Love With Abandon

lets read "Love With Abandon: The Death of Grunge"

Sounds interesting

Keep 'em coming OP, this is pretty cool!

Just read some of his Journal earlier, pretty cool seeing this here

Bump for OP

whole thing is here fwiw:

beaglefarm dotcom

Thanks man!

Bumping/still lurking

thats it

Ah, shorter than I expected, overall it was pretty alright, thanks for showing us OP!

ya man

Bump

bump

this is my book btw. if you have questions about self publishing ama

Liked the art.

thanks

you can still see the pencil on a lot of pages. it's unprofessional but i like the way it looks

So is this something that you've sold over the internet, or at cons and such?

I have to admit that I never really read much of anything about the circumstances behind Cobain's suicide. How much of this is based on research and/or rumors and how much of it is your invention?

amazon and comixology. gave some to my local comic shop. sales are shit. it's such a niche book i don't know how to market it.

it's all based on shit that happened in the last year or so of his life. his relationship with courtney mirrored his relationship with his mother. his abandonment issues from childhood fucked him

Don't know what more to say other than that I liked it. Thanks for making it.

thanks. it's my first book. i learned a lot.

even though it hasn't worked i think my logic was sound. if you're just starting out make something historical or biographical. it's a lot easier to say you made a graphic novel about jeffrey dahmer than some new character(s) no one's ever heard of

one last bump

my site expires on 10/15 and thats the date i'm enrolling in the amazon select program. after that i won't be able to give it away online for free anymore. so if you want a pdf copy go to beaglefarm dotcom

Grunge was the best thing that ever happened to Pop music

it liberated white kids from the grips of gangsta rap

not for long, though

kurt died. staley died. pearl jam went granola. soundgarden broke up. ratm spawned a thousand shitty clones.

weezer was the death rattle