ANGELA ANACONDA DIGIVOLVE TO

ANGELAMON

Other urls found in this thread:

actar.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/summer-wars-versus-the-second-digimon-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7zPdizrqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stomach, commence LCL dump.

This bitch got nothing on Beelzebumon

I never thought i'd have to see this again.

Am I the only one who likes Angela Anaconda?

Yes

Weird. I liked it as a kid. I would probably hate it if I watched it again.

I just started rewatching Digimon Adventure today too. What an odd coincidence

I've been trying to get through 02 for the better part of a year.
I just got to Chimeramon's introduction.

Angela Anaconda was the Cred Forums of Saturday morning cartoons

Same here.

Loved it as a kid. Probably fucking despise it now.

I watched Our War Game again recently. Still great.

Still haven't got around to watching the sub version.

There's some changed things like what some of the emails Tai and Izzy get sent say, and the whole stabbing Diaboromon through the head thing. It's worth checking out just for the blu ray version, I was surprised by how much Gabumon's voice is similar to the japanese version.

>Izzy jacking off

>But what we didn't know at the time was that our new friend Willis was also in the theater going "What the fuck is this Angela Anaconda shit?"

why do u have to trigger me like this

How?

Why is everything that comes from Canada shit?

>I watched Our War Game again recently. Still great.
Have you seen Summer Wars?

anyone have a drive of the new movie in english? that thing will make digimon Cred Forums again

I went to a theatrical release of Digimon Adventure tri last night

There was a Top 5 Digimon list before the premiere that was hosted by some chick who works for Crunchyroll I guess and I was wondering the entire time if it was worse than this or not.

At least Angela Anaconda could pronounce "Digimon" right.

Diaboromon saying "Willis" at the end kinda fucked me up as a kid.

>Recently go to my local theater which was showing the first part of Digimon Tri's dub.
>Expect no one to show up.
>The theater was filled with smelly autists and tumblrinas.
>Expect the movie to start off with Angela Anaconda.
>It did not.
>Expect the score to be switched out with Ska from the nineties.
>It was all shitty Japanese Butt-Rock.
That night was full of disappointments.

>mfw Matt cucked his bro

Matt's a fucking cunt. The whole show he'd just fly off the handle and get violent with Tai. I'm surprised they were still friends at the end of the series and into Tri.

Nigga, do you live in New Hampshire.

Not him, but If I had to guess it, I'd say it's because nobody liked it, but it kept being shoved in our faces.
I really don't know why they gave it so much air time, showed those making-of commercials, and even shilled it in the beginning of the fucking Digimon movie, the Pokémon of the early 2000's.
Why were they trying to make us like it so much?

Yes the film only premiered in New Hampshire. Good job.

In Tri,i Sora is hot for both.
It would be wise to have a threesome at this point.

I didn't think it was having a wide release since it's been out for awhile. Calm down.

I will not you New Hampshire-living son of a bitch.

You're just jealous of all of my FREEDOM up here.

I just wish the world was free of you is all.

I think you have us confused with Massachusetts.

Them too

Screw all y'all

Hey man. New England's the shit. Get outta here.

>New England's shit
Fixed that for you ya illiterate clam chowder lovin' fruitcake

Where you from then? No one's better than us and our lobsters, chowder and paaahhhhty plattas.

>Where you from then?
Not from any of the places mentioned previously, thank Christ.

I went last night too. I was pretty pleased with the voice acting not being complete garbage and that they had a lot of the original cast return.

>It was all shitty Japanese Butt-Rock.
Man, that's some bullshit right there. Go get Reel Big Fish to redo the soundtrack. I doubt they're doing much of anything these days.

Yeah, replacing Butter-Fly with that other thing was a troublesome start (and an odd choice, when everything else was untouched), but I'm surprised these were the same people who had fucked up every other season of the show so thoroughly.

I never watched this show except for that clip.
Why do people hate her so much?

For me its the voice

obnoxious voice, obnoxious mannerisms, weird to look at, really weak humor

I already knew about the atrocious theme song from the dub trailer they put out that only had the song and no actual dub. I would've rather had the original digimon dub theme song if we couldn't get butter-fly. Hell I'd have settled for the DigiRap over what we got.

digimon tri isnt out yet in our country, anyone have a link

Alright Cred Forumsmrade-poos get back to the subject of this thread; talking about how great I, Angela Anaconda am!

I dated a woman in college.

She was basically an adult version of Angela Anaconda, except she had blonde hair and glasses.

She had the same odd sense of humor and grating voice and laugh.

I thought that it was marginally better than either of those, but then again my recollection of it is vague since the digital stream the theater was using blanked out halfway through and didn't come back on until it was over.

rough

Go search nyaa.

No.

I only like it because it makes me nostalgic for Junie B. Jones who has the same speech pattern as Angela and a nearly identical rival.

It's so nice, they made it twice!

actar.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/summer-wars-versus-the-second-digimon-movie/

I actually wanted to like Summer Wars, too. I went it, knowing nothing, other than people really liked it. But about a quarter way through the movie it hit me, "This movie just Our War Game! Except it's not good!"

Of course, it makes sense, as both films have the same director, but there's a difference between a spiritual successor and a carbon copy. Summer Wars is Our War Game, but longer, and dumber. Maybe if I'd never seen the OWG first, I'd have enjoyed it, but as it is, I found it to be a boring retread, and I don't understand the love some people have for it.

>looks up what this movie is out of curiosity
>gets super ultra hyped because I was the huuuuuugest digimon nerd back in the day, like had activity books, trading cards, temporary tatoos, and digimon crayons huge
>loves the heck out of adventure
>finds out the film is being shown live somewhere within reasonable driving distance
>looks up show times
>finds out it was a one-night event that occured the other day

I would be disappointed, but "finding out about awesome things literally moments after it's too late" has happened to me such an unbelievably large amount of times in the past, pretty much for my entire life, that I really can't say I'm surprised by this all.

>mfw gonna preorder my yo-kai watch tickets
I've had the same shit happen to me where I miss out on stuff days after it happened. But not this time!

Would have been a stronger movie if the climax didn't revolve around a Japanese game that I'd never heard of.

It was worth going to the theater just to see Sora's bare feet.

>MFW Namco Bandai has finally got it through their heads that kids don't give a flying fuck about Digimon and are too busy with Pokemon and Yokai Watch, and is now FINALLY aiming the IP at older audiences with Tri and recent games.

>implying Bamco doesn't want the Yokai Watch audience

A decent amount of kids around here are Digimon fans (probably thanks to Netflix). I have a Digimon tattoo and I get a surprising amount of kids that recognize it.

desu Digimon is just kind of dead in general though

I found out about this a month in advance and drove three hours to some shitty theater. Their projector broke before the movie even started.

Anyone else here find Tri to be a bit boring so far?

Shit hits the fan next week with the premire of movie 3.

Is it next week? Dang. How time flies.

>Completely cut major plot involving Wendigomon/Cocomon age-regressing the Humans until they die.
>Except that one bit where the 02 cast age regress for no reason.
>Cut Mimi hanging out with TK and Kari.
>Cut all of the original Humans from last part of film.
Whymon.

>my dad took me to see the Digimon movie when I was a kid
>expected to hate it
>apparently enjoyed Our War Games to the point he still remembers it years later

I liked Summer Wars, but watching it after watching Our War Game just makes the family lul moments seem like filler keeping you away from the action. I gather that the family aspect was the point, but I prefer the plot-driven action scenes, which Our War Game is pretty much a marathon of.

Because they only wanted to adapt the first two until some faggot insisted they do Hurricane Touchdown as well. It was too long to be part of a set of three, so they were all cut to ribbons so it could be included when it's barely watchable in the first place.

They should have waited and had the second Diaboromon one be the third act if they needed one.

>They should have waited and had the second Diaboromon one be the third act if they needed one.
That really would have made more sense, but I guess they wanted to promote the new characters who's show was going to be airing soon.

I like her on account of her being so likeable!

>I guess they wanted to promote the new characters who's show was going to be airing soon.
If I remember correctly the movie came out just before Magnamon appeared in the show.

I remember getting so hyped to see the Digimon movie in theaters and then THIS SHIT played before it

As if to remind us how fucking retarded and autistic we were for going to see this movie.

Fuck you Angela, you gave me regret and doubt. You rent-a-South Park nigga

Hmm, I guess it aired earlier in the US. UK here.

ANGELAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think it was before Raidramon appeared in the 02 dub because Raidramon showed up in the movie and I was like what the fuck is that Armor Evolution

I read this in Bill Burr's voice.

Delete this

IIRC, the movie dub came out the day before Raidramon appeared. It was kind of neat as a kid going on Saturday opening weekend, fresh off seeing him appear on TV in the morning, then show up on the big screen later that same day.

Stream where?

No one's posted this yet? youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7zPdizrqk