Was Rick being extremely red pilled on woman, or just a foreveralone unhappy fedora tipper when he said this?

Was Rick being extremely red pilled on woman, or just a foreveralone unhappy fedora tipper when he said this?

> I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Morty, rise above, focus on science.

How right is his spiel on love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pilled
Go back to Cred Forums

It's just a materialistic biological definition of love.
He's a scientist after all.

"Redpilling" as a phrase transcends Cred Forums, no need to chafe your panties.

Rick's never portrayed as 100% correct. The joke here is he's a bad influence on Morty by encouraging him to be more like him.

You can't take any ONE thing rick says too seriously. what he does is says whatever sounds smart at the time, then when he's in trouble it all goes out the window. He's like a bratty, stubborn little kid who never grew up but DID become way smarter than everyone.
my favorite moment was his frantic prayers to save his life, then when he fixed the collar HAHA FUCK YOU GOD

Um... neither. He just got burnt out on relationships - that, plus the fact that he'd been exposed to the concept of the multiverse and the pointlessness of it all compounding with his depression, well, it doesn't make you a very pleasant person to be around. People who've jumped from bad relationships (not necessarily bad partners) like hopscotch tend to display some of those tendencies - his are just magnified.

Come on, user, we're all grown men here.

>red pilled
>unhappy fedora tipper
These are both the same thing, anonymous.

>"Redpilling" as a phrase transcends Cred Forums
Sure, all the way from Cred Forums to reddit.
Fuck off.

Actually Fedora transcends all meanings and is applied to both sides indiscriminately, Red Pill is strictly a term associated now with the "alt-right"

A bit of both
Love compels us to do some stupid shit and based off Rick's history that's definitely true for him but he's also in the wrong for thinking just because he can explain the function and cause of something means it's unimportant and tries to distance himself from humanity by acting like he's above their shit even though he isn't

>redpilling

you have to be 18 to post here

OMG can you, like, NOT?

What about homosexuality? Episode where Morty gets sexually confused WHEN?

incest is better, gay is so last decade

Gays are just a genetic mistake. Given time, their genes will die out. I mean it's not like they breed.

it's just a fetish, somebody will always prefer the boipucc, senpai

That's not how gays work I don't think and some do breed, especially since they don't even have to be in the closet anymore, they can just make a test tube baby.

Saying it's less "real" is like saying fire isn't useful or captivating because you can write out the equations for combustion reactions. Rick is just being a mopey faggot about the literality of it because that's his thing, that's his role in the show, to spew cynicism from every orifice.

Both. Love is a chemical reaction, but everything we think and feel are chemical reactions and electrical pulses. If you think they hold meaning, than they do.

>Original Rick and Morty save a Morty and bring him to his Rick in some dimension
>Morty is reunited with Rick and hug
>They then start making out passionately
>Start to take their clothes off
>"C'mon in, the more the merrier! Get in on this sweet Morty meat"

youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI

my balls morty you gotta lick my balls

I could see it playing out like this word for word