Is he right about Sausage Party?

Is he right about Sausage Party?
youtu.be/v-m7J04BYok

first time seeing this and jesus christ. The animation is horribly unattractive, the backgrounds couldn't be worse, and his persona character is awful. Only thing I can kind of respect are those intro and transitional animations but even then they feel like a waste of effort since the payoff is worthless. he repeats every joke he makes and others just last way too long, ou understand the joke and then it goes on for a full extra minute. How could anyone like this?

>gum isnt even Food!

>the characters have black pupils instead of realistical ones
but the female characters do have them
he doesn't get into the movie at all, just keeps talking about 3 things he actually liked about it
also why the fuck is his brain pulsating

I was really hoping he didn't like it so I could watch Cred Forums pull the swiftest 180 on this movie. Oh well.

He's kinda right about humanity wanting mainly a better life/fucking

It's clickbait

He's making clickbait, user

Why did the movie even need the douche character again?

Just to make that joke.

Otherwise it could have just been humans.

most characters felt pretty fucking useless

not happening.

that's what makes me happy.

food puns, the majority of them came from him.

I'm not surprised he liked it. It fits his awful sense of humor.

But I think he particularly wanted to make a video saying he likes it because he likes being contrarion.

Does anyone have a link to watch this movie, it`s not coming to my country and i wanna check it out wth some friends

>Shit animator that likes making shitty unfunny lowbrow humor cartoons likes the shitty unfunny lowbrow movie

Wow I'm shocked.

google this:
sausage.party.new.hdcam.uncensored.hqmic.cgp

What fucking cartoon is this?

It looks interesting.

Fritz the Cat motherfugger

>Hey I made a funny joke about my ego!
>I'm going to make that joke again because it's so funny!
>It's so funny in fact I'm going to repeat this joke 5 times in the span of 8 minutes.
Why would you do that.
That said for the review itself, I didn't watch the movie cause it looked like shit so I wouldn't know how much of it he's right about or not. Though with how divided people seem to be about this movie it makes me wonder why does something like Sausage Party look unappealing while South Park and Team America have the same crass humor with less then subtle political satire are still enjoyed and beloved?
Fritz the Cat, a classic film about college angst, mouse nazi's, transexual horses and black lives matter.

#crowlivesmatter

The more things change the more they stay the same

Yes they do.