Why is Carol leading this team?

Why is Carol leading this team?

Because you can't have savage colored folk running around without a strong independent white woman to corral them.

because she has cosmic experience and she's an Avengers veteran field leader
jk, Marvel is pushing her because movies

She created it.

I honestly wouod perfer if Carol wasnt on the team. Her being the only non black person is distracting.

She isn't. She's just in front because she's white.

To push the movie nobody particularly wanted.

MAC isn't black. Neither is Galactus.

She's not. They say it specifically that no one's in charge ( so they all, in effect, think they're in charge)

Why does Carl still exist?

This was always weird to me. Everyone is black for some reason and the leader is white. Why not Blue Marvel and BP as the Superman and Batman of the team?

Carol isn't the leader and Ms. America isn't black.

branching out to movies, gotta push characters that can sell movies.

White person leading minorities disguised under the guise of white women being some sort of discriminated group
Are we really surprised?

Mostly Kevin Fiege

Strong white female. /end thread

>MAC isnt black
Isnt she ? she looked black in Gillen young avengers.

Also Galactus technically doesnt have a race, he is just pure cosmic energy

yeah she is
I mean, she's space-hispanic, but she's still black

>Also Galactus technically doesnt have a race
Exactly, so he's not black.

>Galactus isn't black
That pimp hat disagrees.

>Hispanics are black
Going to be honest with you, family. I snorted.

Is that T'Challa? He should be leading the fucking team.

The team doesn't have a leader.

Yes and no.
Of the team's members there's a retired superscientist faux superman, an interdimensional teen, a former Avenger, a big guy that stepped out of a cosmic egg, and then there's the team founders Carol and T'Challa.
Out of all of them only 'Marvel and 'Panther are active leaders within the superhero community. Both have agendas, both are commanding other political and superhuman forces, both are known for causing problems in Avengers books.
I myself would say that Black Panther is more in charge because of the whole Illuminati, sovereign royal, supergenius thing...
... But this whole thing was Carol's idea and she is making a big comeback these days.

Is Sammy Sosa black?
How about KAT?
Irv Gotti?

Spoiler: You're an idiot!