So how a Kojima DC game would be Cred Forums?

So how a Kojima DC game would be Cred Forums?

Would you like to see a Hideo Kojima Suicide Squad Game? Or a Kojima Deathstroke game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yC19PWQN6Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=lLuuRYqA-eY
youtu.be/S-EFY6MRyd8
youtu.be/sOSHR4CKncI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Smith was indeed himself in the movie.

kojima no longer makes games

>Muh Cinematic Experience

MGSV was more of a game than MGS4. Also he'll be perfect for a DC game

I mean he no longer works for konami and lost his team and the system he made to develop games, the fox engine or something.

So he and some others founded KojiPro 2.0 (independent).

He funded KojiPro with the help of Sony and now he's developing Death Stranding (alongside Del Toro, The Guy from The Walking Dead and Hannibal guy)

youtu.be/yC19PWQN6Hg

but no longer you'll get the same quality from his other games, also they have not enough money to found a big project like a metal gear.

MGSV was a game only because the fan backlash during the TPP development was huge

What backlash? The only backlash I remember is the possibility of Snake not being Big Boss (which it happened anyway), in term of gameplay everyone was hyped

A suicide squad game would be perfect, so long as the player has control over setting up the missions.
Something along the lines of missions in The Phantom Pain, but with a full team to coordinate and switch between. Maybe in that regard it would work like the heists in GTAV.
But ultimately through a series of different ops, you work your way through a plot that Amanda Waller had originally hid from you to begin with and theres a lot of conspiracy and fun shit. Idk what I'm on about all I know is what I want in terms of gameplay.

NOOO HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PRAISE MCU STUFF NOT SS!

he did that too

watch his youtube film review videos, he loves mcu

kojima just literally watches hundreds of movies a year and talks about all of them

>watch his youtube film review videos, he loves mcu

Why the would bother doing this? For capeshit of all things.

But he did, much more than SS.

Well, he's not wrong.

he does a general movie review once or twice a year with a top ten list with one of his best friends, not just cape, a load of popular movies and indie movies too

fucker just loves movies

i mean look at metal gear, it was just his favorite movies+bowie

>fucker just loves movies

>i mean look at metal gear, it was just his favorite movies+bowie

Just look at Para-Medic during MGS3, she is literally Kojima loves for movies in a character. The quantity of movies she names when you save the game is astonishing

Now post his reaction to bvs!

>Kojima Deathstroke game

It's just Big Boss with a sword.

Honestly I would like for him to do a Cap game but seeing how cheap Marvel is with their games it will never happen.

Ok.

Give him a Batman title and he'll manage to have Bats getting into a fistfight against a huge eldritch god of some kind.
Robin will be a clone of the origional Dick Grayson, Bruce will turn out to be somebody else entirely.
Gordon will be the Joker and Harley will be his cousin or some shit.

>white hair
>missing an eye
>former soldier
>uses a katana
>wears armor
SOLIDUSSSSS or raiden

Well, he does like Cap a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLuuRYqA-eY

43:34 is where he talks about Cap being his favorite.

Revengence Raiden replaces Slade
I'd image Cred Forums would cry less bullshit when he jobs the justice league than regular Slade

Seeing this

youtu.be/S-EFY6MRyd8

I wouldn't doubt that Kojima would make Harley an "underage" character and Ivy the weird lesbian character

God how much I love that tape

Kek

Fucken' 'ell.
Strangelove indeed.

This will never stop being funny

Good taste.
If only he could make a cap game to replace the eventual Boss game taking place in ww2, until konami canned him.
That would be dope shit.

>Kojima makes a DC game

Sooo, isn't the snake part of the Metal Gear franchise basically Cold War Batman and the Raiden games Robin/Nightwing games?

Any tape involving Strangelove was funny

youtu.be/sOSHR4CKncI

Damn.

he only watched this for Scarjo and nothing more

Nah, see from 40:44 onwards, he really liked it.

Does anyone even know what Death Stranding is about, or did Kojima just think of the trailer while having a drug trip?

It's based on the day Kojima found out what cocaine was.

The more he talks about movies the more I dislike him.

He has good taste though. Butthurt enough DCfag?

These were the things I enjoyed about it too desu

Would you watch a Black Widow movie directed by Kojima?

I just want Kojima to make CIA a canon character

He said something about how death effects us and how it connects us to other people but god only knows how that idea is going to transfer into a game

Pretty straight forward stuff then

>dude loses wife with the possibility of his baby still being alive.
>everyone else on the planet is gone.
>it's just you in the world filled with whatever kinda nightmarish creatures that walk it.

I honestly can't wait to see what this game is like. The anticipation is killing me.

That's hilarious.

Keep your trash memes on your trash board

Cred Forums is barely above Cred Forums and let's keep it this way