Cred Forums vs Cred Forums

Is there a single comic book character that could defeat saitama?

GG no re.

Franklin richards.

Howdy doody, son?

Yes, just because Cred Forums and Cred Forums like to jack off gag characters that doesn't make them the strongest

Uncle Grandpa. He's infinite and immortal, and physics don't apply to him.

what if there is or there is not?

Hey you. Cut that out.

>Is there a single comic book character that could defeat saitama?
No, now stop asking already.

*BUZZZZZZZZZZ*
WRONNG!
NO OME CAN BEAT

ONNNNNEEEEE
PAUWNCH
MAAAAAAAAAAN
!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE
MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEE
MAAAAAAAAAAAAN

XD
LOL

Eat shit.

Cred Forums is full of reality warpers. There's no way he can beat them.

SAITAMA IS MY HUSBANDO!!!
NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM! HE ISSIMPLY THE BEST!!!!
BETTER THAN ALLLL THE REST!!!

I WANT SAITAMA TO IMPREGNANT ME!!!
LOL

Could Saitama defeat himself?

WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
HOW CAN YOB BE SO WRRRRRREEREROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG????!?!
HE WILL DESTROY HALD THE UNIFERSE!!! THE PART BEHND HIM!!!! LMAO XD LOL.

I KOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH

You do know Superman is an existing character?

Invisible Woman

Can't punch suffocation

Actually yes.
This is John Longdick. He's now a Cred Forums character because I'm a westerner and I just made him up.

His powers are maximum and he just wins by default. Even if he's not present in the discussion.
He could make Saitama cry.
Now fuck off and be autistic somewhere else with your powerlevel faggotry.

Anyone with magic.

i dont think you get the point of the character

None of them have any actual power. They're lines on a screen. The gag character whose joke amounts to "can beat anyone in a fight and no one can hurt him" has more symbolic power than any character who doesn't have that joke inherent to them. Any two characters with that same gag make the argument "who would win" even more useless than it usually is because they'll always be equally matched. These threads are stupid but "he would lose because his story isn't serious like the cartoon stories I prefer" is even dumber.

If he even still needs to breath though.

Weeeeeell now I wouldn't say thaaat

CLEARLY I FERIOR!!!!!!!

OoooooooooOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

WRONG!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, WROOOONG. IT WOULD BE FUNNIER IF OPM WON!!!

I literally only see people being ironically obnoxious about OPM

HE'S UNBEATABLE!!!?!?!!!
HE WIIIIINS WITH ONE PUNCB!!!!
HE WILL PWN ALL CHALLENGERS!!!!!!!!!!

No retard, the joke is that he's one punch man.

Fuck off.

Fuck off autist.

OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUNCHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHN

HE'S SO FUNNY!!!????

Yes same as evvery other tine this is poted.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEES

I LOVE SAITAMEME!!!!

>its a people think Dr Manhattan is high level
Watch as he does the impossible, blasting street levels

He's clearly fucking are dipshit.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEES

EEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEESMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEES

MEMESMEMESMEMESMEMESMEMESMEMSEMEMSMEMEMSEMEMSMEMEMSMEMSMEMSMEMSMEMSMEMSMEMSMEMSMEKSMEMSMEMEMSMEKSMEKSM

KKKKKKEEEEEEEEK

Dr Manhattan doesn't even have to touch him to kill him. He doesn't even have to be near him

Ones with mind control powers or who can attack at a distance?

An shot from Hawkeye or Bullseye could put him out of commission.

>The gag character whose joke amounts to "can beat anyone in a fight and no one can hurt him" has more symbolic power than any character who doesn't have that joke inherent to them.
This right here. The joke is that Saitama literally can not lose to anyone. It doesn't matter how stupidly powerful or invincible a character sounds on paper because as soon as you put them in the OPM universe, all it takes is one punch from Saitama to kill them. Which is what ultimately makes these types of threads pointless.