Superheroine

>superheroine
>forgets to wear pants

>superheroine
>remembers to wear pants
>forgets to wear underwear

I blame the 90's

Superheroines don't need pants.

Some characters look stupid without pants, some look stupid with pants. I don't know why diversity is so hard to understand, both for fans and creators.

If I had enough power to functionally be a god I wouldn't wear pants either.

I wouldn't either. And even prudish superheroes would probably discard pants after a few fights in completely shredded clothes.

>but they can make invulnerable costumes
No they can't. Invulnerable fabrics would change the world even more than demi-gods flying around.

Pants are for faggots! So says the Avenging Son!
IMPERIUS REX!

>teacher

Didn't they have Psylocke teach? I imagine a slutty ninja would be the perfect teacher

>wearing pants

>voluntarily falling for the degeneracy that is pants

She has all my attention.

So in a way the oufit works.

>superheroine
>doesn't get you high as a kite

>giant
>wears a skirt

Would ANYBODY wear pants if they didn't need to? I'm a dude, and I love summer because it's three-to-four whole months where I can get away with wearing shorts all day erry day. I just put on my first jeans of the fall today, it was awful.

>what are bloomers

Modesty

Fuckin' what? Unless you're living in a backwards-ass Victorian or Muslim society, nobody is going to give a shit about seeing your legs.

I'm confused about this artwork - is it supposed to be that the guy with the phone is taking a picture of the Wanda cosplayer, and she's embarassed because she stupidly never considered that she'd be photographed in it...

...or is he taking a picture of that Kamala cosplayer (the perspective is rly unclear, should've taken 3 seconds to copy a smaller image of either girl onto the phone's screen), and the Scarlet Witch is embarassed because she wore a costume that shows off her skin and instead, people are paying attention to other, more modestly dressed cosplayers?

And lastly, why the fuck is Liam from Super Best Friends back there popping a boner? You know damn well that only creepy anime bullshit can get him hard.

You're an idiot.

That costume was really wrong for Wanda

What're you, gay?