New Achewood

New Achewood

>What Ray is trying to say is that without alcohol, he realizes that his flirting technique basically just amounts to bothering women in public

Other urls found in this thread:

achewood.com/index.php?date=05092010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He could afford to hire a maid who'd fuck him. He's just too proud.

50 years from now, people are gonna be writing papers about how good this webcomic was.

sometimes i wonder if i'd be good at blowjobs

and by sometimes i mean always

Can't be that hard to find a dick to suck.

all my friends are really homophobic

not that i'm gay

i just really want to suck a dick

LONDON

When I was younger, I used to have to eat my cum after fapping in order to clean up because there were no tissue boxes in the computer room. Well after doing it enough, I acquired the taste for it.

I use tissues now, but I still have the taste for it. I get crazy thirsty sometimes when I'm having a really good fap and all I can think about is swallowing a nice, creamy load. I can't help but wonder what it'd feel like to have thick, delicious ropes of the stuff just shot down my throat straight from the tap.

But I'm not gay. I can't stand guys' faces and voices, and having a walk-out father made me crazy androphobic. Still, I'd love to know what it really feels like to just suck another guy's balls dry.

Why didn't you just jerk it into a pair of underwear or a sock, you dumbass?

My mom was still washing my clothes at that age.

Look, I'm not going to say that it was a smart method of doing things, but I was young and new to this shit.

i like to eat my cum too and i still do

>all those slang terms in the last comic

Why does he wear the mask, Cred Forums

Because you touch yourself at night.

does anyone have the depression one?
i know i saved it before but my life is an unorganised mess and it'd be impossible to find it
i just want to look at it again

fuck i meant to say my image folder is an unorganised mess

there are many comics about roast beef's depression but you probably mean this one

It is a fucking blueprint of my life summed up in an exchange between a five year old and a lazy douche.

>I used to have to eat my cum after fapping in order to clean up because there were no tissue boxes in the computer room

This is copypasta, right?

It's really hard to unsuck a dick tho.

Honestly I have to look at this and think, "Was the divorce just a coincidence?" Because jesus.

You don't need to lie to us.
We all know how it's like.

This comic made me face the fact that I might have a depression. It made me understand just what the hell is going on.

I still haven't seen a doctor about it.
I'll do it once I've gotten myself a job.

Damn right with a Rick he won't.
Get the real thing already Teddy.

>Checks the last few months of Achewood to see if Roast Beef and Molly divorced

You liar
You dirty, dirty liar

Uh
Um.
(Maybe he wasn't talking about THEIR marriage, user.)

I don't remember this one/arc
Is it a pay special?

Ah.

Fuck, I'm sorry other user. My last breakup reminds me of that page too, so when I thought Molly and Roast Beef had also broken up, I sort of panicked.

It starts here: achewood.com/index.php?date=05092010

In which Nice Pete makes it obvious that he never went to high school

Ok, thank you user. I remember the high school fun times night, but not that Theodore got kipnapped and naked.

Addit'l: Is Achewood the vanguard of culture, or an adroit crystal predictor?

Achewood is the only solid concrete objective certainty in my life.
Everything else is a mess but when someone asks me what is the best webcomic, it's Achewood and there is no question about it.

more depression comics

That is a ride from start to finish.

dont