desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Wrestledads/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/82533849/#q82554360
vimeo.com/180754541
vimeo.com/182856384
vimeo.com/159549411
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Rules Brian.

happy not labor day, not 9/11 weekend.

okay I'll give this thread a shot because whenever I see them they're at +300 replies and I go by unnoticed.

This is Evren and he's one of my proudest creations, he's the eldest son of the chiefs of a tribe of deerfolk who worship the sun; however, he studies the night sky and was an astronomy pioneer among his clan. He gets a much more important role later on but that's a spoiler and I have yet to develop most of it.

he's cool, i like it

Pretty sure these are kinda just forgotten /coc/ but I just can't stop thinking of them.
Wrestledads.
desuarchive.org/co/search/text/Wrestledads/

Wrestledads is a Cred Forums project from a few months ago about a boy who wants to be a professional dancer/ballerina and is raised by his two fathers, a pair of retired wrestlers.

>who are they?
Our cast so far is Paul-Ulric/Pucky, the boy. Bulk Brogan, the Hulk parody who enjoys folding chairs with a passion and is lactose intolerant. And Malablo Jr., a luchador, Bulk's former rival turned husband. And their wrestler buddies too.

This is the originating thread, it was a blast posting about these guys.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/82533849/#q82554360

haven't seen this in such a long time.
i was actually the user who up with the concept for wrestledads, except they were supposed to be mma fighters

It's an interesting enough concept for a character. What does the rest of his tribe think of his studies? They worship the son, so what are their thoughts on the moon? Are they suspicious? Dismissive? Curious? Angry? What does worshiping the son do for them?

As far as the design goes, I think the human form is fine, if a bit busy. However, the deer form could use some work. Deer have a very small chin, so the bottom of the chin should nearly be touching the bottom lip. Also, and this is more of a nitpick- Deer have very short hair. While the "mane" he's got going works well enough, the rest of the body should be sleek, not fluffy.

Thanks for the criticism! Yeah, this drawing is a bit over a year old, I don't have that much experience drawing deer, and yes, I did have some problems designing his deer form because of the physiology, I'll take this into consideration!

His tribe, named the Goldenhorn, are curious of his interest in the night sky, they don't deem it pagan or evil in any way, but are ignorant of any other visible thing in the sky, such as the moons, the stars, the galaxy, nebulae, and so on. They consider the sun as a main source of life and therefore, are thankful to it for being alive and making everything else alive, as they observe nature taking its nutrients and benefitting from light. again, thanks for the feedback!

Cute. What can you tell us about her?

might as well

she's just a generic goth grill who shit talks everyone.

bump

Cute. Gives me some ideas for the designs to a few younger characters of my own.

Fuck it
I never posted them in these threads before but I might as well
If you're in the Batman threads you may have seen her them before

Those were some good times.
>Bulk's Lactose intolerance and seemingly limitless supply of chairs.
>Puck's severe addiction to a cheese snack that bulk use to advertise because the pay was good.
>Mal's father that's totally not bane.

I like her and your style. Is she some kind of robot things?

Yes they all are.
The left one is from a different series than the other two but they're related

bump

bumping with a moth cutie i haven't touched in years

I recently drew this strange-lookin' fella. Haven't decided on a sex yet, but I kinda like playing around with the ambiguity. Sorta like Crona from Soul Eater.

Nevertheless, I initially wanted to design a character with hat-like hair and in winter apparel. The whole "dragging a dismembered monster body" came afterwards when I thought he/she could hunt these things for survival. I feel like he/she have a stoic though apathetic demeanor.

Coupled with my scar girl character design a month ago, I've been coming up with this peculiar-looking but rather underdeveloped OCs.

Hopefully, I can do something with them in the future. I hate leaving good ideas go to waste.

Is there a discord for this?

nope

Well that hair is certainly unique. Seems more pinwheel like than hat like though. Still looks like they could potentially be pretty interesting.

I have a fascination for unorthodox, impossible hairstyles, lol. You're right about the pinwheel observation though; it's just the 'tail' of the hair reminded me of the rim of a hat. I really would like to expand of their backstory and characterization, but I've been swamped in college work.

Ironically, however, I have been using one of my OCs for video projects in my digital art class. I've shown him several times on the previous OC threads, but I never had fresh material with him.

I've so far made two short films revolving around him and the world he lives in. Very, VERY amateur short films on a technical level, such as extremely limited 'animation' and wonky audio recording. Haha. I don't think I'm cut out for video art, but I usually have a blast making them. They're essentially complements based from a comic I'm working on.

Here's links to the two shorts if anyone's interested:

vimeo.com/180754541
vimeo.com/182856384

bump

>vimeo.com/182856384

Wow this one it's really cool

Thank ya!

That project was using an assigned word(s) and making a video from it. Most of my peers did live video, but I wanted to do something with my illustrations instead. (My word's were stratum and streak.) The animations were just the puppet wraps in Photoshop and the key frame animations in Adobe Premiere. Pretty simple and expedient technique, but I personally feel I could do better. Y'know, if I had more than just 2 weeks to start and finish a short film (alongside other assignments), lol.

I actually submitted an older short film to a film festival last year and won a reward for "best animated short." That was very surprising yet exciting to discover, haha.

Here's that short film for context: vimeo.com/159549411

The soundtrack's from the video game Dante's Inferno, but I prefer making my own audio nowadays.

Couple anons commented on this last thread. Sorry I never got to post the rest of the art (and the associated soundtrack by yours truly) can be found on dynamitegrizzly on FA

But ye, these two are part of The Showoffs, a budding electro-jazz band and their associated networking team, trying to make it big in the city while handling the day-to-day-struggles city life entails.

before bed bump

Haha, this is cute and has fairly nice expressions.

Goddamn this costume design is a bitch to draw.

You did well though, clothe design is excellent. Although I don't think her hairline/hair on the left most is in proper angle with her head (or atleast the hairline seems too high compared to the rest).

What brush are you using to get the crisp clean lines on the far right drawing (supposing you're using PS).

>I don't think her hairline/hair on the left most is in proper angle with her head (or atleast the hairline seems too high compared to the rest).
Ah, you're right thanks.

>What brush are you using to get the crisp clean lines on the far right drawing (supposing you're using PS).
Mangastudio actually. Just using the paint brush.

Dang. I been trying to stay away from CSP due to lack of certain features but it just seems like it's the best tool for getting clean nice lines. Should get LazyNezumi for PS I guess. Thanks, good luck with the design, would love to see it in color.

postan my Imp.

wow, nice

>I never posted them in these threads before but I might as well
Liar, I recognize that girl. Although she got wider since last time I saw her.

If I have, it must have only ever been one time a long time ago, I've been drawing 2/3s of them for a good while.
I (apparently mostly) ever only posted stuff in the Batman thread.

Maybe that's when I recognize her from.

Jam

Dabble

Cogs

Cute.
Very "cute"

>911

heh

I made a tumblr once just to follow you
(I kinda fap to sinikka sorry)

>haven't posted anything in like 50 years
I-I'm so sorry user. I swear I'll get it together

Uploads some lewds and all is forgiven

Heh. Ok then

WIP for a drawing of my two little monster buddies, Zaahir and Adelia. A hapless loser nerd and a rowdy playground bully that are inexplicably attached to each other.

I like these threads but don't really contribute, so here's an older OC I made for a rubberhose character tournament.

Her name is Vicky Velocity, the basic premise is that she's a super corrupt space police officer (or at least she tells everyone she's a police officer, nobody knows for sure), flying through a dangerous rubberhose version of 1920's space in a squad car ship constantly looking for a big score. Her uniform looks like crap because she's afraid to go back to space police headquarters for a new one because she's almost certain she'll be arrested.

That's really cute, thank you! You got a blog?

My niggas Edwin and Reilly. They're 2 superheros who chose the life of normal labor. Edwin is a detective's apprentice, and Reilly is an "entrepreneur". The series is called Super Zeros btw.

bump

cool dog

Bumping with some quick doodles of Vivian.

Love your style and their designs!

People would ship them.

posting the covers for the 2 stories I actually have pages for

Every story I write connects back to this main one in some way.

bonus unfinished cover draft for the first book in the GigaTRIGGR series

I see you are a spiral connoisseur, much like myself.

Holy crap is that Mary? I love it! I might actually have her use that outfit, too, it's really cute.

Who are you, kind user? I'd love to see more of your work.

bump

bump

heres a bump, stay alive

Bumping with doodles.

So in the previous thread I posted a group of orphans in a Victorian setting.Since the drawing was from a while a go I decided to start redrawing them one by one.This is Roy and he's basically the self proclaimed leader of the bunch simply because the others lack the courage and are either too shy or weird to think as straight and realistic as him.He's also pretty much the oldest.

Will scan and color later when I ink the sketch on the bottom

This looks incredibly familiar to me and I'm not sure why. Like it looks like something else I can't think of right now.

WIP sketch of Adrian, Savior, and Jay respectively. Trying to finish my file of incomplete sketches.

Might wanna be careful about the size of their heads, they're looking a bit too big. Try differentiating their faces better, too. Looks nice otherwise.

A wip of a character I thought of yesterday. The Underworlds king of clowns who can suck the color out of any person or thing, leaving them as solid, white statues.

Making a comic about a boy named Dirk and his companion; an enchanted lump of coal named Cinder. Almost done cleaning this up, would like some feedback!

Not necessarily a singular OC, but in a little personal setting I've made there's an order of "Monk Knights" and I'm really fond of drawing them. Here's one:

...and another. Not necessarily the same guy but same order/monastery.

bump?

bump

Finished up

Bump

I'm literally just making up shit now

Aw fuck it's sideways

Sorry for the cellphone pic. She's a diligent rookie robocop.

These are really cool. I'd love to see what you do with them.

Updating and keeping this thread alive

Pretty cute. Kinda reminds me of pajama sam.

Thanks user! I didn't notice those similarities until now

Completed pic of these two. Wonder what weird stuff they'll find out there in the desert?

Gorillaz?

have you ever tought of adding a pointy chin? would work better with the angular lines desu

yeah but are they item?

Actually not yet but Adelia is infatuated with Zaahir. She keeps it hidden but is still very touchy-feely with him. Zaahir won't admit it but he loves going on random adventures with her into the desert (and thinks she smells nice)
Hope that helps

that's so cute it made me happy

Thanks user. I love to draw and talk about these little goofs.

>Wonder what weird stuff they'll find out there in the desert?
GIANT FUCKING SCORPIONS

Not strictly any OC by my latest tabletop character.

Greetings from /tg/

Looks sick. What game are they from?

Are you the same person who posted that Furry Sorcerer awhile back? I'd love to know whatever brush settings you're using are. I wanna guess that it's SAI Painter but you seemed to have gotten the blending to be at the perfect mark.

Giant fucking scorpions are a must in desert settings
not the guy you were replying to but thanks for the unintentional suggestion, how could I not think of that before?

From a friend's homebrew game. He just opened his own store.

That's a big negative.

Giant scorpions, giant worms, wandering golems, ancient ruins; all the good stuff. I was very much inspired by the desert areas (and Bryyo) in the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Also holy fuck it's beautiful

Dammit, now I wish I got my homebrew game off the ground with my friends. They look adorable though. Cute and cool. Love the little antennae

I made an oc but can't upload pics of him so here's a wall of text.
Overrun Knight or Spore Knight used to be a goody two shoes adventurer who dug too deep, too greedily and ended up waking a prehistoric plant that spat a seed at his neck.
After slaughtering the last relic of an ancient species and making soup with it he decided it was time to get back home and stop with the adventure digging, for he was really fucking tired of "ancient evils".
What he didn't know was how to remove the seed from his neck, wich grew into a moderately big yellow-greenish spore sack wich started to reproduce by shitting out baby spores (also already able to reproduce).
The older spores grew bigger and learned how to mimic their "father" by growing big lumpy pseudo-limbs and a pair of hands and started teaching the smaller ones how to talk.

mfw inspired by super paper mario and splatoon for the desert creatures

Robot girls will be the downfall of us all.

reposting mine like a fucker

I was going for cute when I made him. Two of the limitations I picked at creation were Mute and Amnesia and the GM made quite a story around it. He was a former child soldier ordained to be the 'Walking Man' a sort of red telephone between Heaven and Hell. But someone stole his voice and memories. An absent Walking Man was causing fuckery in the worlds. I learned later another player had the title not too long ago but the character died so the torch passed to me.

bumpin.

What sort of world does she live in? I'm curious because I have a similar character

Hey, thanks! Not quite sure what I'd do with them, personally, but...well perhaps I/we will find out as I keep drawing them!

Hey co! I've always enjoyed these OC thread and thought I'd finally contribute. So I drew a few characters of my own.

I'll start off with these two. So I had this idea for a web-comic or cartoon or something about this little boy who has a super cynical outlook on the world and doesn't really want anything more than a simple life of an average kid, and his optimistic fun-loving teenage alien friend (adoptive brother?)

The premise would basically be the alien takes the boy out on a whole multitude of whacky adventures through space and just on earth too. Often against the boy's will. Meanwhile the Boy has to try to teach the alien about what is and isn't socially acceptable on earth.

I feel like there was potential here for a really funny web series of some sort but I've come to realize the whole premise basically just Rick and Morty with slightly different character traits. I do like these dumb little character designs though and I would like to do something with them but for now they're at a bit of a stand still in my ideas.

If anyone here could suggest anything that would be appreciated. More character designs incoming!

So these are my other two character designs. I would like to make some sort of adventure romance comic or animated series with a heavy focus on plot too.

Anyway about the characters;

The Boy (left) :
- He's younger than the girl (he's probably like somewhere between 13-15 )
- No idea about his name yet
- Blonde hair
- Winter clothes. They live in a cold climate
- Has only like two friends (I have ideas for what they look like too)
- He's a bit of a loser you'd find on r9k
- Talentless, almost a Charlie Brown-like failure at everything. But similarly to Charlie Brown has a kind heart and wants to do the right thing
- He's not very trusting towards other people
- Ge's got a crush on the girl

The Girl :
- She's older, probably at least 16 but no older than 18. They need to go to the same high-school.
- Her name MUST begin with an L, this is important to plot details in my head which I don't want to reveal yet. Ideas are; Lara, Laura, Lisa, Lyssa, Lauren. Sometime like that.
- She appears to be hiding something from the boy (she's not what she seems)
- VERY nice to the boy and genuinely likes him. To what extent is unknown.
- She's a lot more outgoing and confident than the boy character. Often being the one getting them into trouble
- She just moved into the boy's town with her family and approached him to befriend
- fucks around with paranormal shit
- Either brown or ginger hair. Not yet fully decided.

So anyway, opinions on these two? If I ever do some sort of web series about these two it would be a lot more story focused and less comedic in nature as opposed to my previous idea. I'm not sure about the setting or anything. All I know is it's a snowy climate. I'm thinking of setting it in some isolated American mountain town. There will be a supernatural side to the series too. And a big mystery. I've got it all planned out in my head and I have for a few years now.

are the adventures limited to space or will there be also other kinds of worlds?
I suggest dividing the stories in Adventures on Earth, Adventures in Space and Adventures with both having important roles

male italian and spanish names are usually an easy way to get a good name for male characters, I suggest Marco, Lorenzo or Pasqualo. While for the girl I suggest Lucinda because that's the only worthy name with an L tbhfam. Also dark brown hair. What if what she's hiding is her r9k side?
The general premise is nothing too new but you could get something breddy rad out of this imo

bump

is it just me or these threads are becoming more regular now? before i used to see one of these only once a month

since i started living a lot i don't have a lot of time to draw comic pages but thse threads are a good excuse to draw little thingsi hope i can finish this pic and give it a background

neat i like the colors

Oh no, I drew something dumb.

bump

Just some centaur express workers.
Thinking of it like a bus service for a fantasy world.

Bump

is this a play on the pony express?

Once again, lookin good

Fucking yes, that's it! Thanks user.

Dipper and Wendy.

Bump

Here is a WIP

bump

I wanted to show another OC of Mine, her mine is Paulinda Shewoods aka Mete-Arms. She's a super hero oc I created years ago.

Has Cred Forums ever tried to come together as a group and make a comic/animation?

Here's my latest drawing of her.
Because of the Meteor crash she saw that give her powers she now has super strength thanks to that.

That's actually pretty rad

i'm into it is there more?

Thanks man. I wanted to do more of her later this week.

How strong?

What did you expect, She's pretty as I would say Supergirl and She-Hulk.

What sort of information should I include on the character sheets I'm working on? What would you all like to see/

i drew her and i ended up making her look insane

still cute

sorry for poor art though

Thanks for the drawing, user.

Lookin good dabble. A side view of her head would be nice for reference.
What does her skull look like?

I've got this! I'm just curious what people would be interested in seeing on the sheet.

I drew a shit ton of stuff today, this was the result.

I'm giving my beetle a rest for a while...

Maybe some specific character traits? Some hobbies or weird character quirks are always nice to see.

Wanted to try something a tiny bit more serious. I love drawing these guys happy, but sometimes a little angst is fun too. Here's Adelia and her neat dagger sword she found. Matches her eyes. The desert's rough so you gotta defend yourself somehow.

Late night bump