KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

Panic Edition

>“Here’s what I know of the masters of this universe: there’s a law in old Uros that if one lays a finger on them, he shall lose his arm up to the elbow. But in the throne world if one lays his gaze an inch too high, he shall have his head removed at the neck.”
>-Magister Periases of the Yellow City

>Mercy's certainly not in her vocabulary.

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-43/
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-44/
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/magus-gatekings-door/
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-47/
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/
imgur.com/a/QUKRO
web.archive.org/web/20151114023707/http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the hell is she getting out of this?

Only way I can see is if Alice is about to bite it, she freaks out hard enough to go full Will to Power and fires up the key.

Also we have like four pages until the end of the book, given what Abba's said from his twitter.

rip pure qt alice

she scar girl nao

she absorbs the vines and uses them against Mottom

Best pull out that blade of WANT and ignore those injuries.

Well, that explains the bandages

How many minutes before Mottom is dust? She's looking pretty dry up there.

Where did you get that?

What a qt, with short hair.

i want to pop her cherry

Patreon

Poor white chain will never get a break.

Short haired Allison is cute! CUTE!

>Only way I can see is if Alice is about to bite it, she freaks out hard enough to go full Will to Power and fires up the key.
That kind of happened last book. Cio pushed her off a building and it was either channeling the key's power or dying in pic related.

I want her to pop mine.

>Whote Chain actually tries to fight Mother Om

So if Mottom gets offed here that means for sure Univeral War II is on and popping right?

boner

Third technically, but yeah.

She has to want something. Want and striving is the key to all these things.

Damn son! Now that's a Demiurge I'd pledge my service to.

Good think White Chain wasn't on her list of priorities.

Damn. Looks like she'll be taking another trip back to earth. Neat. Though that's not exactly the kind of attire I'd wear to fighting demons.

>Looks like she'll be taking another trip back to earth.
I hope so. I hope she brings white chain and Cio along. Her apartment should be their home base.

I'd love to see her show up with a stone man, a short blue chick, multiple serious wounds and a blood covered dress and see her roommate's reactions.
>Hey. I'm just stopping by to grab some clothes and a quick shower.

Nah, the First Conquest was peaceful exploration by the original demiurges, while the Second Conquest was the first multiversal war. If I remember correctly

>the First Conquest was peaceful exploration by the original demiurges
I don't remember it ever being said that it was peaceful.

Yeah, Zoss WRECKED heaven on his own before the other guys showed up.

Well it wasn't outright war between godkings. It was probably more like European powers carving up Africa.

user, things are not accomplished 'peacefully' in this setting.

The only difference is how enlightened the murder is.

>she can counter ORA ORA ORA

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-43/
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-44/
The First Conquest

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/magus-gatekings-door/
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-47/
The Second Conquest, said to be unfinished.

Kick her in the dick!

And the Third Conquest, which Allison is igniting.

Yeah. Definitely not peaceful. Just in the first conquest they weren't going to other worlds.

user, what do you mean by this

surely you're not implying -

what is this?

This is the first time Allison has been seriously injured, yes?

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/

Reach heaven through violence

Neat
The premise reminds me of pantystocking

I was at first confused but then understood you would get that from the sex at the beginning. The rest of it isn't like that at all.

And last if Abaddon is planning a twist here.

don't be stupid

Just thought I'd bring it up. It's not even a possibility. I wonder if Alice will give Mottom an ironic death or just curbstomp her with WANT.

>How the hell is she getting out of this?

Al-Yis-Un is a prophet/avatar of Aesma.

When she gets desperate enough, she will tear up the world by its roots if she has too.

Or, Mottom will let her go, laughing, and tell her that her fate is the worst punishment she can think of.

Can't wait to see how this works out.

Well, we see what caused the bandages, what's gonna happen to her hair?

Also: CUTE, TOO CUTE!

Why hasn't she turned back into an old hag yet? I thought the fruit thing was wearing off.

I imagine she'll cut it. For character development.

Wanting to not fuckin die is a pretty powerful, even primal, drive.

>Al-Yis-Un
Cute play on words. We'll see if that works out for her.

Mottom already made the mistake of thinking her powerless and insignificant once. Now her immortality train's been wrecked, her favorite palace is a bisected mess, and her teacups are all ruined. Bitch wants to tear Ally apart and claim that key, "balance of power" be damned.

She's got mad eye-bags. Matter of time.

She has. Black don't crack.

It is wearing off. She doesn't just poof into an old lady. She looks about middle aged now.

It's entirely possible the fruit/aging thing was psychosomatic, to some degree. Not like "oh it's all in her head and she could be immortal all along" but more like she willed an actual means (or just an explanation) to retain her youth into existence, because she'd been so obsessed with her fading beauty before she took her husband's life and key.

It worked on Allison though.

>
>It worked on Allison though.

The crazy old coot is holding up a million tons of flying palace just by thinking about it, I'd imagine some minor glamour to look pretty would not be a stretch for her.

My prediction is Allison will tap into the key just enough to be able to survive Mottom's attacks, and Mottom will rapidly age across the battle before dying of old age. It would be a great way to just show that Mottom would have slaughtered Allison if she had more time, and she only survived thanks to that. Because as much as I would love to see Allison shatter Mottom herself, she barely knows how to work the King's Key, she should, in no way, be capable of beating one of the seven at this point.

Get your head out of the trash I'm implying that she needs to get kick where the sun don't shine!

>Also we have like four pages until the end of the book, given what Abba's said from his twitter.

I could see Mottom pulling a "Roy" from Bladerunner, and letting Allison go for...whatever reason. Heck, maybe even trying to teach her something. She's said repeatedly that she likes her.

Something like this or Allison accidentally hits her with a strike and kills her after a few dying words about her destiny and how she'll always be prisoner.

That's what I meant about it not just being in her head; her subconscious actually created a physicality (the tree and its fruit) that could reverse her aging, using the object of her hate (Hastet, and specifically his sadistic lust for new wives). Like it's a real thing born of her own demented emotions and desires, and that realness is why it could affect Allison too.

I dunno, this would all just be [bonghits] if not for my being dead sober right now. Mostly just idle wondering about the full extent of what the keys allow.

You're probably right in that something like that could happen. Think about it. Why does a planted husband grow into a tree and why does that tree bear youth giving fruit? It doesn't make any sense on its own but of course it happened because of the key. Either Mottom did it or Hastet's body was all messed up with magic.

>do you know how old I really am? the days are like water
>all those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain

fuck, you could be right.

First time reading KSBD here, what is this comic about? Could someone please enlighten me?
The religious writings are throwing me off, I guess I'm not that smart.

It's about a girl thrust into a world of fallen gods, lawful angels, demons and all manner of fuckery and magic. In her forehead the key of kings, the vessel of the ultimate power of god.

>King of heaven leaves
>Seven assholes take over
>King of heaven chooses sorority girl to take his place
>hijinks ensue

>The religious writings are throwing me off
No need to worry about those much. They don't have much barring on the comic itself but they give nice life to the setting and tone and are fun to read.

>First time reading KSBD here, what is this comic about? Could someone please enlighten me?

The adventures of a slacker, self-hating barista chick, riddled with neuroses, who on the verge of losing her virginity gets blasted into a dark, terrible Heaven.

Taken under the wing of a violent Angel, she comes to realize she's been thrust into a world of wonders and horrors, and thanks to the Key embedded in her skull, she really doesn't have much choice about participating.

Now, is she going to be a victim? Or the next God-King?

Read slowly, look at the pages, read the extra material, and recognize it's going to take several read-overs to get a good grasp on the world.

It's fun and frenzied on the surface, but it really rewards a deep look, too.

The comic is about a barrista's journey towards defeating seven evil demigods and becoming queen of the multiverse, and all the shit that goes down during it. Alternatively, it's about whatever you see that you think is coolest.

The religious writings are most essentially just about how wanting shit and being an unenlightened jackass can be good and important. They're sort of an homage to Vedic philosophy/mysticism and more particularly Buddhism, albeit deviating very strongly from the latter.

Oh okay, thank you guys very much. That clears up a lot.
So are all these gods/demons from any specific religion or are they all made up?

They're all made up. But there's a distinct tinge of eastern philosophical concepts in it all. I think Abaddon studied that in college or some shit.

It's heavily influenced by eastern mythologies so god have war forms and relaxing forms and have hundreds of aspects and shit but they only pop up in the side stories, not the actual comic, so you don't have to worry about that.

It's about virtue of violence. Not it's effects, as those are gruesome and rather dull, but the very act of inflicting lethal force on one another.
To be Royalty is to be sublimely violent, for your every touch to be a earth-shattering strike, and every move to be a sky splitting cut.
Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Role playing faggot.

A follower of the Belligerent path such as yourself should know this.

on the other hand it'd feel like a bit of an asspull for her to beat Mottom like that(to use an analogy it'd be just as frustrating as it was seeing Ash getting most of his Kanto Gym Badges through ways besides conventionally beating the Gym Leaders in battle), although Mottom's aging will definitely be part of her losing, I assume Alison will get at least one good hit in before things end, especially since this arc seems to be at it's core about Alison learing about the Virtue of Violence as brings up

most named beings are fictional, and those that share names with existing concepts only share a vague relationship with their real world equivalent

I think it would be less like the Ash being handed his badges, and it would be more like a professional assassin trying to kill a child, only to die from his terminal illness, but leaving the child with a heavy lesson on what it is to fight someone truly strong and deadly, which they then take that lesson and grow stronger...to fight other pro assassins!

well as I said, Alison doesn't need to land the killing blow, but she should get in at least one solid blow

adding to this, most of the written stories about Aesma are just the blackest of comedies. I love 'em.

Mostly made up, but the Seven all correspond to a deadly sin and Metatron is a thing

w...what is this user

nice :o)

Abbadon. Please draw better feet. They are so much worse than every other aspect of the art it's jarring. Also, I would like to jerk it to Allison's feet but you're making it difficult.

So how many of these super monarchs does Alice have to kill? This is going to be a long comic isn't it

6 more, so six more books

I thought Abbadon said it will go faster than that?

>
> w...what is this user

A few years back, Abaddon (who is a 4-channer from waaay back, although he's probably trying to clean up his act so he's not shunned by the SJW bigots) posted a few feeder/fatty/inflation pics. Ever since, because this is 4-chan and by definition we're all jerks, user has been posting these every now and again for the lulz.

For the record: user doesn't know if Abaddon is into the fatties, but it's funny as hell to poke that button every now and agin. :D

>I would like to jerk it to Allison's feet but you're making it difficult.

Ah, 4-chan, never change.

is Cred Forums a banned word now?

>is Cred Forums a banned word now?

interesting.

is it possible to have a legal english word with a numeral in it without hyphenation?

hell, is it possible WITH hyphenation?

WELL? GRAMMAR NAZIS?

it's a name of something, why the fuck not?

>Metatron is a thing

Probably the most surprising thing about KSBD so far, for me at least, is the fact that a name as 'transformer-esque' as "Metatron" is actually historically accurate and has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Who knew?

>
>6 more, so six more books

Technically, there's six wimpy ones (of which Mottom is one) and one serious badass who's as tough as the other six put together.

Abaddon also says that every one has a detailed and fleshed out back story, and considering how much detail there has been in Mottom, I'm inclined to believe him.

So, yeah, could be a hell of a good ride.

Who do we think is next? Incubus? He's already showing up in her dreams....

Nah, it's a legit fetish, mate. A pretty boring one, to be honest.

I think Abaddon said Mammon was up next, the Grand Dragon. Which is fine by me; I think that Mammon is kind of a blanker slate than the others (mostly because he's the only one who hasn't appeared on page yet)

I was never into transformers and always into mythology, so it wasn't a surprise for me.
It's a fucking awesome name

Does this comic actually have anything to do with killing six billion demons?

That pic was a /d/rawthread request.

Abaddon did a handful of requests on /d/ a few years ago and also at least one thread adventure there.

Which one is Mammon? Greed or Envy?

Not really.

"Kill Six Billion Demons" is simply her name.

Just like there's characters named "White Chain Born in Emptiness Returns to Subdue Evil" and "Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe".

>it's a name of something, why the fuck not?

grammar nazi says i can spell four-chin anyway i want? kewl

Greed I assume, Mammon was a god/demon thing of money.
Worm lady is envy iirc.

>How the hell is she getting out of this

Through violence.

I thought she was Pride, but I guess Pride could apply to Solomon as well.

>Does this comic actually have anything to do with killing six billion demons?

We don't know!

We think it's Al-Yis-Un's battle name, like Meti's 'Murder the Gods and Topple Their thrones.'

It might also refer to the huge fucking war she's starting even as we watch.

i guess we have to read the thing to find out

>Abaddon did a handful of requests on /d/ a few years ago and also at least one thread adventure there.

There was also the prequel/first draft he did on that other board. In which allison wears a bikini a lot.

Solomon is Pride, Incubus Lust, Gog-Agog Envy, Jadis Sloth, Mammon is Greed. Jagganoth is Wrath, in case you hadn't already worked out the obvious.

She's green-ish and she mimics people.
Solomon seems arrogant enough to be pride.
What was Motton then? Sloth because she didn't act on her own? Gluttony because she took from the land?
Are they even confirmed to be modelled after 7 sins, seems kind o a stretch in some cases.

Mottom, Jadis, Jagganoth and Incubus were pretty obvious just from looking at them but I wasn't sure for the other three.

Well the name is "Cred Forums" so no.

Mottom literally wipes worlds clean just because she likes the fruits that grow there and drinks the blood of sacrificial virgins to stay young. She's obviously gluttony.

But she doesn't do it because she wants to gorge mindlessly on them, she does it to stay alive, young and beautiful out of fear of death/her people turning on her.
Her husband is gluttony if anything,

I think you're kinda pulling that out of your ass. Why would they correspond to the seven deadly sins anyway?

SJWs would love him for this.

All of the demiurges won't be defeated in the same sense.

You could work it out with Solomon a bit - he wears purple, the old imperial color, he's the most reserved and dignified, Mottom laughs at him for still thinking he's a hero.
Gluttony because she consumed without reason. Mammon runs a bank, a place for storing and also increasing wealth, which is more greedy than gluttonous. Mottom stripped worlds bare, killed young women for decreasing returns on her youth, and wasted everything she took.

She's gluttony. Her husband is not a character

No that's correct they even have colors to match which of the seven deadly sins they fit with.

>Mottom stripped worlds bare, killed young women for decreasing returns on her youth, and wasted everything she took.
her sins are cowardice, pride and enabling, she was even begging Alison to switch with her meaning she wasn't craving this life, her husband is the one mindlessly craving new wives to eat
was he in the original seven or was it always Motton? I don't remember, but it would make sense for the deadly sins thing.

Because the entire comic is built around thematic elements of old belief systems and philosophies and the seven deadly sins are a good way to confront Allison with seven different failings that keep the demiurges from succeeding as true Royalty as she makes her way towards mastering her own power and fate

dark ksbd thread, show me the forbidden Allison upskirts

Her husband. Is not a character. He does not matter to the plot. Did you forget about Mottom making her subjects bring her thousands of teacups and the like for literally no reason?

>it is built around old belief systems

Except the number 7 appears many times in old belief systems without having anything to do with the 7 Deadly Sins.

And the 7 Deadly Sins have colors now? Y'all are retarded.

You've never heard green with envy?

Her husband wasn't forcing her to strip mine entire worlds. She took and took and took because she thought that would keep her safe, but the motivation doesn't change the act. She consumed out of fear, but it was still gluttony.
I'm pretty sure the Seven have always been the same group, since we've seen them all together in the flashbacks. Mottom does say she took her husband's power "from his skull" when she killed him, so that's probably how she got her Key, but she was one of the Seven and he wasn't.

That's not gluttony, she's not gonna do shit with those teacups, she didn't crave the teacups, that was
He husband is the character Alison killed right now on her seven killing spree, not motton, meaning he could very well be the gluttony personification.
>He does not matter to the plot
He literally made Motton into what she is, she's a willing vessel for his gluttony.

She said she was doing it out of fear to preserve the status quo in her kingdom though, her being very willing to pass this life onto Alison shows this wasn't her sin.

Purple has long historical associations with power and rulership, since the dye was so expensive to get. Linking it to pride and arrogance for a visual signifier among a group of characters isn't exactly a stretch.

She wanted them though. And she made them give them to her. She forced thousands of worlds to waste countless resources making shit for her that she will not use the majority of for no reason but to take their shit. That's gluttony. She's the clearest personification so far.

It wasn't the status quo she wanted to preserve, it was her life. She wanted to Allison to take her place because she was afraid she was losing her grip and would be killed, either by her court or by Jagganoth.

yeah m8, it's
>envy-green
>greed-yellow
>gluttony-orange
>wrath-red
>pride-purple
>sloth-blue

It's really basic color association, I pulled a random 7 deadly sins pic from deviantart and you know those fucks aren't creative enough to make up new colors for this.

another shitty image
I don't even know where I know the sin colors from, but so does everybody else

This oughtta solve that 7 sins argument.

meaning her main drive was fear, if it was gluttony she would just stay where she was, consuming more and more, like her husband did, even after his death.
even Alison says she understands her at first, but then calls her an evil coward, not a glutton when she learns more

either this is not actually his fetish and he was just drawing requests or he's got enough dignity as a creator to not shoehorn it in his work, since there's no sexualized fat characters I can recall

Ninjette from Empowered drawn as a fatty by Abaddon

TRULY, this is a glorious day

>Incubus
>rockstar

I just had a pretty amazing mental image

she looks like Guts

>dignity as a creator

This

Abaddon is a young man, but he shows remarkable maturity, humility, and talent.

May his muse burn brightly.

Except that fear isn't a sin. It's not about the character's motivation, it's about their failing. Fear could have motivated Mottom to strive to become stronger, or a better ruler, or abdicate and escape, or anything else. Instead, she spent her days draining the worlds around her, pointlessly, to no end.

He just shows the proper amount. I guess everyone's just used to webcomic authors being nutcases

For some reason that user only ever posts the fat deliveries he made in the /d/rawthreads.

it's not a deadly sin, but what I'm proposing is that she's not a personification of a deadly sin like it seems at first, but merely a tool ruled by fear for the actual personification who is immobile, that could be taken as the big reveal of this chapter
>Fear could have motivated Mottom to strive to become stronger, or a better ruler, or abdicate and escape
that would take courage, but she's passive and enabling so she serves the sin of the blood tree.
That's my take on it anyway, from what I've read. It's possible Alison killing the tree king and pissing her off will prompt her into becoming a different ruler, or maybe she'll just die.

Well, the futa ones would definitely get me banned.

My favorite thing about these is that the girls look similar to some girls we've seen before. I like to imagine that that girl is Mottom there from another dimension.

This looks like Allison.

The tree only appeared on 3 or 4 pages before getting torched. It had no lines, took no actions, was not in any way a participant in the story. It's a part of Mottom's backstory, not the other way around. How come you're putting so much significance on it?

I don't think the tree was asking for those teacups.

>How come you're putting so much significance on it?

Because it makes the bad guy a man, and SJW's love that shit.

Women are either innocent, or victims, or preferably both. Oh, but they have to be strong and capable at the same time.

>
>she looks like Guts

The key about gluttony is that a glutton can't stop. They might want to stop, to put an end to it all but they just can't. Their will is too weak to put an end to their own gluttony so they just keep on eating and eating.

Gluttons aren't mindless, most of them very much know what they're doing is a bad thing and they hate themselves for it but they just can't fucking stop. See any sort of addiction and you'll know what I mean.

In the end, Mottom is a glutton because she's a weak-willed coward that's unable to will herself to stop the cycle. She just keeps it going because she feels that she has to. She is powerful enough to just end the cycle of horror in her seventh of the multiverse if she wanted to, just like any smoker can 'just quit smoking' or any alcoholic can 'just quit drinking.' She doesn't have the will for it.

>How come you're putting so much significance on it?
Because it's literally the cause for all of it and a really obvious gluttony personification?
>The tree only appeared on 3 or 4 pages before getting torched. It had no lines, took no actions, was not in any way a participant in the story. It's a part of Mottom's backstory, not the other way around
I don't see how that's relevant, a deadly sin is something very simple, you don't need more than a gaping maw demanding more to show it, why would it need more screen time when it doesn't nothing but demand and consume?
The chapter focuses on Motton dealing with it, she is more complex and reaches its peak when Alison kills the tree, getting rid of the glutton and allowing Motton to act on her own.

"You're evil!" -the main character referring to a woman, who she then kills

Oh shut the fuck up you brainless moron, I think she's a terrible, vile person, I pointed out she's called an evil coward, but if you actually read the pages her life was shaped by the gluttony of the king.
Doesn't make her an innocent victim though, you can have a tough life and not be evil
it's even literally said in the comic
>I am expected to live in this gilded cage, trapped by my monster husband and demanding society
>yeah that's terrible I get that
>also I kill the land and sacrifice virgin
>you evil cowardly fuck

But deadly sins AREN'T very simple. The history and theological debate surrounding them are actually rather complex. If you think a gaping maw eating shit encapsulates the essence of gluttony and its evil, then you've been brainwashed by pop culture.

>rip pure qt alice
>she scar girl nao

Well, she knew this was likely to end badly, and she pulled up her big-girl panties and went anyway.

Courage is often the catalyst for scars.

>If you think a gaping maw eating shit encapsulates the essence of gluttony and its evil
The other personification are an angry red elephant, gold money dragon and a guy named Incubus with a penis shaped palace, I think a tree with a mouth demanding more and more blood fits there well.

Nor did it ask for the wasted banquet that Mottom set for Allison.
During her time with the others at the end of book 1 she's also eating (Foods distinct from one another, so not just youth fruit), is waited on and is enshrined in luxury.

It's not about how simple it is, it's about what actually shapes the story. The tree is an externalized symbol of Mottom's gluttony. Mottom is the one who actually commits the gluttonous acts. She could have burned down the tree as easily as Allison did, but she didn't. actually put it really well.
>Gluttons aren't mindless, most of them very much know what they're doing is a bad thing and they hate themselves for it but they just can't fucking stop.
>I'M rotting!

And those are all superficial thematic design choices, just as the gaping maw is a superficial thematic design choice that doesn't actually explain the true nature of gluttony. When we get to the other demiurges, we'll likely be shown the angst and despair behind angry red elephant, the mindlessness and shortsightedness and isolation of gold money dragon, the constant misdirection and corruption of ideals perpetrated by Incubus.

Mottom's gluttony is worse than any gaping maw -- she overindulges and wastes constantly to distract herself from her weakness and the imminence of her mortality, relying constantly on petty pleasures and excuses to shirk her self-actualisation, and in the process become progressively weaker and more self-hating.

At this point, I'm curious what equivalent of the Tree of Woe the other six have been relying on to perpetuate their rule/prop up their personal failures.

>that tongue
dang, Abby really does his homework.

Anyone know where I can find all the draw requests? I'm asking for a friend.

>kill 6 billion demons
Is this a holocaust reference?

Abaddon has said they all have their own ways of living forever and I am super interested in what they'll all be. Decent chance Jagganoth's is just the feather nails but that's still pretty fucking sick.

No.

Requested this in the drawthread, but I thought I'd mention here. Anyone think they can do WC and Cio fighting over Allison?

It'd be neat if Jagganoth's is tech based since he actually studies and improves the sci fi tech that the other demiurges neglect.

I'll put what I have in an imgur album when I get home if the thread is still up then, otherwise I'll post it Tuesday. There's some I don't have.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

While I'd like for Allison to get out of this on her own that doesn't feel appropriate considering the power/skill difference here.

Current bet is Maya is gonna pop up, singed and smoking, and cut those vines.

If Juggerwheel shows up I'll lose my shit.

I dunno if I'd called anything Jagganoth does "sci fi tech" (and don't go all Arthur C. Clarke on me). He seems more about forging insanely deadly weapons and other terrible wonders, kinda like if Hephaestus was a war-loving painslut.

He could still have come up with some kind of bullshit SCIENCE to render himself biologically immortal, then gained true immortality from the feathers.

Abbadon has said that he has some advanced futurtech. We haven't seen it yet though.

Abbadon said all the dems have hoarded better tech than they showoff but only Jag puts in effort into understanding and developing technology for his military.

oh shit man, thanks for reminding me that this exists, I'm in a bind here because my comics USB stick doesn't work (I'm at work) and I need to kill time.

imgur.com/a/QUKRO
This is everything I've got, but here's still some missing. None of this stuff is on his tumblr or deviantart.

Abaddon why

Commissions. Fetishists pay good money for art.

These were free requests on /d/.

Your idol loves obese futas.

Do you not love obese futas?

>that LOL comic

>The nun demoness one
Good shit. Unfortunately I'm not into the majority of this. Would love to have some good Abbadon works to fap to.

I still don't like the idea of Allison getting this bad, but I suppose it's because the progression won't make sense to me till it actually happens in the comic.

For now I have to make do with Allison in the shower and young Mottom

If they were posted in the /d/rawthreads then they were uploaded to the /d/ booru, but they are missing an artist tag, making them difficult to find on there.

I think abbadon removed the artist tags, but someone went and added them back, sincr I just checked and most are there. I imagine the missing two are there as well, but untagged. Would really love to see the subway one.

Yeah, I added them back earlier today because it was being a bitch finding them.

I don't know why he would do that, it's not like he used his well known pseudonym, nor were they tagged with anything that would come up in a search any normal person would do when looking him up.

Embarrassment I guess? I mean, WE managed to find them.

Why would he care if WE found them though?

White Flame: White Chain?
Black Flame: Juggernaut Star? Maia?
The Beast: Jagganoth?

Devils are black flames. As well as humans.

White Flame is White Chain, Black Flame is Cio, The Beast are the Demiurges as a collective.

So is this actually what Allison turns into?

probably

Did you even read the page

I hope she revises that a bit, I don't mind a bit of scar but I don't want an MC that looks like Guts and Freddy Krueger had a daughter.

Abbadon is a man, user.

typo

This is pretty hot desu.Would not mind if she tried to rape me.

It takes longer for her cause she hasn't built up a resistance like Mottom

Wait, Abbadon's a man?

Read that post again

I... kinda want to fuck Mottom... in loli form.

Looks too much like incubus.

I don't mind scars but I like ali's hair long

Maybe this is why it bugs me.

I get that Allison will have to go through some shit, but it reeks somewhat of trying too hard.

Don't we all ?

She'll have witnessed all sorts of fucked up shit, probably have gone through some rigorous training harder than any human on her earth has ever done by Maya or White Chain, and have all the power of the multiverse at her command by that point.

Maybe I'll feel different once it actually happens, as I said, because it'll make more sense with context.

But for now I can't help but feel hesitant.

Yeah I don't want Allison to change that much either.

Did anyone ever save the original KSBD? The one where Allison is in a bikini for half of it and Cio's ex (but maybe not Cio herself) is in it

Just makes me think of that Demon's Mirror comic. MC in that got pretty fucked up too. I stuck through it but eh...

I think it's on wayback

Oh yeah. That was a weird ride.

Here's the beginning but it's missing most of it.
web.archive.org/web/20151114023707/http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC

It's a Nietzschean subversion of oriental religion without having Schopie as a middle-man.

Damn son, that's like finding the Dead Sea Scrolls right there.

I wish I could take the credit but someone posted it a few threads ago.