Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=bVYx2ziXCLY
youtube.com/watch?v=TE-vqmskcPc
youtube.com/watch?v=xauxGqfbCuI
dead-carl-artblog.tumblr.com/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/04/when-daydreaming-replaces-real-life/391319/
ukadult.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7LiYW8ZCqGI
imgur.com/a/BXqkj
youtube.com/watch?v=QQX4lG2WMHc
youtu.be/WhRwCTClN_Q
youtu.be/oiWEnwckXVo
youtu.be/QKQY9ZEzBUA
youtu.be/GvsrACGH_dA
youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4
youtube.com/watch?v=6H1qJ6ACDSI
youtube.com/watch?v=7_CvVf9yflU
discord.gg/gYZHA
youtube.com/watch?v=orFnntBUCnA
youtube.com/watch?v=JZKVA9NiJUQ
nyong-choi.tumblr.com/post/150508475376/human-au
youtube.com/watch?v=_jhZlXLlibI
youtube.com/watch?v=n78SRK1TzvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=THduWvlKZAI
youtube.com/watch?v=TzZcU9W2h94
youtu.be/9ccsxo52q2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Poel

Here we go.

Why is Steven such a beta?
Why is he so reluctant to squash a bug?

I want to marry Lapis

Doing some silly sketches, request

Fucking grammar nazi cricket.

this show is on hiatus

Gems in court.

peridot sleep with thicc

welcome back, fuckos.

Pearl pointing with a gun at the word HIATUS

>Rise and shine, Mister Universe. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mister Universe. Wake up and... *smell the ashes*...

So this the last thread before the /trash/ relocation?

garnet giving futa Opal a footjob. you could post it on /trash/

Indexer did nothing wrong

>Not leg Pearl giving the footjob

>futa

Reminder that the character designs in the final show are all hideous geometric skeletons made of rudimentary shapes with no natural integration or refinement

How do they keep getting away with this?

okay

That Leg is too thicc

post best ship

It was a cool looking beetle
Also what if it was related to the heaven beetles

Things you'll never tell anybody:
I recently started learning how to play the guitar because watching Steven Universe made me want to have fun playing music.

Yellow Diamond holding up a giant boombox playing the corruption song.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

They wanted garnet to be that way

As with every other cartoon that's currently on tv

Twinkies came back, why can't Lion Lickers?

every day is thicc thursday on my calendar

Lion Lickers never left, they're right there.

Guys, I had a thought

Blue diamond is modeled after an arabian sorceress. In The 1001/Arabian Nights, sorceresses almost always did the same thing: they would sprinkle someone who displeased them with pure while singing in a dead language and the person would turn into an animal

Meanwhile, the corruption song was very explicitly called a power of the diamonds, NOT a bomb

are you thinking what I'm thinking?

>anything but futa

Jasper made me gay

It was cookie cat that went away. Lion lickers were the replacement all that brilliant first-episode foreshadowing lost...

Two right hands

That's my point.

You're in luck! Jasper is in effect a man! So you still like dudes!

Cause at least their animation errors are fun and blatant

UH, I need more thicc amy.

Everyone, man and woman alike, goes gay for jasper.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Do you use Rocksmith? It's really great.

oh yeah

>with pure while singing in a dead language
now i'm really curious about the word you left out

Lapis single-handedly made my love of backs into a full-blown back fetish

So is Onion autistic?

Mine came from another source.

are all of amethyst's problems over now

Is everyone's problems over now?

What comes next

Water. pure water

Nah, I'm using Justin Sandercoe's website for free beginner lessons. I'll probably look into Rocksmith though, sounds interesting.
My fingers are finally starting to callus up, so that's a neat milestone.

I still like Peridot's old design. And Blue Diamond's, Sugilite's, and Rose's. Are they really that bad? I can understand why some people dislike a few, but there's also great designs.

>Amethyst problems
Maybe not, she'll eventually have another confrontation with Jasper

>everyone's problems
Garnet had no problems. Pearl seems to still have a problem with Rose. Lapis is full of problems.

Lappy makes me happy

I am not full-blown but I fantisize about licking woman's backs and rubbing my dick on them
Pretty much but at least he has Steven.

>what comes next

can someone post "rose you're black?!"

Yeah, none of there problems are resolved yet.
And Garnet herself may not have issues but since her components have been ignoring theirs for probably the past 5750 years, it may come up soon.

>tfw you learned several songs on the guitar
>tfw they even make you feel better when you're down, "Here Comes a Thought" is like splashing cold water on your face
>tfw you don't know how to answer if a family member asks where you learned it from

Best edits

Amy still has a future sister arc with Jasper. Pearl needs to get the fuck over herself.
Lapis is full of PTSD and self-loathing.
Jasper is full of PTSD, self-loathing, and dog AIDS.
Peridot is starting to learn not to be so fucking autistic.
Garnet needs a leadership arc.
Steven is becoming clinically depressed after realizing his life is a lie and he has no friends.

Any more requests?

Who's Rose? My name is Soos.

pffft

thank you

A buff lady walked in to order something while I was at work the other day and I fell in love with her. I want to have a foursome with Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Lawrence and Serena Williams. Ladies give me vapours now and I don't even try to fight it. My gayness for Jasper has evolved into something much more.

Feed Amethyst, she looks like she's going to starve any second now even if she is a gem.

Someone post "Pearl is Trains."

Please don't post your art again.

Can mods just kill this shitfest please, waiting another week won't amount to shit.

Will Steven Universe ever have a memorable villain? Kinda disappointed by Yellow Diamond but it's too soon to tell.

I'm excited for White Diamond though.

Stop this.

>nigga shattered my mommy

g-genderbent lapis?

Are these redraw requests like i was doing before? Will try these later but was looking for non redraw ones right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVYx2ziXCLY

YD has only appeared for like 2 minutes and her irrational hatred for the Earth is now justified by the death of her sister(?). There will be no villains anyway just big misunderstandings.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

why

To be fair, Yellow Diamond didn't know Steven and the others were there. All she did was chew out, and then try to kill, Peridot.

We've not really seen anything from her yet.

>amedot shippers
mmh

>"STOP SINGING!"
Kek. Thanks broski.

Wow she is way too thin

Hope White Diamond is some thanos type figure, above the other diamonds and literally straight up the strongest being in the universe.

anyone got stuff for my inner autistic child to color with shitty flats out of boredom during chemical-mandated insomnia?

What would happen if all three diamonds fused?

Graphene?
Black Diamond?
Crazy-ass final boss-esque monstrosity?

I don't care as long as she's badass and acts like Ragyo Kiryuin

Blood diamond.

Sardonyx is without a doubt the worst fusion so far.

Try coloring this?

Brilliant

Carbonado, aka black diamond

blood diamond isn't a type of stone you moron. It refers to to the ethical conditions under which it was procured

>Is everyone's problems over now?
Add new characters to present more problems.

>Mystery Girl
>Mr.Frowny
>Onion's Friends

Are you sure you didn't just hit puberty

2/3 are gone and done

Who else:
>Peridot's manager
HOWEVER once Homeworld notices the gems it's alllllll over

The only character that could present problems there is Mystery Girl.

Realtalk:

Is Marty a snerson? He rose through the ranks in the music industry really quickly, he's arguably more irradeemable than Kevin is, and his teeth are sharp as fuck in a world where all humans look normal

alright
be back in whatever, I'll probably be here all night anyway

Sneople aren't real.

t. A. Hugh Mann

>Mystery Girl
>ever coming back
might as well wait for Bismuth to come back

>durr durr mystery girl bismuth Jasper not comin back durr

Why was Steven such a retard in that ep?

someone make a compilation graphic of all the posts that say "X IS NEVER COMING BACK YOU RETARDS XDD smuggemface.jpg"

when is he not a retard
but he was acting unreasonably stupid this ep, the car accident part was cringy and OOC and fucking stupid

Because the writers keep forgetting that he's supposed to improve as the show progresses

>thought he was playing along
rose has sunken to new lows

The Onion Gang was acting weird, he was weirded out, he had no idea how to respond to any of that, and the fact healing powers was brought up hit a little personally.

All in all it was not a good episode. It was cringe on purpose, and that was the biggest emotional impact of the whole episode, minor cringe.

Steven has usually been the most reasonable and down-to-earth character since like the end of S1, I don't know why they think him acting as retarded as he was in S1A is suddenly funny again.

spoiler BECAUSE THE WRITERS ARE FUCKING HACKS

Do we have confirmation of hiatus yet?

>Steven wanking himself off over the thought of being kind enough to be Onion's only friend
>finds out Onion has a ton of friends while of of Steven's friends don't give a fuck about him
what a faggot cuck

>/sveg/ isn't allowed to have their general on Cred Forums off hiatus
>/tlhg/ isn't allowed to have their general on Cred Forums off hiatus
>/sug/ is

Explain.

No official confirmation of Hiatus yet,

Dude I don't even want Mystery Girl to come back but it's obvious that it has been set up to be that way.

This better be bait.

We don't have confirmation yet. We will know Thursday or thereabouts.

Chill you ass, you fuck.

Ew.

Hum
>this show is through Steven's perspective
>Steven more obviously narrates Onion Gang
>but Steven is WRONG
Makes me think back to Steven's view of Jasper and only one side of the situation in Alone at Sea..

What was up with the Onion gang?

Onion Autism

If you by chance see this, could you perhaps do this one as well?

Hey, Steven. Is there a mission for us to go on? No? There isn't one?.. You just wanted to hang out at the boardwalk? Listen, Steven. I don't care if you're lonely. I only hang out with you because I get to go on adventures, not so we can go to the arcade. I have to go back-to-school shopping. Bye.

But she's right, the only person that would willingly hang out with Steven to do dumb shit is Peri or Lapis because they're both autists with no friends.

Lapis is more of a moody edgelord than a autist.

He isn't really friends with anyone else around his age except Connie as well, he was a shut in for (assumably most of his life) so the only relevant friends he would have are the only ones in his contacts.
I mean, it's not like he could just leave Beach City and get more friends.

this is basically all I heard from that conversation
Connie using Steven only for magical shit is coming back
Like, the gems are strong enough to handle anything, having connie there would be be no difference

I sexually Identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded onto the imgur website and linked into the reddit threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like johnny depp in transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sir Danks-a-lot" and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Are we on hiatus yet

I honestly think it has to do with CN messing with the viewing order again.

hes got warp pads and lion, he can go to France, see some cool looking chaps, cool kids scene it up and be back at home before dinner

did he leave or just stay in the /trash/?

>Connie having school issues in Mindful Education

>Going back to school sale in Onion's Gang
I thought Ian said the viewing order wasn't fucked up, why does something as obvious as this go through them.

He said that a long time ago

Things are probably different now

That's actually cool, user. It's always nice to see art inspire people like that. I wonder if any kids did the same thing as you did.

Onion's Gang is a non-canon filler episode.

>are all of amethyst's problems over now
Highly doubt her character arc will just end with "yeah you're a useless piece of shit and are actually totally justified in hating yourself lol" but who knows

Connie hung out with Steven before they went on adventures.

She could not beat Jasper, and she canonically should not being able to beat Jasper

But Ian confirmed after Season 1, the viewing order to airing order issue was resolved.
Unless he was lying of course, which would then lead several questions to what episodes were misplaced in accordance to the actual intended viewing order.

It's easier to say Onion's Gang was just a stupid rush job though since even without the problem it can still be placed anywhere after Steven Floats.

I made her a little less thin. Could still use some work.

Yeah, but now she got a taste of the adventurous life.

Steven revealed his magical side within moments of meeting her (bubble)

Why does Pearl have such thick, dark eyebrows all of a sudden?

She was with her mother, going school shopping. (This bit would make more sense if it was aired BEFORE Here Comes.) Fuck you CN for your stupid airing choices. You remind me of Sci-Fi and this one show I loved.

Anyway, she came back during Here Comes, after breaking another kid's arm. So school's going to cut down on her time considerably. I'm sure she'd be willing to bite the bullet if it was a world-ending situation.

And it does highlight the weird life Steven lives. For this recent summer, he had something he hasn't really had before. Friends.

I'm not saying she should beat Jasper, but that doesn't mean she has to be completely useless and incompetent forever. She has to find her own niche

Wait is haitus offical or are people just freaking out for fun?

because Zuke has thick eyebrows

I have masturbated to Pearl and Amethyst's VAs

i thought it ended with her fusing with Steven to beat the shit out of the gem who kept telling her that

>niche
I bet she could beat Jasper by utilizing her shapeshifting in battle for once (not stupid bulky purple puma) and baiting her using familiar earth environment. Jasper is DUMB

That's how garnet got Jasper good minus shapeshifting and familiar environment

It get's rather annoying having to see that spam every thread now.
But it's only based on the fact the possible no schedule update for Gem Harvest and thus we're entering the Red Zone.
But that's just the pessiimists and the shit flingers

The implication being that on her own she can't do anything

Smoky Quartz is them bonding over feeling like failures, but Steven certainly isn't going to be a failure forever and them finding their own thing to be instead of what's expected to them was set up by Bismuth and Know Your Fusion

they all have black eyebrows.
why do you fags act like this is a new thing.

basically she needs to get gud like Pearl did - she should have greater potential to kick ass than Pearl, but she has to put in the work

The show is also very plot reliant so Amethyst would most likely win like that too.
Outsmarting Jasper just like Garnet did.

Oh yeah
Steven is going to surpass Amethyst in every possible way soon. Then how will they connect through Smoky?

Lapis IS a problem

shattering is the solution

Still got Peedee, I guess.

what, you thought (malachite notwithstanding) fusion wasn't going to be held up as the correct solution to every homeworld related problem?

Because it's not noticeable with the other boarders you blind retard

And Pearl vs Sugilite, who is an even bigger retard that Jasper

DOES CENTIPEETLE HAVE PUSS-PUSS?
Does centipeetle have pusspuss

What would a male gem look like (not steven)

hey, you know how else garnet beat jasper?
being a fucking fusion

has lapis ever considered to see a therapist to talk about her pedophilic tendencies?

a dude but with a gem

Yes they are.

sure

Hey there Jasper, i assume you don't know the meaning of teamwork yet?

Oh i forgot you still ain't getting fucking laid.

like a person but a weird color

The tactics Garnet used need be employed by a fusion necessarily.
>using the environment
>being strong enough to toss her
>agility

Maybe if Jasper comes back and gets redeemed they might have some friendly sparring and THEN Amethyst beats Jasper through unconventional means (eg shapeshifting), but I think the cheeto has already gone through too much humiliation

Amethyst couldn't outsmart a special needs child

The purple puma is what a non-defective amethyst would liike like in a male body, and rubies would look identical

what that mouf do

I know right
Just how much does she need to be beaten down? She hasn't been on top since The Return. And I guess Crack The Whip, but Ame is worst gem so that's not saying much

>are all of amethyst's problems over now
lol no.
>Is everyone's problems over now?
no.

Nothing has been resolved, just repeatedly acknowledged. Amethysts and Stevens issues, especially, but Pearl is also transforming into something new and different that will come with its own new problems, and Garnet is always potentially a ticking time-bomb.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*need not be

youtube.com/watch?v=TE-vqmskcPc

>hopeless sex addicts bragging about getting laid

I agree.
Should Jasper beat Pearl if she comes back?

You're absolutely right but i'd still see it necessary to add to this by saying anyone who is strong enough to lift or blow back Jasper could achieve what Garnet did

Because bugs are for sexual misconduct not crushing

>being beaten by a fancy handbag
No, why?
Jasper would fucking shatter herself

I thought you'd put up a better fight then that.
I mean honestly, this is just pathetically showing you really are single.

but that's not pearl

I said Jasper beat Pearl, not Pearl beat Jasper.

Looks like Pearl should beat Jasper up a little

Jasper is heavy but not more than 2k lbs like a small car.
I think Amethyst can lift that much and more. And now, Steven

want to fug connie is normal, r-right?

Oh yes.

Oops
Killing Rose's right hand man would improve her mood most likely

fucking hell, i misread
it's like midnight sorry dude, i'll try to fix it

we

All get what we deserve

Pearl is the only CG lef that was a PD gem yes? Ignoring Steven cause he wasn't alive. I feel like these two could end up bonding over that. No matter how much Jasper looked up to Pink diamond, the crystal gems knew how bad she really was. That will have to be a requirement for a Jasperdemption.

requesting smokey wearing booty shorts with that on it

Ew

good shit if I do say say so myself
I say so

So despite the initial impression great Steve's dad isn't a disinterested deadbeat.

So...why isnt he rising him? It seems against his character to let his only son who he clearly is supposed to love and hold dearly in the custody of aliens.

>Pearl is the only CG lef that was a PD gem yes?
Head canon
>bonding over that
Rose murdered her fucking diamond
>No matter how much Jasper looked up to Pink diamond, the crystal gems knew how bad she really was.
>bad
Jasper doesn't give a fuck about earth, dumbass shipfag

Gar... net?

That's funny
Someone do this

So what do Pearl and Garnet do all day? Neither one is particularly interested in eating like Amethyst, nor playing with garbage like Amethyst, Peridot, or Lapis. Garnet walks around town doing stuff, but what exactly?

someone, make an edit of this pic with Lapis

We know garnet used to go out looking for malachite pre-SWI

Don't know what her new hobby could be

garbanzo
garbanzo

Seconding

Pearl
>singing
>crying
>singing while crying
>tending to her weapon collection
>thinken about Rose

Garnet has sex with herself all day.

They called it "summer of Steven" not "summer and also fall of Steven."

"Fall of Steven" is my favorite Prophet-style super time skip episode where Brother Steven Fist teams up with his rag-tag band of future Steven clones and destroys the mind of the Oversteven

Garnet can be doing essentially anything and she'll find a way to enjoy herself because she's a literal sex machine

Pearl does house tasks to distract herself from her misery

Stanky Fartz is ready to let one rip in any given frame

>Ay my son can do some intense magic stuff, so instead of him randomly blowing up from ill managed magic use, ill let him live with gems who know how to keep his magic in line
cut to the Test
>Yo guys, Stevens half human and that changes the game plan, we dont know how the fuck he works so we cant teach him shit
cut to steven in scenes though the show
>Yo I taught myself to bubble myself in a shield to save a life, cool
>Hey neat, I bubbled the gem all by myself
>Family in danger and potential bff is trying to kill them, let me just whip out my shield
>Neat, I learned to raise a watermelon army by myself, again
>cant cry heal like you expected me to since im half mom? Thats cool, let me kiss/lick/spit on you instead
>I learned by myself that I can literally fucking FLY!
list will forever go on

Because his son is half-magic space rock. And he's not well-equipped enough to take care of it like the CGs can.

A fat, middle-aged man can't do anything to a Diamond.

Because something went wrong during his mindful education and he's been acting like a little bitch since.

>Pearl does house tasks to distract herself from her misery
Like all moms?

He can give that D the D

I guess, except the child isn't hers

>D
>not MC for Murdercock

>onionfolk features are heavyset builds, upturned or pug noses, lack of verbal ability
>watermelon Stevens mimic Steven, and a number of his core values and traits
>one of Rose Quartz's traits was trying to breed with humans

I think Rose Quartz made onion people.

Alright, let's talk Pink Diamond.

We have to find out about the circumstances surrounding the shattering of PD at some point. I'm guessing that we'll hear a version of it from a Crystal Gem, but they won't have been there for the actual event, and that only Rose will have known what actually happened.

So there's several theories I'm operating under.

- The Warrior Theory. Rose smashed Pink Diamond because she was the enemy leader, and thought nothing of it. This is what Homeworld believes, and it splits into two other subtheories...
= The Manipulator Theory. Everything she did afterwards was an attempt to secure a powerbase of loyal troopers against Homeworld with the eventual intention of taking them down, including the creation of a bioweapon using her own gem.
= The Mellow Theory. Rose calmed the fuck down after the war and everything afterwards was genuine.

- The Shellshock Theory. Rose smashed Pink Diamond because she was the figurehead of the anti-rebellion, and doing so would stop a hell of a lot of casualties on the CG side (and probably the Homeworld side, as well) through demoralisation and lack of leadership. However, doing so against someone she genuinely cared about upset her deeply, to the point where she took up her values of protecting life from thereon out. This is probably what the Crystal Gems believe (though it's possible that Bismuth was bubbled before this occured, which leads to another possible dynamic for the event).

- The Paladin Theory. Rose didn't shatter Pink Diamond - rather, she managed to capture her somehow, and sealed her inside...
= The Box Theory... a bubble within a chest sitting under a tree in a pocket dimension she put inside the mane of an enchanted lion in her thrall.
= The Cat Theory... Lion themselves, giving them their colouration. Doesn't account for the mane, but Gem physiology may not immediately translate to what we know about big cat physiology.

I'm out of ideas. Need better ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=xauxGqfbCuI
it's not OK

Quit linking garbage. Fuck off

Rose Quartz valued all life, even the gross kind. It carried over into him.

Except the Pink Diamond kind.

DAMNN

Here comes a suicidal thought.

I can't believe Steven Universe stole Just a Thought from Undertale

I daydream myself into the show for anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours per day depending on what I'm doing and how much free time I have. Sometimes I daydream while I'm doing other stuff like grocery shopping or cleaning and sometimes it's just something I do while I'm laying in bed waiting for sleep. I have about 3-4 different storylines in my head, ranging from being a human fighting in the Gem War and usually getting hacked to death by a Ruby after refusing to give up any info about the Rebellion to being Steven's slightly older human sister (one night stand that dropped me off on Greg's vanstep) and getting kidnapped by Jasper after she sees I have healing powers and takes me to Homeworld

>him

Is Steven gonna try to fugg the bug?

I disapprove.

I do that but with other stuff. I think it's called maladaptive daydreaming.

Reminder that one day Steven will eat Connie!

>What does Pearl do all day

She has a human to play with

Is that what thats called? I just thought I had advanced autism.

well, we all saw it coming

Back into your bubble, dog fucker.

What is this artist's malfunction?

I know it just he seems oddly cool with it that's all. You'd expect him to be more concerned about Steve upbringing. Instead he is happy to default to the gems.

I don't try to make him out like a unfit parent but he never really seems do anything more than occasionally kick a ball with him

If he really was a deadbeat okay fair enough but he's not supposed to be.

It's just.. inconsistent?

Goddamn user that's unhealthy

fixed

I DID IT! I GOT 100 FOLLOWERS ON TUMBLR.

How do we go from this...

link?

to this?

Link it so I can follow you

dead-carl-artblog.tumblr.com/

ebin

>he never really seems do anything more than occasionally kick a ball with him
If you look at the extended theme song, it shows that Greg actually did raise Steven, it wasn't until Steven was 12 or so that he went to go live with the gems.

Oh, it's you.
Unfollowed ;^)

Garnet's bush

i love you too user

>I saw Mommy kissing White Diamond
>Underneath the hibiscus last night

that's pretty hot

Onion crying disgusts me, he's supposed to be a creature of pure evil not some faggot like Steven

Garnet has box shaped pubes

He also built the house. By hand. Paying for the supplies is probably why he lives in a van.

Garnet keeps it natural, like in 1970s porn

why does his shirt look like a foreskin?

you do commissions?

holy shit is pearl white diamond's pearl?

rose's bush

It's a redraw of a Junji Ito panel.

Its true, because if the designs were perfect they wouldn't be drawn in so many different styles and is kind of jarring to see Steven turning smaller and smaller

No, Garnet is with her terrible butterfly song.

I think it's only considered maladaptive daydreaming if it negatively affects your ability to function in everyday life or replaces human interaction.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/04/when-daydreaming-replaces-real-life/391319/

Although yes, several hours per day is something most people would consider excessive.

(you)

kys

wait a sec
Same Old World
>Steven: "you will be a single gem with a whacky roommate and a job"
>lapis has the roommate
>lapis is single
>lapis is still unemployed

LAPIS IS GETTING A JOB!

did Rebecca intend for the Diamond Authority to look like a HMIS Diamond?

I've never done one, but if you are interested then send me a message on tumblr.

Onion is clearly a modified creature like Lion or the watermelon Stevens. He feels a connection to Steven because of it.

This

Duh, she's going to deliver pizzas

>creature of pure evil
He a good boy user
He dindu nuffin.

Well, water you waiting for? Ask her and sea what happens, I'm shore she'll say yes.

That's only if she lives in an apartment in the city.

Seriously, its so obvios!

''Jasper is dead!!!''

I have 128 but I hardly ever use it
ukadult.tumblr.com/

Beach City is RIGHT THERE

Post Eric andre

Her job is to not kill Peridot.

And laying eggs

It's bad. Git gud and then come back.

Do you like?
youtube.com/watch?v=7LiYW8ZCqGI

Imagine if the meme barn exploded and Peridot and Lapis died

I love the way you draw the big blue naked space goddess, please draw more

Oh hey you are the person that drew this one. I like it. Keep going!

10/10 episode

Beach City doesn't have apartments or a coffee shop. Empire City is for big city livin'.

I expect the barn to be destroyed at one point, but instead of them moving into barn, they make a whole other base

then have Bismuth, Jasper, Centipeedle all live in there too.

A city is a city!

Why do you want lapis to remain a NEET?

I'd nut on Lappy's shards

It's relatable

Help, you guys.

I should, I stopped drawing for like an month and I've gotten a lot worse. I'd sometimes spend like an hour drawing something then delete it, forget I ever attempted to draw.

screw you
you will see it anyway

>qt Malachites

it's--it's you!

Pretty sure I saw those guys on Neptune a few months ago, maybe try there?

>Yellowtail is an onion brought to life by Rose
>Can't speak like normal humans
>Is attracted to other people who resemble onions
>Has child with Vidalia
>Onion is the first half plant half human

He also built the house. by hand.

Then why the fuck isnt he living with him?!

He just decided to roll over and let them take the kids and the house, I don't get it.

He's nice and everything but that's seriously cucked.

thanks bud. I hope I find them.

She can get a hobby. I refuse to let her deliver pizzas or work at a fry shop.

This picture will undoubtedly become the basis for an awful "lost episode" creepypasta titled something retarded "The REAL Gem Harvest", if it hasn't already

Even if you don't like it just save it somewhere anyway. Might be interesting to look back to later.

Steven Universe's major themes;
>love
>forgiveness
>rape
>cuckoldry

Just make Lapis die so Peridot has some crippling PTSD of her own
I just want my gemfu to suffer

I like it

>N-no I'm good not bad muh fee-fees

Dobson stop.

Fuck off mate, there's a lot of amateur artfags here, why discourage them from practicing here by taking people's requests?

Junji is a meme, his stuff isn't even spooky.

we hiatus now?

we trash soon

I know I'm bad

Remember when that Spanish leaker said Jasper would destroy the barn?

Any drawfags? I'd love to see this Fan-gem drawn in a style closer to the show, rather than all Anime'd up.

imagine the DISEASE

>why discourage them from practicing here by taking people's requests?

>wanting more artfags
>the cancer that ruined /sug/

>not wanting Lapis to make money
>not wanting her to own nice things

>mfw

Don't stop, we need you.

>lapis was sleeping one day and had a nightmare
>and then when she woke up...
>HER WATER WINGS WERE MADE OF BLOOD

good taste my man

That's literally edge-mode Jasper

Because he's bad and he's burning up the image limit with his bad. Once, twice, now and then fine. But every general he's here with his low res camera phone snapshot 5 minute I put no effort into this shit I just want a (you) harvest sketches.

I'm a drawfag too. I don't try and shit up the image limit unless I have something I think is good.

Too much magic stuff goes on in that house. And I doubt he really would be ok with living with the gems full time. He still acts awkward around them despite having known them for years. Even Connie seems more comfortable around them.

>absent-mindedly put a gradient as the background
i'm a superhack now
Yeah I saw that, don't expect it to be done tonight tho

What the hell are you talking about? Artfags ruined /sug/?

I'm bad but I am getting better. I ain't stopping.

Are there any other artists doing stuff similar to this?

You may destroy the Oversteven's mind, but you will never destroy his body!

Agreed. Sick design.

>we continued to watch the episode, suddenly very scared
>And then Peridot came into the room, but my friend Matt said there was something strange about her...
>HER EYES WERE MADE OF BLOOD!

Ito edits?

Probably.

So we got more SU on the way, right?

Like next Thursday?

I respect the art, but keep it far away from me.

>not wanting her to create high class meepmorps made of smashed up antiques and 24k gold flecks

post lewd

When are we getting a villain song?

Yes, by YD.

No

Lapis will sing someday yes

but the viewing order ISN'T fucked up: there's a specific storyboarder pattern:
1) 105 Kindergarten Kid (Raven and Paul)
2) 106 Know Your Fusion (Hilary and Zuke)
3) 107 Buddy's Book (Lamar and Katie)
4) 108 Mindful Education (Colin and Jeff)
1) 109 Future Boy Zoltron (Raven and Paul)
2) 110 Last One Out of Beach City (Hilary and Zuke)
3) 111 Onion Gang (Lamar and Katie)

When the diamonds finally decide to stop fucking about and actually corrupt the cgs.

>Lapis bids on a priceless heirloom at the annual Beach City Antique Auction
>destroys the fuck out of it for a meepmorp

LAAAAAAAAPIS!

Remember when Steven came back from the Big Donut and his house was in the process of being destroyed by corrupted gems who we know are attracted to the temple?

It was the first episode.

"Lapis robs Fort Knox"

I'm thinking more of just creepy SU art I can only find that one guy on DA doing anything creepy with SU.

I have a feeling it'll be season 4 finale based on when deedee talked about recording it.

Thanks! They used to look like I took 1 minute to make them.
>Burning up image limit
>1 asking for requests
>1 maybe 2 of fills

What are your drawings though? I'd like to see.

So the Crewniverse just fucked up?

Will we see her again?

Fuckin' uppercrusts and their complete disregard of frugality

Too spooky for you?

>not loving based Garbonzo
out

It's gotta be them being utterly retarded.
Or Ian really is wrong and CN just so happened to place an episode that lined up with the storyboard order in the wrong place.

I'm willing to lean on the crew just being retarded.

How unprecedented.

Most likely

I hope so.

Plus /sug/ rock leaks shows the internal episode numbers and they matches up

Sup guys, ask me anything

I prefer cute to gross.

>Shit boarders
>Cardboarder and friend
>Big head/hair boarder and friend
>Good boarders
>repeat

Why are you encouraging drama by pretending to be that faggot?

someone call Bismuth

>yfw they showed us townies first before we get into the heavy shit again

Lewd... I like it

Bismuth knows what Lapis wants

I'm not, you are

>her Meepmorp addiction knows no bounds
>the more storied the object smashed up or way it was attained, the better the morp
Lapis is hellbent on showing up peridot's feelbad tape recorder morp

It's what we all want

I know, right? There's not enough doc out there.

>Literally impersonating me
Real classy guys

wow this is some old-school, season 1a era shitposting

what if they were EXPECTING CN to fuck it up?

>and then Steven came in with his BLOOD eyes and BLOOD MOUTH
>and stared into the camera with hyper realistic eyes

>did part of the motorcycle, not either all of it or none

my autism reeeeeeeeeeeee

>but i thought it was nothing so i kept watching

>batter up, hear that call

Just watched Last One out of Beach City.
If you're not a Pearlfag by now, I don't know what to say to you.

>What the FUCK were they on when they made this?
>Lol, guess I'll keep watching it

>written by a homeworld student who suidided

>Retards LITERALLY hated bismuth for weeks after the sneak peek

I always knew though, I knew she'd be great

i physically cannot watch the entirety of onions gang

i didn't get the hate for sadies song but this episode is fucking garbage

I showed my friend and he started to puke and then he went home and killed himself

Tell me what made you close the tab or video exactly

So, I've just started watching the show.

Does Steven ever stop being such a self-centered drag on the show? Why the fuck does he always take what should be a tender or character building moment between two other characters and somehow shoehorn it into being about him.

What if my two favorite gems are Jasper and Pearl?

I love bismuth now but I'm still eh on smoky

The corrupted Jasper fusion is still pure stupid though

A thread can only support 250 images. /sug/s are by far the most active threads on Cred Forums right now. I remember after Mr. Greg we were going through five, six /sug/s in the span of an hour and a half because of the bump and image limits. If you're really in it for the craft and not the cheap validation take your bandwagon to /ic/ or the /sug/ in /trash/.

imgur.com/a/BXqkj
Here's a YD and lewd Opal that I've drawn

>First episode after the hiatus will be Colin & Jeff goodness
Sugar planned this

LOOOBC is the only reason I don't hate her anymore, but it's going to take more than that for her to be my favorite.

it means youre a shipper fag who can't stop thinking with their cooter

I'll always be on the fence about SQ, I mean she sounds like a total babe, but looks like Zuke if she tried blackface.

stevens voice is like fucking earrape

right on all points

I saw a picture of Smokey with different colors that looked better though

Yes, but then he goes back to being that way this season.

>tfw you get gussied up to meet your sworn enemy and things don't go the way you planned

Ok

I agree

And am very sad about this development. His VA is done with puberty so this earrape is here to stay.

>he sounded best in season 1 by far

>a picture of Smokey with different colors that looked better

Was it the Shrek edit

It's pure cringe. the episode was literally aimed at 4-year olds or the severely autistic. maybe it's our fault for watching a show aimed at children but I cant imagine the 8-year-olds watching this would be okay with it either

She was fine, I just hated her design. it was missing something to make look dangerous

I for one liked smokey, and Sandstone quartz's only flaw was being a jobber

Jasper....has had a hard life

>To this day no one I've asked has seen the episode
>I've tried reaching the creators and storyboarders and they've just brushed it off while others have told me to not speak that evil
>I fear for my life though as in my bed I found a shattered gem
>COVERED IN BLOOD

No it was a serious edit

It's a progress picture, calm your tits
I'm stuck getting a proper metal color without going full chrome and without having to do highlights because i'm a huge lazy superhack

Jesus fucking Christ, I wish they would just hire another VA to do his songs.

Zach Callison cannot fucking sing. At all. Which is not a good thing for a character who fucking sings all the god damn time.

i approve this theory

It sucks how Steven's obnoxious kiddie pallet clothing will be a part of every fusion he makes. At least Stevonnie had a cool jacket in one episode

Steven will make RQ 2.0 look really inelegant

This show is really fucking weird

that's why she needs friends

I know, his voice is so painful to listen to lately. It just keeps getting higher and more obnoxious.

>Jasper's fingers are the thickness of Pearl's arms

why is he named yellowtail then? Why doesnt he look like an onion?

Why couldn't he just be speaking with a thick accent or speech impediment?

Steven has begun FUCKING squealing

He already has the nose and pink skin, it's now too much

*inhales*

LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Yeah.

Just out of pure curiosity, /sug/, do Docfags exists? I feel like I'm the only one.

It means /freaks/ like'm /big

honestly this.
best character of the show by far

I like taking people's SU requests here when I am practicing so I'm gonna stay here for now. Once we can't make more threads here I'll move over to /trash/.

I like the YD a lot. Is that suit from some other show?

>Thicker than Lapis' LEGS

His voice has always been bad. Especially when compared to all the other characters. It's just getting worse. They need to get someone with some actual voice training.

It stands out really starkly when they have someone like Deedee too who is fucking top notch.

B A L L I S T I C S

I think I know why I don't like Steven all that much, he's too good, like Jesus he feels unrelatable. And just like with Jesus, the show repeatedly going "no really, he's human just like us!" doesn't help it.

RQ 2.0 is going to be the most feminine trap

Is there any reason NOT to ship Grasper?

Sugar doesn't have the balls to fire Zach, they're all close now

It is really horrible, and especially noticeable in Onion Gang when he wouldn't shut the fuck up for two seconds

how the fuck would greg bring out jasper's soft side

Jasper confirmed fucking dead.
Steven gets a dickhead little brother.

Been one since day one friendo.

Then don't fire him, he can still do Steven's speaking voice, that's fine.

But someone else has to fucking sing.

he's such an obvious mary sue but people dont even understand what that means anymore, and deny it despite hating him

Meanwhile, they claim that connie, who's perfectly ordinary, not unique and not even as smart as she's supposed to look is somehow the queen of Mary Sues

People are fucking retarded m8

by having her read space themed erotica

SAUSAGES
A
U
S
A
G
E
S

Maybe Vidalia is the descendant of an onion person. Yellowtail was some kind of sea creature, possibly a fish. Honestly most of Beach City's residents were likely part of Rose Quartz's experiments with organic life.

Shelby Rabara also has good taste with Grearl, as she said on periscope

YD's not directly referencing anything. I wanted to draw her wearing some kind of ceremonial battle armor. Like how Jasper had a cape in The Return/Jailbreak. I figured a diamond would have something even fancier.

THIS is why I don't like Steven! I couldn't exaclt yput my finger on it but he IS too perfect. He gets everything janded to him despite him fucking up massively, that is why I almost stopped watching the show in the first season (its only salvation being the gem antics)

I wonder why the crew doesn't sketch more of the Diamonds.

>onion on character assassination

>Shelby Rabara
>Periscope
loving every laugh

this is getting stupider by the second. she's human, he's human they're human, and rose is a quartz. no, I know you didn't say it, you didn't have to say it, that's how little I think of you

She also ships lapidot. So

>Jasper reading porn

I finally mustered up the gumption to watch Onion Gang, /sug/.

It was fucking miserable. It was worse than I thought. I should have just skipped it

Would be neat to see the other diamonds with armor...well the other diamond we have seen in armor. I will keep an eye out for your art posts in the future.

>source

>I've been a criminal for over 6,000 years
Flashback episode of Pearl when?

idk i liked it. I thought it was cool and it gave me some real hamtaro vibes.

I'm surprised it got a few laughs out of me. I don't care enough to hate it

It wasn't explicitly offensive aside from Steven's voice

WTF i love hamtaro now

The watermelon people have their own little community, is it so hard to believe that over the past five thousand years Rose's sentient Onion soldiers integrated with society? Before you answer, remember that this is a cartoon that supports a wide variety of alternative relationships

They are as human as Steven is.

She said it on periscope. I'm sure someone put it on youtube.

>the last episode before hiatus is filler
Help

Oi relax m8 we're just havin a giggle I-I think...

>triple dubs

Noice.

>it got a few laughs out of me.
Like what?

It gave me some serious FLCL vibes, myself.

The part where they were introducing themselves, is one I remember

Can't come soon enough. Ive had enough of people thinking she was a Diamond's pearl.

>Googled the picture
>That many results

Yeah dude did you check the FLCL vibes from that episode? I can't believe Pearl wore a leather jacket man so epic best character best episode 10/10 etc

I'm not believing anything until proven otherwise.

wait, we're on hiatus now?

Pearl was a Pearl's Pearl.

Onion Gang was alright, speaking of FLCL though the music in Last One Out of Beach City reminded me of the Pillows a bit.

fucking animal rapist.

If a Ruby can get a Pearl, why can't another Pearl do the same?

Really makes me think

Not them but I remember that too

And Amedots were FREAKING OUT because people also asked Shelby if she shipped amedot, but she ignored the question

Pearl is noone's Pearl

>your fav will never get an episode this good

yeah, i can see why you're so mad now

youtube.com/watch?v=QQX4lG2WMHc

jasper no

Wow, look at all of them tuckered out from their overly orange orgy

Wait! And Pearl is a fancy one! What if Pearl had a pearl herself?

If it was this big of a deal then surely you can cater to my minority of a whim and give me A FUCKING SOURCE, you clod

They'll confirm it on tuesday

and they still looked and reproduced like watermelons

>this old comic takes on a whole new meaning post-Earthlings
Heh!

She's gonna do it

I was disappointed there were no real Garnet Dakis

>Tuesday

oh no

Oh, THAT clip. Nevermind, I thought you were referring to a more recent periscope. Thanks, though!

I didn't realize it was made before Earthlings. That makes it 10x funnier.

Post a funny picture and I'll go look for the video

I mean, for someone over the age of 8, that's not really selling me on their bullshit. Honestly, I got the sense they were TRYING to do some genuine heartfelt portrayal of children and their oddities, but it all comes off so trite. Furthermore, Onion is completely irrelevant outside of a few visual gags, so dedicating 3 entire episodes to him now just seems asinine.

I feel like this could have been me, but between Steven's narration and GARBANZO LOL my cynicism levels were at maximum almost immediately.

Peridot will be the one with the job.
Lapis is a freeloader.

You're too late. All you get is misery.

Bad Pearl was confirmed canon and that's all I ever wanted. 10/10 episode even if the thing with Mystery Girl sucks.

>implying Pearl isn't one of my favorites already
>implying that episode elevated her character at all
>implying that was anywhere close to one of her best episodes

BIONIC...

Jasper is DEAD
she was DICKED TO DEATH

>thing with mystery girl sucks
You couldn't be more wrong.

Pumas are cool, but tigers are awesome.

Yeah but whens mahvel tho

SWEATY
SMITH
NUTSHACK

Just compare these
youtu.be/WhRwCTClN_Q
youtu.be/oiWEnwckXVo
to these
youtu.be/QKQY9ZEzBUA
youtu.be/GvsrACGH_dA
It's gotten so bad he honestly sounds a little like Marge when his voice cracks.

Subjective, I think it's by far her best episode.

Don't tell me that you don't see the resemblance

>Steven sounds like Marge
looolel

IT'S

>mahvel baybee
>oh he got hit
>where's the curly mustache

THE

You're free to disagree.
She looks like she came straight outta a tumblrina's imagination... oh wait!

NUTSHACK

GEEEEEEEMS

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

youtube.com/watch?v=6H1qJ6ACDSI

guys, Guys, GUYS!

Blue Diamond is modeled after an arabian sorceress.

In the 1001/Arabian Nights a sorceress's tactic of choice against those who offended her would be to sprinkle them with WATER while SINGING in an ancient tongue, turning the victim into an animal

Has anyone ever watched that show, or is it just a myth?

>a team of Lazulis assisted with corruption at the end of the war
>Lapis was supposed to join them, complete the task quickly, then leave
>but Bismuth saved the day

I just watched an episode and it's pretty much exactly what you would expect from the intro.

Now I'm imagining Yipes commentating random fight scenes from the show

*didn't really save the day because there were more Lazulis anyway

>water

So if her singing is the ICBM, does that make Lapis the launch key?

oh, Lapis!

stupid?

Asian?

She tried, but they just reformed. That's why the Breaking Point would have changed the course of the war, but that foolish Rose Quartz stopped her.

it's real and it's awful flash garbage

Yes

guys, are you dumb or something? The whole blue court is water-related. Lapis has water, Sapphire has ice, plus there's the bluish moon goddess, the sea spire, the underwater time temple, etc.

Ok? And who says the all have OP water powers exactly like lapis?

What's your point

What about the Rubies?

This is a real tear/boner jerker of a character.

Blue Diamond has the power of icebergs; she can sink ships.

Also: >blue pearl

Did Lapis' mirror entirely smash? Does steven still have it?

That'd make for one hell of a meepmorp

Rubies fall under Yellow Diamond.

Just the mirror part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_CvVf9yflU

Just the pane of the mirror. Steven probably gave the rest back to Pearl.

she sure is

>Pearl might have the goddamn mirror
>all that "history" between Lapis and Pearl
>they still haven't spoken
TALK! TALK! TALK!

I really hate this idea people seem to get that the factions are super different and specifically focused.

Sure, they may be lead a bit differently depending on their Diamond's personality, but every faction is fucking made of MULTIPLE FUCKING PLANETARY COLONIES.

They're not color coded, and they're not exclusive to any one design.
>They all have quartz soldiers
>They all have dumbass rubies for small tasks
>They all have Bismuths and other construction gems
>They all have "thinkers to think" and "fighters to fight" as Bismuth put it.

These two need to engage in some seriously aggressive tribadism if I'm expected to ever like Pearl.

I want to make love to her and hold her close afterwords.
Goddamn.

discord.gg/gYZHA
cucked again

Th pyramid mural depicts a yellow gem resembling YD with YD's post-war insignia, a white gem resembling WD with WD's post-war insignia, and a blue gem who is clearly not lapis wielding water and/or ice in a battle against Rose

Yellow Diamond. Original Pink since they were all without diamond insiginas at the time of The Answer (plus they fall under her on the color spectrum)

It's an elemental theme dummy

Jeff just tweeted this "lil ste"

I want to warp her pessimism into a lustful sense of pride with my trusty murdercock.

I got super stuck on the bike for a bunch of reasons
I throw the towel on this for now

His head is bigger than the rest of his body.

>Why don’t you talk to each other?
>Just give it a try.
>Why don't you talk about what happened?
>I know you're trying to avoid it but I don't know why.
>You might not believe it.
>You might not believe it but you got a lot in common, you really do.
>You both love me and I love both of you.

Too chubby?

Hey guys, what do you think about Rose Quartz? Do you think Rose Quartz is strong enough to beat Jasper? Do you think Rose Quartz is prettier than Jasper?

I used to go shopping for extra stuff after the first week of classes since the professors make follow-ups

It's one of those new Crystal Gem rituals

Nope, just perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=orFnntBUCnA

Rose Quartz is a traitor and she did everything wrong

>I just realized we're on actual hiatus
wew lads

Stronger? Yes, if Stevonnie could repel her.

Prettier? No, Jasper is much prettier, thanks to her stripes.

>Lapis' shadow

What did they mean by this?

Will you stop by /trash/

She has her monster dong out

>color spectrum
>elemental theme
Again, no, they fucking aren't. At least not entirely.

Blue Diamond had clearly quartz bodyguards, and they weren't literally blue.
Quartz is just "soldier" and they're in every Diamond's court.

>"Well clearly they were originally Pink but went to Blue!"
That's fucking stupid for two reasons.
Firstly, why the flying fuck would BLUE FUCKING DIAMOND not have her own blue quartz soldiers defending her in this case? She didn't, cause they're red colors, but they're still Blue Diamond quartz.

Secondly, and more importantly, PINK WASN'T DEAD AT THAT POINT. The order of events and the way Eyeball talked about Pink's shattering implies that it took place over halfway through the war.
This event took place either near the start or possibly even before the war even started, depending on when they went from a "small group of rebels" to full on "thousand year war".

youtube.com/watch?v=JZKVA9NiJUQ
Pearl got pranked holy kek

>thinking they'd televise someone's actual phone number

The shadow is conveniently blocked by Jasper's ass?

Wew lad, that's subtle.

Steven couldn't repel her, though. Just as Stevonnie.

Such foreshadowing

>1111

dubs and quads confirm

Yes, but there's no way Stevonnie is as powerful as Rose.

I think that Jasper is much stronger than Rose Quartz, and prettier too. Jasper is really beautiful and strong. So strong they would probably write books about how strong she is, because she's so strong.

YET.
>growing Steven + a human boost

>555
That should have been a dead giveaway. It's not the first time 555 has been used in TV.

I doubt Steven is ever going to as strong as his mom from a physical standpoint. Even with a human thrown in to shake things up.

>Flip it over
>Red - Flamability - Pink is where the rebellion began
>Yellow - Instability - All the destabilizer shit we've seen so far is yellow
>Blue - Toxicity - ???
>White - Special Hazard - White seems to be the big boss here and probably has some crazy powers

Maybe?

So Rose's tears could heal cracked Gems, yeah?
If she was, as seems to be a prevalent theory, involved in the gem shard experiments, I imagine she could splinter off a shard of her own gem, and then heal herself; thus leaving us with one whole Rose, and one Rose shard.
Said Rose shards could then be used for a number of applications, such as creating Gem/lion hybrids, which then led to her realizing she could create a gem-human hybrid.

Don't see why not.

Steven's clearly got all the powers of Rose, he's just not proficient with them yet.
He even has some that it seems like Rose didn't have, or at least the Gems didn't know about, like his dream/mind power shit, and now his bubble shield manipulation.

We haven't seen all of the powers Stevonnie has so far, but what we have seen is that she's clearly powerful and about the right size to handle Rose's weapons the same way she did.
All that's really left is for them to find out how to really use the Gem while in that form while training more to get stronger.

Stop being an asshat

>Yellow - Instability

Yellow Diamond must be really easy to piss off if she let "clod" upset her. Instability and volatility both correspond with rapid changes in something, in this case, her temperament.

Hey guys, back from work
how's /sug/ doing?

Still alive, unfortunately

it's probably more offensive to gems
like calling the queen of england a cunt

or obama a nigger

well I mean
you could leave and it would be closer to death

We need to see Rose Quartz, herself, in more battles. It was a real missed opportunity not to show how her "disagreement" with Bismuth went. Even if it ended with the latter getting poofed, it would've shed some serious light on how Rose handles herself against tougher opponents.

The triple Ruby from The Answer was pretty crazy since she straight up "Nothin' personnel'd" the fusion apart in only two or three strikes. And that was WITHOUT a weapon.

it was a raging demon
she's fucking crazy strong

>Sapphire and Lapis meet
>trade stories of all the degenerate aristocratic lewd gem things they did in BD's court for centuries

Guys, I think Mystery Girl is Rose's daughter from a previous relationship

>Rose is Akuma
Does this mean Jasper is Ryu

>it's probably more offensive to gems

I'd think a intergalactic warlord like herself would have a better tolerance towards petty insults, but who knows.

Unfortunately, that already happened and Lapis had no reaction.
Unless Sugar pulls a episode for those two out her ass, they might not be connected at all.

nile get out

nyong-choi.tumblr.com/post/150508475376/human-au

Pearl you slut

>involved in the gem shard experiments
There's no way Rose new about the Cluster.
If she did, she definately would have brought it up at least sometime before leaving the world's fate in the hands of a baby.
Garnet's freakout back then was just that, a freakout. They had gathered what shards they could, and rose kept them bubbled, but the rest were taken by homeworld for the experimenting.

Really, I don't want there to be anyone wholly evil in this situation.
Rose shattering PD needs to be something where context and perspective matters.
Something like,
>PD was nicer, and did care about Earth, but cared more about the progress of her people and thus yielded when they wanted to fully colonize the planet
>In turn Rose didn't really hate PD either, and thought she could reason with her to a point before the whole rebellion happened
>Their confrontation would end up being a moment where they both stuck to their beliefs and accepted the roles they had to play
>Maybe even with Pink accepting her death ultimately as it would mean Rose and the Earth would be safe and she would no longer be responsible.

>Blue Diamond hates heterofusion but gets a raging boner for homofusion
>she regularly held big, slutty fusion orgies

Imagine a 10 gem fusion comprised of nothing but the sluttiest Lapis Lazulis ever created.

You wouldn't be annoyed if some insignificant Peridot who fucked up a very simple mission had the audacity to question your plans, orders, and then essentially call you dirt? C'mon now.

>Pearl has 4 different partners
Jesus her thirst is real.

Yes, cause Genghis Khan would clearly be completely calm and composed when some peasant walked up to him and said "your plans suck, I know more than you, and you're a chink".

Same for fucking any royalty really.

Yellow Diamond must be tens of thousands of years old. If she could deal with losing a war without going on a complete nuclear meltdown (she probably did), then she can handle being insulted to her face.

Or maybe I'm just giving the Diamonds too much credit.

get help, jasper

>Yes, cause Genghis Khan would clearly be completely calm and composed when some peasant walked up to him and said "your plans suck, I know more than you, and you're a chink".

real life kek

jeff is cool i like jeff

jeff is a shotacon
sugar is a shotacon

I wonder what other Crewniverse member is a shotacon

HOLY FUCK, /sug/!!!!

WHAT IS STEVEN'S OPINION OF subs vs dubs?!!!

>comparing a human to a diamond

Hmm.........

Do gems get smelly pits?

Fuck off

Why do you think that she should be calm in the face of insubordination?

Nice

Honestly I would imagine they smell like nothing at all

no

Steven watched The Lonely Samurai subbed didn't her?

faintly of ozone

I expect nothing but perfection from Yellow Giraffe.

he watches plenty of things with subs but can also recognize a good quality dub

Of a foreign live-action film like Lonely Blade. He doesn't watch anime because it's all garbage

The gif

Then he watched the dub and said it was great.

I like how most of these are Pearl. That thirsty slut.

Are they wearing clothes?

Pearl and Lapis need to keep it in their pants

No, fuck you, you pleb trash!

I like that
She was stuck on one woman for so long and now...

No. But only in a childhood inocense kind of lewdness. Not in a fucking all night kind of lewdness

What is your favorite SU dub?

Mine is German

>dat smoker Jasper

youtube.com/watch?v=_jhZlXLlibI

>dat mein Diamond

youtube.com/watch?v=n78SRK1TzvQ

>a childhood innocence kind of lewdness

Now add Mystery Girl to the mix

You never experimented with a cute girl when you were young, user?

You have such a way with words user

> German dub
That German pearl though
WHEW

This isn't something I have ever actually considered.

How is the japanese dub? I would imagine this show is insanely popular in japan.

Is Rose Quartz a unique Gem? Are there others Rose Quartz gems? Will we ever meet one from Homeworld which will cause Poil to leave S and temporarily betray the Crystal Gems?

Don't push that weird shit on me, mayne. We kissed and hugged and that was it.

> iFunny

I haven't heard the actual dub, but I love how the Hindi opening sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=THduWvlKZAI

Rose Quartz gems were eliminated

Except for one

Where's that Armstrong song? People say it got done but I've never heard it.

>ynw do lewd things with connie
why live

>are there others Rose Quartz gems?
Yes.

She IS there
With Pearl

youtube.com/watch?v=TzZcU9W2h94

1:03

hnn

>That Garnet
It's nice to see a foreign language dub make her sound like a woman

Autism. Also please don't write down any of that shit, we have enough cringy ass fanfics as it stands.

Pearl is poly and free

And lapis is fucking Jasper and cuddling with peridot

Even Stevonnie

I cropped that out into a .mp3 once
Literally "Pearl Orgasm.mp3"

youtu.be/9ccsxo52q2s
Jap Garnet is a dude

Even me
:v

Yes they are wearing clothes. In the other pics of the others you can see the discarded clothes

Japan tends to do this a lot with less-than-feminine woman characters.

Reminder that I want German Jasper to FUCK me in the ASS with her GIANT FUTA TENTACLE DICK while she GROWLS into my EAR about how WEAK and PATHETIC I am and goes on about how I should be PUNISHED in GREAT DETAIL

edgy Jasper.
1/10
Back to the /trash/

Thanks, Detective Thomas Magnum.

Calm down, autist. I Googled "Homeworld Pearl" and this was the first decent-looking result.

i want a virus that attaches that watermark to all images on someone's hard drives

>"remember when the Wall fell?"
>"I remember when it was built"

If you listen to the slowed down version of Pearl acting like she was getting taken prisoner by Jasper in Back to the Moon, it sounds like she's in the middle of getting fucked by Jasper

That was a result for homeworld pearl? hmm

Oh my god that's genius
I'll try and make that

Wow, she's Gar.

What's her name, /poil/

Lapis is so cute, the more I see of her being deadpan the more I love her

Wait seriously? Can you link me to a video or something? The audio?

Maybe, maybe not.
Sapphire was described as "a rare aristocratic gem with the power to see the future."
It could be that Rose is another rare gem, so we may or may not see more of her.

We have drawfags for that user.

Deadpan is boring garbage. If they want to salvage her personality, they need Steven around her more.

That didn't change hit the diamond

we're all autistic in /sug/

was the episode any good
are we gonna go on a break again

slut

I hate telling people this, but rewatch Beta.

we haven't been hitting image limit lately.

>poised, ready to discipline her Pearl

opinion based, some thought it was cute enough, others thought it was too boring.
almost certainly

Debbie

I fucking love that design

No it's funny and cute. There's not enough deadpan girls in this world

Oligarchy

> removed ifunny logo
well done

Thanks. Here's yellow poil in a kinda lewd plugsuit

We never even hit image limit!

Yeah, I'm surprised more artists haven't tried their hands at what Homeworld Pearl looked like based on her first form when reforming.

A lot of people just put her in a Diamond Pearl Leotard like the other two, but it's clearly not that.

It has a very limited lifespan when it comes to humor and attraction.

Happy Lappy is the dominant choice.

>He has a paypal donut button on his tumblr page
How in the fuck?

Of course they are. Get your mind out of the gutter.

YOU CAN'T HAVE MY BOOTY!!!!!