John is back with marvel

Ironman 4 confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Chris-Evans-May-Stick-With-Marvel-Longer-Than-We-Thought-70949.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RDJ always feels like hes role playing Tony at all times

Holland looks like he aged 10 years

I'd think the Russos would be more likely. RDJ sad he loved working with them.

But it might be more he loves working with directors without Ike Perlmutter breathing down everyone's necks.

I think after 10 years his personality fused with Stark.

He's always been Tony Stark, even decades before he was cast in the role. It's like Iron Man was written around the guy, it's uncanny.

>mfw they reveal he's directing Avengers 4 and closing the Tony Stark storyline, thus making a full circle

Where does Kevin keep getting cool hats? I want them

nice homosexual sandals

This means the ten rings plot will finally be resolved right?

nope
The MCU died with IM3

MCU post IM3 is better.

Iron man 3 was the beginning of overusing quips, thus making the final act tension less, something that would carry on in Thor 2, GOTG and age of Ultron. The only good movies after im3 was cap2, cap3 and antman.

>Iron man 3 was the beginning of overusing quips
No, Thor 2 was when the confirmation bias kicked in.

kek
u mad

Iron Man 4 solely exists to give Spider-Man the Iron Spider outfit.

Well, he's confirmed to be acting in Homecoming.

Yes, only comic book Stark was never like that. Not before Ultimates anyway. RDJ absorbed Stark and made him RDJ

Same place Johns buys his. Insecure balding men Inc.

I hope not, John Favreau is 10 times better as a director.

>I don't know what "confirmed" means

Why is that guy wearing women's shoes?

Who is the asian guy?

The second one from the right.

This in Atlanta? Layout looks familiar.

Celebrity chef. Dude Favreau loosely based 'Chef' around and he also exec produced Chef with Favreau.

Except Tony wad never like that in the comics before RDJ

Ultimate Tony was like a nicer and more hedonistic MCU Tony

It might be Favreau with the Russos giving support, Favreau also came back because Perlmutter is gone and because of the Russos sincehe was praising them too.

Russos are also the reason why Evans is considering extending his contract.

I guess everyone loves working with them and I think it's because they are TV directors so they know how to handle a big cast.

>Evans is considering extending his contract.

Where did this come from? Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all opposed to this. But last I heard that Evans wasn't going to extend his contract, but was very much willing to come back without one if they wanted him.

>with the Russos giving support

Again, he doesn't need their support for anything, they literally don't have anything to add that Favrwau couln't done by himlsef and better.

''B-but the action scenes!'' they are managed by a different team, even the airport scene was completed before they hired Tom Holland

Do you know that your spelling of Jon confused me so bad that I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out which John was involved with Iron Man and in the end I had to look up Iron Man 1 to remember the director's name. Fuck you. Fuck you.

>''B-but the action scenes!'' they are managed by a different team, even the airport scene was completed before they hired Tom Holland

Wrong.

Nothing is set in stone but Evans changed his tune last time he was asked about renewing his contract and he went from a "I am done when my contract is up" to a "I dunno maybe"

cinemablend.com/new/Chris-Evans-May-Stick-With-Marvel-Longer-Than-We-Thought-70949.html

I meant support ad in they are 100% behind him doing Iron Man 4 probably even being producers themselves since they have the money to do that.

But if he is meeting with the Russos they are doong something together, might not even be Marvel related.

>''B-but the action scenes!''
Don't be a sperg

Man the autism is on an all time high today