If someone locked your ass up in a dungeon with limited water and told you the only way out was to marathon all of...

If someone locked your ass up in a dungeon with limited water and told you the only way out was to marathon all of either Teen Titans Go! or Batman: The Brave and the Bold before you die of starvation, which do you suffer through?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=nY2ME08hncw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice bait

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Teen Titans Go cause it's actually entertaining & knowing how butthurt /co gets about it is a nice bonus

Whatever you do, don't make me watch Batman: The Brave and the Bold!

You. I like you.

BatB and it's not close.
I genuinely enjoyed that show because I'm not dead inside.

who's going to suffer through one of the best Batman cartoons ever made?

People who think Batman can only be dark and psychological.
youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

>sexually mocking all the DC males
>except Batman who's apparently a legendary lay
Good singing, too.

nice bait

Brave and the bold is godlike you dumbshit picaninny.

BATB because I love it. But I'd do both no problem. I don't think I could do Hulk Agents of SMASH though.

Batman because it's the one I've not seen practically all of.

Well i like both of those but im going to go with brave and the bold both because brave and the bold is shorter and it has far less dud episodes then teen titans go.

Best bit about that song is the aquaman bit unlike the others he is happily married so all they know about him is the size of his penis.

Its a nice touch.

>Brave and the Bold
>suffer through
LO, KING DIPSHIT HATH RETURNED, TO RECLAIM HIS ETERNAL DIPSHIT THRONE ATOP NUMBNUTS MOUNTAIN

>one of

This guy is right. It's the best Batman cartoon.

Brave and the Bold is so horrible, I'd hate to have to sit through 4 seasons of that amazing garbage.

It still hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=nY2ME08hncw

TTGo.

Brave and the Bold is a fantastic cartoon and I want my torture to be genuine so my captor doesn't see me smiling and turn BatB off.

Though to be honest, I don't hate TTGo...