Hey, so I usually do this on Cred Forums but I feel like Cred Forums might be a good board to do this on, so

Hey, so I usually do this on Cred Forums but I feel like Cred Forums might be a good board to do this on, so...

I will read the first 10 posts in this thread in Dr. Doofenschmirtz's voice and post the vocaroo links.

It the thread is popular, I can possibly do the next 10 too (If my voice isn't absolutely destroyed by then)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0qP7oc63DWA
vocaroo.com/i/s0MBbcP5oG4F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I WANNA FUCK THE PLATYPUS

"No -- Don't go... Dick!
I love Dick -- Dick!
I LOVE Dick!!"

I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then I'll put that flea in a box and put that box in another box and then I'll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives, I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

This watch was your father's, Perry the Platypus, and his father's before him. And when your father and I were stranded in that Vietnamese death camp, he hid it in his own ass for five years before dying of dysentery. His last request was that I somehow give this watch to you. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my own ass for two years. Then I didn't get to see my own daughter for another ten. Now, Perry the Platypus, I give this watch to you.

You actually believed that? Ha! Enjoy your ass watch, Perry the Platypus!

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuioli

dicks out for harambe

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

Well that's ten. Now to wait for OP to deliver.

Here's the first set.
vocaroo.com/i/s0qP7oc63DWA

I skipped the "What the fuck did you just say" monologue because I've done it multiple times before in other threads and all it does is end up hurting my throat so the readings aren't as good.

My voice is a little off today. Been having some cough. Forgive me Cred Forums

Post proof that you can do the voice at least

Second Set
vocaroo.com/i/s0MBbcP5oG4F

Damn I usually do it a little better than today but my throat hurts from coughing a lot last week. Still, not bad. Hope you like it

Sides are obliterated
get a better mic or use picosong

I'm the one who made this happen.

I told Mister Metokur to make the next video in his DeviantART series about diaper fetishists, linking him to Toddlergirl's DeviantART account. I knew that the drama created by butthurt diaperfags would lend itself to at least two more videos, which would go viral and start the next Gamergate. Diapergate, if you will. Because she used her self-imposed incontinence as a means of getting free diapers, as she has publicly bragged about, Toddlergirl would be held up as the ultimate example of exploiting the welfare state, descended upon by alt-right and mainstream media alike for her bizarre hilarity. Then, professional social justice warriors would swoop in to defend this depravity, with the mainstream liberal media joining after. Diaper fetishism would become trendy, like transgenderism. At first, people like Toddlergirl would be seen by the uninitiated as having a mental illness. but after just a few years of the government mandating that people encourage her delusion, the very idea of aging would be viewed as oppressive and unnatural. Paleopottying would become a new health fad. Finally, wearing diapers in solidarity and not as a result of her failing health, President Clinton would enact the Diaper Act of 2022.

I knew about this all in advance. Soon, the population will be made up almost entirely of overgrown infants. I will run unopposed and become mayor of the entire Tri-State Area! And to think, I didn't even have to build another stinky poo poo-inator!

Remember this post, children. You will someday tell your stuffies of what is about to occur.

Fuck man, breathe lol

>Just inators

Fuckin' A, thanks user.

Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Guess I should have figured there would be a lot less posts on here than on Cred Forums, since it's a less active board. Still, bretty good thread in my opinion. If you guys want me to do 10 more, I can. If not, So long and thanks for all the fish!

Get in the fucking robot, Shinji.

Cred Forums is not a good place.
Keep up the good work, man!

Could you possibly say "I love you, user?"

You're the best user.
Do you have any older examples?

If you're still looking for more user
>Perry the Platypus, as long as you're staying under my roof, you'll follow my rules. And rule number one: no secrets. Whatever is going on...is obviously a private matter. Later, gators.
>You know, I do think of us as a kind of dysfunctional family, and families stick together. So if you need me I'll be there for you.