So instead of pink haired reformed goth loli, comic book Jinx is a hot as fuck evil Indian bitch?

So instead of pink haired reformed goth loli, comic book Jinx is a hot as fuck evil Indian bitch?

I have this theory that teen titan Jimx was based on Shimmer,Mammoth's sister, instead of comic Jinx.

I prefer the comics one.

I hope Percy has the sense to bring her into the Titans eventually.

Either way we win.

If only there were some way to combine the two.

I can dig it.

Nice catch.

I like to assume that bald Jinx was the mother of Pink Jinx.

How come there arn't any Indians in Cred Forumsmics? When will I get my delicious chocolate waifus

Indians aren't chocolate. They're Curry

You mean poo

>loli
You don't know what that word means, do you?

A halfway decent steampunk costume. Well now I've seen everything.

Well whatever they are how come they get no representation in comics? Aren't they like half the worlds population or something? How come sjws don't cry about them being underrepresented in comics?

No, obviously they're not half the world's population. India in itself is a little over 1/7th the world's population, then counting the ethnically similar it probably brings in a few more million but no not even close to half the population. Also they have their own media and all that shit so it doesn't fucking matter to them. Though Grant Morrison is trying to import some of that stuff.
Though one of the bigger new characters is Pakistani so it's not like they aren't made.

Perfection incarnate.

>Though Grant Morrison is trying to import some of that stuff.

Are you talking about Dinosaurs v/s Aliens? Now that was a kickass book

One of the reasons I watched Steven Universe was because I love the taste of curry. I want more of Indians in both comics and cartoons.

Isn't that omega sentinel? Whatever happened to her?

He probably meant Graphic India.

Yo wtf is this?! Is it good?

They should make a character based off that Female Indian wrestler,that got the Bronze for them.

Lost Sentinel tech in Wood's X-Men.
It's Morrison, it's probably good.

>How come sjws don't cry about them being underrepresented in comics?

Because SJWs don't care about Hindus, they're too hard working and successful and assimilate too well.

>Lost Sentinel tech in Wood's X-Men.
sad

>It's Morrison, it's probably good.
I'll give it a read

Real Indian women, i.e. ones actually from India, are almost exclusively ugly. We only see the best of the best in Western media.

That applies for any race desu

>>only the attractive indians are attractive! The ones who aren't are almost exclusively ugly

You could say this about anyone

>What are North Indians

She likes the BWC too.

Nah, a good majority of white women are pretty decent looking

>Winnick

Not really desu. Average of any race is ugly, all the girls here in Utah are skinny fats or fatties who look really ugly.

Average is average, hence average. If you think average isn't good enough, you have some above average standards.

Wouldn't mormonism make them hot?

Whatever you say cracker.

i think you are probably right about that

D E S I G N A T E D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D

How they let this guy (gay) write comics for kids?

DC makes (made) comics for 40 year old men.

>How come sjws don't cry about them being underrepresented in comics?

They do? Calls for increased representation of Asians in media includes South Asians, Central Asians and Middle-easterners, as well as East Asians.

I think Utah is the problem here
A culture run by mormons isn't going to have much genetic variation, they don't trust or associate with non-mormons and they think people with dark skin are descendants of the "lost tribe of israel" i.e. they have no souls. So it's mostly just the same genes getting passed around from family to family.
Also they marry early so by age 14 most of the potentially hot girls are getting scooped up by polygamists. Why stay skinny when you are the sad 5th wife for a 45 year old pervert?