Remember when kiddies watching Teen Titans back then didn't know who Deathstroke was and wondered who he was behind the...

Remember when kiddies watching Teen Titans back then didn't know who Deathstroke was and wondered who he was behind the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4
youtube.com/watch?v=GtC5QFaPEhI
youtube.com/watch?v=b4682qmnx1w
youtube.com/watch?v=r9bJCX041uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was a kid when I was watching it, and it was before I got into capeshit, so yes.

Remember that time Robin went insane and thought he saw Slade everywhere

Never before have I wanted Batman to just walk into the tower and just take it from here

How are the Justice League not monitoring what the Titans are doing and having Superman evaluate their progress

>Clark: Bruce...
>Bruce: Building sized Demon from hell turning everyone to stone...they can handle it.

remember the time when kids thought TT were a bunch of OCs with Robin?

Deadpool, Deathstroke.

Who is going to be next obscure character ruined by normalfags who have never picked up a comic in their life?

Can't tell if the show did more harm than good, especially since DC acknowledges some bits of what people preferred.

Raven progressively becoming more attractive from the cartoon and onward is probably the worst offender. It's why Injustice is good in averting this.

It was only "inverted" because Neatherrealm sucked at females until very recently

>Building sized Demon from hell turning everyone to stone...they can handle it.
The JL probably became style too with the rest of the world.

Why does everything that comes out of Ed Boon's butthole of a studio look like that tranny who can fill a kelbasa package that is on the corner of my street?

Like why? Do they not understand it? Is it an in joke?

I didn't know the other characters besides Robin, so I always wondered whether or not this was set in the "Batman universe".

Yes, that was literally me.

It depends on the character. The cartoon helped Cyborg, Raven and Terra but was somewhat bad for Beast Boy and Starfire.

Cyborg became a slightly more fun character in the comics and got a huge popularity boost because of the cartoon which lead to Johns putting him on the JL(for better or for worst)

Raven got a personality . Before the cartoon,she was written as an emotionless character who unwittingly caused problems for the team. After the cartoon, writers basically gave comic Raven snarky, sarcastic personality of her cartoon version.

Before the cartoon Terra was written as an unsympathetic nutcase. In the few comic appearances she had after the cartoon she was more sympathetic and something of a reluctant hero or neutral character.

Beast Boy became more of a comedic character in the comics because of the cartoon. He was always funny but he had a really tragic past. Since the cartoon,comic writers made him funnier but downplay the darker aspects of his character.

Starfire became more of a silly character because of the cartoon. She was never the most serious character but writers tend to take her silliness to far in the comics.

>My cousin and I concluded that he was Robin from the future, because his sillouete had spikey hair
the good ol days

That was the dumbest "plot". This show was awful.

Young Justice actually felt closer to the Teen titans comics while Teen Titans felt closer to the Young Justice comic. Why the fuck did they do this?

I look back at the original teen titans cartoon and only cringe now

It's interesting how NTT originally just shows Deathstroke's face and explains who he is and what his motive is in like the first issue he's in, but the show made his identity and true motives this big mystery.

But it's kind of dumb in retrospect because you know in a second viewing his identity doesn't matter and he just wants to fuck with Dick.

The Titans are not JLA "sanctioned" or monitored at all. The whole point of them is the sidekicks being independent of their mentors. Batman and Superman are just fellow heroes, not their bosses.

Their sick ass tower was made and funded by Vic's dad so they don't need to answer to anyone but themselves.

Especially at the time of just before and during the early days of the NTT Wally and Dick becoming fully independent of Batman and Flash were very important turning points for the characters. They had gone to college and everything.

Terrible bait

The plot was not Deathstroke's identity, the plot was Robin obsessing over who he was and how Robin's obsession put the team at risk.

Teen Titans was great because it absolutely ignored the clutter and inanity that is capeshit. They treated the Titans as original characters basically, and that's why the show worked. Capeshit legacies, backstories and so on are detrimental to a good story and good characters, and basically nobody gives two fucks about issue #128425 from the 1970s that had this or that "relevant" story/pseudo-development that amounts to nothing, as all capeshit does. Nothing ever happens in capeshit, and nothing ever matters in capeshit. It is a dinosaur, and not a cool one either. Think something like a prehistoric hippo that sprays shit everywhere with its tail. I didn't care who Robin was back then and I still don't. He's just Robin. That is enough. And Slade is Slade. I need nothing further. Nobody does. Not even you, the capeshit fan.

Member Chewbacca?

Same. That's why when I started reading the real titans comic when I was 12 I was surprised to see he was an old fart. Still cool.

Some people were actually too stupid to google "dc slade"

I still say it was batman behind that mask

Yeah, I member Chewbacca! Member AT-ATs?

Batman hired him, the only logical explanation

I remember someone in the office I work complaining and throwing a fit over

>"Starfire is a slut in the comics why isn't she a nice innocent girl like she is in the cartoon?"

Tried to politely explain to him that she's been like that in the comics long before the cartoon was a thought in anyone's brain and how that's how her alien culture is. But they would have none of it.

>Starfire became more of a silly character because of the cartoon. She was never the most serious character but writers tend to take her silliness to far in the comics.
I would rather that then whatever rhato starfire was at least.

Until recently? user, I haven't seen them do much better. Granted, Raven is probably the worst they have ever made, but I can't think of any that look good.

Is it Bruce Wayne?

What were the game designers thinking when they came up with her Injustice design?

I understand that it's a dark version of the D.C. universe but she should look a little better.

I say let her slut it up, dick dumped her pre52, fucking retard.

no it's Robin's father.

Obviously it's Clark kent

what are you talking about? that villain in Op's pic was called slade and the titans never discovered his identify.

I like silly,innocent Starfire but most people think that she was always that way.I like how current comics have her goofy but still capable of being serious.
That was the worst version of her character.

this is amazing how did I never remember this

Huh. Are there any other examples of TT doing this?

TOBI IS OBITO

>flavor of the month game meme image

Fuck off.

And replying to "bait"(which this wasn't. The show was crap) is taking it.

>The plot was not Deathstroke's identity, the plot was Robin obsessing over who he was

Same. Thing.

And he put his team at risk but still remained leader. This show is ass.

And what if he did find out who he was? This:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4

Take off those rose tinted glasses, namefag.

This twist was not even a twist to be honest.When a character says one thing and the narrative consistently contradicts the character you should always trust the story instead of what the character says.

Why did they pretend like his identity was some big mystery

People give steven universe crap for having anime reference but give this crap a pass?

He looked like this in the episode he didn't wear a mask.

>Flavor of the month
>Game is still being talked about a year later
Heh.

That was a mask over his mask. Did you not finish the episode?

And why and how did he have access to magic in the first place but never again after until Trigon?

This is from the spin off comic.

>thinking retards on deviantart and know your meme matter

That's not the same.

I personally like it a lot better when Slade (and, by extension, Red X) are left as mysterious villains without needing to make them the same as what the comics established. The whole universe is so changed that it feels forced to put Slade Wilson (and for Red X, usually people guess Jason Todd or Grant Wilson) when they're so drastically different from the comics.

Also the reason I hate it when people compare it to the comics in general. It's targeted towards a different audience in a different decade and practically only shares the character names with the original. Whether you like the end result or not, it isn't comparable to NTT at all.

CIA agent Slade Wilson

The spinoff comic was written by different people than the show and was generally shit (especially characterization) apart from maybe 3 issues. It was just another merchandise product for kids to waste money on when they recognize the characters on the cover.

test

So Slade in Teen Titans show is still an old man?

That just makes his relationship with Terra that much creepier.

I actually thought this as a kid.

Having played and beaten Custom Robo for the GameCube helped form that opinion.

What relationship? They only fucked in the comics.

And of course he was an old man in the show.

>and he just wants to fuck with dick

I remember when the teen Titans game came out on the website when I was in 5th or 6th grade, right before the cartoon premiered. And I spent 10 seconds Googling(or Yahooing or ask Jeeving) Teen Titans and discovered the website Ttians Tower and basically learned everything about the comics stuff before the first episode even premiered. Needless to say, I was spoiled on things lie the whole Terra arc,and was wondering when Robin would become Nightwing, or when characters like Jericho or Wonder girl would show up.

Where other kids my age really not familiar with the comics stuff? I mean, the internet existed and all back then

Because they got Peter David to write the show bible for the Teen Titans cartoon. Ironically writing him out of a job, since it lead to YJ getting cancelled. that said, the show bible was further modified after his draft.

user those kiddies are adults now
Unless you are in your mid 30s you be in that group to.
Teen Titans was over 13 years ago.

Come on, she's a crazy paranoid teenager and he preys on her insecurities like a sexual predator. When he does hold sway over her, he's not above beating her, psychologically tormenting her, and remarking he owns her or how she is indebted to him when she displeases him. He even fucking designed an outfit on her that gives him certain control over her body.

Overall, it doesn't really sound like I described Deathstroke, but a real sicko. The Slade Wilson from the comics is a good father and family man.

Outside of Perlman, I hated "Slade". His robot minions were always fucking retarded.

I found the Judas Contract in the Brooklyn Public Library a few days before the cartoon premiered.

Before the cartoon the Titans had been popular in the 1980s but had stopped being mainstream.The cartoon made the Teen Titans popular again but the quality of the comics have still been poor.

>Remember that time Robin went insane and thought he saw Slade everywhere
That episode fucked me up as a kid.

Oh, yeah! Member Millennium Falcon?

Slade was never a good father in the comics,there is a reason why all his kids are messed up and tried to kill him.

>they only fucked in the comics
OH COME ON NOW

Everything about Terra and Slade's relationship in the cartoon is about him grooming her and making her completely dependent on him. The first time they meet, she's losing control of her powers and he just waltzes up to her, hands her the hair clip she lost, and tells her, "No one understands you like I do. I can help you. Trust me." Then you have the neural-interface suit that's fused to her body, allowing him to feel everything she does physically, and letting her feel him. And let's not forget the gratuitous amounts of physical trauma he gives to her every time she fucks up.

She's a confused, lonely, depressed, psychotic teenage girl with daddy issues. He's a controlling, manipulating, competitive sociopath. They were fucking.

Hell, he even fucked Raven when Trigon awakened, and we should be thankful Zone-sama was able to reproduce the event that CN wasn't allowed to air.

Your contrarian is showing.

He still loves them, though.

I remember getting a Deathstroke heroclix and wondering why it referred to him by that name instead of Slade. And I was surprised to find out that his name was literally Slade Wilson.

I also remember way back during the days of TT I knew people who insisted that Slade was either Robin's father or Batman testing him.

No, because google still existed then and I just read up on him.

I only found out it was Deathstroke thanks to Injustice...

The absolute madman

In the comics Wolfman wanted to make Terra as unsympathetic as possible because he hated Kitty Pride for some reason.

I always felt that the cartoon handled the Judas Contract better than the comics because the cartoon gave Terra a reason for betraying the Titans(she feared her powers would go out of control and went to the wrong person for help)instead of her being a crazy edgelord.

I was a weirdo kid that loved silver age/bronze age back then, but I didn't like what I saw of Wolfman/Perez when I got into the show and looked everything up. Still not my thing.

Harley in Injustice 2 looks like a female.

He loves his kids but let's be honest he messed them up especially Jericho.

>Remember that time Robin went insane and thought he saw Slade everywhere
That episode was fucked up
Esp near the end where it sounds like Slade is raping him or something shit

Still, they did give a mystery to what he could've looked like as he never took off his helmet and hid his face when his helmet was broken leading people to think he could've been someone related to the TT or he has a gross face/deformity.

I was under the impression that Terra was made unsympathetic just for the edge factor.
"Co-creator Pérez states, "from the very start, that this girl was going to be a traitor and that we were going to kill this character off." When creating the look of the character, Pérez noted that:

"I wanted her to be cute but not beautiful. She looked like a young girl. I gave her a substantial overbite, her eyes were wide, her body was slim, she wasn't particularly busty. I wanted her to look almost elven, so that when you see her for the first time wearing full-make up and dressed in a provocative outfit where you know she's just been in bed with Deathstroke that it does jab you a bit. "Whoa, good God! This little girl is a slut!"
--Modern Masters Volume 2: George Perez (who worked with Wolfman for the first Terra)

>I was a weirdo kid that loved silver age/bronze age back then, but I didn't like what I saw of Wolfman/Perez when I got into the show and looked everything up. Still not my thing.
Yeah, I'm in that odd boat too. I grew up with reprints and second-hand copies of Bronze Age comics, it's still my favorite era of comics history, but I don't care for the "Copy Claremont" school of writing. The style, tone and dialogue just didn't jibe with me, and that's not getting into creepiness like Terry Schlong.

Has Slade Wilson ever looked any different from the iconic white hair/black eyepatch

His actor had black hair on Arrow. That's about it.

For you:
youtube.com/watch?v=GtC5QFaPEhI

Funniest thing was, fans liked her, unsympathetic as she was. So Wolfman kept on doubling down until she was a full on Villainess.

At which point they got mad at him for writing her like that.

>injustice
what a apt name

this shouldn't turn me on, should it

But we never saw his face in TT, that's the reason why there was always some build up to him showing what he looked like.

This will get you going.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4682qmnx1w

meh

Whoops, thought that was the one where Slade beats the shit out of her for running away. Sorry.

I never knew she was popular when she first appeared in the comics.

I got the impression that the cartoon rehabilitated her personality(somewhat) and she got fans because of that.

teenage girls and grown men do nothing for me anyway, it's ok

And I forgot the link...
youtube.com/watch?v=r9bJCX041uY

Terra was basically the opposite of Kitty Pryde way back when and was supposed to be making fun of her, so Wolfman and Perez just got more and more unsubtle about how shit you're supposed to think she is

I was a massive casual and I didn't know about Dick's backstory, so I honestly thought that maybe Slade was Robin's dad because his hair was kinda similar to Robin's.

They do it specifically to irritate people like you.

well you were clearly a dumbass then since they already robin already had a dad

though slade being batman was a really common theory back then

You mean it wasn't Batman?

That's the thing, I remember that line too, and since he was masked, I thought it was some over the top test or something.

But I did consider the idea of Batman too.

I thought it was the Joker.
I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just assumed it was someone from Robin's past, and I completely ignored the obvious difference in personality and aesthetic.
Now that I think about it, if Slade HAD been a former Batman baddie, it probably would have been Two-Face, what with the split face mask.

A lot of SU's was straight up tracing. Most of the poses and proportions in that image are very off.

Also, it helps the Street Fighter anime movies were generally fucking good.

>Kaziklu

I remember some kids believing TT cartoon was set in Gotham and were wondering where was Batman.

>HUURRR IMPLIED SEX IN A KID'S SHOW

Oh. You're one of those dumbasses who overanalyzes every frame.

Go make a YouTube video on it, autist.

Your nostalgiafaggotry is showing.

Anyone who's not a MUH CHILDHOOD screaming autist can see how bad this show was now.

>A lot of SU's was straight up tracing.

You mean like the scene where Robin and Slade do the EVA 1 and 2 synchronized dance move for move? Or Robin doing the Akira motorcycle skid?do you even know what tracing is?

>Also, it helps the Street Fighter anime movies were generally fucking good.

Wow. You really are blinded by nostalgia.

This butthurt is amazing, and I don't even know why you're raging.

>Tfw the whole team is dead but you finally learned who Slade is

>Tfw Slade is Slade

This is honestly what I thought as a kid, but at the same time it's the only reason I watched it. I fucking hated DC as a kid because of shows like Batman and Justice League. They were and still are complete shit. But hey, here's a fun looking show with new characters and Robin for some reason. I'll watch that. Man, these new original characters are great!

Then years later I read the New Teen Titans run and decided to pick up Johns' Green Lantern since Blackest Night was going on, and fuck me did I realize I was wrong about DC. I still have trouble getting into some characters thanks to the shitty Timmverse shows, characters like John Stewart and J'onn, but it's very slowly getting better.

Fuck you and your faggot tastes, faggot

Red X was in all likelihood, Jason Todd.
>Similar fighting styles
>Got past Robins security
>Even sounded kinda similar

Although, we'll never actually know.

>Robin upon realizing Slade and Deathstroke are the same person

Why does Slade look like a safari hunter here

I don't care about her portrayal in comics. I applaud TT because it created a world in which that gray skinned vixen got her pale pussy pounded in several quality flash animations.

TT raven is for fuck, don't worry about anything else.

I really like the original evil edgelord Terra.

How was Deadpool ruined? Are you saying that you are an actual serious Deadpool comic fan and that you not only disliked it but felt it "ruined Deadpool?!"

>Who's Slade?!
>He is... a guy named Slade.

You're the person who thinks that Moby Dick is just about a whale

>it
The movie, I mean

>flavor of the month game meme image
It does piss me off that undertalefags largely don't appreciate Toby's work in Homestuck.

He was clearly Batman, training Robin. I mean, what's the WORST thing he really did? And how did he have so much money for robots and shit?

In his N52 series, he went back to looking like a young buck for a while because of mystic powers but that's about it.

that's literally just the plot of the movie lights out
crap ass movie

>what's the WORST thing he really did?
raping 3 teenagers

And had brown hair thanks to the Arrow show and Daniel and the colorist not remembering he had blonde hair.

But he was heavily implied to be older than then teenaged Robin, who is Dick Grayson. Is this like one of those fanfics where the ages of the Robins are reversed?

Honestly, I didn't know until years later when I played injustice at a friends house.
"Is that Slade from teen titans?"
>"That's Deathstroke brah"

yeah, it wasn't the best of events but I'm glad he got his silver hair back

I remember that TT gave me a fetish for "eyes" in masks getting bigger and smaller/changing based on emotion or physical state, despite being clothing/ceramic.
Shit's the fucking best.

You might as well shit on everyone who ever did the Akira slide. Animators imitate cool shots and scenes, SU straight up lifts themes and designs from other shows.

Themes I'll grant you, though it's not exactly a mark against it, but designs?

One thing I was DC comics would do. Is take TT Raven design and make it permanent. That is the only character design of her I can withstand.

>it's totally okay unless (show I don't like) does it
drown yourself in a toilet.

>Comparing Moby Dick to children's cartoons for tween weeaboos

>butthurt
>implying this is one person

Sorry for your retardation.

Fuck your faggot robot and faggot skeletons slashfics, mouthbreather.

>Timmverse
>shitty
Every bait post deserves a reply.

That's literally what you just did, you dumb hypocrite.

Don't feed it, it'll just follow you home.

The theory that it's Jason Todd is both because of how Red X acts once Dick's no longer the one wearing it, how he fights, and because of Beast Boy's theory table. In all honesty, the comparison is very good: instead of taking Joker's first persona after being killed by him, Red Hood, we could potentially have Jason Todd defect from Batman like Dick did and taking Robin's other persona, Red X.

ITT Nostalgia fags over-analyze shitty Toonami cartoons from the 2000s.

>3 hours later
Is this surrealposting?

I was an older teen when the cartoon came out and I couldn't really get myself to like it. The faux-anime shit was obnoxious and it felt like it couldn't decide what it wanted to be.

Wrong, Red X is clearly a bionic monkey.

DELET THS

>Became style

Underappreciated post.

>Thinks everyone stays on top of their post every hour on the hour

Are you this much of a loser?

I'm pretty sure that when Trigon showed up the Justice League was on Apokolips or some other foreign planet fighting some evil that had a beef with Superman.

>he doesn't use the thread watcher

I think he was originally supposed to be Animated Timm Drake's dad who no member of the Bat family ever actually saw die back when they were going to have the show be part of the DCAU.

Sounds like Bruce to me

Yeah he's done it in the comics a few times.

Why wouldn't they? Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask

Both yes and no. While I didn't know who deathstroke was, I actually didn't really wondered who was behind the mask at the time, not like there was a major subplot of them wondering who he was behind the mask, not like X who was way worst in that regard of "who the fuck is he".
Regardless it actually really did gave me the wrong impression, I thought Deathstroke was a very different type of villain who had a significant psychological bent to his methods as oppose to a Mercenary.
Now that I didn't do, I knew for a fact that Cyborg was a pre-established character so I naturally extended "Well these guys have got to be the same, I just never heard of them"

What the fuck is the thread watcher?

bullshit, the movie was perfect. besides, Deadpool was the one that chose Ryan Reynolds to play him, not the other way around.

I was correcting a word that I left out in my post. That is not a reply to my questions from the user I was talking to.

when i was a kid I went around telling everyone slade is batman testing robin.

What?

It a little tab that you can use to monitor threads without having it open. You can enable it by going to the monitoring tab in settings

I bet you don't even use frames.

I remember how when he came back feom the dead it almost looked like he raped Raven and how daring it was to show that.

I'm conflicted. On the one hand I absolutely agree with everything in this post..

On the other hand I'm propping up a guy who unironically called The Legend of Korra the "Rebuild of Cred Forums" over on dipshitchan.

But he wasn't insane. Slade actually poisoned him.

Deathstroke is an ambarrasment of a character, Slade is SO much better.

The funniest part was how they changed his name from Deathstroke but still had Robin wondering who he was.
>WHO IS SLADE?
Just a guy, Robin. A guy named Slade.

I'm getting Medabots vibes here with the masks over masks stuff.

Are you defending Korra? Because I think Korra was shit and I stand by my claim.

Slade was an amazing villain, and Ron's voice made him absolutely and wonderfully terrifying.

It just looked like he kicked the shit out of her when I saw it. Guess I was less corrupted back when I saw it the first time. Still don't see it related to rape, but it does remind me that zone did a thing.

It's absolutely about rape. The first confrontation in Birthmark after Raven freezes time is loaded with sexual predation. "No matter how much you squirm there is nothing you can do to stop it" and so forth. Later on Slade basically hunts her across the city and after capturing her she surrenders, gets her clothes torn up and grows long hair. It is an amazing episode. I can see the theme of abusive fatherhood (with Slade filling the role), the coming to terms with ones own nature (it was Raven's birthday, red marks appear on her body (menstruation) and so on). Also notice how the moment SHTF she seeks out Robin, an example of a dominant but benevolent male. Notice the tiniest little tidbit of animation once she unfreezes him - she smiles and pats his chest.

The show utilized Slade to the fullest - with Robin, Raven and Terra. All of the eps have a sexual and threatening undercurrent which strikes a chord with kids and teens who are living out the battle in their own way.

And I think Korra was amazing and wonderful and you are too immature to appreciate it. All you Korra-haters are. Incapable of grasping thd concept of character flaws.

Whoa, ease up. I never made a claim it was or wasn't anything. I just said what I saw it as when I saw it. No need to try and convince me my view of it is wrong.

I don't hate Korra because Korra is a flawed character. I hate it because it's a laughably bad mockery of ATLA that had no soul or substance. It's on the same level as Shlyamalans movie.

I was just talking about a cartoon I like user, I'm not trying to indoctrinate you.

The whole show was flawed. So much that it killed any hope of getting a new series of that franchise. Maybe it's for the best considering how bad Korra turned out.

Nope, sorry, you're an idiot.

If anything "killed" the franchise it was Nickelodeon overestimating AtlA's viewership because of you avatards' constant yapping online and them being incapable of generating revenue outside of television ads in a world of torrents and on-demand streaming.

Korra was a superior show in every regard.

Total bullshit. ATLA was major and a gleaming success. Ergo the shit movie, ergo the shit sequel. If anything the exact opposite is true - a good piece of fiction is aided by the Net, not harmed by it. Korra fell apart because it was a bad show that shat all over the original, stripped the vastness of a mystical adventure world away and once the glaring flaws became unbearable resorted to pandering to the most degenerate refuse of humanity. There's exactly two reasons why you are defending this crap - you either want to fuck Korra or you yourself are a SJW. When a show runs purely on fumes of porn and hastags you know you've fucked up.

Look, look at this thread. Years and years have passed and we still talk of it with joy and discuss this or that tidbit. And this will continue. Nobody will remember Korra.

here's another (you) for your troubles

What I vaguely remember beast boy actually saying Jason Todd during pic related. Did he actually do that? Back then I didn't know there were other robins besides Dick and thought he threw out a random name or named fan or something.

This is actually from ichi the killer.

To be fair,Korra is well liked everywhere except Cred Forums.

To be fair, nobody liked it enough to watch it.

And that theory was stupid because it was right before Jason got brought back in the comics, so here was no "antihero Jason" to base Red X off of anyway. It was meant to be a ridiculous option.

He never SAID anything about Jason Todd, the cameo among the theories was just an easter egg

It's amazing how effective a villain Deathstroke was when you didn't say his stupid exxxtreme code name or show his weird Ahab-looking pirate face.

Also, Ron Perlman, of course.

Fuck off, it's obviously Kakashi, who else could hide a face so well?

It should give you an idea just how stupid that opinion is.

'member Reagan?

I remembered Cyborg from one of the 70s or 80s Super Friends series

>Hell, he even fucked Raven when Trigon awakened
Prove it

>Tfw you can't take Starfire's voice seriously anymore.