Why aren't fighting tournments a thing in comics, be it legal or underground...

Why aren't fighting tournments a thing in comics, be it legal or underground? Something in nature like the King of Iron Fist, KOF or Streetfighter?

Big money can be made from having meta-beings fight one another. Like in Bloodsport or Best of the Best.

Dumbass, that happens all the fucking time. There's even a villain called Roulette who has that as her entire gimmick.

Hey, Hiro, if you're reading this, can you have the mods ban all the casuals on sight? THAT's how we should be moderated. Goddamn.

Read Last Man.

There was some story in Daredevil or Captain America about a super-powered wrestling league that were using illegal drugs to give the wrestlers their powers. All I remember is that it had D-Man's (or Demolition Dunphy whatever the fuck his name is) first appearance in it.
Apparently this is supposed to get adapted in Jessica Jones S2.

As a matter of fact, Mojo, Spiral's boss, also sets up cape fights on a regular basis. Fucking waifu-fags don't know shit.

Do they have their own wrestling federation?

Recommend some tournament arcs then, fag

No. Because that's fucking stupid.

Google some tournament arcs, fag. Not my fault you don't know your shit.

Wasn't there a comic adaptation of Fight Club recently?

What was the name of the comic where the villain settled everything in a over the top 60's martial arts flick way?

>villain
Why can't they have someone just host a tournament in a comic purely for the spirit of competition? Must there always be some underling evil?

>spirit of competition
The fuck? Go back to Cred Forums with that bullshit. A superpowered fight club is a stupid idea. But since you don't read comics, and thus don't see the sheer amount of collateral damage resulting from the typical cape fight, you of course don't realize that. Why is the board just full of retards today?

Cred Forums actually.

Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation

We just finished Marvel's Contest of Champions OP. Fuck, I usually scoff when they say Cred Forums doesn't read comics, but goddamn it's so obvious.

Thats the stuff. Thanks.

A comic about superhuman Olympics would be neat. If any.

There was one with iron fist involving all the other immortal weapons
Can't remember the name though
I even own the tpb
Brubaker/Fraction with art by Aja if that helps
Volume 1

How about a little taste of Badger?

Thanks

Dat Mrs.Creeply.

You can have her, I'll stick with Daisy Mayhem.

That dude's face, when Badger said "I have your nose".

It does make you wonder why superheroes don't spar with each other to keep their skills sharp.

You see the un-powered characters do that a lot but you'd think the guys with powers would want to do that too.

Cape comics aren't really about the fights (as weird as that sounds), and characters don't really power up that often.

It was called a comic book

Yes. If this does happen, it should happen more often. If we were supers, and we all met up, I would challenge some of one to a quick spar in the ring or a game of bowling.

Thanks again user.

And why it is always a one-time deal? Why can't we get a cape comic where they do meta-fighting to pay for their crimefighting, instead of just having gear and outfits out of nowhere, and being rich, or an alien that doesn't even need food or shelter, or a scientist who doesn't actually do anything but makes money somehow?