Now that Mordecai is confirmed to be laying eggs in this last season, do you think it will improve, not effect...

Now that Mordecai is confirmed to be laying eggs in this last season, do you think it will improve, not effect, or negativity affect the season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgPtrNWeG-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha

Mordecai's eggs are probably going to get in the way of him and Rigby's friendship.

Would you fuck Modecai's boicloaca?

Uncomfortable filesize.

I'd rather shove the eggs in there.

Is this real?

I don't even know anymore.

When he won't be as ashamed about it, do you guys think he'll tell Margaret? Rigby? Pops?

A male bird that lay eggs?

i guess, margaret is designed to be male so i guess jg quintel is just a fucking retard

Is she?

This explains why he's an irritable illogical jackass, he's had an egg inside of him for 7 seasons needing to come out.

Is this the new Regular Show thread? Are we going to talk about you know what yet?

What do you think his eggs smell like?
haha

he's humanoid, probably actual shit

Also I'd take one episode of Mordecai trying to fly over anything about him laying an egg or any joke relating to it

Turned on Cartoon Network this morning and they showed a new short of the series. It was flash animated so it must've been network made, not something show wise like the other shorts. They were talking about Body Shaming and its harmful outcome on people. Not even joking. I think other stuff like this might happen with their other shows if this was by the network.

Yes.

>using regular show characters to talk body shaming
>muscle man is literally every disgusting fat slob joke ever created

>mfw JG Quintel wants to end the show with Mordecai giving birth to the antichrist

is that not baby thomas?

It's not. Though there is a new clip with those poses. He's just not grunting and egg out.
youtube.com/watch?v=mgPtrNWeG-Y

well he wasn't in it at least, it was just mordecai and rigby against some shitty background

DONT LOOK AT OUR WATCHES WHILE WE SYNCRONIZE OUR CROTCHES

BOO BOOP BWEEP

BOO BOO BOOP BOO BWEE BOO BOOOO

does a ytp exist of this mix? it's an easy gag, if any quality ytps of the show exist

is pam a bot?

BEE BEE BEEP
BEE BEE BEEP

I think all the workers are a little programmed.