So I watched the Justice League trailer...

So I watched the Justice League trailer. Did anyone else notice that Rick and Morty is playing in the background when Bruce is talking to Barry?

I honestly doubt it, would cost too much and would not be worth it for just a background scene.

I recall people mentioning it when the trailer hit. Apparently there were Cred Forums threads on those screens too, but that may have been a misinterpretation.

I really liked the trailer. At this point there are people who need to hate the DCEU, but I thought it looked great. Don't start with the snyder cycle shit either, because I love MoS and BvS.

If they keep the quips contained to characters that should be quiping, it will be fine.
If it turns into a Jeff Jones comic, I might end my suffering.

Do you really, honestly think you're the only person that noticed?

I just found out about it today, I'm sorry.

Why is Bruce going around recruiting as Bruce Wayne and giving away his secret identity just like that?

Alzheimer's? He's supposed to be an older batman, right?

Because this isn't the same earth as the comics, and Bats can trust again after the events of BvS.

>muh snyder dont like costume conversations
If you actually read the quote he was talking about a specific instance

For future reference, never use the phrases "am I the only one" or "did anyone else". There are 8 billion people on this planet. You are not the only one in regards to anything.

Would "who else" be a better term? Could I use that? I am not a native english speaker.

I'm not shitting on it. I was actually thinking perhaps Bruce is introducing himself as Bruce Wayne rather than Batman because he knows who Barry Allen really is, from Lex's research and from the Flash's warning in BvS. He's obviously thought it through, I'm not denying that, but c'mon, he won't just go around trusting his secret identity to randoms - it's got to be because of what he learned about Barry/Flash from BvS.

>Would "who else" be a better term?
That's fine yeah.

He does it with Aquaman too, and it's because this Batman is less paranoid now.
Clark saved him.
>men are still good

nah dude it's cool don't listen to that user he's just grumpy I didn't notice until someone pointed it out for me.

We don't know if he's introduced himself as Bruce Wayne or said he wants to recruit. I mean yeah it's possible, but it's also possible he's taking a different approach to recruiting Arthur than he would with Barry.

I can find you that exact screenshot if you want.

You could be right. Just guesswork from the trailer on my end here.

It could also be because he's going public with it (but not his identity). He could say that Bruce built and finances the League, including Batman. Similar to how Amanda Waller is the leader of Task Force X despite not being a part of it.

The screenshot I posted? I took that myself. Or do you mean the screenshot from rick and morty? If so, I can find that myself.

This could be cool too. A Batman Inc. style thing.

Except he throws a Batarang right at Barry. That doesn't directly mean that Bruce is Batman but it makes it all the more likely for someone like Barry, a CSI, to figure out.
Actually, speaking of, is Barry a CSI in DCEU? I recall there being some concept art of that.

>Bats can trust again after the events of BvS.

>League of People Whose Mom's Are Named Martha

>The screenshot I posted?
I wasn't replying to OP.

>unironically too stupid for capeshit
Praying for you.

Also, you just ruined the thread, so i'm gone.

Wait till Bats finds out that Arthur's father's name is Thomas

thank fuck you left because he was exactly right and you're a retard

oh look another idiot

>Because this isn't the same earth as the comics
You mean the comics where Barry knows Bruce on a personal level?

Oh no I was just talking about the public. He's definitely going to reveal his identity to the rest of the League, but probably not to the people who Aquaman gives fish to.

>is Barry a CSI in DCEU?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Or at least he has something to do with law enforcement.

>says he's leaving and doesn't leave

praying for you

>>Because this isn't the same earth as the comics
Are you trying to dispute this?

Here we go with these guys trying to derail another good thread. Seek help.

>Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Or at least he has something to do with law enforcement.
I hope they stick with CSI, this concept art looks great.

derail a good thread about an easter egg that most of the fanbase has already seen? just admit it's you samefagging, dude

I'm questioning why someone would claim the films are a different realm in regards to Bruce trusting other League members when that element is prevalent in more published comics than the distrusting schizo people commonly assume Batman to be. Yeah, he developed from BvS. Into something more in line with the canon.

What I'm wondering is if he'll have contingency plans, and if not then what will happen in a mind-control event such as Starro's invasion. Maybe they work together to make contingency plans?

>Bats can trust again after the events of BvS

Why? He didn't even get to know Superman. They were allies for 10 minutes.

Personal development. It's not necessarily his relationship with Clark but how the events affect Bruce himself to course-correct his attitude to being Batman. If you can't see the clear character arc of Bruce in the movie then go focus a little harder, maybe draw out a timeline.

>not understanding emotion
Trust is the theme of BvS.
No one trusting Superman.
Bats trusting no one.

When Supes said "Martha" and Bruce starts panicing, Lois comes up.
She doesn't act scared of Bruce, she acts more like she's trying to calm down a deranged mental patient.
Bruce is not powerful when he's afraid.
He's powerful when he trusts- when Supes gets up, Batman promises him
>Martha won't die tonight.
He's really making a promise to himself to
1. banish his helplessness (not saving HIS parants)
2. trust again (he asks Clark to trust him. I will save your mom. She WILL survive the night.

They really did better justice to Bats than most people do in the comics.

panicking*

it's late

it's a figure of speech, no one actually implies they are the only ones

I'm sure he was talking to every single person on the planet here on this cambodian hat-weaving forum

Am I the only one who gets this?

Because he is asking for super-humans to trust him, so he has to bring SOMETHING to the table as a token of good faith.

Will GL get a cameo at the end of JL? Maybe Abin Sur?