Ladybug Thread

That episode where Marinette tries to forcefully make out with Adrian and succeeds. Is it wrong that I got a boner from that?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?#
youtube.com/watch?v=32b4_BQcLng
vimeo.com/170693375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do her weird expressions give me the biggest hard-on?

I don't know either.

>That episode where Chloe bullies a girl into suicide

I'd have never thought they would go that far.

Anyways, do we know about the Halloween special? I know is coming next month but I can't find the promo material.

During the Halloween special, I hope that Adrian dresses up as Ladybug and Marinette dresses as Chat Noir.

>that episode where Rose x Juleka was confirmed canon

So Adrien's dad is Hawk Moth right?

Nah, he's a red herring. Their facial stractures are different.

>People complain that it's realistic how no one can tell Marinette and Adrien are Ladybug and Chat Noir
>Then turn around and insist that there's no proof Gabriel is Hawkmoth

Also Adrien and Chat use different models.

>Yfw you're a grown ass 18 year old man watching a little girl's show

>Grown ass man
>18

Please

>tfw you enjoy cartoons with your family, as a grown ass dad

not loving it for "other reasons"

come on, i know this is why ALL of you are watching it. let me go get chris hanson in the thread and then cops will tackle you outside your house when you leave.

>having children
>being on Cred Forums
You disgust me.

Chris handsome

No, femdom is hot as long as the dom is hot.

How did your outlook on loli/shota change with fatherhood?

user, all French women can do this.

So is this like a shared universe or not? Everything looks so generic.

>It's a guy who wants to fuck Marinette goes crazy when he realises he can't
To be fair who wouldn't

Forgot my pic

I watched some Precures before this, it's not the first time.

Why is everyone posting pics for ladybugs?

>tfw she found Adrien's sextape online.

Really?

I think it was said that there might be crossovers, but I'm with you on the generic thing, only Bug girl and Cat guy really stand out in this picture (and I'm including the Bee in that, even though it's not a full shot of them)

>the many faces of anal sex

Why is Marinette so lewd but innocent and pure

>"I had to set it to panoramic mode to get it all in shot."

no news about the Halloween special and if it will actually come out in time for this Halloween although we hope so and if it doesn't that probably means it won't come out for another year

however we do know that they are doing some 2D webisodes that are coming out in October, so there is that to look forward to

I want to kiss Jeleka.

Their artist needs to take a look at real eyes and not just set the surface to 'glass' then walk away.

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH

GUYS?

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT FRENCH TINKERBELL?

It's a cartoon, there's only so much realism that's necessary.

>grown ass 18 year old man
>18 year old
>man

Because an expressive face might mean that she isn't a boring, lifeless lay.

saw her first dick, eh?

Because why not?

How long has it been since American cartoons have had such expressive characters? The Ren and Stimpy era maybe?

Her face looks like shes about to receive a facial

>My king, this Ganon is what all true warriors strive for.

Are there any production shots that show what her actual model looks like? Wireframes, what programs used, things like that.

>You will never make her make that face as you stick it in

What a sad world in which we live.

What ep

What happened with the 2D version?

>Yfw Hawkmoth is actually Nathalie

I lost interest in this when it transitioned from 2D to 3D. Is the series any good?

No

Oh look, it's this again.
The 2D PV was literally never indicative of anything, it was made purely to showcase the concept. The creator has said a show made in 2D would be the same show we got in 3D.

It's actually shockingly expressive and lively CG, like nothing I've seen from a TV budget before.

Went did you put a bunch of pictures of Ladybug in a Marinette compilation?

I wouldn't be surprised if none of those series are as successful as Miraculous. Kind of like how Marathon couldn't recreate the success of Totally Spies and ended up disappearing into obscurity.

And he wants to get the miraculous to resurrect his wife.

Nigga, I'm 35

I'm one hundred and 2 years old...

She's in New York along with the Danny Phantom Ghostbusters squad.

Yeah, it pains me to say it but the new shows seem to lack the creative spark / uniqueness of Ladybug.

The bermuda triangle one seems ok so I'm gonna give thatone a whirl but otherwise they're more or less the same as Miraculous.

french tinkerbell in new york...

way to fuck up things Zag...

Her facial features reminds me of my second ex-girlfriend.
She was cute.
Getting drunk while pregnant, not so much.

New pic that's a update of the old picture.

I think it's because none of the other shows were created by Thomas Astruc. In fact the version of Ladybug we have now is a heavily truncated version of his original vision.

>MFW I somehow missed Volpina ep

Meh, they figure that it'll appeal more to Americans.

Seriously looking forward the pirate one though. Don't even know why to be honest.

show me more of that bee (cat looking hot as ever) whats the deal with the blue lantern?

The Lanters are the Ghostforce I think?
We only saw a glimpse of them.

neat. so it's worth checking out, story-wise?
Also, don't be a dick, I was just asking. I have never enjoyed 3D animated television shows, but from the pics in the thread it looks like it may be worth it.

Season 1 is very light on story and goes with a monster of the week formula and doesn't have much of a time-line.

There is a story but it doesn't come up much apart from the last four or five episodes. Especially the last two.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?#

Enjoy.

yeah I looked it up (I can even see the skull) the music looks lame and style is lacking so far but the concept is interesting. one of the perks of a non religious country is the ability to have shows were MC gives over his body to the spirits (I hope its not just a transformation gimmick)

story is simple but it has lots of fetish fodder

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=32b4_BQcLng

Trouble is that it is very much a transformation gimmick.

One of the reasons I'm looking forward to the pirate one more, it doesn't seem to be another transformation thing.
Kid's just a pirate.

> Is it wrong that I got a boner from that?
There are episodes you don't get boners from?

>Trouble is that it is very much a transformation gimmick.
dumped. I get enough of gimmicks not connected to the show from kamen rider. btw did Firebreather only have that 1 movie or is there a tv show?
>Kid's just a pirate.
one piece type pirate?

There must be some, maybe the one about chef relative

Not enough is really know but no, it seems he's really just a pirate trying to steal from some kind of monster with a fleet.

He's stuck in the Bermuda triangle anyway and as far as we know he only has the sword and the ship.

I'd love an ep where Marinette gets corrupted because Adrien likes someone else or something

It doesn't help that the 3D animation is utter shit. The models are great but the animation looks plastic as fuck.

he's also got a crew consisting of a viking, an atlantean, a tiny alien piloting a robot, and a ghost

also the sword is magic and talks

>everything is predictable as fuck
>most of the episodes are monster of the week

>creative spark / uniqueness

I'm in then.

Stupid American here, what's the name of this show?

It piques my interest and as generic as that villian looks, I'm a sucker for it.

It's called Zak Storm.

And the villain seems alright, if you're into evil skeletons.

>Evil Skeletons

I'm in!

>Mainvillain isn't afraid to engage the hero one one one.
Already a winner given how many villains hide behind a legions of minions.

That's actually the mainvillain's lead henchman I believe.

Is there an image of the Main Villain?

Still not a pussy and engages the person that fucks with your army on a regular basis in one on one combat.
He's a winner in my book.

All the brown people have glasses. Nerds.

>when you're a grown ass 29 year old man watching a little girl's show

It's cute and fun.

He's right up there in that pic vimeo.com/170693375 This is a trailer for the show that has everyone in it. It's... got sloppy editing, but it's alright.

and no, I don't know why they use that music

>tfw my dad watched anime with my brother and me
>tfw even my dad basically called the protag of Elfen Lied a beta cuck

Even then Ren and Stimpy mostly achieved that through grossout.

>pregnant gf

Were you gonna get engaged or am I gonna have to bring out Cred Forums's favorite word?

bump

I want the cat boy to ravish me

>You want me to do WHAT!

Ok, now thats fucking gay. Shoving your cock up his ass is fine, cause you can just pretend its a girls ass. so its not gay. But thats super gay.

But user

I'm a girl

Girls? On my Cred Forums? Now thats outrageous.

>Thinks he'd be able to top the kid with Super everything.

Well, he could top I guess. I'm sure he has a feminine penis so it wouldnt be THAT gay, especially if our balls dont touch

Its ok its our little secret

>Gay
Thats the point
I want him to surprise me from behind.
His bulge pushing into my crack.
>balls dont touch
weak dude
he should be knocking mine around like a stallion on a country road.

This is a dog

DIE PHONEPOSTER SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>That pose.
Oh dear.
>Disclaimish's
No, different art, different artist.
>Same pose.
Doesn't matter.
>It made you remember.
I never forgot.
>You sick fuck.
Shut up.
>I am quite.
I hear you.
>Of course you do dumb ass.
>The Manor. You want The Manor you hypocritical tumblrite.
Yes.
>YES.
YES.

gay

So when will Ladybug let Chat give her his cream?

We waited quite a while before spamming the cat boy. I'm impressed.

Soon

he's a tucker

>Grown-ass man
>18

What is this? The stone age?

It's amusing (and kind of creepy) that the Moth Miraculous is meant to be used for good but at the same time it allows you to forcefully move around the heroes/villains' bodies if they don't comply with you.

Or is body control only something the Moth Miraculous can do when used for evil? If that's true then what would happen if Ladybug or Cat Noir were villains?

I'm sure it was confirmed that the bug and cat wont get akumatized in a tweet from the creator.

No no I mean

Would Ladybug and Cat Noir's powers be different if they had chosen to be evil like Hawkmoth?

Because many of the powers Hawkmoth has are incredibly sinister even though his Miraculous is meant to be used for good.

Oh my bad,

Most likely, I can imagine cataclysm being 1million times more dangerous than whatever evil ladybug has.

gumball

Gumball was made by Euros.

They change the bee girl .

no it wasn't shut up. fucking shippers

I hope they both dress up as ladybug.

I thought you were talking about Copycat for a moment there.

Reminder that the nature of Hawk Moth's Miraculous leaves him no further options than the course he takes in every single episode and he's not incompetent just because he has no greater influences allotted to him by his powers. He's doing the best he can and when the plot starts moving more substantially, he'll be allowed to show how capable he is properly. No bully. I feel like the only person who likes him.

But we've seen him outright control Evilustrator's body, why couldn't he do that from the start?

Just pull off a "WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT YOU DO IT YOURSELF" moment and more or less "betray" the villain of the week.

Oh, right...

I guess villains in shows aimed at 6-year-olds aren't allowed to keep track of everything they can do to the best of their ability.

How do they figure that? What is there about Pixie Girl that would be "American" in a way Catboy, I mean, Miraculous is "French?"

Not to go all Cred Forums, but it seems like there is a lot of actively avoiding one of the main issues that Paris is currently grappling with. The refugees/massive uptick in Third World immigration, and the inevitable culture clash that has accompanied it. All the brown people are fully assimilated nerds and "safe."

>outright control
I thought he was just threatening to revoke his powers. I'm sure if he could do the entire thing himself, he would be perfectly content in doing so.

Anyone think that they got English Adrien's voice wrong? I like the actor as Chat, but to me he doesn't sound like a naive nice-boy as Adrien.

Getting some very Monkey Island vibes

>In the daytime, I'm Marinette
Has she ever been Ladybug at night even once?

the show is actually set in an alternate universe where Paris is mostly french
no

Angles man. They do wonderful things.

Actually, in Lady Wifi she was. I believe in Dessinateur she was as well.

I think it's for the best it completly avoids talking about Euro politics. Plus there's always been brown/black people in France, even if they were just a minority.

The anime version for this show apparently had planned to have "political undertones" in it. I don't know what they meant by that but I honestly don't want to know.

Even if I might agree with Astuc's views I don't want him to shove down his opinions on Ladybug. The show's plot twists are way too obvious already, so I feel like political opinions would be painfully shoehorned in.

Lady WiFi.

is Marinette still Pure?

You know despite being a generic and formulaic knock off this show has more charm than the actual Spiderman show.

for now, but Chat will fix that soon enough

>hurr I'm old look at me I'm 18

There's creativity in the premise. Mixing Spiderman, Paris, and Sailor Moon is not something executives came up with to appeal to a certain audience, it's very clearly something Astruc liked and had been trying to get made in several different forms for many years.

It's not about Pixie Girl being American where Miraculous is French user, it's just about making the show more appealing to American kids by setting it somewhere in America.

How bad has that gotten?
I recall the first season being alright.

Kids like familiarity and American kids know America.

Also in Guitar Villain.

Nigga my dad has a dvd of End of Evangelion and tons of ninja animes.

so does anyone not want to lose their virginity to Chat?

>be 25
>slightly drunk
>buy the dvd at best buy
>mfw cashier asks me about it

lol

>posted with my galaxy note 22

This is why I stick to digital media...

did you tell him?

I did, then I rambled about the french until he started looking uncomfortable.

Scuse my autism but is there any fic which focuses on marinette and adrien's school life?

> when you're a grown-ass 53 year old man watching a little girl's show

No but they're going to make a spin of just about that.

>18
ENJOY THE DOWNHILL RIDE YOU LITTLE BITCH

> dat look

Will it include Adrien taking peeps at Marinette's marinettes every now and then as they get older?

You could have a 7yo daughter or niece or a younger sibling or what ever. The situation isn't awkward - you are.

What was your first clue, genius.

You can just prepare an excuse beforehand. Even if you get awkward you can point at the "fact" that you buy kids toys for kids. They can't read minds. Also they work at best buy. How do they feel if they meet someone they know from school?

I don't need an excuse, user.
I'm an adult, I buy what I want.
If someone asks about it I'm not going to bullshit them.
It may not be pretty, but what do I care I'm never seeing them again.

>If someone asks about it I'm not going to bullshit them.

Then why the spaghetti?

If they look at you tell them without being asked: Yes you are right, it's for me. I'm a sophisticated adult cartoon connoisseur.

That's an utterly gorgeous image, you can even see the Eiffel Tower reflected in her eyes.

When I'm reading "Worm" I keep using Marinette as my mental image of Taylor the main character.

>Then why the spaghetti?
Like you said, I'm awkward.
I drink and answer questions like "is this for kids?" with slured discriptions of magical french teenagers.
>If they look at you tell them without being asked
Why would anybody do that?
>Yes you are right, it's for me. I'm a sophisticated adult cartoon connoisseur
Do I include a defensive "got a problem with it?" or is that just implied.

>Do I include a defensive "got a problem with it?" or is that just implied.

No you don't.

You are happy that HE asked (he didn't) and you can tell him bout your hobby.
Now he feels awkward and wants this discussion to end.

-awkward pro

Nephews and nieces are always good excuses to have on standby, especially when you're buying Disney Infinity Ahsoka or Elsa figures.

That's when you double-down; Keep eye contact, talk louder and faster, and lean your face in closer. That'll teach that fucker to be interested in their customers.

I actually want Natalie to somehow get the Peacock miraculous and work as Hawkmoth's partner.

Do you think the other miraculouses have powers related to their animals? Chat and Ladybug roughly do (ladybugs for luck, cats for ruining everything), Papillon kinda does (butterflies represent souls... that possess people I guess).

What would a peacock do? Or a bumblebee or turtle for that matter?

>Is it wrong that I got a boner from that?
Yes. Shame.

>Foxes are usually shown in media to represent Lies.
>Peacocks to represent beauty and elegance, yet in plays they think peacock's feathers are bad luck because they can make actors dizzy, and not to mention that in the nature they work to scare other animals by making them think they're eyes.

So I guess Peacock miraculous could do at least one of the following things.
>Make others see their fears or dreams.
>Hypno powers.
>Foresight / Multiple views.
>Swift mobility.

>Ladybug will never smoosh her crotch into your face and say "no one will ever believe you"

Alternative could be that it grants LASER EYE BEAMS

Stretching kitty :3

>>Hypno powers.
We already have a girl in a latex bodysuit, a twink in all leather, and a guy who indirectly possess people, so why not add more fetish material.

Why live?

That's a very inappropriate idea of what Taylor is supposed to look like and this becomes obvious practically immediately, but my brain once insisted that I picture a character named Albert from a German story set centuries in the past as Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, sunglasses and all, so I can't judge.

Worm is the best superhero story there is.

i havent watched this show but the art looks.... ugly

>Shitposting in the thread of a show you haven't even watched
Kys

> butterflies represent souls... that possess people I guess

Metamorphosis, user.

> Or a bumblebee or turtle for that matter?

Unsure about the peacock, but the bumblebee I would imagine to be very teamwork-enabling. Turtle from what we've seen so far involves longevity and healing. Probably shields.

>18 year old
>grown