6 years ago

> 6 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shocking to think that it was so recent, but the culture has changed so much that it would be impossible to air such a cartoon, today.

Are you fucking high?

Does anyone have the full video of it?

Yes.

I feel like people are going to think you're serious, and not referencing PPG.

There was a very recent episode where one of the Powerpufff Girls twerked, man.

Prove it

Look up the sugar rush episode in nuPPG . Its where the panda shows up

>prove it
lol dude its been all over Cred Forums

where?

here you go famila
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ

thanks

Gumball literally has an episode where he's shoving his ass in another dude's face so he slaps it

The show was basically cancelled before it ever started, so they probably felt like there wasn't a lot of risk by showing something sexy.

And yet it's still a shitty show after all that time.

It's more the song and the direct focus on the ass.

I hope you don't honestly believe those are in any way sexual.

There's a difference OPs was obviously more sexual while Gumball, PPG, and TTG with Beast Boy's "Creepin like a creeper" were supposed to be more comedic.

It mainly comes down to the art style.

Yeah... I'll take that bait, user. You're out of your fucking mind. That show was THE BEST cartoon on, squire.

Get your head examined, dude. It may just save your life.

Oh Puritan Cred Forums, you're my FAVORITE Cred Forums.

This dance is animated so awkwardly. Especially the sequences where she's just shaking her fists in the air. That's what people do who don't know how to dance.

And then she somehow is able to backfire onto a lamp, spin her whole body around it, both while keeping the lamp completely stationary.

Not him and I liked the show a lot but it had too many repetitive episodes with school shit going on

But that's the thing that actually grounded it in a very unique way. The juxtaposition of these alien kids who had to pantomime their way through middle American High School life, while simultaneously harboring secret identities, fighting alien attackers and dealing with the real possibility that they were never going home. That's a lot of craziness to put on a teenagers plate.

Couple all of that with the fact that for better or worse Earth, temporary or otherwise, was their newly adopted home and as such they had to do earth stuff. School was a part of that for people their age.

I saw more developmental character progression than repetition in the school related episodes. They were actually all pretty different.

yeah but anime is for adults

Dumbass

>Animu is for adults
Try to say that without raughing.