Voltron

So, what do you guys think will happen in season 2?

____Shiro dies_______

Sendak redemption.

>Shiro gets brainwashed
>Keith goes berserk over Shiro at some point
>Lance gets a girlfriend but loses her somehow
>Pidge learns a valuable lesson about relying on nature
>Hunk gets hungry
>Lotor appears and turns into the fandom's Loki
That just about sums it up.

More rule #34

furries

This.

Lotor better be introduced surrounded by women.

So.. is this show full of gay shit like this?

I want more Pidge nudes.

Pidge a girl yo.

>because of the netflix system we never saw Cred Forums's reaction when Pidge was outed as a girl

>girl
no, he is not.

Are you one of those tumblr folks that insist she's trans and identifies as male even though both the creators and the VA has said she is female and identifies as girl and just dressed up as a dude to infiltrate the academy and get more info about her father and brother?

No, i just saw the first episode and know he was sleeping on the men's dorm. No way people would let a girl in there. That's just your fetish talking.

Have you not watched the whole thing or atleast get to the end of episode 3? Oh boy.

Pic related

it's shit so i'm not gonna watch it. But why not go to the women's dorm anyway, and why would they even let him in.

Since you are not gonna watch it. She is the sister of the crew that was with Shiro. When they disappeared, it was deemed a pilot error, she didn't believe it. After multiple attempts at breaking in to the academy to get info, she gets banned. She then masquarades as a boy, and taking the name pidge gunderson to enroll there and every night, she sneaks out to get more info and listen to space transmissions.

When they rescue shiro, the first question she asks him is shit about the rest of the crew. When they try to get red lion, she tells the crew that she is related to the dudes that was with shiro and she deviate from their battle plan. Shiro immediately picks up on this and goes with her.

During episode 3, it is revealed that Shiro injured, pidge's brother during the arena, some drama happens and by the end, they reconcile. Shiro calls her Katie and tells her the she knows and that she'll keep her secret.

She then tells the rest of the crew at the start of episode 6.

isn't it easier to pass as a girl?

We were supposed to think she was a boy?

But she was banned the the sergeant told the crew/guards to watch out for a girl matching her build/face and shit. Cutting her hair, getting glasses, and hacking in some fake credentials got her in the academy. Posing in as a boy is way easier in this circumstance.

Nigga it's the 21st century, there's gonna be at least one man in there.

>Implying there isn't one.

I love the idea that, underneath that calm and collected exterior of his, Sendak is a filthy degenerate and the Galran equivalent of a furry, lusting after humans.

It was already spoiled in advanced before the show was put on Netflix.

That would be xeno though. Either way, I'm sure his racemixing would not be approved of if it got out.

>sexy shota shiro
>sexy older pidge
YAMETE

Do you mean to imply that the galra do not freely fraternize with their client races, with galra sailors freely hopping into bed with partners of all species while on shore leave?

>you will never be a port slut for Galra soldiers

>Prorok will never pay you for a replacement bedframe after he breaks yours plowing you into the mattress.

Right.

Yeah, but I think the soldiers would still follow his commands. Disgusting fetish or not, he's still a brilliant and powerful commander.

>you will never feel the soft fur on Sendak or Prorok's inner thighs

Why fucking live man?

Haxus would probably be the most disgusted, and that's because of jealousy.

galraposting in these threads give me life

DAT PIDGE. HNNNG.

Galraposting is the only reason I still come to these threads.

Hunk vs Prorok in hand-to-hand combat, no weapons, no mechs.

Who wins?

Hunk puts Prorok in a sleeper hold and puts the big fuzz down for a nap.

Both of them have an erection by the time Prorok passes out.

Prorok. He's bigger and more experienced.

>YWN give Haggar an advanced demonstration of why humans copulate without the desire for breeding, leaving her a panting, wiped out mess from her first time.

>Google: "What do galra balls smell like"

I'm pretty sure Galra fuck for fun too. This is an advanced species here, why would they fuck only for breeding?
They smell like triumph or death.

Like a wet dog.

But do druids? They seem exceptionally work focused.

Maybe some of them do. They also like to fuck port sluts during shore leave.

Haggar might not though. I can definitely see her being too focused for things like sex.

SHIRO COSPLAY WHEN

gecko finally drew a Prorok.

Fuck me I need more Shiro in a Galran uniform.

too bad all the korean artists are now so deep in fanfic territory it has barely anything to do with the actual series anymore

I always forget to save all the stuff I find on Gecko's twitter, her Shirocest lust is insatiable.
Does this count?

I wish she drew Sendak half as much as she draws Shiro, but beggars can't be choosers.

CUTE
LIL
TAIL

Fat catbat.

isn't he simply bara?

>Lance gets girlfriend but loses her somehow
It's like I'm really watching Avatar again!!
But it's highly possible that that'll happen.

>knowing there's already a harem waiting when you conquer a planet
Feels good man

For Galra, it's a good way to relieve stress and tension, as well as build a pecking order.

Druids get it on too, but they're kind of... weird about it

>there's gonna be at least one man in there.

Yeah, Lotor.

I don't think the Galra would give a shit about racemixing, especially if it meant stronger offspring.

Yeah. I mean, I guess he could be dadbod too, depending on the screencap.

This. Galrans are attracted to strength.

Which is why they all took a turn with Shiro.

I, for one, eagerly await your arrival.

What other shameful secrets does Sendak have?

He got bullied growing up for being so fuzzy and cute. When he was a teenager, he became a massive lanklet and was awkward as fuck.

>Sendak "If the meat is pink I don't stop to think"
>Sendak ""Vriput'sa for Shiro's bod"

He has a notebook where he doodles his humansona when he thinks no one's looking. He also writes self insert Champion fanfic.

He posts it on his tumblr.

>you will never be the object of Sendak's mildly creepy human-loving affection

Why live

There's a whole gladiator fandom on Galra Tumblr. Shiro has been shipped with so many different robeasts.

>You will never lie awake at night watching Sendak sleep peacefully, wondering if he loves you or if you're just a fetish to him.

>you will never be reassured by him that he actually does care for you, and it's not just a kink

>Pidge
me too man. I guess i should draw some more
i don't get it either. they took a trap and made it a girl. now everyone's saying "looks like a boy" and.. no she doesn't. she looks like a trap. which is what girls are supposed to look like.

more fujoshit

More Pidge Rule 34

>You will never hear him say this before he gets his humansuit out of the closet and tells you to call him Steve.

>you will never comply because goddamn it, he loves you and you love him and that's what love is

>too new to know what a reverse trap is

except it's not. it's an averted trap

Averted what nigga? The fuck is that? She is a reverse trap. She is a girl who pretended to be a boy.

more piro

thanks

He should check under the couch cushions. That was Sokka's first mistake.