Cable

This is JJJ levels of casting right?

Maybe?

What the hell is Cable's character anyway? I don't read his books like I read Deadpool books. Iknow he's from the future and he either has a messiah complex, an Oedipus complex, or that complex that John McClane has where he's all "I hate this life, but who the hell else is going to do it?"

Cable is basically your last statement mixed with Quarritch

no.
stephen lang no good actor.
stop casting based on looks alone.

GET THE FUCK OUTVE MY RAPE DUNGEON

Something about it just doesn't work for me, man.

Yes, but Cable isn't a complex character either. Not much depth to the man.

That shit was only there so they could make his character the villain. Otherwise he's just a blind guy defending himself during a home invasion by armed robbers.

Not complex? But look at all these!

Do I need to catch up on this show? I watched like one episode and it didn't immediately grab me but this looks kinda cool

hes asking a question not making a statement

GEE YA THINK

>What the hell is Cable's character anyway?

virus infected freedom fighter from the future; uses his TK to hold the deadly virus in him at bay at all times, so he has to make up for that by using guns.

Actually the son of Jean Grey and Cyclops, was infected with the virus as a baby, they sent him into the future to save him, though that part makes no fucking sense since then he wouldn't need to use his TK to hold back the virus, if they had a cure for it in the future...

if you like kung fu movies i'd recommend it, and personally think the world building is really cool.

> Not Perlman.

No.

He's too busy not being Batou in GitS

Its pretty good. The end of the first season has me a little anxious for where they are taking the show, but its not like it would stop being a martial arts focused show.

Nick Frost is gonna be a regular in season 2

Are you anons serious? It's gonna be Ashton Kutcher is some moron like that. They don't give a fuck about comics.

Just look at the Deathstroke casting.

after Tony jaa movies wire full looks gay as fucc imo. I'd rather see shaky cameras than everybody has zero g bullshit

Don't remind me

"why didn't they cast perlman"

Ah, shit.

hes like 80

cause he's not a big guy. He's shorter than reynolds

>What the hell is Cable's character anyway?

He's Scharzenegger's character from Commando and Terminator combined. And a mutant.

And still looks a helluva lot like Batou

>stephen lang no good actor.
Stephen Lang is a good actor. Problem is, he doesn't look like the best part he does. He gives his best playing low key, sometimes even neurotic people, cowardly or arrogant people... but he's built like a brick house, so they cast him as the badass in charge, and in those occasions, all he does is chew the scenary like a motherfucker.

Richard Dragon?

I mean the guy even has similar mannerisms to Batou. How they fucked that up?

God I miss Into the Badlands so much