So, it's been about four months now. Is this gonna be followed up on anytime soon? If it is already, in which books?

So, it's been about four months now. Is this gonna be followed up on anytime soon? If it is already, in which books?

And is Rebirth gonna be an annual, so Rebirth #2 would come out May next year?

All we have is speculation and maybes. Maybe this book will lead to the plot, speculation on characters and their role etc.

Just read whatever you feel like for now and wait for more to unfold before reading for the Rebirth plot.

Maybe if you actually read the books you would know

Yo, read the books. Look for Mr. Oz. You know, the guy who just stole both Doomsday and Tim Drakewithout a trace?

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one that was wondering this.

Mr Oz, widely speculated to be Ozymandias, turned up in both Action Comics and Detective Comics, and in the latter he kidnapped Tim Drake because "he was making connections", presumably emotional connections between characters (the very thing Manhattan stole).

In Titans, Wally West is actively trying to understand who and why stole those 10 years, however after giving the Titans their memory backs they were distracted (and awesomely so) by Abra Kadabra.

It's clearly going to be a slow burn story, so wait and see. They're clearly rebuilding the relationships between characters before going all in.

>All we have is speculation and maybes.
Well, Johns is running the show, right? I still love the "Dr. Manhattan is the Time Trapper" theory, cause it makes too much sense. It would certainly explain why this bit was in the Rebirth special. Why hint at the Legion if they're not going to be important later? Writing 101.

Also, I have a dumb theory about what's going on with all the Titans crap. So, Manhattan has been fucking with the Titans' personal history, yes? Why? Donna. 52 established that she's a living space-time anomaly that simultaneously exists in every reality. Not dissimilar to Manhattan himself. So he's messing with the Titans' history to prevent Donna from relearning this fact and coming at him, cause she's one of the few beings that he couldn't just vaporize instantly.

Probably not the case, just a little pet theory.

There are little hints here and there, Tim getting abducted, Barry's starting to remember pre-Flashpoint continuity and Crisis on Infinite Earths, and whatever the fuck is happening with the Titans' personal histories. But Johns explicitly said that they won't be coming back to this for something like a year to give the characters individually a chance to expand under their new creative teams and direction. Which is nice, and I've been enjoying that focus so far.

>Why hint at the Legion if they're not going to be important later?
Because Geoff Johns hints at a lot if stuff he never gets around to deliver on. Geoff Johns 101.

helps lure people into reading his books based off false assumptions. which he shouldnt need to do.

He used to deliver. ;_;

Rebirth really is DC just pulling the "we were just pretending to be retarded" card and trying to undo the new 52.

I read Hellblazer, Batman, and All-Star Batman.

So I should be reading Action Comics, Detective Comics, and Titans to follow this story?

This is my favourite theory so far.

I also think Oz has Atom trapped alongside Tim, Doomsday and possibly Boomer.

It's around 2 fucking years away user, they're still building up to it. There is no single title that will immediately follow up on it but like in Action Comics, Titans, and recently Detective Comics, shit will happen to remind readers that this is still going.

>Well, Johns is running the show, right? I still love the "Dr. Manhattan is the Time Trapper" theory

Jesus Christ, how many Time Trapper theories are there at this point?

Boomerbutt is in the Phantom Zone. After he's done kicking jabroni ass he will bust out and boomerang Zod across the cosmos.

In addition to the ones already mentioned, here's the solicit for Flash #9.

>“KID FLASH OF TWO WORLDS!” In this single-issue tale, Wally West meets Wally West! The original Kid Flash meets his cousin for the very first time in this special issue, which continues The Flashes’ investigation into the events that began in DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1.

I like it because I like to think Donna will get to do something cool finally. Using her fucked up continuity issues to beat up Dr. Manhattan would certainly be something.

The Time Trapper could be ANYONE. Literally anyone. Changing identities is pretty much one of the Trapper's powers at this point. It's a sentient timeline after all, so it can probably just pick someone to latch onto.

So who is Dr. Oz actually going to be? Since I think we can safely say he's not gonna be fuckin Ozymandias, I mean you wouldn't attempt to disguise Ozymandias by calling him "Oz" now would you?

>Literally falling for the bait.
It's a ploy to make you buy as many books as possible to get your answer.

I like to think it's the little nigga reading the pirate comic. Black Freighter or whatever.

Add the Flash as well, Solo Batman is also going to be following up the 3 Jokers story after the set up for the Suicide Squad/Justice League crossover.

>the last Watchmen to reveal his own identity publicly

Also he may just be taunting Manhattan, or hiding in plain sight

He's a transgendered Bubastis, who has somehow taken a male human form to get revenge on all Watchmen by pitting them against the Justice League.

I can't fucking wait till the Atoms book.

quit being a prick, take the money Al, put your grandkids through college

The asian Atom any good? I saw it on GetComics earlier. BraveNew World or whatever.

Well, you're going to wait a long long time.

I know, right? Man gives his share to the artists. What an asshole.

my only hope for Donna is that they get her back to her Pre Crisis status quo where she's just an orphan raised on Paradise Island.

Wonder Woman should be an immortal anyways, giving her a defined age is a mistake.

Whatever happened to Manhattan blowing people up as soon as they began figuring things out?

Is he getting lazier about it?

>my only hope for Donna is that they get her back to her Pre Crisis status quo where she's just an orphan raised on Paradise Island.
I dunno, I kinda like her being a living anomaly. Potentially gives her something to do.

>Wonder Woman should be an immortal anyways, giving her a defined age is a mistake.
Agreed with this though.

he killed everyone's favorite character Pandora once she figured it out in DCU Rebirth

Suicide Squad seems like it'll play a role, too -- not just because of its ties to Batman and its role in a near future crossover, but because of the Phantom Zone. I wouldn't be surprised if Zod's fuckery in the last issue was tied into Mr Oz taking out Doomsday in Action Comics.

You joke, but all of this is likely the set-up for an inane story where it will turn out that Ozymandias has been attempting to preserve perpertual peace on the Watchmen's Earth by interfering with the multiverse at large.

I'm going to pretend this doesn't exist for the sake of not ruining a good thing.
I just got happy with Doom Patrol

With Ozymandias is looks like they are just going to set up yet another evil Batman type.

> critical piece of information
> "oh by the way this is very important"
> character says it last instead of first
> gets cut off
why is this hackery still allowed

> Suicide Squad seems like it'll play a role, too -- not just because of its ties to Batman and its role in a near future crossover, but because of movie synergy

mfw New 52 Joker is Rorschach or a scrawny Comedian

Well, Titans clearly aims to foolow up on that, but the connection to other titles were actually little surprises here and there. Nobody foresaw Oz turning up on Detective Comics, or Flash half-remembering his sacrifice in COIE.

It's been hints and suprises here and there; when the Manhattan affair will be tackled on directly we'll know for sure.

She was my waifu...

>TFW Joker is Comedian.

>TFW Joker is a rapist.

Why would laurie want the comedian saved, she fucking hates him.

do you expect batfags to know lore when making shitty comics?

>she fucking hates him
No, she hate fucks him

>Triggered by a joke.

They needed someone to say it for the gag to work, and no one liked that cunt. Would have at least made some sense with Nite Owl.

Why the fuck was futures end tim taken?

Dell Rusk would like a word with you