drive.google.com/file/d/0B95W9Qk501KrdTNUSXBLTEZSVDg/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

change korra's personality completely

not fuck up amon

actually keep the fucking gang together instead of separating them constantly

Korra walks around naked.

nothing to fix some things should just be bad

This

It should have never existed. The original series ended just fine.

Make Kuvira more sympathetic and less of an actual villain. Get rid of all the shit where she had internment camps and shit for people where they were forced to mine for her army.

Actually make her look like she's returning the Earth Kingdom to their former glory.

There's no fucking way this show wasn't meant to be lewd as hell

I fell off the show around season 2. Should I watch it after I finish jojo?

Eh, why not?
It's better than almost every other modern Nick show.

Remove Korrasami.

Please post some more "lewd" scenes.

Make it about Korra and the older people. Don't give her a "Team Avatar." Tell Bryke they are getting more seasons right off the bat.

Have Korra show off her midriff and legs at times.

this desu

This.

Fuck off alt-right

Hire better writers than Bryke.

Korrasami was rushed and pointless.

Keep politics out of this you sperg.

Looks like somebody got mad that a show was brave enough to support LGBT rights!

Go back to Cred Forums

Korra learns her lesson the first season and doesn't become a complacent, whiny bitch who cries at the first sign of failure.

This

You are as retarded as alt-righters

Fuck off

It's clearly a shitposter

>show has hetero characters
>I don't like it
>ok

>show has gay characters
>I don't like it
>homophobe, bigot

American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""wisdom""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It was hardly rushed, and as for pointless was Kataang really necessary either? All ships are pointless from a writing perspective.

Korrasami was pandering, rushed, and made an already disappointing show insulting to audience IQ. In other words, kill yourself.

Go eat a bag of Appa dicks.

>How would you guys fix this show?

Stop adding useless characters every fucking season.
Keep the cast from book 1 and develop them through the entire lore.

Also, make 1-2 flashback episode for pic related

This thread got derailed fast.

As for how I'd improve it, I'd probably not make Korra constantly switch between an arrogant teen shithead and a weak-ass bitch

The series should have ended like Fallout, instead it ended like Fallout 3, complete with big dumb giant robot.

Korra got nerfed WAY too much.

This is really obvious bait and I don't know why so many people fell for it.

Bro, Kuvira was a villain. She had good intentions, but she was overall a bad person that just wanted power. There's no reason to make her look like some kind of angel.

So which aspect of Korra's personality would you whatch?

I mean, removing character flaws usually don't make the character more interesting or create more conflict.

This is something that Cred Forums isn't inteligent enough to get.

But she makes my penis hard! So I demand her to be changed from Mussolini and Stalin into the good savior of the country that did nothing wrong!

I know, but they should've at least only stuck with one version. It's hard to be a "STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!" when you're having a meltdown every five minutes.

Ikr Bad bait makes me kek every time

user do you have some kind of issue with headstrong female characters? Is it only okay if males have willpower?

>insert low quality bait meme here

There are better cartoons out there.

Just why she went from bringing unity to batshit dictator? Because parent issues? I don't see why Bryke made her villain.
This plot is gay

I didn't liked how she was written,but it makes A HELL OUT OF A SENSE to have this kind of personalitty.

Its a mental issue called over compensation, similar to Asuka on Neo Genesis. Korra frequently see herself as weak and worthless, and try to conpensate for it by being cocky and agressive.

It is an actual good idea, but never went so well because every character usually gave her support on 99% of the time thus she barely had to deal with it.

No, he's saying that sometimes she's all "I'M THE AVATAR AND YOU'VE GOT TO DEAL WITH IT!" and other times she's all "Omg Zaheer was so scary! I can't go on! (Even though much weaker Avatars have taken on much harder challenges before.)" It just doesn't work.

>Just why she went from bringing unity to batshit dictator?

Because many dictators started the same way.

Now kill yourself waifufag.

Truuuuuuuuuuuuu

1. Make Korra younger, like Aang. I watched Avatar: TLA when I was in my early twenties and freaking loved it. I didn't need whiny teenagers getting butthurt about their feels and shit.

I mean, Korra finding the two brothers as orphans on the street? Asami as the affluent child-debutante, who secretly slums it up for adventure? A younger Tenzin as their air bending mentor and guide? I need more joy and fun, damn it.

2. Make Amon the main, recurring villain, with the other seasonal villains becoming side villains. Swap the stories around. For example, first season, Amon is just getting started with his plans, and assists the Red Lotus as they try to kidnap a young Korra...

Read Korra is all talk, but she has self steem issues and constantly feels like she isn't solving the situation, and she knows that the others see it. She associated her entire identity with being the avatar, and felt worthless when she wasn't able to live to the expectations.

I'd honestly rather take cocky Korra over mopey Korra any day.

Use the same characters put remove the avatar aspect and make the story about something else

Jesus.

Good idea.

I would've made Korrasami a thing from season 1.

Lesbians are always boring as fuck.

Also Asami was one of the worst characters, almost 0 personality.

I would watch the shit out of that show.

Hey, that's pretty ok.

Have Amon challenge Korra to a D-D-D-DUEL!

Make Korra a lot buffer and bustier, in addition to . And every episode has at least one scene of her working out.

Make Korra a jew.

Introduce a new love interest for Korra who looks and acts exactly like me, and is named after me.

Not have both love interests be boring as balls.

>ctrl+f
>no murrlogic
what

What does ctrl+f mean?

>Breathes in
>BOI!

youtube.com/watch?v=w3MP7y1vMUs

Young Kuvira gets duped into Amon's plans. Helps overthrow Zaofu; kill Earth Kingdom Empress. Room for redemption arc.

Have Amon challenge Korra to a Space Jam.

Keep Amon alive after S1 and make it so he actually was Energybending and becomes S2's villain.Korra doesn't regain her bending from Aang but goes on a journey through the spirit world in S2 to regain her bending. Also get rid of Wan and the whole avatar origin

Yes, get rid of Wan. Don't need any of that. Benders learned from animals. Cool enough.

Except waterbenders. They learned from your mom.

The fucking avatar state was nerfed to uselessness

>Friendship is Magic, season 4
I've decided you are shit and don't deserve cartoons.

It was nerfed so bad that it couldn't even beat an above-average metalbender.

>Ozzy & Drix better than Dexter's Lab
The fuck, sir.

>Calls Samurai Jack better than Avatar
>boi

Murder the whiney fans

There is no quick fix for Korra, especially the clusterfuck that is book 2

Some fixes off the top of my head

>Korra has to have an arc dedicated to accessing the avatar state

>Korra does not get her other elements back immediately after Amon takes them

>Buff the Avatar state back to usefulness

> Remove the retcon that the Avatar is based on a spiritual tapeworm

I would also hire competent writers to babysit Bryke. Maybe use a spray bottle on them when they mention a "dark avatar".

Nah. You expect too much.

Well, if they're going too make a bold yet shitty pairing a reality, they should at least have been bold enough to actually show some action.

Best post so far.

Hey hasn't North and South Part 1 come out today?

Anyone notice that Book 1 completely shits on SJWs, yet most Tumblrettes seem to love the franchise? I know it's a little off topic, but I still find it weird.

Maybe?

Good comparison, user.

Oh yes. I can relate to book 1
>Equalists who want "equality" are the SJWs
>nonbenders are the minority who is "oppressed" by the big bad cis benders
>benders are the evil right-wing racist, islamophobic, bigot, yada yada yada

Then it went to shit.

Well, it's already here.

78 pages :3

It's irritating how Tumblr can seem to find all sorts of "misogynistic messages" in fiction, but when a show pretty blatantly calls them out, they just say it's totally unrelated.

Honestly the fact the characters were older was the best part of the show.

A lot of their issues hit closer to home.

It did beat her at first. Then it just didn't work anymore during the mech fight and once inside Korra didn't use it otherwise the others would be superfluous.

But the equalists had a point if you disregard that Amon turned out to be just an evil villain manipulating them. And Republic City actually listened and had an election which resulted in a nonbender gaining office. Did you think the equalists were just being portrayed as 100% in the wrong?

>younger cast
Yes. What made me and im sure a lot of others love TLA so much was the fact that we literally grew up with aang and the gang as the show progressed. We saw them mature and become better benders as the years went by.

>Amon the main reoccuring villain
Yes again. Amon was the best villain in korra. I daresay even in the entire series. Someone who can take away your ability to fight him is truly an endgame villain power. He should NOT have been given the arc he got.

>Someone who can take away your ability to fight him is truly an endgame villain power.

Once he gets closer enough to you. If Amon tried that with Toph or Aang in AtLA they'd swat him away like how Aang dismissed Ty Lee in their one encounter.
Any good bending user should have no trouble against an Amon who isn't secretly moonlessly psychically bloodbending.

>don't turn the setting into some weird prohibition era thing for no real reason
>Korra travels the world to learn from different people instead of staying in once city
>Every season focuses on a different place in a different part of the world
>Aside from Korra there's a whole new cast every season.
>Stop trying to make every threat a global disaster

>Dexter's Lab
>Gumball
>MLaaTR

Make Korra better looking, fans have done it.

Have TMS at the start so that we never had to suffer through Aikatsu, that way instead of getting Filmation with Mir we get Termite Terrace instead.

Have the show act like what is is, a cartoon and not make Tex Avery turn in his grave.

Better coloring as seen here; Brown and gray are bad, so are pink and purple but the later are better then brown and gray, also no crayon box colors which whenever the show did use actual colors they will use these gross neon crayon box color normal people have been told never to use.

Better voice actors and voices that are not misplaced, wheres Nancy Cartwright, Tress Macneille, Billy West & Jim Cummings when you need them

Better music, matching up to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cSi5fCCX2Wc

Have Toshihiko Masuda as the show runner/chief director.

Bigger budgets, $200,000-300,000 per episode is not enough to make a cartoon, $90,000 per episode (as was the case with Book 4) is even worse, we need at least $3 million per episode.

>she was overall a bad person that just wanted power
even Korra knows that's not it.

in the end Kuvira helped an entire nation, objectively she made more good than bad.

All she wanted was to restore the Earth Kingdom. Take back the lands that was taken from the nation.

I'll have to ask where did you get that

She was suppose to be with her father to the end of season 1. Her clothing being similar to the bad guy's attire and the fact she was already a competent fighter was all give aways.

Then for some reason they made it so she had no idea of her father's intentions and ended up sticking around.

A tickle torture scene would have been great.

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck off. I'm a /u/ regular and this pairing was rushed as fuck.

eska feet

ANSWER ME!

Does this imply loli Korra? I feel like this implies loli Korra.

So in other words your brilliant plan is to do the same things that TLA did.

Not nearly enough girlabs. So much potential, wasted.

Then why would you want to remove it instead of making it better written?

To make the handful of people who like it on /u/ suffer. They're delusional enough as it is already.

>S1 - Air
>Korra is hotheaded but also insecure
>brashness and gloating over small victories is meant to cover the inability to achieve secure large ones
>only able to beat Amon after mastering the philosophy of Airbending instead of just being able to use it
>recognizes that even if Amon was flawed there was more to his movement than just hatemongering
>is able to realize and react to an opposing ideology like the world's mediator should

>S2 - Spirit
>Korra is much more level headed
>understands that in order to be a proper Avatar she's going to need proper training with the spirits
>starts feeling that her emotions are too dangerous and tries too hard to cut off from them
>takes up a foreign master over Tenzin to remove all emotion possible
>is tricked into the whole spirit world fiasco
>receives help from Aang who tells her how to balance passion and understanding like an avatar should
>is able to crush Vaatu after achieving this

>S3 - Balance
>Korra is now a huge public figure as an avatar
>is able to handle both politics for humans and spirits while also getting her fun in as a pro-bender
>Airbending makes a resurface as the spirit influence grows and Zaheer makes his escape
>Korra is dealing with the new possible Air Nomads, how some people don't want to be Airbenders, and how some plan to use it for violence
>the overtaking of the world by nature and spirits during civil power arguments make her consider the ideas of the Red Lotus
>it's revealed that most of the strife is from Red Lotus terrorist attacks
>takes them on and is able to beat them
>season ends with her leading people to the Spirit World to live free lives separate from the world the Red Lotus hated

>S4 - Change
>13 straight episodes of Korra x Asami
>hardcore

Yes. Amon should have been the main villain for the series.
While we're at it. Why not have it be that Amon really was given his ability by the spirits (or perhaps just a group of spirits) because the world is out of balance for some reason rather than just being blood-bending hacks.

No, it's good that they trolled us. No one would've watched 'I kissed a girl and I liked it" the series

when was this?

Take it to a vet.

If it was done well, I would watch it.

>ctrl a
>backspace

I assumed that the camps were for literal bandits who she was shown shackling. Am I wrong? She didn't just randomly put law abiding earth kingdom citizens into camps.

Honestly, if you just ended the show after season 3 and change nothing else, the overall rating of the show goes up like two points out of then on that alone

>But the equalists had a point

They were cult crazies and radicais.

Also, on Aang's time half of the council were non benders. So its not like there is a restriction.

fanservice

Two words...Aaron. Ehasz

Sorry quadsnigga

If I recall they say she's basically ethnic cleansing and tossing anyone not of Earth Kingdom descent into the camps

So immediately into the Hitler comparison territory

I'd develop new technology that would not allow people who aren't mentally adults yet to watch it.

Well it's easy; replace "benders" with "people with arms" (upper limbs of body).

>People with arms are oppressing us!
>He can take away their arms!

this has officially become a meme now
>How would you fix Legend of Korra

I've got a huge, multipost copy and paste I put up every time in these threads and I'm sure everyone is sick of it. Cliff notes version is fix the romance shit, make Korra learn from her mistakes and be actually good at fighting, give Asami and Mako actual character, do Amon better. For the second season make Vaatu chaos instead of evil, show spirits and humans interacting have some sort of positive impact instead of a net negative, and make Unalaq a harsh but fair misguided zealot instead of a corrupt and evil zealot.

There's a bunch of other shit, but like I said I doubt anyone wants to see it again until I neaten it up and move onto season 3 and 4.

The mods clearly don't give a shit, so why not.

Someone scanned it and posted it online.

Post som

You asked for it.

For season one:

1. Make the season longer to expand on Republic City, the triads, and the Equalists would be ideal. This would also

give Mako and Bolin a better place in the story as well and let them actually do things.

2. Have Korra get debended earlier and have to learn airbending to compensate. Later on, have her finally get in

contact with Aang so they can both talk to each other. Have Aang teach Korra energybending so she can fix herself

and everyone else.

3. Make Asami a villain who befriends everyone, eventually leading her to betray her father and the Equalists.

4. Get rid of the stupid relationship bullshit. If Korra has to end up in a relationship have her get together with

Mako without the love triangle or stick her with Bolin because they actually had chemistry together.

5. Let Bolin be competent and helpful some of the time. You could tie this back to 1 by making him the guy who

knows everyone on the street. He is extremely friendly and outgoing, so it would make sense.

6. Make Mako and Asami interesting. Make Asami be more visibly exited about machines or make Bolin a better Pai Sho

player and have him and Asami have a friendly rivalry going. Make Mako more dynamic. Maybe make Mako more sarcastic

or interested in literature. Really, just give them anything.

7. This one is more iffy, but have Amon not be a bender, but instead have him be taught energy bending by a spirit.

Preferably have him trade his face to Koh in exchange for it.

For season two:

1. Don't make Unalaq corrupt. Make him a just, but harsh and theocratic ruler. Minor offenses could be punished

with excessive jail time, corperal punishment, and forced labor. Luxery items such as jewelery and spices could be

banned under the justification that austerity brings enlightenment. Enforce strict gender roles like what was seen

during Season 1 of the original series. Do to her wilder nature, Unalaq forcing his incredibly strict beliefs on

the population against their will is enough to make him a villian.

2. Have both Korra and Tenzin initally support Unalaq, but become quickly disallusioned due to his methods. After

realizing Unalaq couldn't be reasoned with they would return to Republic City. While Tenzin wouldn't directly get

involved and would have misgivings about intervening in foreign affairs, have him relectuntly support Korra and

give her advice because she's the Avatar and spiritual matters are her buisness. If Kyoshi could stop Chin the

Conquerer, Korra can oppose Unalaq's rule. Heck, have her get some advice from Kyoshi at some point in the season

because it makes sense. It could be explained by Harmonic Convergence making Korra's connection to her past lives

stronger.

3. Make it so people can hurt spirits. Yes, they're spirits, but they're also in this physical world. The problem

is that they can only be driven off, not stopped without spiritual power. If you injure a spirit enough in the

physical world it should discorperate and come back the next day or something like that. This makes spirit bending

important because it's the only way to convert, kill, or banish a spirit, but it also makes it easier for the rest

of the cast to interact with them. The show should probably also touch on ways other forms of bending or possibly on how non-benders can deal with spirits.

I really need to rewrite this and fix the formatting.

4. I actually liked the idea of opening the spirit portals to bring humans and spirits together, but the problem

was all evidence pointed to it being a bad idea. While this is more of a third season thing, benevolent spirits

entering the material world due to Harmonic convergence could used as an example during the second season that

spirits exisiting in the material world isn't bad. Under Unalaq's rule and with greater access to the physical

world, the spirits could cause the weather to be more favorable, disease made both less common and less severe, and

increase the amount of fish brought in by fishermen.

5. Get Team Avatar together and have them collecivly figure out a way to fix everything. Bolin could still be doing the mover star thing, but instead of being a complete jackass, have it so he's just kind of busy so he's only around for meetings and quick missions. His main role in the season would be to inadvertantly feed information to Varick about the team's plans by telling him all about what him and his friends are doing. As for everyone else keep Asami's business problems as a plot point. With a longer season it wouldn't suck up all the screen time and with Korra and Bolin being around some of the time instead of never it wouldn't force the team to be seperated. Asami should go full Batman with gadgets and intimidation. I think she could be pretty scary if she put on an act where she was cold as ice and threatened to use her shock glove and political connections on people. Make it so as Mako becomes more obsessed with his attempts to find the terrorists, he actually starts to scare his friends with his intensity. At some point he could take it too far roughing up some criminals and everyone would need to reel him in. With Bolin being busy and Asami and Mako pushing things too far, Korra could actually be the voice of reason for once.

Jinora still ends up trapped in the spirit world and Aangs kids still have to save her, but Jinora is no longer some shining light baby Dues ex Machina.

6. Make it so those two cops are actually on the take. If they're working for Varrick instead of being incompetent it doesn't make Lin look like an idiot for putting more faith in them instead of Mako.

7. Korra keeps on having weird hallucinations and random encounters with past lives, like with Kyoshi as mentioned above. This eventually starts causing problems so she asks Tenzin for help. He advices her to go see that one Bhanti shaman. He knows about the tribe because of his time as a child traveling with Aang and his interest in spiritual matters. It turns out the reason Korra is having these visions is because Harmonic Convergence has messed up her connection with Raava and her past lives. This allows the Wan falshback episodes to still happen.

8. At some point have Korra interact with some spirits and discover that a lot of weaker ones are unhappy with Unalaq's rule because of how miserable everyone is. They can't really do anything about it though because Unalaq has managed to appease a handful of powerful spirits who are loyal to Vaatu and uses his spiritual bending to prevent those brave enough to oppose them from going beastmode on his ass.

9. Don't make Vaatu strictly evil, just bad for human civilization. The world under his dominion should be wild and dangerous and the spirits unpradictable and passionate. Instead of being mindless murder machines who are slaves to Vaatu's will, they would be more like Hei Bai from the original series when he was enraged. Being prone to wild moodswings, the spirits would be more likely to flip out and destroy things, and when happy they could take it too far and riot like a bunch of drunken sports fans who's team just beat their big rivals in the finals.

Instead of liking humans who where peaceful, they would enjoy the company of those who where prone to excess. As for the world, the weather could be strong and unpredictable, and seismic activity much more common.

10. Unalaq wants to release Vaatu because he believes the world needs both him and Raava to be in balance. He fuses with Vaatu with the intention of stealing Raava from Korra and becoming some sort of super Avatar. When he pulls Raava out of Korra he doesn't try and destroy her, meaning he doesn't destroy the connection to Korra's past lives, but instead tries to absorb Raava. While it isn't mentioned here, I think it is important to bring up that Unalaq and the Red Lotus had a falling out because he believed that humanity needed a strong hand to guide them.

Before he does so, Unalaq talks to Raava in order to explain his motivation, but Vaatu is against the idea so he siezes control of him. Before Vaatu can kill Raava one of Korra's friends intervenes. Maybe Mako hits him with a fire blast, maybe Asami hits him with a throwing weapon, or someone someone just chucks a snow ball at him.

Regardless, this destracts him long enough for Raava and Korra to fuse and start fighting UnaVaatu in the Avatar State. While this is happening, everyone else is fighting off spirits who are trying to intervene. Eventually some of the weaker spirits mentioned earlier show up too when the swarm of spirits becomes too much for everyone to handle.

11. Korra absorbs Vaatu to seal him away permanently and reach true spiritual balance.

12. Due to getting to know some spirits and seeing what spiritual assistance did for the Water Tribe, Korra decides that the gates should be opened. This is further justified by her believing that humans are strong enough now to deal with spirits if they need to. Korra's connection to her past lives weaken, but they're still stronger than they where before do to her growing skill in spiritual matters.

13. The spirit portals being open cause a bunch of new benders to appear. A small amount of these benders are air benders. Have it be explained these people are descended from air nomands who intergrated into Earth Kingdom communities to avoid being killed. Their descendents didn't develop bending before because they lacked the proper mindset, but the bar was set lower do to the spirit world being closer.

Done. I really need to edit this and finish season 3 and 4. There is some stuff I'd like to change in this massive dump too.

>Teen Titans
Opinion discarded.
>inb4 if you don't like muh shitty cartoon, you must like TTGo
Both are garbage.

Make it star adult aang instead of korra and everything would change for the better naturally.

I liked the bull-headed stubborn Korra. It was one of the major differences from Aang.

Wait what? I felt she was overconfident because she was a bending prodigy. She was raised as the Avatar this mythical powerful being who supposed to fix shit.She was young and naive though so she just tried to strong arm everything without thinking about it.

that's not the 'where' i'm looking for..

>Make Korra better looking, fans have done it.
They've done it wrong. Korra is already perfection.

>I actually liked the idea of opening the spirit portals to bring humans and spirits together
>all evidence pointed to it being a bad idea
so you like bad ideas? also, even with good sides they can still destroy entire villages because someone poked them, so still a very retarded idea to have them. That said there are other ways to open the portals without actually aknowledging if this is good/bad; just make it necessary for some other reason, or unavoidable instead of "lol, let's see what happens".

>keep Asami's business problems as a plot point
No. Just no, man.
Honestly, they should have dropped most of those characters in S01, as they have zero reason to stick together.

>Asami should go full Batman
>Make it so as Mako becomes more obsessed with his attempts to find the terrorists
that's fanfic tier writing.

>Jinora still ends up trapped in the spirit world and Aangs kids still have to save her
this implies they're still going in the spirit world, but for what reason?

>Unalaq has managed to appease a handful of powerful spirits who are loyal to Vaatu
isn't the entire thing about Vaatu that he can corrupt spirits? i mean, it's not much of a 'X spirit agrees with him'

>Don't make Vaatu strictly evil, just bad for human civilization
that's basically evil

> they would be more like Hei Bai from the original series
..evil?

>Unalaq wants to release Vaatu because he believes the world needs both him and Raava to be in balance
Honestly, i don't think there is a way to completely fix Unalaq's character anymore. I know you're trying, but it's simply impossible. I mean, the world is very peaceful, and somehow he thinks the world needs Vaatu Because. It still doesn't add. up to some sort of logical conclusion and he just pass as an evil guy.

>Korra decides that the gates should be opened
So.. S02 still shit?

>humans are strong enough now to deal with spirits if they need to
>instead of not dealing with them at all and not risking it

>Have it be explained these people are descended from air nomands who intergrated into Earth Kingdom communities to avoid being killed
I don't think they need to explain this at all, and it would create some inconsistencies; Opal's family is basically traditional and rich earth nation citizens, for example.

>Their descendents didn't develop bending before because they lacked the proper mindset
that's not exactly how bending works. The mindset thing was more of a Korra issue/to use it properly; Aang (and every other airbender in the show) could bend by sneezing.

I second this

Its over
You don't fix a corpse, you bury it

Then why does Cred Forums keep digging the skeleton back up every day?

No, with her on model design she makes Olive Oil look like Laura Haruna, the least we can do is bump her up to match that of Betty Boop and Betty Rubble.

Necrophilia?

Amon's Water Spout was done effortlessly and was easily the biggest one we've seen outside the Avatar State.

The Water Spout was the hardest to master Waterbending skill in the original series.

Amon was implied to be the strongest and most skilled waterbender in the series, even without any bloodbending.

He'd beat any of the old gaang at any age.

Remove all shipping, no characters have any romantic interest in each other. Remove pro bending as any kind of priority for Korra about halfway through the season, it's a cool thing to add to grow the setting but no person in their right mind cares about a game when lives are st stake, it should have been phased out after maybe 3-4 episodes.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it with emo teenagers.

Remove the modernization aspect and keep it primitive/ancient like TLoA

Seriously, it was fucking retarded with the MMA shit mixed with electricity

Korra would be naked all the time.

This

Or make her in to Kylo Ren.

Dude it was pretty much barely the tail end of of a feudal period and that was only due to Fire Nation oppression. It was 70 years of advancement so it was still pretty on point for the era.

And if they hadn't people would be bitching that they didn't change and just did the same setting.

Also everyone was begging for Aang to be the avatar to save them (more often than not) and Korra it was flipped with the majority seeing no use for an Avatar and being overall dismissive to her presence.

get rid of all the old fanbase thinking this was gonna be exactly like the first AtlA

Either downscale its ambitions or make it actually complex and mature it aspires to be.
When Korra fucks up, it should mean something more than make her feel bad.
Show that there's no easy answers to division between the empowered and non-empowered.

Amon's personality and past is no the problem, the lazy writing is. And this goes for every later villain as well.

Or thinking that the producers were going to making a Gaang 2.0 about their kids. And/or thinking it was going to be like their elaborate fan-fiction.

Before pastel horse fanfiction there was AtlA fanfiction about "True parings" and nonsense.

everyone is always hungry for a sequel that is better than the original or just as good. Yet they almost always want entirely new content since rehashing old ideas is the sign of a one time hack

>hundreds of years practicing tradition and shit
>within 2 generations, they have cars and robots
And no, real life doesnt count since we dont have magic here. People needed to advance technology because we couldnt shoot fire out of our palms

>TFA

As far as I'm concerned it was just as good if for different reasons.

Korra does a better troubled "Superman" than Snyder has by far. Overall I like her struggle.

Its Republic City. Pretty much a new culture created by Aang to bring the nations together. All the others have actually changed little aside from SWT now having cities on par with the NWT because they don't have the Fire Nation bombing the hell out of them every time someone splashes a bit of water around.

People want to see expansion. It should be good, and preferably not regurgitated, stalling rehash.

There will always be unsatisfied viewers, because goodness is relative. Korra did not do well with anyone. It failed. Its storytelling was weak and it wasn't that good in other areas to make it up for the story.

and people here can easily bend metal with abilities and better understand the inner machinations of machines with the use of powers.

its almost like the end of a war which divided people allowed for the free exchange of ideas and abilities honed entirely for war with 90% of benders being used solely for military service now opened up new fields of ideas and understanding with the rise of an even newer form of bending which one of the larger nations had a foothold on.

>Korra did not do well with anyone

please stop that.

Outside of here and the bitter AtlA Reddit became because of the ending the show has received a fairly positive response. And now some GFs have a new couples costume they can cosplay as

> Korra did not do well with anyone

which is entirely your opinion. People didnt keep showing up to the same train wreck for over 3 seasons because of how bad it was. The entire show was an expansion on the world after the war ended

the majority of people that didnt like it were the same ones spouting " not muh avatar aang"

Triple her breast size and have her walk around in a cowprint outfit.

literally untrue, since most people go on and on about the writing of LoK, not that they miss the Gaang. In fact LoK is often looked down on because it used the Gaang too much and relied on nostalgia to carry it's poor story and character development.

Alt-Right

>Anti-Gay

Milo says heeeeey

The avatar is literally a reincarnation machine. She wasnt spending every episode asking aang what he would do in her situation

Just pointing out that >muh Aang isn't actually a complaint from the vast majority of people who had problems with LoK. The complaints are about the story and character development being shit or non-existant.

>Looks like somebody got mad that a show was brave enough to support LGBT rights!
>
>Go back to Cred Forums
False flag strawman please go

Keep Korrasami, but actually build it up after season 1 by giving Asami some goddamn character, throw away the love triangle bullshit with Mako and Bolin so that it's *never* implied that Korra is straight.

OR, and it's a big either or on this one - make Bolin gay. Nothing about him really changes except his unwitting toxic relationship is had with Desna instead of Eska, and he never gets jealous of his brother.
^I prefer this desu. It's a more subtle way of adding gay characters to the show without ham fisting it as much as possible.

>And now some GFs have a new couples costume they can cosplay as
>lesbians have to cosplay as lesbians - you know, to let everyone know they are lesbians

This post just reeks of Tumblr. AtLA 9.2 > TLoK 8.6

You gotta deal with it!

Some like to have a definitive couples costume. Nothing wrong with that.

>Nothing wrong with autism.

She was actually supposed to be a disposable character that wasn't going to stick around for more than 3 episodes, but they liked drawing her so the kept her.

>equalists being portrayed 100% wrong
Yes actually, the benders are repeatedly shown getting shafted throughout the city and the equalists keep blowing shit up

In the show's defense, while it was executed very poorly, the sudden spike in Republic City's technology is supposed to be allegorical for the early 20th century industrial revolution in China/Japan.

she had her uses

It got a positive response because the entire series is pandering

Throw out the romance stuff in favour of some actual character interaction.

Shipbait for tweens and mentally disabled 20 year olds doesn't constitute usefulness.

>ONE: Just stop the bloody pandering

If she was evil, that'd be pretty cliche, and seeing her turning on Korra for stealing her boyfriend would be silly, but I still would like this to happen to punish Korra's antics.

the same applies to Mako and Bolin, yet they stuck around. Might as well try something never done before with the MC of a cartoon instead of sticking with boring hetero shit

Care to list off shows that didnt pander to their audience?

>only reference events in Avatar, never ever have Korra interact with any of the previous cast unless it can be handled without falling into the "carry on his legacy" trope
>Korra is not the Avatar, Amon is
>As Amon is a corrupted Avatar or whatever, Korra and the gang have to actually work together to stop him and play off their unique talents, istead of Korra doing everything by herself and ditching basically the whole gang for over two seasons

And most importantly:
>Make her being a lesbian part of her character development, or ditch the idea completely

Because fuck pandering to SJW shitters. Either do character kinks right or don't do them at all.

bring back the full writer team from the first series

more specifically, switch the villains around in the seasons to get a good increase in scale rather than random jumps up and down and round the world

maybe make the benders vs non benders the main ongoing plot point, with the political shit as a seasonal side plot that gets lampshaded but moves the main story ahead by forcing interaction with benders and non benders across wide areas

maybe have amon link up with the red lotus, and have the electric tonfa guy supplant him so the equalists continue after the amon reveal

no love pentangles.

larger focus on spirit bending and the source of bending, less on giant magic gods, no "dark avatar". maybe amon's "bending removal" and the top tier bending abilities (anytime bloodbending, lava bending, flight,) require energy bending? or at least help/training from spirits? maybe non benders can learn to spirit bend? idk im not a full team of experienced television writers

the parts of the show that work as social criticism of both the avatar world and our world get expanded upon as part of the main plot:

equalists are right that non benders are mistreated but non benders ARE actually less powerful

most south polers ARE ethnically north pole after the post genocide depopulation efforts but they still consider themselves seperate

kuvira is making things better for people after pulling the earth kingdom back from going full mad max and is respected by her peope BUT she is still completely merciless with similarities to the earth empress in how she treats people even if it is for different/"better" reasons

the red lotus has a point that the established systems dont work and korra was effectively forced away from her parents to grow up in a cult like compound that forced ideals onto her BUT they are also angry and vengeful and want to enforce a system of their own without compromise

this is good

this is true but sad

>this is true but sad

Yea at least Korra got to talk during her press conference and not have everyone blown to ash and then look kinda aloof at the act.

give it an overarching goal.
explore western philosophy/culture/history the same way legend of aang explored eastern philosohy/culture/history. amon was a perfect chance to draw some paralells with the bolshevik revolution

Which only happned so fast because the Industrial Revolution, starting some centuries before in Britain then spreading throughout Europe and the New World, had already been completed.

Where is the Britain in the Avatar-verse?

There was supposedly only asian ethnicity involved in AtLA. So I suppose there really isn't any white people, though it certainly would appear white people are involved now in TLoK.

I didn't mean "Where's Britain" literally.

the show was doomed from the start
The first 5 minutes, the first introduction of Korra
The entire original series focused on Aang and the gang traveling the world to learn the elements and master avataring
Fucking Korra is able to bend 3/4 elements as A FUCKING TODDLER

BEACH EPISODE
E
A
C
H

E
P
I
S
O
D
E

What this nigga said, plus
>Amon is not a water/bloodbender anymore, actually did acquire a form of spiritbending
>blackpoweder guns introduced at the tail end of season 1, creep up in commonality throughout the show
>more korra's body appreciation

>more korra body appreciation
There needed to be a workout scene in every episode

Even focused artistic shots of korra's form would have sufficed.

Also she should have gotten a new, midriff-revealing outfit in the last season.

Back in the day it wasn't as prevalent or forced as it is now.
>The first Avatar series did it mostly right 92%

lesbian sex

Turn it into porn series. I'm serious.

>People still make this exact thread so many years after

Holy shit you fuckers are autistic as hell.

Before thread goes into the void

drive.google.com/file/d/0B95W9Qk501KrdTNUSXBLTEZSVDg/view

Neat, thanks. The comics have been so so but I do like the art.

>Where is the Britain in the Avatar-verse?
The Fire Nation. They spent the Hundred Year War innovating and industrializing.

May as well ask here: have the Korra artbooks been properly scanned yet? Whatever your feelings about the show you gotta admit the art design and character design is top notch.

Only Book 2's AFAIK

Kidnap korra at the end of episode 3
Show is about everyone else

Removelove triangle and leave it MakoAsami and Korrabolin.

>Boogeyman
0.05 cents have been deposited on your official woman card

Korea's personality was completely wrong and completely unfit for an avatar show I would remove her completely or make her a villain

Shit taste

Her personality was fine and she was a better character than Aang.

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

this its funny as hell korra haters are so fucking stupid

i love how idiots in this thread think this show did bad you are fucking stupid

Goody, both TLAB and LoK had bad stuff in it. One managed a better job at hiding them. Why can't we all fuck off and enjoy what we have.

You know. It could've been worse.

this show is garbage and anyone defending it is wrong >:3

ok