ITT: Great shows that Cred Forums told you were garbage

ITT: Great shows that Cred Forums told you were garbage.

This captures the spirit of the original while updating it much better than "Mystery Inc." did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eNq6Yr5HMk
youtube.com/watch?v=9sKk9Bh4GDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legend of Korra

Teen Titans Go

It has decent humour, look past the fact it's not what you know Teen Titans as and it's pretty light hearted stuff that knows not to take itself too seriously with some decent gags.

But that show is garbage.

You listened to the wrong portion of Cred Forums if you think Cred Forums said it was bad. I've been saying it's great since it came out. So have many others. The complaint I see the most about it is that it looks like family guy, but that's just art style.

I wouldn't say this is garbage, but it's certainly not "great" passable maybe.

This show is just garbage.

It does, but Mystery Inc. was still great and I liked it more. I like Be Cool too though.

It's good. Just the visuals take some time getting used to, but the animation isn't that bad despite the character designs.

youtube.com/watch?v=6eNq6Yr5HMk

not an argument

Mystery Inc and Be Cool are both great, but for different reasons. Everything Mystery Inc is weak in, Be Cool excels in, and vice versa. Be Cool has objectively the best Daphne ever, while I think Mystery Inc had the best Fred ever.

Well, Be Cool Scooby Doo perfected the formular. The early shows had many errors and unlogic conclusions they still give me headaches.

>captures the original feeling

Look I don't mind the show, but doesn't really do that. Plus the show was decent for the first few episodes but got old

If they wanted me to like it, they shouldn't of made it look like it was drawn by Seth MacFarlane.

What's New Scooby Doo did it much better.
You're right about Mystery Inc. tho.

i don't know if this is bait or bad taste

>got old
That's really my only problem. The jokes are funny but its formulaic as all hell.

>Lilo & Stitch
>Class of 3000
>Ozzy & Drix
>JIMMY NEUTRON
>A PUP NAMED FUCKING SCOOBY DOO
>ALL OF THIS RANKED ABOVE DEXTER'S LAB

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS HOT BUCKET OF NONSENSE

I mean, if you're talking about the re-launch of Dexter's Lab, it sort of makes sense, but Dexter's Lab in its prime deserves to be ranked higher than it is.

First episode of this show was hilarious.

Second one was alright.

Third and everything after...euuuuruughgghrug

>This captures the spirit of the original while updating it much better than "Mystery Inc." did.

Yeah but mystery inc. was trash, so you're not really saying anything but "at least this show isn't garbage." Which, to be fair, it's not. Not that it's good, either.

Who made this list?

Why is Zatch Bell even on there?

Is Eddsworld really that good?

Cred Forums never said this was garbage

Best show currently airing on CN.

This will make for excellent bait in the future.

It already does.

>Gumball not being up with Steven Universe
>Chowder not being in the green
Holy shit, this is possibly the shitties taste I have ever seen in cartoons ever.

>scooby doo is entertaining
Stop this meme

That right there was made by Cred Forums's favorite cartoon reviewer Mr. Enter

youtube.com/watch?v=9sKk9Bh4GDc

So is this just a person with bad taste or was this deliberately made to be bait?

And in the end, is there really that much of a difference?

see Enter truly has the shittiest taste.

Bad taste,MrEnter made that list for his DeviantArt.

I'm a bona fide toy buying faggot ass brony and even I think it's insane to put MLP FiM above Billy & Mandy.