New Iron Fist set pics

So they just shot some scenes in Central Park yesterday and I was there. Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

onlocationvacations.com/category/daily-filming-locations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks op

I spoke with the director of the episode and he was pretty excited, said the fights will be the best choreography you can on TV

If you guys wanna see them shooting find out for the schedule. The name of the project is "Kick"

Here
onlocationvacations.com/category/daily-filming-locations/

Surprised you were able to talk to him. Is he a notable TV director? Heard Co AoS showrunner's brother would direct an ep.

Are those people cast or crew?

I spoke to him unknowingly, thought he was only some guy from the crew. I don't know him but probably someone from TV like you said.

Yeah they're all "cast", if you consider drones cast.

Thank god that cheating slut Misty isn't in this.

>Cheating slut

Nah, senpai.

>Left Danny after false positive pregnancy
>Decided to end it all together with Danny instead of reconciling
>Started a relationship with Paladin (aka I will kidnap and kill children for money)
>Eventually left Paladin and current in relationship guy that talks to birds
>Told Danny to fuck off when he called her from prison

love the curly hair

He is playing Iron Fist? Oh thank god, I was afraid that they were going to race bend him. Marvel Movie/Netflix is still based and awesome compared to the comics.

This looks like the poster of a quirky indie romcom.

Last one

Hopefully he'll bone her

The loss of a (potential) child is hard, I guess. She didn't cheat, though, and they broken up amicably. Agree with Connor from the Iron Fist Podcast, though. She left him, because he can be an "emotional time bomb", but aren't couples meant to try to stick together, through it?

Fix that grip and stance

if they aren't as good as into the badlands into the trash it goes

And the redhair bear.
Finn is a cute. And definitely seems like the rich handsome white child that should be Danny in looks. Even in Hobo looks he's alright.

I think the cast guy may have done the good choice, honestly.

It's going to be weird with the probably slipping accent, but whatever. I don't really mind, and I'm not american to begin with.

Yes. Supposedly.
And Misty was supposedly the more stable person in the pair, I think.
Seems she wasn't stable enough to bear with an emotionally breaking Danny.

I guess we still have Luke. In he we trust.
And Jess is becoming more and more amicable, it seems.

Colleen's English, too.

>Redheaded bear
Who?

Was the breaking up even related to the false pregnancy in the lasted run? I don't know, because Walker refers to Misty as Danny's Ex-Girlfrend and not Ex-Fiancé.

did they do casting using episodes of GOT?

Finns bear hair is kinda copper colored. Here were I live, that would be redhair. But I guess it's just a local thing.

I know it was afterwards, but I don't really know. I remember that they both were kinda flirting again in either IIF or TLW. I cannot remember which one of the two, tho. It was a scene with hydra ninjas, or something. I think it was TLW and they maybe were zombie ninjas.

>bear
Beard.

Facial hair.
Me. English. Not.

I thought you were referring to a big, hairy ginger guy, and I was very confused.

I'm interested in seeing how they do his mask justice. It's just a cloth mask, it's not like it has lenses in it or anything. I feel like lenses would look strange.

IIF, Zombie Ninjas were TLW and Misty wasn't in that. By saying she's his Ex-girlfriend, it's like they are not acknowledging that their relationship got further than that, to near marriage. Is the Chi-baby still canon?

Yes, that's my dumb English lacking letters for you.
I'm very sorry, user. Although, having a bigass red headed bear-like fairy would be awesome. With a purple tutu.

>Is the Chi-baby still canon?
No idea, honestly.

It's probably not what he's referring to, but she DID cheat on him in the 80's Power Man & Iron Fist. I'm not being spouting memes either, she was outright shown in bed with another man.

I guess they could have his eyes glow when he uses his powers.

Wait, when? Who?!

No biggy.

Christopher Priest's (before he changed his name) run on Power Man & Iron Fist. Guy was a cop called "Tyrone King", but was secretlyMaster Khan, a powerful Sorcerer, worshipped in K'un Lun as a god, who had his plans foiled by Iron Fist no less than three times

But the purple tutu stays, right?

Danny fought HYDRA in Fraction's Immortal Iron Fist. He wrote them as exes that never quite got over each other.

>reminder that owning a katana doesn't make you more knowledgable than people whose jobs it is to train people how to hold and use weapons

So it was in IIF then.
I remembered the scene itself, but not the details.

>MCU Fat Cobra is a gay ginger
Marvel went to far this time desu

They better not pull some DD shit and reveal his costume at the very end

Their on month 6 of 7 and Danny still isn't clean-shaven. What do you think?

That he wears the costume with facial hair?

I thought Tyrone was after they first broke up. I must be remembering things wrong.

>Doubt.jpg

They do it for everybody, even though for Danny it doesn't make sense. He returns to America already being the Iron Fist, but he has an iPod in this so you know they're changing the lore. Who's he gonna get it from? Orson Randall?

No, she was still technically dating Danny. Colleen was PISSED.

Is that when she thought he was dead? If not what the fuck was she thinking? Why?

Is he gon get some fuck from her?

They look very close in that pic, don't they?

No, Danny didn't "die" until later on. In fact, the fake Danny only JUST replaced him when this talk is happening, so she cheated on the real Danny!

Is he gonna fuck Misty or is Marvel gonna force her and Luke together.

So far, it looks like he's gonna be with Colleen. Luke is going to be dating Misty in his series, but with Jessica really only being famous for being the mother of his kid, who knows if that'll stick.

Luke bones Misty, and hooks up with Claire and apparently Joy and Colleen will be Danny's joint love interests.

Were they on a break, though? She didn't straight up cheat, did she? What's the context here?

They were "on a break" in the sense that the writer hadn't used her up until the revelation that she was cheating on him, while he was freaking out that he was dying of radiation-induced cancer, does that count?

>Luke is banging the black women
Of fucking course, why would i expect anything different and honestly i like how they shipped Claire off as soon as a black superhero show got greenlight. On top of there being a different night nurse in Dr. Strange
Trash. MistyXDanny for life

>apparently Joy and Colleen will be Danny's joint love interests.

Huh, as much as I think Misty should be endgame, Danny and Joy could be interesting depending on how they play it.

I don't know if that's better or worse.

Probably had a childhood crush on her, when he was ten.

An article is already calling Colleen his love interest. Lol.

> :(

That's not cheating, though.

That's ending one relationship and moving onto another.

Of course they are. Misty isnt going nowhere near him in the foreseeable future.
So much for Marvel's racemixing fetish

Well, at least Claire Temple is an actual Luke Cage love interest, even if that one was a doctor not a nurse.

I'm sure they will, just not yet. Seems like everyone's getting at least two (potential) love interests. I just hope they don't make Misty and Colleen into Slick sisters. No Bueno.

It's Arrow.

One article was speculating about Iron Fist having intimate scenes between Danny and Colleen, like in JJ and LC.

I don't even want to entertain the idea.
>He should be pure for Misty.