant to be taken a as joke user

>drowning in this fucking filler
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

huh
/sug/ is pretty dead in the morning
when do we get sent to /trash/?

Steven using his powers and even weirding the other kids out with them would have been more interesting then what we got.

Yeah, but his powers don't work when he's out of it.

This serious? Then why was everyone panicking yesterday

Huh.

hiatusuniverse.tumblr.com/

>Totally a mod :^) 32 !zjBAihtZXk
>This serious?
Gee user i wonder...

OH fuck
hahaha

Does your language not have a concept of hyperbole? Did you even read the spoiler?

>make an outrageous statement about Rose's nonexistent her murder lust
>post a distraught homeworld gem making a statement that it is true when told it is not
>posting a 'i was pretending to be retarded" image to what is clearly a joke
Like nigga what?

Hello, Sweetie.

On the subject of Pearlrose; does anyone have a link to Ian saying that Pearl and Rose were together?

holy shit that is a nice tumblr theme

Do we still not know if we're on hiatus or not? Fucking hell.

You got 3 shadows

So, how long will the hiatus last this time gents?

tvguide.com/tvshows/steven-universe/tv-listings/463798/

Hmmm. It claims there will be a "NEW" something next week. But 'Mr.Universe 2" as a block tells me it's just a bunch of Greg episodes.

The usual

TOO LONG

...If it depends on how much Steven we got BEFORE the hiatus, we're pretty much fucked.

I heard that the Crewniverse are going to take a small break now, so we're looking at Fall 2017 since they have to build up a certain reserve of episodes before CN will start broadcasting them again.

Sexy Doctor.

Post gems in casual clothing

You all see it too right? I'm not crazy.

Are you saying Michael Jackson is the devil?

No good sir I'm on the level

Right?

What's in the Bay Cave /sug/?

The longer I look, the more those poils disturb me.

Just had a dream of the finale
I don't remember much of the details but there was a lot of fire and the only ones that were shown to have survived were Steven a police officer and the only way Lapis and Peridot survived were by fusion but they were damaged and were having a hard time unfusing. Then Peridot's gem of the fusion projected what happened to them. Peridot was frantically trying to fuse with Lapis and saying "WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS WORK" and it did at the last second. Also there was something about having the shoes from a space suit for Steven to try and get laid.

"i want to kill everything"

Batman cave

Roses secret base

With SU over, and summer for that matter.

Where too now?

>no Jasper

PURGE IT ALL

"If this green midget doesn't shut the fuck up"

END GAME

OCEAN MAN

TAKE ME BY THE HAND

LEAD ME TO THE LAND

Rose's other other secret stash

that's where Voldemort hid a horcrux.

I liked Zoltron.

>Call the police

please

archive.org/details/6101_Crystals_Go_to_War_01_20_16_21

Fitting user

>Episode literally called 'Onion Gang'
>Not expecting townie episode

I've looked ahead to the TV listings for next thursday and according to it, they will be showing the Bismuth episode.

Would someone explain to me, why they turned around and went back to Earth right when something interesting was about to happen? I like this show, but these fucking filler episodes are killing me.

Beta

Onion's real gang.

All shows require an amount of filler episodes. I don't know why, but it's true

Maybe the analysts have determined that kids burn out if it's too intense for too long.

I normally ain't crazy about Townie Episodes, but Onion's Gang was really cute. Stupid but cute.

They had no supplys on the ship Steven would have starved if they were to fly to homeworld or something. Plus they would most likely get destroyed if just 4 of them went alone.

Yeah, I love dumb fun and stupid cute kinds of episodes. That's why I liked The New Lars

So, how bad was the Onion Filler?
I'm guessing since no one has gone in depth with the episode, that it was quite the lack luster.

Yeah, why didn't they head for Homeworld in a little ship with no food or water for Steven and no plan whatsoever? 4 against thousands of gems? Pshhhh! They can take 'em!

I read something a while ago about CN doing this because bombs get such good ratings. Clearly the logical thing to do was to send the show on hiatus so that our thirst for more drives us all to watch the few-and-far between bombs. This is life for you now. Endless suffering.

It sucked, but I still watched it and enjoyed it.

If they don't give Onion's Gang a spinoff, I'll be shocked. It could be like a moe anime series about Onion and it could have cameos from Steven Universe too. Like Steven comes in a couple times a season and does stuff.

My nigga

I liked Steven acting like mature, but the episode itself was still pretty terrible.
Maybe some foreshadowing with Steven's reaction to Pinto "healing" Garbanzo.

>This is Steven Universe for me now. Endless waiting while playing other games,watching other shows, and forgetting I ever watched it, only remembering that I watched SU when I see one of the edits I made in my reactions folder discovering the we are at the final episode.

Well that is just me at least

>asking an artist to redraw another artists creation
Not cool.

I feel like we might get Gem Harvest the 29th

It'll be Fall.

I'm the one who made it user
The .pdn file has some reference images on lower layers

his statement still stands

It'd be even better, really. Once Season 6 rolls around and it's revealed that Onion is Blue Diamond in disguise.

No, you my nigga.

I think it will air on and around Halloween as it actually a story Peridot tells Steven about Homeworld harvesting Gems, it''ll have strong after life/hell themes

Excuse me, but what is that filename

Gonna have to disagree with the people saying Amethyst looks normal, that face shape is bizarre

௵

Wouldn't that apply to literally all fan art of all Cred Forums and Cred Forums related material? Especially scene re-draws and things like that?

It's Tamil

௵ ௸ ௹ ஹ
wacky symbols

well kek'd user

Wow I've had it saved all that time and never knew
It means year apparently

When I searched for it a while ago someone was claiming it was used as a replacement for the lenny face on some forum.

௳ ௴ ௵ ௶ ௷ ௸ ௹ ௺

Pearl did belong to Pink Diamond at some point because her flight suit bears her symbol. She was probably transferred service from white to pink like Jasper was from pink to yellow.

SAY THAT TOO ME AGAIN KID I FUCKIN' DARE YOU

>tfw I thought you made some cheeky statement
>tfw I tried to make a cheek statement but tamil is actually quite complicated

௶ ௷
you owe me

As per my family's traditional saying.
"Give you nothing, take you nowhere"

I already read the wikipedia page user

Wtf is that saying

It was usually accompanied with "bloody/darn kids" or extended with "Take you back to apologise" "or "Second time to apologise" generally resulting in me and my sister getting whatever we where asking for. It's said in a jolly fatherly tone.

I'll be honest I'm just as confused as before but alright

Is Ian confirmed for being uncle bobs nephew?

>"can I have thing?"
>"never ever"
>still gives them the thing
you feeling the vibe johnny?

>7 collect all
>Only 6 boxes

Are you even trying?

I usually defend townie episodes if they contain even a snippet of lore.
But FUCK ME, Onion Gang was pointless.

Sure

he onyl has 1.

Tfw even the townie people hated that ep

Yeah, it's a decently aged meme, albeit sort of obscure.

>she's a riptide queen and she's super mean

I don't "hate" it, I just feel that if it didn't exist, nobody would notice, or miss anything of value at all.

Shut the fuck up.

Will Steven grow up to be a nerd?

Ian a cute!

Any ideas of how to expand this?

I can't believe the lyrical song "Lapis Lazuli" was written by Hellen Jo.

Leak of the next episode

Well, he does look like a teddy bear.

Granite
Armrest
Squidward

That reminds me, what is gem harvest?

What are some of your favorite moments from the show?

>I'M INVINCIBLE

>Garnet won't unfuse for laundry
>fuses for berry picking
geez!

>the last two episodes before the hiatus were both terrible

The name of the next episode

>filename

Once poor, always poor.

He is suffering

what's happening with S4 is the same as what happened with S3 - some director set a schedule that the show have a certain number of very repeat-friendly 'filler' episodes. These are often their animation budget butt-monkeys and/or where they let their less competent artists get practice. They pack these all into the first half/third-season, and let the latter part be all a more-or-less continuous lore sequence.

nigga, renegade pearl was gold!

I'd love to watch Ian kick that guy's ass.

Why would he be suffering? I could be wrong but he looks happy to me.

Like this of course

>spoiler wasn't a trashcan
wew lad

Ian is a very kind man, he would not bully anybody!

because we keep circulating this image

>bully

That guy slapped Becky's ass and told Ian "futa is for faggots"

Ian is the only fat guy I would ever fuck. Especially when he has that beard, that is fucking hot.

this desu

Do not sexualize the Ian!

Ians into futa?

cheeky Garnet at the end of Stronger than You

He liked a futa Jasper and Lapis pic on tumblr once

Eh alright

to be fair, that picture is hot. I don't like futa but even I saw its merits.

>there was something about having the shoes from a space suit for Steven to try and get laid.

This needs to happen.

R8 my art

>CN has been moving episodes around
no they actually haven't: the board team pattern hasn't been deviated from and the internal numbers are in order

put amy in the backround crying

>Not liking Onion

Perifag, please...

I want Ian to piss on me

This.

Request from last night
Ponytail Amy. Nobody suggested a pose so I stole the pose from a discount-supervillian image.

I stole the hands and the pose
What a shame.

>"Cartoon Network asked us to make a SU special, so here is a forced one-off with an uninspired gem who will barely have any effect on the series"
>Bismuth was foreshadowed back in Lion 3
yeah, nah

>Daily reminder that Connie will be first kiss and Lapis first fug of Steven

there's a fucking DOWNLOAD button on the right side of the page, why won't you fucking press it you cunt?

people really are just in denial

Pearls are made to serve. They are programmed to attach to other gems as their masters. Our Pearl was attached to Rose. It is plain and obvious.

It's great, user. Really hot.
>zuke_thoughts.jpg

are we kill now?

Wait? We still have one more?

xxxbubbles makes everything hot.

He probably wishes Sugar was a dickgirl.

She said she was really happy with how well she'd written them into a corner, for a forthcoming finale made in the face of possible cancellation. I don't believe it was made clear whether this was S4 or S5.

Is Lamar Autistic?

>Their aliens! Aliens who invaded earth!

This episode, specifically this scene completely changed my view on the show.

He's GARBANZO

I'm fucking Lapis tonight

same here

I love it when the show converts to this eery dark tone. Especially in scenes shown from Greg/the humans perspective. It happens twice in season 1 and never after that. I wish they would do it again.

Just goes to show inhuman creatures aren't an unfamiliarity to the humans of SU earth.

well,i'm fucking GARBANZO tonight

>Call the Police
>They can't un-murderdick you

Who isn't?

this'un

it's weird seeing my name mentioned so often in the thread. it makes me feel wanted h-heh

Lars already first kissed and first fugged Steven

Everyone has fucked Lapis at least twice.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvPczbWz6Zs

stfu and rape me already

The cop stopped him for something and he was wearing one and asked him about it. The cop knew what he was trying to pull and let him go.
The other shoe was stolen by one of the homeworld gems though.

Somebody? Is that you?

>Now I've got to be there for my wife's son

The Test. Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl's little smiles when Steven was talking all excitedly about the rooms they prepared for him.

This was when you really realize that all three of them care about Steven a great deal.

Wait, that song is from Estelle? I didn't knew.

Because people want to think there's some kind of super awesome twist like "Pearl was PD's personal pearl".

It's extremely obvious Pearl was Rose's pearl. That's the twist, revealed over time; that she's a made-to-order servant, a slave, and her attachment and devotion to Rose is a slave pearl's loyalty to their owner. That's why Rose was so flippant about Pearl's obsessive attachment and dated other men, that's why she looked so sad when Pearl said she'd never want to go to homeworld again but would only want to be wherever Rose would be, because Rose wanted Pearl to be liberated, free, her own gem who makes her own choices, but instead Pearl just kept acting like an obedient Pearl, trying to serve Rose and be worthy of her through her loyalty and self-sacrifice.
Rose liberated Pearl, but Pearl was never able to truly become free. All she wanted was to belong to Rose, please her and be with her.

Damn....

Yes that's the point. When the episode aired, everyone thought it was an endearment and that Rose and Pearl were romantically involved in a relationship. It's a twist that Pearl's longing and adoration of Rose and Rose calling her my pearl aren't indicative of their romantic relationship at all, but instead of the owner-slave relationship that was still influencing everything between them.

knifedragon is great twitter.com/telsonknife/status/776648753532907520

>go to kitchen
>see this
what do?

Reminder that this is a majority of the fandom

>Bismuth was a crystal gem even before Pearl was
Source for that?
In the Answer we see that the Rebellion seems to consist mainly of Rose and Pearl. Pearl is even introduced as Rose's pearl. When Garnet joined, it was just Rose and Pearl. Where is the evidence that Bismuth joined before Pearl?

This needs to be updated with S.

Onion gang will have far-reaching plot relevance.
That beetle will get in the Heaven and Earth beetle cages and kick off the next major plot arc.

Shhhhh

>majority

I don't think Pearl was Rose or PD's Pearl.

It'll fuse with the Earth Beetle to inspire Steven into fusing with Lion.

Steven exploring the inside of Lion's mane. Maybe it was the Majora's Mask vibe, but it felt comfy and unsettling at the same time. Like a moment of peace you could be in and never have.

soundcloud.com/aivisura/steven-universe-lions-mane

I'll second it was a mediocre and forgettable episode, with an egregiously bad forced status quo ending. It just makes no sense that they'd leave her bubbled like that. Steven never would have normally stood for it.

I honestly suspect it began as treatment for a movie, then the shows fortunes appeared to dip so they rolled it over into what we got, totally fucking the pacing in the process. I'd imagine at some point they would have made an actual case for how they left it off (probably by making Bismuth an actual dark character) or had it end with her legitimately daoots.

Impregnate then fry the egg she lays.

>and I'm uke fuck you

Ask Pearl what she's doing with a wine glass if she doesn't like that shit.

[16 page explicit sexual fantasy 10pt font calibri single space no line between paragraphs standard 8x11 margins]

SHUT UP STEVEN
H
U
T

U
P

S
T
E
V
E
N

she just swirls it around

I like this. Where is this from?

Remember where I put my car keys

We need gun gems

JUST FUCK MY SIDES UP SENPAI

>And Steven...
>We love you

Vocally made me "awww". I get all sappy when garnet tells Steven how much they love him.
>We already love you
In the season 1 finale also did it for me

Dive right in.

I don't know what you're trying to say.

>When Garnet joined, it was just Rose and Pearl.

We don't know that it was just Rose and Pearl. She only happened to come across Rose and Pearl.

What is the bump limit for threads on this board?

NOT EVEN 5 SECONDS OF SILENT STEVEN

meh, too overt for me. I prefer it when she's subtle about it.

>f the Pearls' gem placements do have to do with their Diamond's
Peridot said that pearls are made-to-order servants, so it's very possible their gem is placed where-ever the gem they're made for wants it to be placed. So the diamonds, based on 2 out of 4 diamond's personal pearls we've seen, order their pearls to imitate themselves, with the same coloring, same gem placement, same leotard-and-sheer-embellishments-to-imitate-the-diamond outfit. However we don't know how the hundreds of non-diamond pearls look like. We've only seen CG Pearl and two diamond's personal pearls - but I'd really like to see some more normal pearls who just belonged to some high-ranking gems, and not the worshiped demigoddess matriarchs.

Pearl's gem placement doesn't match PD but based on her colouring and the pink diamond on the spacesuit she definitely belonged to PD's faction and served under her, so I don't think she's a diamond's personal pearl.
Most likely she belonged to some non-diamond gem under PD, and seeing how she's referred to as Rose's pearl on more than one occasion and has this intense obsessive devotion to her, it really seems to me like she was Rose's pearl who Rose just liberated as per her new ideology

>Eetz Coulour War, Paulette. Doezen't zat meen anyzeeng to you??

well goodnight /sug/
the flame really is fading

Slavs shouldn't fight each other

500 text / 250 image

That whole arc (The Message/Political Power/The Return/Jailbreak/Full Disclosure) was just so fun to watch. The tone was so intense at times.

I think it's because she normally is so subtle/aloof
Gives it a bit more impact when she finally does say something so direct

Just send us to /trash/ mods. We don't know how to make quality posts

Garnet is best mom.

youtube.com/watch?v=xh11HmgjLq4

It's still much more indication of Pearl having been there with Rose from the beginning way before Bismuth.

Also in Rose's Scabbard we see Pearl's memory of Rose informing her that she's going to stay here and fight for this planet, which would indicate that she's only decided to start the rebellion, and is giving Pearl a chance to bail before she's labeled as a renegade traiter alongside with Rose. It's clear that Pearl was there right from the start. However there's no evidence of Bismuth having been around from so early, she just described how Rose convinced her to defect but didn't mention at what part of the rebellion this happened at all.

There's absolutely no grounds to say that Bismuth was a crystal gem before Pearl. We've seen evidence of Pearl being there with Rose, alone with Rose, at the very first moments of Rose making the decision to rebel and going on missions alone with her when the rebellion was still so small they thought BD could show up and chill with her court and solve it. Nothing like that with Bismuth

Post quality has taken a complete 180 since Onion Gang leaked early

Good night, user.
One day the embers will resurrect and once again become an ETERNAL FLAME, BABY

500 posts is bump limit, 250 is image limit, but a new general can only be made when the old one has hit bump limit and reaches page 10. Mod rules.

If you make one earlier than page 10 the mods will delete it

Turn around and continue my search for Lapis.

Sometimes they either overlook it or ignore it entirely, because I've seen plenty of threads made on page 8 and earlier that never got deleted.

Time to prepare for hiatus

This is the right answer

SOMEBODY

Same

Huh that somehow makes it the more tragic that Pearl was never able to let go of Rose. Because she was programmed to be loyal, devoted and obsessed with her master.

Now she spots a Rose look-alike and she's immediately hooked.

Sometimes they don't and you get banned for spamming/flooding.

ONCE TOLD ME

Shoo her away, place my fine furniture back where it wont scratch the floors.

Yep

This is why I don't make threads.

here have a peri I drew

THE WORLD

THE WORLD WAS GONNA POOF ME

Well, seeing as this is the last official "SU Thread" we see in a long while and no lore or future episodes to discuss.

>Cheers

WAS GONNA ROLE ME

I caused this.

>not knowing we get a week's grace

youtu.be/ZDTjBZjB-ZM?t=2m3s

Cheers m8 and cheers to all of you anons

you fool
I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

you wanted quality, yes?

I still don't think Pearl's obsession with Rose has anything to do with her belonging to Rose. It's because Rose treated her with care and love that she became so attached to her.
Sure, Pearls are made to be servants, but I doubt all Pearls are as attached to their masters as Rose is/was to Rose.

Any moment where Pearl is being a dork.

>Are you going to let us destroy all wrestling?!

The only thing I want is warm Lapiss

_ S
_ O
_ M
W E
_ B
_ O
_ D
_ Y

Yes and sometimes people get bans for making a new thread while the old one is on page 9. Sometimes they ban the entire general because they got pissed off and people "broke the rules".

Page 10.

How would Pearl get a reputation as a renegade Pearl if she was faithfully serving her master?

Officer Lazuli is on the case of why she is such an underused character with the most potential and never gets a good story.

can someone make a gif of this with her shaking in fear? just a thought

if I post cutie.jpg now will it still be last image?

Because her master was a renegade.

I have an edited version, so no

Bismuth as a character is fine, showing that Crystal Gems aren't always "Good people" even if they are the Protagonists was a great spin for the show. Blacksmith angle showed us a little emphasis on how Gem-weapons worked, although it contradicts what Peridot said about gems making their own, so who knows if there is a difference between Gem-bonded weapons and Gem-made weapons. Like where does Pearls swords come into it, she had swords in flashbacks but now a spear?

My issue is, with Bismuth being as foreshadowed as she was, appearing in Lions Mane and in Lapis Lazuli's flashback, as well as hypothetical connections I really expected something big to come from her, something important and not just a semi-throw away character to establish some plot.

It's hard to tell how deep they are going with physical connections to gemstone properties, for example peridot gemstones in real life turn yellow in bright sunlight, so did our Peridot. Jaspers, Rose-Quartz and Amethysts are all Quartz-based gemstones, so share some similarities as they do in the show. However Rubies and Sapphires are literally the exact same gemstone but in a different colour, but are slated as being different types of gemstone.

Bismuth as a metal has a notable use in creating a welding alloy used to fuse things together, this alloy is named "Rose's Metal", so expectations was Bismuth was going to drop some serious point-of-lore about Rose Quartz and fusion, or possibly even forced fusions. So I guess we were looking into it too much and expecting too much.

нeт
congrats on trips though

because she almost killed greg
everyone has tried to kill steven at least once but not greg
case closed
probably not

Internal Affairs. You're dumb.

Seek professional help.

But she'd still be serving her master. Terrifying, yeah. Renegade, no.

You're cute.

You have homeworld Pearls and renegade Pearls.

and you're dumb
66.media.tumblr.com/3ae6abc8bd00541c0d2fc3405508bdaa/tumblr_o9z4dbfAiG1rel4zao1_1280.png

Beautiful, here have a peri I drew

You are part of the reason everyone hates this general. There is no actual discussion, just autists spamming "waifus". Just FYI.

>Lapis spammer versus Indexer
Clash of the autistic titans.

She played the corruption song 5000 years ago. She's the last resort weapon. She'll be the Deus Ex Machina at the end of the show.

That's not indexer, he wouldn't link to the picture

You'll live.

the hiatus is coming
stand fast

>A Peridot with a Pearl

hahahaha

Maybe he got tired of ban evasion?

delete this right now

>Pearl's obsession with Rose has anything to do with her belonging to Rose.
>Pearls are made to be servants, but I doubt all Pearls are as attached to their masters
Come on, dude. Pearls are a made-to-order servant class. An accessory, someone's shiny toy.
Homeworld makes a big point of gems fulfilling the purpose they were created for. Peridot was made for being a kindergartener, being a technician, so her personality suits that. Jasper was made to be a brutal warrior, so her personality suits that.

Pearls are made to be obedient servants whose only purpose to exist is to entertain, obey, please and serve the gem they were specifically manufactured for. She's not supposed to be her own gem, she's not supposed to think for herself, talk out of turn, make independent decisions or give orders. If she doesn't belong to someone, she has no purpose to exist. Like Peridot asked, what is she *for* if she doesn't belong to somebody?

And Pearl herself admits this. She says she's just a pearl, useless on her own, she needs someone to tell her what to do. Even after 6000 years of being a free pearl, learning new skills and trying to be her own gem, she still struggles against her innate pearlness, those feelings that were gemmetically programmed into her.
It's crazy to think that Pearl's obsessive loyalty and adoration of Rose wouldn't be tied to her thousands of years long struggle towards becoming an independent gem. "Who am I now in this world without her", she sings.

It just doesn't make sense, considering everything, that she'd just have completely gotten over the gem she was made for and would have developed that fierce a love towards Rose if she hadn't been made for her. Especially considering how Rose treated Pearl's affection - with amused tolerance while nonetheless getting involved with others right in front of her.

Don't we still have one episode before hiatus?

>I'm shitty poster but I'm not murdering anyone so heheh, please stop bitching about me being a shitty poster.

She took up arms against high-ranking gems and made independent decisions and rebelled against the Homeworld alongside her master. She was probably also officially liberated, seeing how proudly she declares belonging to NOBODY.

Do not go gentle into that good /trash/,
Auto Sage should burn and rave in those who’ve read;
Rage, rage against the dying of the thread.

Though salty Faggots at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good /trash/.

Good Lapisfags, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail waifu might have danced in a blue board,

Drawfriends who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave Posters, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like other threads and be gay,

And you, my friends, there on the sad height,
Quote, spam, report me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Good Bye, /sug/

Why is Knifedragon so good

New thread where

I want to hot dog Garnet's ass cheeks!

excuse you, Garnet is not for lewd activities

in the trash...

Page 10

THIS GENERAL IS GOING DOWN

Is this the last thread? Are we going to /Trash/ Now?

We're on page 7 you goddamn idiots

The absolutely only thing I liked about this episode was the photo of surprised Garnet, because she wasn't surprised because she generally can't be surprised.

Yeah, we're asking when we are moving to Trash not when we are making the next thread.

Why is the general moving? Are mods forcing us?

We're here until a mod posts in the thread telling us to fuck off, that's how it's always been done

That corruption has seen some shit

And if you weren't such a newfag, you'd know when that happens.

that thing has such a silly but cute appearance

RON PEARLMAN FUCKING DIED

It's so cute when it smiles, I want to protect it

Birds are cool.

No. We have a week's grace period. The last generals will be next thursday when there's no new episode. People are just being retards

her name is peridot

THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Fuck you

I genuinely chortled when the kids were "Flashing" people.

Shut up, clod.

My cat is still missing I don't think they are coming back

My new cat hides constantly They are name Percy

Generals are allowed for airing shows only. If a show is on hiatus with no definite knowledge of when there'll be new episodes, no general.

However some shows, like Gravity Falls, got to have generals for months even though they didn't know when the next episode airs. However some of the mods really dislike SU so /sug/ gets special discriminatory treatment, last time we weren't allowed a general when we knew for sure when a new ep is airing, and not even on the DAY the new ep was airing, but only got to have a general when the new ep was actually on air. But what can you do, mods = gods.

But yeah, week's grace and then hiatus hibernation at /trash/ till the show returns to air

youtube.com/watch?v=B5kDt-zEMi8

It's hip to fuck birds

>getting rid of that beautiful hair
Maybe Jaspdemption isn't worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2esIeN8E1k

Why is the USSR a body of water is it where homeworld made first landing on earth

They'd never drop the quartz mane.

I was thinking that because of Yellow Pearls reaction to Yellow Diamond. She almost shat her hands when she appeared on screen.

What is up with this picture of Pearl on the wall?

w2c jasper body pillow ?

SHE WAS LOOKIN' KIND OF DUMB

Steven likes to have family photos on the wall

Simple explanation, satan; Pearl put it up there so she could remind herself of how great she is

It's a running gag, Satan.

Isn't it the exact location of the Tunguska explosion?

I bet it's Pearl's doing. She put it up there because Rose also gets a big ass portait.

I wonder if Tang intends on going pro.

>Jasper finding a place on Earth to call home

let it be so

beautiful

>the Cincinnati zoo

She's got a ways to go.

Is it? I never noticed it before.

didn't you get that thing like, 2 weeks ago?

>Jasper Moves to Jersey

It was no doubt the inspiration for the "crater", but it can't actually be a crater because such an impact would have sterilized Earth. It must have been a tectonic event simply inspired by the Tunguska Event.

Is this a photo or a painting? And why did they have more than one?

>she throws her helmet at any mook flying by

whats the orb thing they sealed with magic tape? is it in the same area?

youtube.com/watch?v=ukfLAoCrx-c

it's been up there for a while? Like that time Peetle spit on the wall in Monster Buddies and melted Pearl's portrait into a frowny face.

I don't see why that'd be weird, considering the gems spend a lot of time in Steven's house anyway. Pearl does most of the chores as well.

The Geode, and we don't know.

she can live in her hole

Are you the one that found that stray or was that someone else?

They tried to make Pearl look more human yet her nose is still the same kek

garnet is a lewd activity

>implying she won't eventually join lapidot in the gaybarn

I want them to all be friends.

>magic tape

This pics makes me save my tears.

>Jasper moves to Empire City and gets a cool apartment, and lives as a single gem taking on the big city. She gets a fun job at a local coffee shop and comes home to a wacky roommate.

Best trio.

>Jasper
>living in the gaybarn

HAH

What page are we on? I'm on Clover

Pearlapisthystdot or bust

They're the Homeworld TRIO. It needs to stay that way.

New thread where

On the Pirate Homeworld

Jasper just needs to learn how to love her true friends.

she already a pro slacker

>not garnearlthystlapiperijasven

get on my level

They come out more but they still like to hide. I think they like confined spaces because they were at the shelter for over a year. I think it's been like 2 weeks now yeah. Sadly they don't like being held.

Jasper has some serious mommy issues

does anyone else just want a comfy fall episode? with sweaters and falling leaves

I ain't watchin this shit till Jasper comes back.

Is she back yet?

Only if it's a comfy gem episode and not a comfy townie episode.

Lapis and Peridot could always use company.

Yes.

>I ain't watchin this shit till Jasper comes back.
someone like you doesn't deserve to know

yes

Why is she so hot

agreed

It's the hair.

Remember that time Pearl was freaking the fuck out because she wanted to go to space so bad? How come nothing like that was ever brought up again

She's small and chubby, not hot.

why did you say the same thing twice?

250 for lez

Zuke has really improved

Steven knows that he doesn't need to talk to the others about it. For the same reason he told no one about what happened in Rose's Scabbard. He understands that Pearl is unhinged.

Lapis will take her to space or she will fly the spaceship

Good enough answer for me, but we never even see pearl act that way again about space. Even when they are on the ship in Bubble she doesn't seem to care that much. Or when they are on the moon base

That issue was resolved in the episode itself. She accepted that she's going to be on Earth forever with Steven and she was content with it.

she got over it
also she got to go to the moon and got to wander around in the ruby spaceship for a while in the asteroid belt so I guess she got some of that thirst quenched
also non-stretched source of that over here
orig10.deviantart.net/2a9f/f/2015/174/f/1/__su_screen_redraw___by_dawnrie-d8yi8mu.jpg

Moments gems have accepted they are on earth forever:
>Pearl in Space Race
>Ruby and Sapphire in The Answer
>Lapis' last words in Jailbreak
>Lapis in Same Old World
I bet Jasper internally had a revelation at some point

>Jasper internally had a revelation at some point

Around the time she decided to build an army of corrupted gems.

Counterpoint to that. Bismuth said that Rose was made on Earth. Pearl was made somewhere out there.
Pearl saying that she learned how to swordfight thousands of years after she was made.
Pearl existed way before Rose did. It's possible for her to have belonged to Rose.

Impossible*

new thread then

WE

THREE

ARE MALACHITE NOW

THIS GENERAL IS GOING DOWN

WUZ

Holy shit you all weren't kidding about Stevens giant head, or how terrible this episode was overall.