Nightwing 5 Preview (Monster Men Crossover)

Interested in some dick? Or some duke? or some bald gotham girl? It's all here!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/31037-monsters-attack-gotham-in-nightwing-5.html#s8
bleedingcool.com/2016/09/16/simone-snyder-bennett-and-more-enlisted-by-blackcomicsmonth-tee-franklin-for-mental-health-anthology-comic/
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-07.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>newsarama.com/31037-monsters-attack-gotham-in-nightwing-5.html#s8

I don't think the preview for part 1 is out yet

Last page, who hype for Orlando writing kaiju's here?

neat

not Duke urgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Duke? so no buy,

>I don't think the preview for part 1 is out yet
Scheduling misfire by whoever from DC sending those previews

Fuck off Damifags

thank goodness fan favorite duke is in it shame about these other shitters

Well that makes more sense then. I was gonna ask if they just skipped over Tim stuff.

What is that thing behind Duke?

It's Monster Men but will we see a Monster Girl trying to seduce Dick?

Duke not Damian ?? No thanks.

She is even wearing his jersey now :>

>duke
I Don't Like Shit, don't buy that shit anymore -

>20 posts in this thread
>7 posters

Hmmmmmm

you have a terrible taste if you like Duke.

Wouldn't she be pretty useful here?

>No one cares.

>Still the same amount of posters in this thread

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Seems like psycho pirate has made her not combat ready, she could be dangerous in the battlefield if enemies play with her emotions. But I guess since these are monsters, it shouldn't matter.

So wait, Dick rembeer being a kid as Robin? No more older Dick as Robin?

NO SHE SUCKS :D

>It's a Damifag derails another Bat related thread episode
Remember to report. Also preview looks awesome. I like Antonio's art much more here than I did in Batman and Robin Eternal and Grayson.

Seeley can't write a good Damian, better to leave him out, all his previous attempts ended up feeling awkward.

Man I really really don't like this art. I'll bet getting the Batbooks anyway but ehh.

hahahahahahahahaah Poor cunt.

Seeley isn't writing this.

Aww I like Seeleys Damian acting like a kid when Dick shows up. I assume he would be much more serious around the others.

I'm blind, sorry.

this
Nightwing is meh because even the batfamily shit is pretty annoying to get through, though Cred Forums didn't complain more beyond Dick/Babs being shoved in

>Seriously replying to Damifag

I can't see anything wrong with the art? It's completely serviceable and I like the washed out colors quite a bit.

>Damian is the star of two new ongoings and just finished up his own solo book not too long ago
>Endless tears because Duke gets an entire 8 or so pages since Rebirth kicked off

So is Tec or Batman the part 1?

I don't think Nightwing is shit but my favorite parts were Raptor and Dick interactions.

No buy for Not Robin sorry.

Because Damian or any other members aren't derailing a perfectly acceptable book with shitty soap opera bullshit.

Duke's not a bad character, but he just seems superfluous among the rest of the Batfamily.

Characterfags are awful, aren't they?
Damianfags are the new Timfags.

Batman. Tec isn't till the week after next.

He really is. Of course now that Tims gone we need someone to push a bunch of buttons .

BATMAN NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO HAVE REALLY BIG GUNS

There's nothing wrong with it, just one of these cases where I don't like the guy's style. He often fills in on comics I read and it's fine, but I'm never enthused about it. Though this looks all right.

Ok Thanks. So strange to put this preview up first.

Batman

Harper Row will take Tim's spot in Detective.

I actually quite liked him in We Are Robin, because he was a little shit with tons of attitude. I think King doesn't really know what to do with him and writes him kind of blandly though.

>cute

I laughed at that. The one time Jason would be useful and he's not even there.

It definitely looks loads better than Grayson.

I'm not a fan of the overuse of

>Reference event
>"To see what we're talking about, look up issue #X!"

Gross. Can't wait for Duke and Harper on one page together.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

>Gross. Can't wait for Duke and Harper on one page together.
Dead.

Harper/ Duke/ Gotham girl threesome when? Also wth is Gotham girls name?

Don't forget Marcus To is going to be drawing Nightwing as well.

Bad Taste

Claire Thomas

So are they just gonna ignore the fact that Tim is fucking dead. That's pretty cold of Dick even with Damian as his favorite brother.

>Harper/ Duke/ Gotham girl threesome when? Also wth is Gotham girls name?
Urg..

Did you read the preview? They directly mention it.

Why would anyone want a tiresome full of bland and annoying characters?

>Duke is his favorite brother.

Duke talked about it, and they probably talked about it more in the first part

Do you think anyone can't tell when it's you?

Thanks. I'm retarded for missing her name right there.

They mentioned he was dead in the preview, yes they didn't have a formal funeral but that might be because they're constantly knee deep in a shitstorm since the new runs started and haven't had time.

Duke ? don't make my stop buying Nightwing :(

No way in hell am I forgetting that, don't worry.

Yeah but I was more talking about Dick than anything. Im still bitter about all that history with Tim getting thrown away for fucking Jasonand them Barely talking. But someone said this is pt.2 anyway

Never will, his art is 10x better than the artist for this and the first arc.

Well there had to be a funeral since the last Teen titans mentions one.

Skip Nightwing for the month, the Raptor plot's not going to resume until next month.

Maybe the first part of Monster Men shows it then, would be nice.

But Duke :( it's total, unapologetic shit.

Everyone is present, Jason and Damian ?

>>Duke is his favorite brother.
Jesus fuck.

Bat writers ignore Jason because they don't like talking to Lobdell I guess. He's edited by the superman editors

Oh it did?

And thank god for that

Jasons undercover.

Nope it is the Duke show.

Yes it would make loads of sense for them to start sulking about Tim when monsters are attacking Gotham.

I'm sorry that Damian replaced your fave buts that the way it goes sometimes with editorial.

Black Tim.
BlackComicsMonth By Scott Snyder,
bleedingcool.com/2016/09/16/simone-snyder-bennett-and-more-enlisted-by-blackcomicsmonth-tee-franklin-for-mental-health-anthology-comic/

Is it wrong to hope the simplest solution is a huge Bat Mech or even better a Bat Mech that has all of Clayface's clay around it to make Super Mega Ultimate Mecha Batface???

get outta this thread

If this was Snyder's run we'd already have a batmech within a single issue, but since this is King we'll probably have Batman strap a shit ton of explosives onto a batmobile that transforms into a plane and have crash it into a monster's mouth while Alfred resets the counter for how many issues it's been since a batmobile has been trashed.

Leave Dick alone! - I love him like Dami .I'm going to buy the book for him.although I hate duke,,

Well I don't even think Japsn knows that Tim is dead so at least Dick has that

I wonder if we see a tim funeral

I'm going to buy all the monsters books for dick.

I want to see Batman tell Tims parents about their dead ass son.

> His plan was stupid but he went out like a Badass

I hope they call him Monster Dick for laughs

eheheheh that funny.

I mean, Tim barely cared when Dick "died."

MONSTER DICK IS CUTE :)DAMI WILL LOVE HIM.we get determined cooler fan art.

I still can't believe someone thought. An issue long fight between Dick and Bruce was a better idea than the funeral stuff. So fucking stupid.

Do Dick, Jason and Damian still have headstones in the Wayne cemetery? It's both oddly full and surprisingly empty in that graveyard.

I bet they do death jokes-- the dead robin club.

It would be a missed opportunity if they don't

The "No Steph's Allowed Club"

DICK and DAMI FANS Nightwing, sales more as TEC THAT IS COOL!!! THAT BLEDINGCOOL GUY SAYS IT

Source????

NO GIRLS.

I'm buy the monster Nightwing cover three times..I will let me print a poster of the cover..

>Damifag shitting up the preview thread not banned
>Moviecucks shitting up the sales thread not banned
It's over. There's no hope for this board. Delete it and save the server space.360

>Source????
You understood that?

I saw the word sales and was able to connect the dots that time .

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-07.html

Nightwing is better than tec.

Dude, Tim stopped talking with Bruce because of it.

It's not like we ever saw them interact in the 3 years before FE since Tim was barely in the batbooks.

That's true, but Tim was still an angsty little fuck with Bruce over Dick dying.

When was this?

It was going to be written by Tynion so you might as well have just read fanfiction. The lack of reaction from the Batfam without it was pretty awkward though.