mega.nz/#F!O9J1wJZL!ttkfk4GPSS_H7lOIVg6U1A!n1B3CSyJ
pastebin.com/ZHFK45CH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was that Billy Billions?

Fuck Ben 10
This show has always been garbage

What is this, Ben10GO?

>that stinkfly
Fuck man, why couldn't they have just came up with a new alien?

Looks like it. Kinda funny, his whole thing was that he was Ben's age, but still looked 10. Will he be 10? Will he be older but just look like a kid? will he have his hot robot?

I liked the Stinkfly transformation...

Why no Wildmutt or Ripjaws?

Pretty much.

How does it make you feel that between this, nu-PPG and TTG that this is where Cartoon Network is heading.

Remember, Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa are on their way out and Adventure Time can't be far behind. Clarence is still relatively new so it's probably safe for a while. Gumball's likely got a year or two left in it and Steven Universe's safe since it's the big progressive brownie point earner with the most rabid fanbase of any show on CN right now.

Does anybody give a fuck about We Bare Bears?

Sooner or later the bulk of the programming is gonna look and feel like TTG.

And let's be honest here, the bulk of their programming IS TTG.

>that Max

It's really unfortunate that they didn't bring back Paul Eiding.

>tfw No more Col. Campbell Max.

it reminds me that Alex Hirsch said that this era can be referred as the age of rebooting old series/things. I guess we are still in that era.

Steven Universe will conclude in two seasons. It's already one season more than planned, but Cartoon Network has not renewed it.

Ripjaws sucks.
RIP wildmut, tho. ;-;7

Probably they picked the most marketable ones, and redesigned some like Wildvine and Stinkfly to look more humanoid just to sell toys.

We Bare Bears has daily /trash/ threads, but I have no idea if it's a popular show in general.

Probably didn't sell toys first time around.

>CN taking all of their cartoons and TTGO'ing them

I'm kinda glad I stopped watching CN around '09 or so

>those voices

Loli Gwen is best Gwen

>Ben 10
>Powerpuff Girls
>Teen Titans
>Justice League

God. At least Justice League might be cool. Not good, but cool.

Time to kill myself

Then you'll miss seeing it cycle back around to good stuff again. Don't you remember the bleak period we had just before this current run of cartoons?

at least Adventure Time have the comics to fall back on.

then you be trapped in a hell of endless TTG reruns

Fuck

STONE COLD

>Ben: why you ruin my chance to end my pathetic reboot?

Still Fuckable.

bullshit

It's true.
A shitty show replacing another shitty show.

>prosmellsionals
Every day i think we have found the final circle, but it only runs deeper.

>Blushing
Oh my!

where are the other arms

I think he's suppose to be hiding them.

kys

Why can't they let there good series just have a dignified death?

Pick your Ben

I'm honestly mildly looking forward to this the person who makes the manly guys webcomic is one of the story boarders.

Applehead

Too much money at stake.

>Grow up watching reboots of shows from the 80s
>See the 30 year old fan boys get mad that their childhood
>That feel when they start rebooting shows that your generation grew up with
Well it can't be worse than the Ultimate Alien Force Era. Also at least they haven't rebooted Avatar yet. Could you imagine Avatar Go?

Kiss?
No thanks.

curiosity kills the cat ya heard?

No, TTGO actively hates the original series, its genre, and anyone who liked it. This is a genuine Ben 10 reboot, and if the clips are any indication it's definitely going for the same light-hearted action comedy that the original had. Only time will tell if it manages to do it well, though.

>at least they haven't rebooted Avatar yet
um user

There's nothing about this image I don't hate venomously.

original > AF > Omni >> UA >>> reboot

If you're referring to Korra, that's not a reboot you tard.

...What's the point of the reboot if they aren't even going to do something different? I mean, it's basically the original series with 2 aliens changed out.
>8 from original series
>1 from AF
>1 from UA
So did omniverse REALLY bomb that hard?

Wait, no. Apparently that bug one was also from the first series. So... 9 of them are from the original series.

>no ghostfreak
>purple upgrade

dropped.....

>Cannonbolt, the big guy!

I'd forgive this if Ghostfreak shows up later as an enemy. Maybe his haunts the Omnitrix and temporarily gives Ben a Ghostfreak form before revealing himself as an enemy.

The show looks ok and obviously for a younger demographic.
The redesigns on the aliens looks meh, stinkfly and wildvine lose a bit of their charm in exchange for marketable shapes and sizes.
But the sound design is atrocious.
>Cannonbolt, The Big Guy.

i kinda like it

Post more Gwen.

>for you

>Lucky Girl confirmed

>Wildvine
>Big Chill
>some weird remake of NRG(?)

Couldn't even get the alien cast right.

>tfw I'd put UA ahead of AF

First thing this picture makes me think of.

Why is a 10 boy wearing a wig?

I just hope charmcaster is in this

>the big guy!
For who?

You know after seeing the clip and browsing this thread it doesn't actually look that bad.

>All the alien voices
>Stinkfly's and wildvine's redesigns
and why'd they get rid of Ripjaws and Ghostfreak?

are you dorking me? this can't be real... this looks horrible.

Kinda looks like a panda, not bad but everything looks so safe and kiddie.

She'll probably show up since Hex is in it. Plus there's already going to be 40 episodes that are 11 minutes long so there's plenty of time for her to appear.

People had wanted to redesign Stinkfly for a while since his proportions made him very difficult to draw (IE not get used much)

While I'm a bit bummed that Stinkfly and Wildvine lost their non-humanoid look, isn't the creator of MGDMT working on this?

It will be like on the original show.

But with a shit TTG art style, and probably more "ironic" and focused on humor.

Which is a shame, Omniverse was GOAT.

She looks like an Americanized, rule 63 version of Jimmy.

Yea boarded a few things like the Hex fight.

AT still has two more seasons to go. So about as long as Gumball. I'd assume AT is going to end in season 9. I honestly can't see it going to season 10.

>can't sexualize Gwen
why live?

You rang?

More.

Source?

still the best fights scene's of any show on CN.
>dat upgrade
Way to ruin best alien.

While this art style is simplistic as fuck, i find myself liking it and this show more than Omniverse's shitty art.

Not gonna lie, Stinkfly's transformation made me chuckle.

There's money to be made.

Overflow seems like a knock-off Water Hazard to me. Also, Swampfire really made Heatblast and Wildvine redundant. I hope they bring back Rath, Echo Echo, and Goop.

I wasn't a big fan of most of the Omniverse new guys, maybe with the exception of Feedback and Bullfrag. Hopefully they can get more creative with this series.

But the powerpuff GRILLS toys aren't selling well,so what are they trying to do now?

I actually like the new Upgrade

What the fuck happened to Ripjaws, Wildmutt and Ghostfreak? ESPECIALLY Ghostfreak, he was a crucial plot point.

And they fucking ruined Stinkfly holy shit.

why did they rename waterhazard also is me or he sounds like teen Ben? did Yuri Lowenthal cameback just to voice one alien?

That's not Big Chill, that's a redesign of Stinkfly.

Which is even worse

and they gave him Beast Boy's VA for some reason.

Splooge on SadPanda

Thanks.

Where's Splooge?
I'd like to see more of Gwen
Original Gwen

Billy was ignored in middle school and grew to resent Ben, might be cool if Ben still has no idea who the hell he is.

Yeah it looks like here , Fourarms can pull his arms inside him like Stitch I guess. Pretty fucking weird

Most of the redesigns look alright but what the heck happened to Stinkfly? If they wanted a bipedal flying alien why not just use Big Chill, Jetray, or even create a new one. It seems weird that they'd go out of their way to butcher his design but it seems like the creators only want bipedal aliens for some reason? I can only imagine that they're going on a cheap as fuck budget then

I'm so fucking pissed Wildvine had one of the best designs

I was gonna say it's probably easy to animate them, but then that was the problem with XLR8 and Ultimate alien so they introduced Fasttrack

Also
>Overflow is a new alien
I thought he was supposed to be a remade Water Hazard. Is he a new alien?

Ripjaws was always shit-tier because of how hard it was to include him. Replacing him with Overflow is 100% a good move because that means Overflow will actually be in episodes.

>putting AF agead of Omni

Why did they chamge Water Hazard's name?

Overflow has the same species name as Water Hazard, but Overflow is apparently much more powerful.

Ripjaws was never shit tier. He always managed to get the job done.

Because he only appeared in situations he was designed to win in because he could never be used anywhere else.

Ben ten go?

It's growing on me

Ahem

It's called Boner.

Sometimes I forget that South America really loves kid-friendly Ben 10.

That only happened once. Twice, if you count Heatjaws. Every time he dialed up Ripjaws on land, he turned out to be more than enough for whatever threat he was facing, unless it was the likes of Vilgax who could shrug off all his aliens.

Anyone got a good download of the original series?

I have this though i don't remember if all the episodes are in high quality.
mega.nz/#F!O9J1wJZL!ttkfk4GPSS_H7lOIVg6U1A!n1B3CSyJ

pastebin.com/ZHFK45CH

1080p

Thanks!!

>What kind of aliens you want, senpai?
>JUST FUCK THE WHOLE SQUAD UP, BRUH
>I gotchu

He's the same dude who made this one?
/r/ bigger version of it btw

I actually prefer the Alien Force over the other series. Felt good in the first 2 seasons to have Ben maturing and a main plot.

I'm going to miss Captain Marvel Max from Omniverse.

>CN's like 3rd reboot in 3 years
>They all got mixed at best
>Cancelling both Gumball and Regular show

Don't go back to the dark ages

I'm really going to miss his old voice.

You mean Pokemon Go?

>Ash gets the owl starter
Based.

>That episode where Ben gives birth to a bunch of babies

This will be terrible because it has no perspective. Ben 10 should rely on equal parts action and comedy. Thus, it needs an art style that is just exaggerated enough that comedy is easy, but able to have serious moments at times. This is where Omniverse excelled- we could have serious episodes about Khyber, Malware, The Rooters, Kundo, and Maltruant as well as stuff like Blukic and Driba getting smoothies while an Elephant alien with terrifying robotic mice minions searches for the source of ultimate power- peanuts.

And you can't just slap names, characters, and powers together. Stinkfly isn't bipedal, Diamondhead can't create crystals like ice, Overflow existing when Water Hazard already does, and JESUS does Wildvine look lame. At least Stinkfly is mildly cool- Wildvine looks like a guy in a cheap suit.

There's no fun or creativity with any of the designs- shit like Bloxx, Ball Weevil, Pesky Dust, The Worst, Upchuck, Snare-oh, and plenty of other stuff had heart and humor put into them.

Every season after the OG was still shit though.

BAH GAWD

For you

Personally I think Omniverse beats out OG, at least for me, given the design stylings which I like as well more material/willingness for references. But I'll concede that ultimately the original beats Omniverse for seniority.

But both are better than UAF, with their naked aliens that didn't follow the wearer's clothes. I'm also pretty sure OG had the proper variation in species as well, so points there.

Tbh, it's kinda funny how in a meta way this reboot captures the spirit of the original by being a product of its time. I mean, OG Ben 10 was close to being a western anime (especially in art style) since that was the big then in the mid 2000s.

Do we know what villains they've got lined up other than the ones they showed in the preview?

I'm really curious as to if they're going to include Kevin Levin and his original homicidal tendencies, or if they're doing the entire oh Gwen loves bad boys and wants to fix Kevin story again.

I liked the antagonistic relationship the main cast had with him in the original series before they decided that Gwen/Ben shipping was out of control and needed something to offset it with.

Billy Billions, Zombozo, and Hex are all in preview shit. Animo's name is in an episode title. That's all I've seen so far.

I really hope we get at least one Young Rook/Young Albedo episode.

Do you happen to have the episode names that've been released?

And actually, does anyone know how many episodes this is planned to run for + episode length? I haven't been keeping up with information since it was first semi-announced when the concept sketches were floating around.

I'm not sure how long this is planned to run, but that seems like something they'd try to pull off in S2 or something.

Albedo seems like he'd be easy to keep his original backstory, but I'm not too sure how they would work Rook in. It feels like they're not going to go too into Plumbers and space organizations at the beginning, since they'd need to establish everything else first, iirc, the original series didn't even really bring up space adventures until late into the series.

What do you think would be the best way to introduce old characters/villians?
Original backstory or an entirely different one?

Here you go.
10/10 Waterfilter / The Ring Leader
11/10 The Filth
12/10 Freaky Gwen Ben
13/10 Take 10
14/10 Animo Farm
19/10 Clown College
26/10 Something I Ate

Should be airing in Belgium soon.

This series os going to be much more comedy-oriented. Dont expect very much world building

>yeah sure, great, just make em all humanoid and not at all aliens with unique body-types or anything.

>sure OK, make Stinkfly just a green man with wings and totally fuck up Up-Grade's color scheme completely

Fucking why.

Is Ben 10 that old that it can get/need a reboot?

Thanks a ton, dang Belgians getting it before the grand US of A.

Judging from the titles, it doesn't seem like they're going to waste any time introducing Ben getting the watch and whatever. I guess the OP usually covers that part, but they're making this for kids who aren't familiar with Ben 10 right? That's why it's a reboot rather than another sequel-ish thing.

Other than that, it seems like the titles are pretty self explanatory. Here's hoping they're good.

That bites, I wasn't aware of that. Are they going to cut down on episode length too? It seems like most comedy based shows have been deciding 15 minutes is usually enough.

I'll cling to some hope that they won't completely do away with world-building. It's fine if every episode isn't advancing a story, but pure comedy doesn't seem like this show could really fill with its concept.

>upgrade is now purple
disgusting, his original design was god-tier

>Are they going to cut down on episode length too?
Probably. This is gonna be like Teen Titans Go! In a way, or nuPPG.

>Heatblast's voice
>XLR8's voice
>Upgrade's color scheme
>Grey Matter doing some chinese pressure point shit
>Overflow and not AmpFibian
>Stinkfly's redesign

>Are they going to cut down on episode length too?
Yes, 11 minute episodes.

More,please.

Eon, Ghostfreak, Zombozo, Albedo, and Argit better be in there.

>That everything

It's moments like these that make me glad CN took Generator Rex out behind the shed rather than let it become this.

Horrifying news, gonna cross my toes along with my fingers and hope it's not awful. Do we already have US release date, or is it slated to go up internationally first?

I'm getting real sick and tired of this 11-15 minute format they've been pulling lately. More often than not they still manage to have strange pacing and abrupt endings.

The only show that I can think of at the top of my head that used it well was Wander Over Yonder, but considering the show-runner, he probably would have been able to fit it comfortable within 30.

Anyways, many thanks to you guys for answering my questions. I should have visted the threads more often, but after long gaps of no info, it didn't seem like it was going to happen anytime soon.

>Do we already have US release date, or is it slated to go up internationally first?
Internationally this year, USA next year

>Anyways, many thanks to you guys for answering my questions.
You're welcome

Top kek

Still better than Alien Force.
But then what wasn't?

I'll miss a lot of the expanded aliens. Also the forced humanoid style is stupid.

Not muh Ben 10
Just be apathetic and you'll forget it even existed

If you think this is bad just wait until you see Mega Man

Underrated post

And if you think THAT'S bad just wait until you see Mega Mini

>Don't talk to me or my son again

Is that a not!Upgrade? Why is he blue?

Where's simon when you need him

either cancel the show or improve it.

Upgrade is just purple now.

I hope they don't kill Roll.

I am currently watching Omniverse, it's so full of references like pic related (clearly a reference to Eva unit 01). I hope this new one is as good, I'll get around to watching it eventually, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Omniverse was the best Ben 10 tho

Ben10 is a lot like comic books. Things get retconed, there are a ton of universes and redesigns and different series and all that. It's just how things are done. I like that it emulates super hero comics and animations based on them in this way, it means we keep getting new Ben10 content even if one or two series don't do well and it doesn't suffer the effects a lot of "Rebooted" cartoons do as it follows an inherently different model.

roll is cute

She's perfect.

I really love that the re-constructed universe had minor changes like the Mr Smoothy mascot, just as an acknowledgement of change in direction.

Is it bad if I find reboot Gwen qt as the old one?

Not bad, just you can't even compare them

Ultimate Alien.

I like ttgo, i like be cool scooby doo, i dont care about ppg, but this, this finally broke me, there was this slight cronenberg vibe of the original series, and i would be fine if they wanted a go like version, but they completely changed the alien designs and and it looks too clarence-y i just hope its funny because animation wise it looks like crap

It's impossible that it's going to be good. Omniverse's exaggerated art design, love it or hate it, is miles above this new soft kiddy style. The Ben 10 formula is not designed to handle an art style like this. Steven Universe does, but then again it incorporates the soft art style into the show's concepts.

Omniverse is still the greatest. We got an entire episode just detailing the war between the Gourmands and the Incursians, including their sub race relations, all stemming from a change in art director between the original series. and UAF. And it's a great episode too! The cutesy 11 minute format can't possibly delve into subjects like that.

But why make him so human? I liked that he looked like an alien bug, they would have been better off getting a new alien, they had a ton

I like it, looks faithful to the original

Both are so bad, why the vest, why not have the uniform thing from the first series

The original and the first arc of alien force are good, everything else sucked

>they didn't bring back Paul Eiding

whelp

>this is not worse than ttgo

Wew lad

Complex stories? In this show? No.

What do you like about it

Dude this is totally like that episode where somebody came up with a baby ass cartoon starring the alien transformations and Ben getting mad that somebody was ripping him off. He fucking called it years ago.

Why the fuck do they just reboot everything? Nobody has original ideas anymore. Steven Universe seems to be the one exception at the moment.

>have years of established lore
>trade it for terrible animation

Steven Universe hasn't ended yet.

Isn't he just water hazard? He looks almost exactly the same.

That one in the bottom left with pointy feet looks good

Id rather have that instead

The sound design seems very off, it has no punch or impact, it's a problem nuPPG has as well.

Don't forget Wildmutt.

yep, though Water hazard looked way better because he actually looked like a humanoid mollusk yet he had a certain sentai vibe in his design (at least his OV version does)

How many fucking times are they going to reboot this shit

this is the first reboot, omniverse was a direct continuation of UAF as that was from the original series, there were a couple of retcons along the way but more or less all the series were connected till the new one.

>that expression on Gwen's face
context?

Remember when Gwen was cute?
No? Me neither.

>Clown loli

THANKS!

Not too big on some of the new character designs, but the animation looks decent. I'll give it a shot.

New Gwen is fuckable!

ech

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say she just told Ben to "go with the flow" or something to that effect that prompted Ben to chill out and remember he could melt his way out of his bindings as Upgrade.

so can we get a consensus?
yay or ney?

Is 11 years old enough for you?

I understand that this corps is being beaten for the sole sake of merchandise shilling, but, can they at least get a good art director?

Dis shit look like one of those Ben 10 knockoffs going around at Chinese flea markets.

Very Fuckable,Indeed.

This is our bar now. Ben 10 Go is the pinnacle of animation in the west.

Is he at least still voiced by based Paul Eiding?

OV fixed errthang, man.

Too bad all the best eps in the final season got put into holocaust slots.

Honestly the animation is kinda teetering on the edge for me; some scenes, like XLR8 chasing down that truck, look pretty decent, while scenes like Diamondhead building new amusement park rides look horrible.

no

WEW LAD

allegedly, they're original designs were too hard to draw, so they'd either only pop up sparingly or they could just redesign WITH COOL HIP NEW DESIGNS

seriously, they all look far too similar now

It's shit

First Scooby-Doo now Ben 10 go full Family Guy. What's next, Samurai Jack?

That was at least better than Omniverse

SAVED.

I'm not fond of Upgrade's new color scheme.

I don't want to get all 'not muh' on something that I've clearly outpaced the target demographic for, but man if that doesn't look terrible just from presentation alone.

I mean, I get it, simplified and cheap to animate is in this decade. Gotcha. I just don't think it'll stand up to the previous installments, let alone the original.

But hey, at least one of these reboots has got to be good. Maybe this'll be the one?

Man o' Steel predicting Ben 10's fate today about 10 years ago. pottery.

Did you mean: Man of Action?

considering they are also directing the reboot. it may be intentional.

More,please.

Thank you

Thanks!

sexualize ben instead

wildvine should have kept the flytrap

rebecca sugar had enough planned for 5 seasons (but idk if she said that when we had 52 episode seasons or not)

AF/UA

oh shit your right, i must be drunker than i thought. damn iron blooded orphans, just skip to hxh.
it seems too on the nose for such a long term ruse, just seems to be the result of rebooting a decade old show to a newer and younger generations anyways. but with the way the concept art ive seen in this thread i wouldnt be surprised.

anyway has dr animo showed up? he is my favorite walking mad scientist trope and i havent bothered with this reboot.

The series hasn't premiered yet (it starts in october), but Animo will return!

No word on who's gonna be voicing him, though

I'll watch and I probably like it. It sucks because Ben 10 was one of the more action-focused cartoons of its day

truly one of the last saturday morning cartoons genre thats still alive today

Did anyone play the PSP game?

It was pretty decent.

all i wanted and waited for was just 10k series and that's never going to happen is it

>First Ben 10 is pretty bad, but has potential.
>Alien Force slowly refines the formula and becomes amazing.
>Ultimate Alien continues being amazing.
>Omniverse tries to be more like the original Ben 10 and there is a sharp dip in quality. It never gets as bad as the original, but is definitely below AF/UA.
>Reboot comes out and is worse than the original ever was. All potential has been erased. Going forward there will be only tears.
At least we have our memories.

Holy shit you have the shittiest taste.

Why does Omni!Ben look younger than his AF self?

Having seen them all a number of times, I sadly admit that OS was the best. Each following series improved and worsened the franchise, though OV did arguably pave the way for this reboot.

>Fluffier hair
>Bigger forehead
>Facial portions like a child
>No irises
If anything, the UAF style made people look older

>upgrade is purple for no reason
>UPGRADE IS FUCKING PURPLE
>FOR NO FUCKING REASON

UAF Ben is the most attractive. He also has the best personality, excluding Season 3 of AF where he had the worst personality.

>Original - Great
>AF - Shit
>Omniverse - Great
>This - very likely shit

>they turns stink fly into a normal biped. rather then a hideous fly monster
RUINED

>"he has a stinger on his tail"
>design doesn't even have a tail
jesus christ

Well Zombozo is confirmed at least

I can't do this anymore.

That's a new one!

dont be such a downer, ben 10 has a decade of reruns to be shown to another generation. if the reboot has any success it means that a younger crowd will seek more ben 10 and CN will rerun the old shows as if they were new.

this, 10 years is enough for new kids to grow up and watch, why would it be bad to show em a new ben 10, with a return to the original premise?

i guess the fear is another teen titans go. but it seems the only thing new about this show is the art style and the way it presents itself. if MoA and most of the original writers are on board then it should be fine.

C'mon Splooge some OS Gwen too please

Cute, but I side with user hereSocks should still go.

Then the terrorists have already won.

If I'm not mistaken, the descriptions for the aliens were all recycled from earlier series.

It's actually kind of funny to listen to the announcer read them, since they obviously weren't written with "superhero commercial announcer voice" in mind.

McDuffie didn't die for this :(

Like fungus!

>Co
That's Fistrick

i spent too much time making this

>All these humanoid designs
>The strange Family Guy-esque art style in general

Well, at least I'll have porn to look forward to.

Memba Wildmutt?
Memba Stinkfly looking like a fly?
Memba 30 minute shows and not 11?
Memba Ripjaws?

Memba when you would forget the pic?

>stopped watching CN around '09

so basically missed their best era

>That Stinkfly and Vildvine

I swear if Ben doesn't turn into a girl I am dropping this show.

Omniveres all the way
no competition

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MONTRESOR

Reminds of a Jelly Jam character for some reason.

Nice lips. Make me want to see the other ones.

who would have thought
Legend of Korra was more popular than the Last Airbender

Could you make one including Gravity Falls for comparison?

More like:

>original series is very flawed but fun
>Alien Force fixes the flaws of the original, but also looses everything that made the original fun
>Ultimate Alien combines the absolute worst aspects of the previous incarnations
>Omniverse combines the best aspects of previous incarnations
>reboots tries to play it all safe potentially as the cost of overall quality, probably still won't sucks as badly as Ultimate Alien

This except the Omniverse part
C'mon guys

So I guess all you heathens are missing Snyder right about now

Tetramand female?

Take your white nationalist propaganda elsewhere

From a completely design wise opinion I'll go AF/UA Ben.

AF/UA may have been a mess at times but it had the best design for Ben (and Kevin) in my opinion. Gwen's design however, they fucked up on pretty badly. Her design by itself was passable, but it looked absolutely NOTHING like her Original series counterpart. Omniverse somewhat tried to fix that but they only managed to fuck up her design even worse...

>Ben, Gwen, and Ken Tennyson
>Kevin E. Levin

Seriously?

>Gee, What are Puns?

>Completely missing the point this badly

Not like the show is called "BEN 10" or anything

Batson Mandela

What?????