Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

flockdraw.com/ch42fz
youtube.com/watch?v=1bKPNgxVasY
youtube.com/watch?v=_jhZlXLlibI
youtube.com/watch?v=n78SRK1TzvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZfSP7e6gkU
youtube.com/watch?v=tC5IiYpozuE
youtube.com/watch?v=vNb-8gLcXLs
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY
youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU
youtube.com/watch?v=utvetKf9g6g
youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
youtube.com/watch?v=b2WzocbSd2w
youtube.com/watch?v=hjlBMl6f3hU
youtube.com/watch?v=8PphpPwncEg
youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE
youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxnv2vtyFpk
youtube.com/watch?v=SSQld5-g1ro
steven-universe-edit-edits-edits.tumblr.com/
steven-universe-edit-edits-edits.tumblr.com/post/150527877362/bismuth-now-looks-perfect
steven-universe-edit-edits-edits.tumblr.com/post/150528178122/sorry-smoky-quartz-but-you-had-to-be-fixed-too
youtube.com/watch?v=gx8YRjwpzqw&list=PLlxG3n0Ym38BnPqVtmwAvm-ALbeI-H3Q4&index=41
nyong-choi.tumblr.com/post/150508475376/human-au
plot-generator.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=EGQrKMfy3fw
youtube.com/watch?v=0KCE1ReHrLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy23Us3nrX8
youtube.com/watch?v=37Qih7SX25g
youtube.com/watch?v=wHd-PLgKlbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just post again here. Feel free to ignore if you want. I'm just looking for some advice

Hey /sug/, I'm having a shit night. I just got put on job probation because apparently I'm a shitty cashier. I work at a movie theater, and it was my third time working the till. My supervisor wanted to fire me straight away, and I was only saved by my manager saying they'll give me a talk.

Oh god guys, this is my first job and I've only had it for about three weeks. I was so proud of myself for getting it, and so were my parents. If I get fired I honestly might just kill myself. Tomorrow is my only chance to prove myself. Worst part is it's a saturday and Blair Witch just came out so I know it'll be super goddamn busy.

SEXY

Post Gemsonas

I don't get why people dislike ronaldo. I thought the documentary episode was pretty funny.

Lappy makes me happy

i liked the part where the blond poor faggot cooked the dog alive haha

Why can't she be real?

In what way are you a bad cashier?

Imagine Bismuth

I like him. And his theories are usually correct.

And then his blog is better than Peridot's Twitter, so that's just another bonus. I wonder what the official book will have, probably just some boring puzzles or something.

He cheated on his waifu, you never cheat on your waifu.

I do it all the time but people already hate me.

Making another attempt at hosting a /sug/ session on drawpile.

See if you can find it

Nice blogpost faggot.

>Imagine Bismuth building something out of legos

Quads. Hopefully that means it'll work. One sec

thanks satan

>being Lappy's fuckstick

>Scrubs not getting them IPM.

Imagine Bismuth being happy

Okay

Hot damn

SEXY

Revealing, isn't it.

>taking upper crust gems for interrogation and shackling them in her forge to test out her new weapons on them

Bismuth the Liar poofed my waifu

>the series finale ends with half the gems dying

how do you think it will happen ?

Just get another job if they fire you. It's not like working at a theatre is that good a job so it's no big loss, plus the supervisors are notorious assholes so fuck him.

It didn't work.

Why does /sug/ have issues with this. I can join the other rooms just fine.

It won't

So are we going into hiatus again?

Alrighty /sug/
I always somehow manage to get at the ass end of these threads and I have to wait 2 hours until I can post images.

Here's all the current Cute Steven Universe stickers I have so far.

Jasper's mom is dead

Ip Man?

>This isn't that great.
>THAT LOOK!
Mah dick.

What character do you think needs development the most?

I don't just mean getting another arc for your favorite or whatever, but who actually NEEDS it to be interesting.

I would pick Lapis. I don't actually like her as a character, because I think she is boring and inconsistent. I want to learn more about her role on homeworld and just a better understanding of whats going on with her personality.

Because as of right now the whole E.T go home but not really thing mixed with being a grumpy dick is just not doing it.

>you like these shackles?
>I built them myself

>. If I get fired I honestly might just kill myself.
Bro don't kill yourself over a cashier job.
Think about how that would look in the papers.
Not fashionable at all, I'd say.

Anyway, there's no magical advice to this other than trying your best. If you're honestly worried about being fired, start applying to new jobs, just in case. At the very least your parents would appreciate the initiative, and if your manager (the one that saved you) is cool enough, maybe you can ask them if they're willing to recommend you to future employers.

It certainly is
Anyway, nap time

I dunno. It might be my internet. If someone with a faster connection could try maybe we could get this ball rolling.

Items Per Minute

And they totally come in things other than stickers.

G'night, Lappo Wappo

Armstrong when?

This is all great

I'm just worried that if I get fired from my first job in only less than a month it would look bad on my resume and I might not get hired again.

When Armstrong gets a face.
Or when the demand becomes strong enough to validate the supply.

thx bro

These are all in alphabetical order btw

How do we convince someone to host a server on drawpile?

CAN SOMEONE HOST A SERVER ON DRAWPILE. MAYBE DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM AND HOST IT

She needs an arc because she's overdue for even speaking with the CGs. I think she is MIGHTY interesting already, talk about a dark side

>Jasper falling in love with the Earth and considering it her home again

Eyeball when?

so many storefronts....

Have you considered making icons?

Show me a pic of Eyeball.

not everybody needs to become and earthfag

Jasper is already a complete waste of a character, the same shit happening to her with what happened to Lapis and Peridot is boring,

Take it from someone who got fired from their first proper job: as long as you don't make a giant deal out of your failures, there will be someone there to hire you again, for sure.

It would suck but you should try to get another. I don't think you should kill yourself over losing a job (especially a first job and especially one you had for only 3 weeks.) You can do what you want to though. Good luck.

Elaborate...

>Jasper is already a complete waste of a character

get the fuck out and never return.

You should fix this edge not lining up right

Holy shit did no one fucking train you?

Please do not kill yourself over such a job as that, or really, ANY job.

These days, with any sort of min wage job, the amount of stress and expectations are insanely high. I remember during college I got work at McDonalds part time, the second day there one of the managers on duty was screaming at me saying I wasn't going fast enough. I ended up quitting down the line myself. Wasn't worth it.

Honestly, they are asking way too much of you for a newbie. Consider it a favor if they do fire you.

>that lazily traced Amber AaS board

Oh shoot, thanks for catching that bro.

Ruby Squad mite b fun

Theory:
Garnet was Pearl's slave back in Buddy Book. Garnet realized she resembles a subhuman, and Pearl realized she resembled a Caucasoid. So of course, when confronted with locals, Garnet is Pearl's slave.

That's why Garnet was riding the bike with Pearl in the back. She's a Kunte driver.

>Garnet nor Pearl never tried to free the slaves
>Garnet probably didnt get it and just didn't care

not really. Some dude just pointed at stuff and told us what to do, and then I was expected to learn on my first night as concierge.

Keep in mind that they all have different skin tones.

Eh, it sucks, but you'll get fired from a lot of jobs.
Just suck it up and find a new one.

How would you distinguish Navy and Leggy?

What are you making these in? There are little mistakes like that on others too.

>click the "street signs"
>Its a sign from outside my old house.

Holy shit.

How is she not? She's pretty much said absolutely nothing interesting or funny, her character is hardly developed, she only gets more complex when it is revealed she belonged to Pink Diamond, she gets kicked out of the show constantly and takes forever to return, and now she's corrupted so we won't be seeing her for a while. I really want to like Jasper but she's shit. Does she get a single moment of levity in her entire run?

I had a friend in Uni that would tell me some stories about his work mates from Coles. About 70% of them where ex-criminals from drugs to assault to various levels of theft.
>user it said on your resume you where let go from your last job rather quickly, any particular reason why?
>Well I [some spiel about being new but learning from it] and in general [some spiel about the job just not being for you]

Is Peridot ever getting her limb enhancers back?

flockdraw.com/ch42fz

German dub is the beans

>Bring das in Ordnung!
>Ich habe keine Fuß!

youtube.com/watch?v=1bKPNgxVasY

>Smoker Jasper

youtube.com/watch?v=_jhZlXLlibI

>Mein Diamond

youtube.com/watch?v=n78SRK1TzvQ

Nope

It starts with Peridot getting shattered by Lapis for being a meme.
She's the only gem that dies.

Thanks dude. That's some good advice. If I do end up getting fired I'll be sure to use it.

I lov u jasper

Yep, I'm taking the colors straight from the show's official images.

Would be pretty hard. I know the Gembominations are really popular on /sug/, but they'd be hard to design, and I'm not even sure it'd be worth doing them.

Adobe Illustrator. I'm pretty new to the program, but the learning curve was pretty easy to get pass, theryre just little mistakes.

>she's not funny so she suxx

are you 12

Just don't mention it on your resume lol

Well there you go, you have the perfect excuse if some future employer tries to grill you over being fired. "They didn't train me properly", and then they'll be like, "Yeah, that happens".

Because yeah, seriously, it happens. It sucks, but it happened to enough of us that generally people won't judge you harshly for it.

POIL

>[some spiel about the job just not being for you]
Oh, this one, this one worked out for me a lot.

That's what I thought
Yea none of the mistakes are that bad

No, but her placement in the show is completely unfitting. She's so serious, it's fine to have a serious character but not a thing Jasper has said up to Earthlings has been endearing. She is just a vessel for boring typical villain dialogue and it feels like the writers have no idea what to do with her.

Well if you know you're going to get fired you might as well start looking for another job. If you don't think you can handle being a cashier you might want to try some kind of physical labor.

Also

>Jasper and humor
Like two instances that were probably unintentional.

>we could fly
And
>this planet ruins everything, well, except for me!

Jasper views Earth the same way some veteran with angst views Vietnam. Jasper is reliving the experience of the Gem war, and probably couldn't see the planet as anything other than the battlefield of old.

That's why she wanted to start her own army. Fuck Homeworld and their embarrassing Earth defeat--Jasper is back where she belongs.
>Peridot: "Yellow Diamond sent us here to activate this stupid old weapon."
>Jasper: "...That fucking bitch! I did not watch my Diamond get shattered, my fellow quartzes get poofed and slaughtered, so that this Yellow bitch, this whore-!
>Peridot: "I don't see any connection to the Earth war, Jasper."
>Jasper: "Well there isn't a literal connection."
>Peridot: "No, face it--there isn't any connection."

Please stop spamming this shit.
Make an imgur or something.

>first instinct was to open this and erase every gay/lesbian image
The Dota General ruined me when it comes to flock draw ;-;

Thanks guys. I'm still going to try and do my best tomorrow, but if for any reason I do end up getting fired I probably won't kill myself now.

If it's your first job and you've only had it for three weeks you might as well just not put it on your next resume. It's not going to hurt anything to leave it off.

Ooh! Thanks for the reference pic.

It's not spam if people enjoy it.
People is plural, by the way. Not just you.

oh. you're trolling.

Why is Jasper mad at YD

>you disagree with me so therefore you are trolling
A real rebuttal. Make one.

Turning them into icon files so anons can use them as icons for their character specific SU folders.

why do people keep reaching with Jasper hating Yellow Diamond? there's zero backing for it

Remember the words of Captain America in "Captain America meets Jesus" issue 3 (no not the reboot fucking Catholics)
>"Now remember Jesus, just do exactly what they say and we'll get out of this alive" - Captain America
Now to be fair you're not going to be killed and Jesus was taking orders from Satanic Martians but the moral of the story still ~fits~

Punching stuff and cool evil faces.

Took you long enough

The man himself!

So like, shrinking them down to like a 50x50 px size?

Happens to everyone who starts out in retail or some job at the cashier. I dealt with the same shit, once giving incorrect change, and allegedly having bad attitudes with the customers and employees.
Once i got comfortable, that shit ended quick. But indeed I look back at it awkwardly, not sure what to do other than to try and learn quick. And frankly, don't care about some shitty cashier job, like it's not even worth posting about. Never let a small job like that control you r life.

Oh wait, you mean for like, folders.
Yeah, I could do that.

I too work at a movie theater. Shit's fuckin' easy m8, git gud.

Also, just get another job. It doesn't even pay well. Looking for another job myself.

Not them but
Why are you being such fags in the face or critique of this character who is put on a pedestal here

It's interesting to hear negativity towards Jasper for once

You're trolling because the things you're saying are either factually incorrect or subjectively stupid

I don't think Jasper hates Yellow Diamond, I just took a funny line from Lebowski.

If you get fired, try taking a look at temp agencies.
They'll hire anyone, and you'll start working pretty quickly.

Just avoid places that focus on call centers or construction related work. If you can get janitorial work at a school, that's actually good work. My best job was doing janny work at a university. Factories aren't bad either, good hours and generally easy work, but it's very mindless and boring.

Last one! For now.

Have any requests? Let me know.
I should be doing more of the human characters next week.

I don't see how anything I've said can be factually, objectively incorrect. Tell me, what is endearing about Jasper's character pre Earthlings. What is endearing about her pre chillie tid? Like, I guess there's her resourcefulness for attempting fusion as a last ditch attempt, maybe?

Yes, I request you put all of this in one pic next time.

>who is your favorite gem
>what was the exact moment in the show that they became your favorite

>Have any requests?

Stop posting.

I request that you get over it.
And yourself, while you're at it.

because they're wrong

>no development!!!
>she had more development than most supporting characters in the show
>she's not funny!!!
>so?
>they don't know what to do with her!!
>they literally laid the groundwork for her next arc

I feel like an asshole for doing this

jasper

when she came shooting out of the woods to beefily beat up the corrupted dogs and then taunt "Rose" before dramatically walking away into the snowy distance

Fuck off retard, just put in one pic next time. Jesus Christ, make the image large for clarity and screencap the pics. Or link to a separate gallery. My god.

Its all good man, I can always go back and fix them. Thanks for pointing those out. I want to make a good, quality product.

>It's a Initial D episode.

Thanks for taking it lightly
Have a good night
these look pretty nice
anyways /sug/ I think I'm going to head off to be zZz

WELLLLLLLLL...

I'm not sure if this is true, but if it is I wouldn't be surprised. My Supervisor told me to go clean the hot dog rotory, so I did. I got a bucket of hot water and a sponge and started cleaning until all I couldn't see any more specks or stains or anything. It was fucking clean. Then after I took the bucket and sponge back he came to me and said I did a shit job. He took me back and pointed at the very, very ends of the rotaries and said he could see some grease stains, and then he pointed at one teeny tiny speck that just wouldn't come off. Asshole made me go over it again with a power towel.

It's because the writers are shit and don't know how to write good antagonists, the diamonds are probably going to end up being boring and cliche villains too. They had a lot of interesting and unique things going for jasper's character, as is finally shown in earthlings and that interview with sugar, for most of her existence they just chose to make her into a cartoony bad guy that does things to help other characters develop rather than getting development herself and exploring that cool shit they had with her self hatred/feeling like a failure/being fucked up from malachite/being a war hero who should be smarter on the battle field and have respect for and interest in battle tactics/etc for whatever reason

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

THE YEARS START COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN

MUSIC TIME? MUSIC TIME!!!!

POST YOUR GEM MUSIC, RATE THE GEM MUSIC OF OTHERS, AND ROCK OUT!

>Rose
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU

>Greg
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZfSP7e6gkU

>Garnet
youtube.com/watch?v=tC5IiYpozuE

>Pearl
youtube.com/watch?v=vNb-8gLcXLs

>Amethyst
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

>Peridot
youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU

>Lapis
youtube.com/watch?v=utvetKf9g6g

>Jasper
youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

>Opal
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

>Sugilite
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

>Malachite
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

>Sardonyx
youtube.com/watch?v=b2WzocbSd2w

>Alexandrite
youtube.com/watch?v=hjlBMl6f3hU

>Ruby
youtube.com/watch?v=8PphpPwncEg

>Sapphire
youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

>Connie
youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

>Steven
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw

Woop, Woop. That's the sound of the end of the party.

Name a single character development for Steven

Wait, when did Peridot and Lapis discover that Steven was Rose Quartz? Peridot called Steven a quartz, I believe at one point, so she's aware of this. Does she know he's Rose Quartz? Perhaps it has little meaning to her.

Did Lapis ever find out that Steven was a gem? You think Rose being the leader of the army she was falsely accused of being associated with, leading to Lapis hating them so much would make her irk away from Steven upon the revelation.

Lapis surely saw when Steven pulled out Rose's shield. Does she just not care? If I were falsely accused of likely Al-Qaeda and then being put in some prison for decades, and hen befriended either Osama or his replacement/relative, that shit would irk me too. Seem like some easy pockets for development. Instead though, Lapis should just shit around and do nothing.

He's more mature.

Who cares if she's not endearing? She's an asshole. You're not supposed to like everyone.

He went from crying about icecream to crying about his mom being a war criminal and murderer.

>Garnet
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxnv2vtyFpk

Yeah i don't think jasper hates her or homeworld at all, she just cares about Pink Diamond and avenging her death way more and still sees the herself as a pink diamond gem rather than a yellow diamond gem. Kind of like if a kid who's parents got a divorce or died has to start living with a new parent but never really ends up caring about them/feeling like they are family

Jasper is innocent. Rose is the murderer!

A despicable character and an endearing, interesting character are not mutually exclusive. There are many examples of intriguing or straight up entertaining assholes and villains in fiction. Jasper is not one of them.

Implying that any of the characters are written in interesting or endearing ways :^)

>gets corrupted into a monster not 10 minutes later

I mean, it's kinda funny in the same way this is youtube.com/watch?v=SSQld5-g1ro

FUCKING IP THIEF

Post Bismuth I need a Bismuth folder

FUCKING THIEF

Crewniverse sucks at meeting high expectations desu. It's best to just remember that this is a kid's show and nothing is going to be as perfect or deep as it would be in a show aimed at adults that doesn't have to try and be cute and funny 90% of the time and send a positive and educational message about love and friendship in every episode

>You don't LOVE the townie episodes? Well then, you just hate Steven Universe!

Bismuth was a good antagonist.

There needs to be more art of stevonnie wearing only steven's clothes

We have literally 0 evidence Pink Diamond ever did anything wrong.

DON'T ENABLE IP THIEVES! SUPPORT OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE OR GET THE LICENSE TO DO SO!

Townie episodes used to be decent, back in season 1 and that kind of argument was well founded then.

Implying Lapis isn't a very interesting and endearing character kek

Besides the irony and the line itself, she looked comical while saying it. Very douchey and silly

Remember when Beach City Drift taught us to see the good in everyone, even Kevin? I think I teared up when Kevin told us his backstory. What a meaningful episode.

If PD isn't the sweetest, most amazing mom character then I'll fucking kill myself.

To /freaks/:
Imagine if Jasper was ugly

So I'm not the only one who thinks this thing is gross, right?

I don't need to use my imagination

I don't love them, but most of them were better than LOOoBC

Visually, shit taste.
Creatively, Does that thing have a vagina and penis and can they fuck itself?

She's already ugly cute and I love her for it

t. false flagger

Of course it's gross, it's 50% Connie. Having that of "worst character" is just bad news.

Imagine if Stevonnie existed in real life. There's no way this thing wouldn't be vomit inducing.

>You think Rose being the leader of the army she was falsely accused of being associated with, leading to Lapis hating them so much would make her irk away from Steven upon the revelation.
this is important
Lapis has never mentioned Rose of the Diamonds. Perhaps she is an ill informed dumbass aristocrat who only caught wind of the bare minimum of details about the war.
>CGs start war
>me hate CG forever
>expect this cute and nice one with healing powers

BS like Onion Gang should not exist when Lapis is lagging with gaping holes in her everything

Lapis.
She is easily my least favorite Gem and feel like they could fix her problems pretty easily with a flashback episode or a few episodes where she bonds with some non-Steven characters.
As it is now she has done nothing but feel sorry for herself and befriend Steven and Peridot (Off-camera) since coming back from the ocean.

I disagree with your opinion but you're right, you're not the only one

Merchant user here. What was supposed to be a day of hunting down that HT-exclusive Monopoly board (which replaces the piece based off of Garnet's Gauntlet with one based off of a Cookie Cat) turned into a day of hunting down Pokemon Go Plus accessories, playing Pokemon Go, and discussing pins. Yes, we discussed the SU pins.

All in all, I can say it went well.

And I showed the Rockerz to my co-worker, we both agreed to never sell these demonic things at our stall.

steven-universe-edit-edits-edits.tumblr.com/
oh shit god has returned

Holes that can easily be filled, yet the Crew acts like its not even worth discussing. They'll probably skip all the development off-screen just like her dynamic with Peridot.
Steven will come to the barn one day, and Lapis will be like:
>Shit, Steven I didnt know you were that terrorist, Rose. Nevertheless I'm cool about it cause Peri and I talked it over off screen. No need for a cool episode with drama and emotion or anything.

>thinks the writers are actually going to fix any of the shit they've already ruined with lapis's character
l o l

I've got no issue with the townie episodes as long as they're spread out between episodes with actual plot and that they give us something new about something we care about. They're fine I guess but they're trying to be all relatable when really the entire premise of Steven's situation is not something many people can relate. He's a half alien with a war criminal mom being raised by 3 horny lesbians and a dad who lives in a van while he lives it up in a big beautiful house right on the beach while getting absolutely no formal education and not having any obligations a normal human would have. Kind of hurts his relatability imo

I love how Jasper tends to look in fanart, I fuckin' love muscle women, and I'm the dude who hates her character. We don't have enough.

nice

3d scan the pieces.

I don't understand... why did someone complain that you charged them for a hot dog when there were none available? Can't you just reverse the transaction???

>tfw this user has literally signed his own death sentence

Where are you that it's raining?

Why make simplified images like these instead of using this talent for its true potential.
To put a popsicle stick on the end and make it like an ice scream of every character.

It's not raining I just wish it was

I forgot all about the original steven universe edits blog. Did anything happen or did it die down after september?

>they have matching outfits

>tfw I plan on on killing myself if Pink Diamond turns out to be evil too

I said I was planning on hunting them down, I don't have the game on-hand anymore.

And 3D scanning them is off the table, I don't have a 3D scanner.

I never felt like watching an episode of SU was a waste of time until Onion Gang.

Alright was just checking

What is the source of that image?

a few SJWs got mad and that was it pretty much. ian actually thought it was funny and made the white washed version of him his profile pic for a few days

POST GEM GORE

Quads confirm. Worst episode yet.
Considering it was just an Undertale homage I think we can disregard it.

I've never seen realistic art of her that looks vaguely attractive.

I mean she's meant to be hot in-universe, right? These pictures make her look... off.

Maybe your boss would like you more if you tried being a hot ditsy girl instead of a fat ugly dude with b.o

>Lapis development happening offscreen
With the barn situation, that's only going to be a trend.

This makes me worry for an even "lesser" character like Jasper. She has so much bad blood with the cast, and that shit can't be left to sort itself out offscreen. That's on a whole nother level compared to Peridot and Lapis becoming friends

Jasper is also aggressive and, yes, not charming. I can't imagine the show devoting enough time to Jasper for her to even reach current-Lapis status (as in, being a sidelined gem). Imagine her sticking around the temple or the barn- I can't

I suppose there are a lot of "ifs" in such a scenario to try and figure it out this early

>This episode was a Undertale homage because this character kind of looks like Frisk!
>This episode was a FLCL homage because this music kind of reminded me of the same sort of genre!
>This episode was a homage to your mother because it sucked a truckload of dicks!

I hate everyone in this thread.

>Undertale homage
Really?
I see, to recall things actually happening in Undertale, so I don't see it.

>rock aliens
>gore
wut

Isn't that from ratchet and clank or something?

Well better get your suicide planned out.

Pink Diamond might have a little bit of redeemable traits considering she's a navy gem, but she's a Diamond after all. All her followers are just as brainwashed as the followers of the others.

Okay, so the current plans for the pins are...

>Steven
>Pearl
>Garnet
>Amethyst
>Peridot

I think I might be able to weasel in a sixth pin, but it's pushing it.

No problem. I actually still have the game on me, I'm just waiting on a potential buyer who was interested in buying my personal copy of the game. He was offering $100 for it.

Ratchet: Deadlocked, it's from a cutscene.

Peridot has known Steven was some kind of hybrid abomination since When It Rains, if not earlier. And yes, she knows he's a quartz, but she's also not as emotionally attached to ancient history as Jasper and likely the remaining Diamonds are. She distinctly doesn't give a damn about Rose.

Literally the second thing Lapis ever said to Steven was "but... you're a Crystal Gem"

Go back and watch again. It's cool, we can't all be expected to remember every detail by ourselves.

Posting some hardcore Pearl gore.

I don't think they are going to have a Jasper redemption arc meng.
I am pretty sure she is effectively dead until they need her for the plot.

Honestly, I bet you're right. I bet if I was a hot girl he would be hesitant to be such an asshole to me.

Improper Dancing! In the middle of the street!

Actually, a thought:
Something would need to force Jasper to cooperate (like Peridot and the cluster arc) to slide into redemption. Natural feeling great amounts of screen time and development

Or see the above. Plot yes, probably endgame which hurts to think about

Holy shit you have problems if you're considering suicide over a shitty job. Get medicated, go on disability, smoke weed, hell you should at least try heroin before killing yourself. Being a heroin addict is superior to being dead. Something is wrong with your rational thought process if you want to die because of a job. Unless you're homeless this is completely out of touch with reality. You sound depressed.

>I too work at a movie theater.
Ouch.

Again and friend don't come close to rhyme.

What kind of pins exactly??

If anything, the part with the kids all piling onto that homemade car and puttering around was Miyazaki as fuck. Pretty charming stuff.

This is the worst LOSS edit yet

Pins featuring the characters, we already made Lion and Lapis Lazuli as a test run.

"Crystal gem" also could just be the name of their team, they love humans so why not have a human be in their team. Not necessarily indicative that lapis knew right then and there that Steven is a gem

I know that's not actually the case of course

Neat. Any pics?

>Steven
>Pearl
>Garnet
>Amethyst
>Peridot
Peridot confirmed for joining the main gem team soon. No more farm for her.

steven-universe-edit-edits-edits.tumblr.com/post/150527877362/bismuth-now-looks-perfect

>recycling peridemption formula

I've posted them before, they should be in the archive.

What's funny is that Lapis is selling out while we've only had a few Lion sales despite both pins getting a lot of buzz at the Q&A and the opening last week.

She's already a Crystal Gem, that's why she's in the list.

B-but Peridot needs a room in the temple!

Well he's back.
Time to sacrifice another Tumblr account.

Not sure it works that way.
Would be great if Peri and Lapis had a more active role on the team though.

>i love the show steven universe
>i recommend that newcomers skip 60% of the episodes because 90% of the characters don't matter and aren't funny
please go

steven-universe-edit-edits-edits.tumblr.com/post/150528178122/sorry-smoky-quartz-but-you-had-to-be-fixed-too
this shit is too funny

Haaa what is going on here

gattai

>that Mike Krol LOOOBC song is a negative parallel to Like a Comet
>mystery girl vs mystery woman
I have a feeling the whole Mystery Girl thing is gonna turn into a major shitshow, as at the moment we don't have a single villain in the show

>skips most of the clean and goes right to the jerk
Jasper confirmed for a shit form.

>Peridot not forming the head.

What the hell could she possibly do that would be worthy of making her a villain?

We've already seen what happens when humans try to do evil shit with Ronaldo's psychotic break.

He was beaten effortlessly because humans can't challenge gems.

This is cool

>The Corruption Song/Weapon is the Diamonds fusing. That's why it would be a bright, white light. Also when seeing the light we've heard the tiniest snippets of a bunch of synths. The two Diamonds we've seen so far have types of synths as their theme music.

>Possibly related side note: Synth music is also heard inside of Lion's roar portals (roartals?) so that might possibly feed into all of the PD related theories.

Rock Candy????

>Kindergarten Kid ended with Lapis glancing towards the bubble Peridot sent
>we haven't heard or seen from Lapis or Peridot since
We can assume Peridot told Lapis about corrupted gems at some point because of this.

The next episode is Gem Harvest. Perhaps Lapis knows a thing or two about corruption, and will speak up? Assuming corruption and harvesting are at all related

We have not heard Lapis breathe a word about corruption yet (among many other things admittedly)

I thought Onion Gang was a nice episode.

Is it bad that I want to see Amethyst eat Rock Candy now that I think about it?

So onions friends really don't have their own minds and they are just his gestalt?

yes you are

geez user if you want to fap to dicks just do it

>it was just an Undertale homage

This is, by far, the dumbest thing I have ever read on /sug/.

I just watched Rose's Room again, god damn what a good ep. Steven's wanting some say in how he spends his time is way understandable and shit gets way fucking spooky in a way that reminds me of that Majora's Mask creepypasta
>the one normal person he imagines is his dad when he's confused and scared and needing answers, bathed in the bright light of the carwash
This always gets me

Also what was the deal with the whale and Rose's voice? And fake Connie in Open Book? Is it Steven's imagination or her consciousness in her room/gem?

Oh man I like this fight with the pufferfish in the beginning of beach party, it's fun
>narc!
ahahaaha
>and then they all just jump into the sky like some kind of circus act!
>garnet being amused by steven calling her mysterious
There's too much, everything about this ep is good
>everyone here is grounded!

I think one reason why "filler" episodes aren't as fun anymore is because Steven's lost a lot of the hyperactive naive part of his personality. He's matured and way more toned down these days and it's not as amusing

What is happening in that picture?

Eh original time was better.

These are just color edits.
No change to make the. Skinnier
And black Steven? That ain't good trolling unless you change the image title/description as Evil Steven or Criminal Steven.

Rose's Room is fucking great. That's a good point about Steven. I also think his new voice is seriously impacting my enjoyment

Proper loss

memes

It's like Zach has to strain more these days to sound like a little kid

>>William Dewey
youtube.com/watch?v=gx8YRjwpzqw&list=PLlxG3n0Ym38BnPqVtmwAvm-ALbeI-H3Q4&index=41

So, when do you think the banhammer is going to fall upon us?

Monday or Thursday

serious about learning

Was there ever more fanart made of Worlds Largest Pearl?

I need rule 34 of that thing

I just really want to fuck Pearl

Link to that on artist's site?

Not a clue
Get all my stuff from /SUG/

This this image was posted when the big story went out.

So, Steven Universe is Undertale the cartoon.

what is this referencing?

How so?

No fuck you Undertale is shit it's Homestuck the cartoon. Bye.

Sure
You go with that
It's not the craziest head canon seen around here

I'm lookin at you, Gems have to file down their naturally growing fans to look normal.

No.

Fangs**
Fucking autocorrect

Le fail pregnancy man meme.

>down their naturally growing fans
>fans
Dogcopter confirmed for Gem Illuminati?

Triggered.

friend told me it was like it, with it being monsters being seen as bad guys but really they are good guys with a false image, idk.

Steven accrues a huge army following, but in the final battle, everyone except the original crystal gems + Connie get shattered.

"In the end, your father could only save a handful of his closest friends. If it weren't for his shield, man, I don't know." Grandpa Greg to Steven Jr. in epilogue episode.

That seems like weak reasoning.

>Connie gets shattered
Like killed? Or just paralyzed from shattered spine?

Your friend's a retard.

Hussie, why are you so jealous of Toby's success?

>monsters being seen as bad guys but really they are good guys with a false image
Except that's bullshit considering half the shit in the monster books are full of crap.
>Guys remember that humans can't magic? Except the one time they magic'd a GOD-TIER SEAL.

End Game When?

you don't read very well.

Everyone except the core group, consisting of the crystal gems and Connie, gets shattered. All the side characters die, but Steven manages to save the OG CGs and Connie.

Sorry for the ambiguous structure in the original post.

other than the caste based systems I can't really see a connection
also anyone know where a bongistani can get some SU or homestuck merch without spending a fuckton?

The monsters in SU, if it's the ones I'm thinking of, are broken shells of what they once were. They are corrupt and insane. "Monster", in Undertale, is the name of another civilization. It's a very weak comparison, especially considering the second monster you meet in Undertale is nothing but nice.

Yes

No I mean the smiling peridot with the gun

Here's your daily reminder that Homestuck went to shit after mid-season 5 (at the latest) you CLOD. Undertale was great.

But I digress. At the rate they're introducing new, uninteresting "main" side characters, I agree. Homestuck the cartoon.

NOW

Gun.

>implying a diamond victory

>delete this
>faster

Wow, all my favorite ships in one gif. neat.

>other than the caste based systems I can't really see a connection
Really??? Cute aliens with a different concept of romance that are cutely awkward when it comes to trying to understand human culture and a young boy destined to save the universe. A tyrannical ruler who demands absolute servitude from her entire species? A color-coded cast of characters? Videogame-style scifi music? Homosexuality?

I literally hopped to the SU fandom because Homestuck ended.

It's probably my favorite thing nyong has ever done

>season
>he doesn't like [S] Terezi: Remem8er
Wrong retard, Act 1 was trash and Homestuck was great near the end.

>Undertale was great.
>Indie game with touhoushit mechanics
lol no

How is it possible to have taste THIS shit?

Can't believe I forgot bigender fusions with complementary psyches

Hey guys, it's wage fag here again.

So I've been thinking. Maybe I should just quit. I mean, I don't really like my supervisor, and I'll probably have to work with him a lot. Also, the job is pretty stressful, and the hours are ungodly. I often work from 3 to 11, and I've heard people who work their longer work from 3 to 1 in the morning. It's just not worth minimum wage. There are other things I could do for money that are much less stressful than this.

So, if I do decide to quit, how should I do it? Should I go to work tomorrow and tell them after finishing up for the night? Or should I go in early and tell them. Or should I email them before going to sleep for the night?

All I know is Homestuck was shit after Vriska did the ancestor thing and those stupid dream bubbles popped up.

Oh wait. That's not Jaspearl. That's "not" Rose and Pearl. I changed my mind. This gif is shit.

>Opal
Never

You didn't answer my question. Also are you really a fat ugly guy with BO?

I thought I could run from homestuck discussion
As someone who got into it a year before it ended, I like all parts for different reasons

You're the one with shit taste user, you tell me.

E-mail as soon as possible. Then never again listen/be a "they took our jobs" fags.

I want an episode where Pearl wants to fuse with the Rose human because it's the way she knows to show her strongest affection, only to fail horribly and think they're not going to make it or something.

Theres also Jaspearl in there if you pay attention

>I thought I could run from homestuck discussion
>on Cred Forums after it ended but before 10/25
Wishful thinking indeed.

I wish you would be my Skype buddy user. It sucks to not have any friends who like SU or HS to talk to.

The human with big, white hair is Amethyst.

Jasper is fucking Lapis.

They got a combo of items I couldn't just refund that one particular item since they ordered a lot of things to go with it. So once I charged them it was pretty much irreversible.

As to the fat and ugly guy with BO question? I don't have BO cause I take a shower in the morning before work and put on deodorant. Ugly is subjective but I don't think I am. As for fat... not really but I'm not exactly thin either. I'd say I'm Jim Halpert from The Office in terms of body fat.

nah, sorry

>the ancestor thing
You mean her transformation when she rolls 8 8s? I'm super unclear on what you mean.

>Amethyst that big
I'm a bit offended

>Pearl sleeping around with everyone
Jesus Christ.

Nope, I'm sure there isn't. It's just Jasper with Lapis.

I think shit like that actually requires manager overrides and shit like that. So you have to call a manager, wait on them, then wait for them to fix the transaction.

Normally it's some shit like that. Since it's a movie theater though depending on the size they have limited lines and a shit ton of people buying overpriced shit. Also it doesn't help that said overpriced shit is complimentary which means people are less likely to wait and miss the beginning of the movie for it.

It does suck, I know the feel
The most I have is my sister who likes SU but I only see her like once a week
But I'm the worst person to have on skype, I'm the least talkative person I've ever known. Uninstalled it a while back, I can't do online friendships

>was great near the end
You mean the bit where they talked about their feelings for three months and 500 pages in a row? Yeah I loved that bit.

Or do you mean the last boss fight where the big baddies who were worked up to be super strong with creative powers get beaten by literally trading blows with the heroes.

Oh you mean how instead of bringing everything to a head they split the ending fight worse than Star Wars Episode I?

At least the first act was creative.

>I mean Rose and Greg tried before, but... maybe we can make this work out, just let me...
>Wait so this is just sex for aliens?
>What's sex?
>Hahaha I will show you one day

Pretty much this. The manager himself had to come over and "fix" the problem.

Email them to let them know you're quitting?
That's like breaking up with someone over the phone or with a message.
Just kidding, but maybe just so that you don't feel like such a huge puss you should talk to your boss if you have already decided to quit.
I understand that working at food chains is hell, but life is hard and having experience dealing with such shitty people and stressful environment definitely helps to make yourself more tolerant. My first jobs were crappy stuff like that too and maybe because of that the jobs I've recently had seem like heaven compared to those shit jobs I had a while ago.

When she fights Stabby McDogface. Pretty much everything after that.

So I should go over early and quite face to face? Yeah, that seams like the best course of actions. Also, it feels to me that if I quit instead of getting fired I'll have less anger against the place, which is important since it's the closest and best movie theater and I want to be able to not be resentful toward it.

As a fellow movie theater employee, I agree with doing it to their face. Also I dunno about your chain but with ours you do need to bring some kind of signed "note" of resignation. But thats mostly a formality, one of my friends just handed in a signed note that said "bye" on it.

Aww well it's nice of you to reply about it :3

Signed note of resignation? How do I do that?

Well, like the example I gave it can literally just be a piece of paper that says "I quit" with your signature on it. Its nothing grandiose

Sh-should I draw a dickbutt on it? before I hand it in?

Write "Pursuit of Happiness" on a piece of paper then sign your name.

But no seriously Google "note of resignation template"

Two Odd Uncles Eating to the Beat
A Short Story
by Rebecca Sugar
Steven Universe was thinking about Pearl again. Pearl was a rapey weirdo with tall Hair and short Bellybutton.

Steven walked over to the window and reflected on his small surroundings. He had always loved rural Beach City with its strange, spotty Sea. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a rapey figure of Pearl .

Steven gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a clingy, happy, apple juice drinker with fat Hair and skinny Bellybutton. His friends saw him as a hilarious, horrible hybrid freak. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a witty human.

But not even a clingy person who had once jumped into a river and saved a witty human, was prepared for what Pearl had in store today.

The sun shone like fighting Lion, making Steven uncomfortable. Steven grabbed an ancient shield that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Steven stepped outside and Pearl came closer, he could see the kind glint in her eye.

Pearl glared with all the wrath of 4525 naive condemned Centipeedle. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want To be like his mom."

Steven looked back, even more uncomfortable and still fingering the ancient shield. "Pearl, I'm not my mom," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two condemned, crazy Cat raping at a very immature Mission, which had chiptune music playing in the background and two odd uncles eating to the beat.

Steven regarded Pearl's tall Hair and short Bellybutton. "I feel the same way!" revealed Steven with a delighted grin.

Pearl looked confused, her emotions blushing like a scrawny, smoggy spear.

Then Pearl came inside for a nice drink of apple juice.

THE END

plot-generator.org.uk/

I'd say yes, you got nothing to lose, just be as confident as you can and tell your manager you've decided it's enough. I don't know how things work there, but normally they ask for a week or 2 weeks in advance notice when you're quitting but if it's a shit job, meh.
And really, it's not the big deal, even if you got fired and the managers went crazy at you, they'd forget a couple days after you stop working there.
Also, I have no idea of your age or situation but eventually you'll get another job and chances are they'll ask you about your previous work experience and the reason why you terminated your employment there - do NOT tell them you quit because it was 'too stressful' or because it was 'too much' for you; it's a lot better to just come up with whatever other reason that won't be a huge pointer that you're completely unreliable.

>creative powers
)-(IC has all the powers of the troll kids. It's literally as uncreative as possible.

>get beaten by literally trading blows with the heroes
That's not even what happened. )-(IC is immortal. She would've gotten right back up if LE hadn't been defeated. LE wasn't defeated by trading blows either. The point of them fighting him was to stall him until it was the right instance in space-time for Calliope to do her thing. He was beaten by the beta kids coming out of the house juju and Calliope sucking the Green Sun up into a black hole, not trading blows. D-did you forget all of that already? The only bosses who were actually defeated through combat were the Jacks and, if you're silly enough to count them, The Felt.

>Oh you mean how instead of bringing everything to a head they split the ending fight worse than Star Wars Episode I?
Stop exaggerating. Duel of the Fates was handled much worse. Homestuck was deliberately split up that way because otherwise idiots wouldn't understand that the moments were all circumstantially simultaneous, which was an important piece to understanding the plot, although it seems like you somehow still managed to not do that.

I mean yeah if you want, they might be a little put off by it. Take some pics if you do that though! Personally, I gotta say I sympathize with your position, being a theater employee is being the orchestra on the titanic at this point and you're better off getting in a boat while you can. Mind if I inquire what chain you were working for?

Cinemark Theater is the chain. It's pretty big. Also, it's an experimental movie theater where I'm at so we have these seats that can incline, and we got experimental food such as Cheese bread, or cinnamon pretzels and apple chips. And we're also the first to receive lesser known movies to see how they perform.

>complimentary
You mean complementary actually btw.

homestuck died for me after act 5 act 2

Ah, its one I've heard of at anyrate. I work for National Amusements. Mercifully I only do theater work one day a week, I got lucky a few years back and they offered me a maintenance position that takes up most of my time during the week. Its a pretty nice theater but after 7 years there I can assure, its not really a place you wanna work unless you're 16 and doing it for summer cash or something.

Well it's 5am. But thanks Mein Fuhrer.

I mean using "shit like" three times should have been an indicator.

Shit see if you can exploit all that before you quit.

One of the reason why it might be better for me to quit than be fired is because being fired makes me feel a little resentful, but my Dad is ever worse. We used to go to this Irish restaurant, which has really great food, but when I applied their and they gave me an interview they didn't call me back. I was okay with it, personally. But my Dad never took us to eat there again.

Man, I've been on quite a few interviews and even with a good resume it doesn't seem like anywhere wants me for anything. It kinda sucks but you really can't take it personally. Getting a job is almost as hard as keeping one

There's not much to take advantage of. We get an emplyee discount on food, and we can get to see one free movie a day but only if we wait 25 minutes after a movie starts and if we get tickets to the front two rows. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the seats have to be reserved and are numbered.

I know I'm not supposed to, but it's hard at times. Anyway, I'm just saying that my dad is way worse about it.

Lucky, they bumped us down to one movie a week, for only two people. We get a 10% discount on bar food but not concessions. We don't have the seat issue yet though

>apple chips
Apple chips are fucking good.

What the implication there was that you break in after hours and watch as many movies as you want in those comfy seats while eating all the food.

And taking all the money in there if they haven't emptied the registers.

Of course I'm not saying that you should, just implying it.

Vile Gem

A Screenplay by Rebecca Sugar
EXT. BEACH CITY - AFTERNOON

Optimistic Crystal Gem STEVEN UNIVERSE is arguing with emo soldier trainee MISS CONNIE MAHESWARAN. STEVEN tries to hug CONNIE but she shakes him off.

STEVEN
Please Connie, don't leave me.
CONNIE
I'm sorry Steven, but I'm looking for somebody a bit more brave. Somebody who faces his fears head on, instead of running away.
STEVEN
I am such a person!
CONNIE frowns.

CONNIE
I'm sorry, Steven. I just don't feel excited by this relationship anymore.
CONNIE leaves.

STEVEN sits down, looking defeated.

Moments later, nerdy trauma patient LAPIS LAZULI barges in looking flustered.

STEVEN
Goodness, Lapis! Is everything okay?
LAPIS
I'm afraid not.
STEVEN
What is it? Don't keep me in suspense...
LAPIS
It's ... a gem ... I saw an evil gem genocide a bunch of humanity!
STEVEN
Defenseless humanity?
LAPIS
Yes, defenseless humanity!
STEVEN
Bloomin' heck, Lapis! We've got to do something.
LAPIS
I agree, but I wouldn't know where to start.
STEVEN
You can start by telling me where this happened.
LAPIS
I was...
LAPIS fans herself and begins to wheeze.

STEVEN
Focus Lapis, focus! Where did it happen?
LAPIS
Homeworld! That's right - Homeworld!
STEVEN springs up and begins to run.

EXT. A ROAD - CONTINUOUS

STEVEN rushes along the street, followed by LAPIS. They take a short cut through some back gardens, jumping fences along the way.

EXT. HOMEWORLD - SHORTLY AFTER

YELLOW DIAMOND a vile gem terrorises two humanity.

Gem placement on your palms is the worst position desu

Eh, I bought food there while employed and I don't think they gave me a discount on anything. And honestly, i've been too busy to take advantage of the free movies. The only movie I hadn't seen but wanted was War Dogs, but hardly anyone went to go see it so it was taken out and replaced yesterday.

STEVEN, closely followed by LAPIS, rushes towards YELLOW, but suddenly stops in his tracks.

LAPIS
What is is? What's the matter?
STEVEN
That's not just any old gem, that's Yellow Diamond!
LAPIS
Who's Yellow Diamond?
STEVEN
Who's Yellow Diamond? Who's Yellow Diamond? Only the most vile gem in the universe!
LAPIS
Blinkin' knickers, Steven! We're going to need some help if we're going to stop the most vile gem in the universe!
STEVEN
You can say that again.
LAPIS
Blinkin' knickers, Steven! We're going to need some help if we're going to stop the most vile gem in the universe!
STEVEN
I'm going to need corrpuption bomb, lots of corrpuption bomb.
Yellow turns and sees Steven and Lapis. She grins an evil grin.

YELLOW
Steven Universe, we meet again.
LAPIS
You've met?
STEVEN
Yes. It was a long, long time ago...

EXT. A PARK - BACK IN TIME

A young STEVEN is sitting in a park listening to some chiptune music, when suddenly a dark shadow casts over him.

He looks up and sees YELLOW. He takes off his headphones.

YELLOW
Would you like some Cookie Cat?
STEVEN's eyes light up, but then he studies YELLOW more closely, and looks uneasy.

STEVEN
I don't know, you look kind of vile.
YELLOW
Me? No. I'm not vile. I'm the least vile gem in the world.
STEVEN
Wait, you're a gem?
STEVEN runs away, screaming.

EXT. HOMEWORLD - PRESENT DAY

I'm not a Nazi just trying to help :(

If it makes you feel any better I watched it(on the job) and it was shit anyways. Yeah working at a theater really makes you not care about movies unless you really want to see them. Its gotten to the point where if I want to see a movie I'll just go to the damn AMC theater 15 minutes away because at least they treat me like a functional human being and don't charge 12$ per ticket and have good food. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm friends with most of the staff and managers and only work there one day on the weekends I'm sure I would've quit already. The really high up people running theaters are fucking retarded.

YELLOW
You were a coward then, and you are a coward now.
LAPIS
(To STEVEN) You ran away?
STEVEN
(To LAPIS) I was a young child. What was I supposed to do?
STEVEN turns to YELLOW.

STEVEN
I may have run away from you then, but I won't run away this time!
STEVEN runs away.

He turns back and shouts.

STEVEN
I mean, I am running away, but I'll be back - with corrpuption bomb.
YELLOW
I'm not scared of you.
STEVEN
You should be.

EXT. EMPIRE CITY - LATER THAT DAY

STEVEN and LAPIS walk around searching for something.

STEVEN
I feel sure I left my corrpuption bomb somewhere around here.
LAPIS
Are you sure? It does seem like an odd place to keep deadly corrpuption bomb.
STEVEN
You know nothing Lapis Lazuli.
LAPIS
We've been searching for ages. I really don't think they're here.
Suddenly, YELLOW appears, holding a pair of corrpuption bomb.

well, when your weapon is armored gloves it's actually somewhat convenient since it would be much more difficult to aim for your gem in a fight

btw, should I list reasons for my resignation in the letter? Not much to say, other than I didn't like my supervisor who I felt was kind of a dick. Think they'd have a problem with that?

YELLOW
Looking for something?
LAPIS
Crikey, Steven, she's got your corrpuption bomb.
STEVEN
Tell me something I don't already know!
LAPIS
The earth's circumference at the equator is about 40,075 km.
STEVEN
I know that already!
LAPIS
I thought Onion was dangerous.
YELLOW
(appalled) Dude!
While YELLOW is looking at LAPIS with disgust, STEVEN lunges forward and grabs his deadly corrpuption bomb. He wields them, triumphantly.

STEVEN
Prepare to die, you vile onion!
YELLOW
No please! All I did was genocide a bunch of humanity!
CONNIE enters, unseen by any of the others.

STEVEN
I cannot tolerate that kind of behaviour! Those humanity were defenceless! Well now they have a defender - and that's me! Steven Universe defender of innocent humanity.
YELLOW
Don't hurt me! Please!
STEVEN
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't use these corrpuption bomb on you right away!
YELLOW
Because Steven, I am your mother.
STEVEN looks stunned for a few moments, but then collects himself.

STEVEN
No you're not!
YELLOW
Ah well, it had to be worth a try.
YELLOW tries to grab the corrpuption bomb but STEVEN dodges out of the way.

STEVEN
Who's the mummy now? Huh? Huh?
Unexpectedly, YELLOW slumps to the ground.

LAPIS
Did she just faint?
STEVEN
I think so. Well that's disappointing. I was rather hoping for a more dramatic conclusion, involving my deadly corrpuption bomb.
STEVEN crouches over YELLOW's body.

LAPIS
Be careful, Steven. It could be a trick.
STEVEN
No, it's not a trick. It appears that... It would seem... Yellow Diamond is dead!
STEVEN
What?
STEVEN
Yes, it appears that I scared her to death.
LAPIS claps her hands.

LAPIS
So your corrpuption bomb did save the day, after all.
CONNIE steps forward.

>chinese sword
>sword
Listen here you little shit, that's a fucking polearm not a sword.

CONNIE
Is it true? Did you kill the vile gem?
STEVEN
Connie how long have you been...?
CONNIE puts her arm around STEVEN.

CONNIE
Long enough.
STEVEN
Then you saw it for yourself. I killed Yellow Diamond.
CONNIE
Then the humanity are safe?
STEVEN
It does seem that way!
A crowd of vulnerable humanity enter, looking relived.

CONNIE
You are their hero.
The humanity bow to STEVEN.

STEVEN
There is no need to bow to me. I seek no worship. The knowledge that Yellow Diamond will never genocide humanity ever again, is enough for me.
CONNIE
You are humble as well as brave!
One of the humanity passes STEVEN a mystical cluster

CONNIE
I think they want you to have it, as a symbol of their gratitude.
STEVEN
I couldn't possibly.
Pause.

STEVEN
Well, if you insist.
STEVEN takes the cluster.

STEVEN
Thank you.
The humanity bow their heads once more, and leave.

STEVEN turns to CONNIE.

STEVEN
Does this mean you want me back?
CONNIE
Oh, Steven, of course I want you back!
STEVEN smiles for a few seconds, but then looks defiant.

STEVEN
Well you can't have me.
CONNIE
WHAT?
STEVEN
You had no faith in me. You had to see my scare a gem to death before you would believe in me. I don't want a lover like that.
CONNIE
But...
STEVEN
Please leave. I want to spend time with the one person who stayed with me through thick and thin - my best friend, Lapis.
LAPIS grins.

CONNIE
But...
LAPIS
You heard the gentleman. Now be off with you. Skidaddle! Shoo!
CONNIE
Steven?
STEVEN
I'm sorry Connie, but I think you should skidaddle.
CONNIE leaves.

LAPIS turns to STEVEN.

LAPIS
Did you mean that? You know ... that I'm your best friend?
STEVEN
Of course you are!
The two walk off arm in arm.

Suddenly LAPIS stops.

LAPIS
When I said I thought Onion was dangerous, you know I was just trying to distract the gem don't you?
THE END

That's good to hear. I mean, ushering was kind of fun, especially since one of the dudes who I talked to while cleaning the empty theaters was a fellow 4channer. We both got a bit of a chuckle when we revealed our power levels at each other, but otherwise I don't think I like the place.

Does it matter? Most melee weapons obsolete anyway.

Eh, yeah go for it. Honestly, what you put on there probably isn't gonna make a difference to anything unless you call them all fags or something. Again, as far as my chain goes you still have two weeks of work from when you hand in your resignation to when you're officially taken off the schedule. I dunno if its the same anywhere else and needless to say, people don't always show up for those last shifts.

Ushering is the only worthwhile job in any theater, concession has you needing to rely on other 15 year olds who don't want to work and box office gets you yelled at by retards. At least with ushering you can get some good conversation and it keeps you moving and you can sneak some movies in the down time.

A lot of it kind of depends on where you live. In my county the unemployment rate was holding firm at around 12% for several years until recently. And like two counties over in the more rural regions unemployment was at 40% any time outside of growing and harvesting seasons. And they say that even with the economy recovering there's still something like 60 qualified applicants on average for every job opening.
Don't mean to be a downer but it's just kind of a fact that in most of US it's really a buyer's instead of a seller's market when it comes to any labor that isn't super-specifically qualified.
If you're having trouble you still need to try, but don't blame yourself, that not only makes things feel worse but it's not accurate at all for most people.

I think I'll go to bed now, but thanks for the conversation. it was fun talking with another Movie theater employee.

>Does it matter
>Does it matter
>Does it matter
Listen here you little shit, I come from a long line of Japanese SAMURAI. We are deployed as special black-ops for the JSDF.

Using BATTOJUTSU we can CUT BULLETS with our superior Japanese steel KATANAS folded over ONE THOUSAND TIMES. So say that to my face and not online motherfucker and see what happens.

Glaives are polearms.

Later man and good luck with everything!

REMINDER

>you still have two weeks of work from when you hand in your resignation to when you're officially taken off the schedule

But you can just tell them to fuck off right? Because as soon as you hand in your resignation you've quit, they can't make you do shit.

Yeah, but if your next employer calls them up they'll say "fuck that guy, he didn't give notice."

In your previous post it even specifically says "A glaive is a European polearm weapon."

Stop.

Do you think you can get a halfway decent recommendation from them when applying for another job? Are you planning on putting your work experience there on your resume at all?

If there's reason to think that a prospective future employer will talk to these people then yes, it's a good idea to suck it up and keep on kissing ass for two more weeks. If your boss is a complete bastard that you know is going to say bad things about you no matter what, then it's not worth bothering any more than you absolutely have to.

I suppose that's fair. But still wouldn't that be really weird working with people that are part of the reason you quit?

All the places I've worked at usually just give a handshake and let you go once you've told them you quit. Although sometimes it's better to get yourself fired so you can get your last pay.

Not the dude working at the theatre my man.

I also work in a trade that not a lot of people do so recommendations don't really matter since they don't really have a lot of options but to hire me if they want the job done.

Life's pretty good right now to be honest.

Man, I wish I could understand Korean because Nyong's stuff is great. I like how he draws stuff for everybody.

Theaters are a stupid place to work and their quitting policies are no different

Take a moment to think of just
pepperoni and cheese in crust

You're onto something there Holmes.

>surgery the day after onions gang aired, haven't watched the episode yet
>waking up from anesthesia my first memorable realization is that the only episode I have left to see is some gay townie shit
I wish I never woke up

I wish you never woke up too

I wish I was that user and never woke up as well.

what kind of surgery?

Minimizing an enlarged frontal lobe.

Pearl's feathery cloaka

Tonsillectomy. Not too bad as surgeries go but the pain is pretty wild.
I actually like most townie episodes to be honest, but I'm afraid this one will suck and don't want another bad taste in my mouth besides blood.

Watching all fusion focused episodes together with a friend finally opened him up to the idea of having a gay relationship with me. Thanks, Rebecca!

You're going to burn in hell for such degeneracy.

>Rose used pink diamond's shards to animate the temple gem to fight
>as depicted on the mural

Be honest with me: is there any point at all in watching the last episode, or was it literally all just filler?

I liked it but it doesn't sound like you'll like it

I wanna know this too

It's filler. And not of the good kind. You can skip it.

It's pure filler. It's all about Onion, Onions friends and Stevens relationship with them.

What does sug think of my crystal gems redesign?

The mega link for the lastest episode is dead

and so are you..
*unsheathes gem katana*

Steven has to monologue and chronicle everything in third person with most of the stuff in a wierd RP fashion JUST for it not to be a silent episode because he's the only one that talks.

>filler

end your life

>implying Onion gang wasn't filler

Garnet looks awful, Amethyst doesn't look redesigned at all and pearl is 10/10

Feel free to explain how it advanced the overarching plot in any way whatsoever.

Thank you.

For future reference stockings with hot pants makes me go into a murderous rage

I like Amethyst having boots but other than that these are p good

I'll keep that in mind.

Хэлoy дapкнecc мaй oлд фpeнд

confirmed for shit taste

Yes, you do, but acceptance is the first step to recovery

>the jasper redemption arc will not happen in your lifetime

does anyone else really love watching people react to these kind of things
youtube.com/watch?v=EGQrKMfy3fw

Baseball?

Hahaha fucks sake user

That image really does make me hope that now that Peridot is relatively settled and is getting to grips with her powers she will become a Dorito-Magneto instead of remaining the comedic relief.

2LEWD/10

Pearl is shit the rest are good.
Garnet is 10/10

I don't think she will ever go full magneto but some cool metal tricks like pic related would be nice

>how would you fend off a gaggle of perries?

Also I feel like Peridot is similar to Sokka. A character that has many funny moments but as well equally serious moments

Pearl's outfit feels a bit halfassed, you could have gone bit more kimono styled with it. 6/10
Garnet's thigh star looks great, her hair could use a little more work, its bit too messy. 8/10
Amy's hair looks good and the leggings/boots work pretty well, but personally not really fan of the rest of her outfit 7/10

All in all good work user

spray them with water

Sure, I'll get back to you in a year or so when whatever mind blowing secrets they planted come to fruition.

In a vacuum, Serious Steven looked like filler until we learned enough to start interpreting the murals. Keep Beach City Weird looked like filler until It Could Have Been Great showed Ronaldo was right.

What do Future Boy Zoltron's lucky numbers mean? Why is Vidalia the only foodperson who can talk? Who is S. and will she be back?

There is no filler, there are only episodes that haven't paid off yet.

>spray them with water
>savagery

I thought the Zoltron numbers were coordinates to the sea spire or Galaxy warp

youtube.com/watch?v=0KCE1ReHrLU

This show has gotten really bad, how much worse can it get?

What piece of tumblr fanart is the lazy crew making canon next week?

I can't say that I've tried to check it myself, so it could just be anons making shit up. But supposedly they're latitude and longitude figures that match up with one of the landmarks on Buddy's map. And since the mark was in the middle of the ocean it might be the Sea Spire.

I think they are backing you up dude. Not every reply is meant to be an argument.

Connie and Steven are cute!

CUTE!

Hopefully rapper Pearl.

Where are the boobies

there's no way onion gang was supposed to air after mindful education

True, but at least the errors that resulted were inconsequential. Except maybe for Steven's self-pity party. He learned to be kinder to himself in Mindful Education.

SEXY

what about Lapis? I NEED IT!

>but it did

So true.

I scrolled by and thought it was Pac-man.

SEXY

Kevin, stop pointing at her tit.

Connie is a jerk that only hangs with Steven to escape her boring life
CONFIRMED

mistake

Connie says she's fine with manlets, then does this the moment Steven is taller than her.

When will they learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy23Us3nrX8

slow the gif down a little.

>these picks
>mfw

>Opal's is Don't You Forget About Me
Okay, mild chuckle at that one

i picked up and have been binging on the series in chunks for the last few days.

just finished watermelon steven.

what the actual FUCK

Here is the source

Pearl is a thirsty slut

Wasn't there some form of gore in Giant Woman? They used actual albeit generic gore sound effects for when Opal was punching holes straight through that big bird.

Vae Victis.

>Pearl
youtube.com/watch?v=37Qih7SX25g

How to Fuse
>Step 1: Spear tackle a cunt

these 4 are the only ones i know about atm. if the artist draws more, i will make another pic with them on it.

Greg needs to have a talk with Steven.

I kek'd

Steven's 14, I'd hope he's already had that talk.

>muh feelings omg
fuck off with that shit desu
you want the razor sharp edge, take a fucking lesson from sugar in how to do it
She had Steven MURDER a sentient, non-corrupted gem with a sword and then kick eyeball off into deep space after he almost got shanked
hell, that's still more tame than sword to the torso

Why are you still here?

Another Pearl

youtube.com/watch?v=wHd-PLgKlbs

We'll always be here to make you assblasted.
You guys are gonna bring it to yourselves regardless if we're here or not as you can't spam non-related and overused topic for SU.

>murder in self defense
>mixing sentient and sapient

Come on now.

I find it hard to grasp that he's 14. It's weird.Makes imagining things involving him and Connie easier, though.

I'm using a friends laptop right now and I don't have my Lapis folder. But if I did I'd be posting CUTE GEM right now.

Save some Lapis porn for them.

>spoiler
Connie is 12 though.

>Bismuth
>Murdered
She fell on Stevens sword and was put in stasis mang. That's Grievous Bodily Harm at best.

>Kicked Ruby away
>A Gem that was trying to kill him
>She got her own bubble
$10 says He tried to maintain that thing for a long as possible.

>act on instinct alone
>sentient
nigga you're not even on the same book, let alone the same page

That's okay. Steven can teach her.

Pearl is deified. The colonies tell tales of her.

same as it ever was

>both dead and out of the story
fucking nostradamus

I can see it. Pearls creating their own colony with Pearl as their figure head/legendary hero.

any /freaks/ around at these low hours?

I got your back family

I'm around, heading out to work in a few though

If your favourite fusion isn't in this picture, you have SHIT TASTE
get yourself checked ASAP

Nah m8, u

Even Pearl could probably lift that with one arm.

You only like her because of one frame where she was speaking and looked cute because of it.

Best fusion here.

WHAT IS SAPPHIRES END GAME?

Holy Shit, Steven. Grow the fuck up already, you simpleton buffoon.

>
Jaspearl may not be included in that gif, but Deedee Magno Hall just shared a Jaspearl fanart from tench on her twitter, calling it a "beauty"

It's not dead

>Best
After the war, her and Ruby can finally settle down in a nice and calming area like normal couples.

>Good
After avenging Ruby's death and helped ending the war, she sought seclusion and exploration in hope of finding a way to bring back her only love.

>Neutral
Though she couldn't avenge Ruby, she nonetheless ended the war and sought to find the killer and have justice done.

>Bad
>......

Or well, maybe not "just", it's 20 hours ago and maybe it was already posted here - but I just heard about it now.

Based DeeDee.

>Deedee "/freaks/ on fleek" Magno Hall
>Deedee "Only the patrician shipping race may set foot on Mother Base" Magno Hall

I like her cause shes a fusion of my favorite gem and a mass murderer and also because shes /big/ and destructive and super powerful

I've seen Deedee like Jaspearl fanart before. Could this be hinting at something?

She also liked a Pearl/Lazuli fanart thing. So you could infer she likes good drawings of Pearl

I gotta admit, she does have a nice ass

Indeed. I haven't followed twitter or the voice talent much at all, do they usually post shipping fanart? Or is this a rarer occurrence that I could be thrilled about?

the Lapearl thing was because she wanted to mimic the pose they were doing in that pic.

All I can think of is this.

I don't really like shipping but I think Jasper and Pearl have the potential for some amazing interactions

Ah, so on the Pearl/Lapis it was also liking the pose and photo the voice actors, who are also in the same Quartet / performance / show /whatever the Mama Bares thing is struck as a joke, not just the fanart on its own

Hmmmmmmm

When will Peridot summon her noble steed, Meep Meep.

What theoretical future fight scene are you looking forward to Cred Forums?

Please rape me Lapis

Homeworld army vs corrupted gems

this kind of shit is exactly why Zuke deleted her twitter, just saying

Have one last Jasper before work /sug/

The one where Ruby and Sapphire finally show their stuff.

few know the truth. She was Homeworld once, as were we all.

Steven and Pals vs The Emeralds
The Emeralds being a newly invented Gem type. They are the black hand to Kane, the custodes to the emperor, the 501st to Vader

/sug/ is dead

so that's how they make the power source for the Ruby's spaceship.

Sug is slow, might do a few requests.

They like all sorts of shipping shit

Don't delude yourself anymore than you already are

It should be a perfectly normal rate too.
Guess the plans and all.

Nonetheless though, a cube ruby being used as a throw pillow to catch a gem from falling flat on the ground.

Pearl and Lapis choking each other sensually

Mayor Dewey with a pompadour made out of mustard

>"ITS SAYS YOU'RE ROSE QUARTS" said Jasper to Steven

go back to flock mustard man

is the baby in Storks Rose Quartz?

gib mustard hair pls

Or maybe "THESE WHERE YOUR TACTICS!"
it kind of hard to think of jasper to steven given the context of the picture

told some fucker that i'd color this yesterday
jokes on him, I actually did it

I need to make a Lapis and Bismuth sketch dump for reasons, any requests?

Lapis peeking out from Bismuth's endless gem abyss.

fingering?

joke on ME, i fucked up

Bismuth holding a hammer and sickle over her head.

Armstrong wearing the rags of Raziel from Legacy of Kain?

Lapis cooling off a recently made sword for Bismuth using her wings

Lapis laying on Bis and Jasper like objects

Or bismuth giving lapis a weapon

But it was her contempt of Homeworld that led her to create us, her children.

Top percentage Lapis, right there.

Well, it's not like you can do much with 3 images.

>I like the cut of your gem Steven Quartz

Ech! this shit didn't come out nearly as well as i wanted it to, but here it is anyway.

Big ol' FACE

what a cutie.jpg

Lapis making bubbles with a straw in bismuths gem
>a-user please this is a blue board

Thanks mate.

ech

Lapis and Steven relaxing on Bismuth's chest.

JUST LET ME DO YOU FOR YOU

how are we still even going

"We're Shotachite, now."

LAPIS!!!!!

Cummintonite

Imagine Lapismuth

>Quality Post

Kekk

Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with you?

I need a webm of the first second or so Garbanzo appears.