So, are we gonna ignore the fact that Gumball did a crossover with Clarence, Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa?

So, are we gonna ignore the fact that Gumball did a crossover with Clarence, Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa?

youtu.be/wKcEQOBdB5M

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Amazing-World-of-Gumball-Season-4
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ONHPi1GCtok
youtube.com/watch?v=NtUHD6F5dFI
twitter.com/TerrellRansomJr/status/775118753889595392
toonzone.net/forums/threads/cartoon-network-september-2016-premiere-info.5561291/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, because it was stupid and made little sense.

All they did was treat their window like a television, and flip between cartoons.

Yeah and if Steven Universe showed up you guys would be like OMG BEST SCENE EVER!

Post the mega then.

You sure are obsessed with Steven Universe.

Well, the episode is out online.
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Amazing-World-of-Gumball-Season-4

Also, why did they add the episode in the season 4 playlist I have no idea.

What do you mean by that?

You sure are obsessed with Steven Universe.

I got a giggle from UG getting run over by the RV.

No thanks, that show us overrated.

You sure aren't obsessed with Steven Universe.

Yeah so what?
Cry me a river, dickface.

You bring it up in every thread you are in.

You're looking for S05E04, The Boredom.

Season 1 and 2 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ

Season 3, 4, and 5 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w

Official Comics:
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA

It's a cameo, OP, not a crossover.

Learn the difference.

The fuck are you talkin' bout? You must've mistaken me for another user.

Cameo or not it's still a crossover.

In "The Guy" Gumballs's VA sounds a bit different.

Are they going to get new VAs again?

>t. keyboard warrior

>waaaaaaa

I don't think so. I'm for certain sure Darwin will get a new VA soon (his current VA is nearly past the point of no return of sounding like a child) but Jacob is a different case. He was growing up and his voice was deepening/cracking in a puberty-esque fashion for a short time but for some reason, he hasn't been doing either for over a year now. I think I have an answer of this that even Cred Forums would consider shocking and insane.

You want to find out, just scroll over the spoilers.

Now are you ready for sure to hear it. Right... I believe that Jacob Hopkins has been casterated or put on growth halting medication since his first signs of becoming a man became shown.

For me it's the complete other way around, Darwin sounds exactly the same for me since his new VA took over while it's very noticeable on gumball's voice just how deeper it got.

There won't be a much point in a VA change anymore if Gumball is indeed dead set to end after season 6.

This. Fucking THIS.

Although it can technically be called a "crossover" (implication of the towed house "crossing over" different cartoon shows on the road), it's not really a crossover unless the main characters themselves interact at each other over some unified story or plot.

>another week until another Nicole episode

I'm more talking about the actual VA's here and their voice progressions. Remember, these episodes that are airing were probably recorded around a year ago, back when Terral's voice was barley cracking.

Here were Jacob and Terral around the time The Guy was recorded:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONHPi1GCtok

Here is Jacob from one to two weeks ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=NtUHD6F5dFI

Here is Terral from less than a week ago:
twitter.com/TerrellRansomJr/status/775118753889595392

Man they grown already. It's like yesterday since they've debuted as new VA's for the show.

Interesting...

Penny a cutie!

I fucking hated that song, I didn't enjoy sitting through it at all.

>Penny gif
run out of ideas or things to post?

No no. It's the same username, right there on the screen

quit stealing my username, it's not cool

she's cute, also stop it faggot with stealing my username

>it's a "what if Nicole married someone other than Richard" episode

Pls don't summon him, pls don't summon him, pls don't summon "him"...

What "him"?

What you got against Penny?

>Teri's "naked" dream
pic
>ballpit scene
>that dialogue when Gumball got uprooted
>nekkid monkey
[sexual humor intensifies]

It was neat.

>The tent scene
>Attached gif

Something went wrong with uploading.

You sure are obsessed with hating Steven Universe. Maybe you should draw hate art and post it on deviantart?

Let me clear this out alright. I don't hate Steven Universe, I think the show is alright. But what I dislike is it's overly obsessed fanbase. If anything is slapped with Steven's name on it people will praise the hell outta of it like it's the holy mozes of animation.

those kind of fanbases are more like religious cults to me. Those fans can't take valid judgments, and they will annihilate anything that tries to oppose them.

Which post brought it into this Gumball thread?

>comments on the CN upload of the clip mad steven universe wasn't there
>also adventure time
so for once they don't opt for adventure time references, and don't care for SU, and it's a big deal
jesus christ, i thought it was great they DIDN'T do AT, I don't really care about SU, but AT has enough shit getting attention

this one?

Then there is the obsessive weirdo.

No new episode next week. It's being preempted by a WBB rerun.

The Choices isn't airing the week after either, the episode meant for this week is airing instead.

Source?

He's right. The Choices, a Nicole episode, will air on the 29th.

toonzone.net/forums/threads/cartoon-network-september-2016-premiere-info.5561291/

Unless you know the person, can you please say something that doesn't directly categorize the user's gender?

what?

Actually, both The Choices and The Vision are going to air on the 29th as a special 2 parter aired alongside a new Regular Show, a 2 part TTG special, a new Clarance and the 2 part permiere of Mighty Magisword.

That's interesting.