More Swampy!

More Swampy!

Let's go to hell!

Ok

Oh a journey through hell to find his loved one real original moore

Jimmy Olsen being the person to bring up how all the CW superheroes just thow people in secret jail kinda sold me on Supergirl

I'M NOT A FAGGOT, DAD!

this is a weird issue for everyone because nobody knows wtf Pogo is nowadays

i've always kinda wanted to do storytimes with strange digressions, like i would post some pogo now (i used to have more examples)

This issue is partially a reprint but done in the best way

guess who

i've seen people call Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader the quintessential Neil Gaimen story because it's a shitty attempt to redo something great that Alan Moore did

these are gooooooood comics

>feels good man

Last Issue of the Night

It's honestly a little too early for this issue.

Mature Readers

Oh nice, I just finished the last thread and found this. You should really link the previous ones in the OP for people who missed them. It really helped me keep track of everything back when that one guy was storytimeing all of the Hellboy comics.

thanks for reading

hope you enjoyed!

some text stuff

Thanks from the bottom of my swamp

I want this blown up and hanging on my wall. I want to wake up and see Swamp Thing leisurely giving me bedroom eye(s) like he just got done working on his gainz.

Maybe have a poster of Hulk Hogan ripping apart his shirt in front of an American flag across from it.

beautiful

When the fuck is DC going to get off their asses and collect this in an omnibus or Absolute?

What compilation of (alan moore's) swamp thing does Cred Forums recommend? The latest compilations that are digitally colored?

Thanks for posting these! Alan Moore is the greatest!

What a great run. Thanks OP

fucking bump

Bump

>The latest compilations that are digitally colored?
Which one are you talking about? The latest collection DC has put out for it is the 6 volume tpb that finished releasing two years ago or so. It is not digitally colored, DC usually uses paper pages for their older comics instead of the glossy shit and so it keeps the art looking Luke it did in the first place. I know autists get triggered but I will never understand the preference for the thin low quality glossy shit over some nice thick paper pages.