Love JRJR

This

hell yeah

i hate how jrjr ruined johns' arc with his shit art

i hate how snyder ruined jrjr's arc with his shit writing

oh boy here we go.

thanks for dumping man.

You welcome user

WHO ARE YOU OZ AND WHAT IS YOUR PLAN. WHAT IS YOUR ENDGAME.

Build a (90s legacies army maybe

OH SHIT ITS A TRAP

The end thanks for reading

Thanks OP!

You welcome user glad

Thanks mate its always better to read with others.

You welcome user. true with this

Thanks user

This

ou

man this was so edgy I'm so glad he died for no reason

op

RIP

okay so what's wrong with him offering people a way out? like he said he's not forcing people to go with him

read on moron

I want to read this because superbro but fuck me I hate jrjr so much

This comic was too edgy for me.

Bump.

Thx op that was good shit

Wow, JRJ's art is better than most of his other recent work. After Kickass, his art declined a little, I think.

bumping out of love

This

I miss Superbro.

Same Here.

Same. I hope he comes back. The way John's treated him tells me he will return.

>A solar flare.
>A super flare.

I love how he thought Clark would appreciate giving the thing a brand name, like he does with all his own stuff.

DC continuity is such a mess. This feels like the Rebirth old Clark switch/Dr Manhatten being behind everything wasn't planned and Mr Oz was part of some other story Johns was building up to that got repurposed.

It even references Superman dying and coming back which supposedly never happened in the Nu 52 ffs. Clearly Superbro and Nu52 bitch Lois were meant to be the Superman and Lois of this universe even at the relatively recent time Johns was writing this and weaving in Mr Oz..

This could comfortably work as a stand-alone not tied to a particular continuity.

But I agree in general.

I think having them be reborn Kal-L and his wife makes sense. They would still be native Superman and Lois of the current timeline even if they technically came from another universe.

And I've said it before but I wish they would just settle things instead of dragging out the whole mystery nonsense. You cannot have a main Superman who has no connections to the current timeline so obviously current Superdad status quo is just some kind of half-measure and they will resolve that eventually (simply merging him with Superbro could work imo). Just do the fix right away instead of dragging it out. Explain it and move on with other stories. They got it so right with the Wallys even if there are still some questions left to be answered, why are the bungling it with Superman?

Good story. Kind of upset it ended with a deus ex superpower....but everything else was great. Johns writes a great supes. Makes me excited to see what he does for DCEU supes standalone. I hope he is the sole writer.

Agreed re the Wallys. Nu52 Wally can be properly appreciated as his own man and accepted as a Wally West/Kid Flash.

Should we get attached to Superdad will him and Supermilf Lois just be removed if Superbro and Bitch Lois are coming back?

Plus has Superdad even explained to the League etc where he is from & who he is?

You should read his post-Infinite Crisis Action run too if you haven't already. Though I can understanding wanting a more recent example to kind of make sure he still gets Superman if you're thinking about movies.

Superdad met up with the league but I don't know if he's explained the full details of Convergence since I'm not reading JL.

>Should we get attached to Superdad will him and Supermilf Lois just be removed if Superbro and Bitch Lois are coming back?

I feel like New 52 Lois is pretty much guaranteed to be back, too many hints and Jimenez has essentially been telling people to keep reading when they tweet angrily at him about the first issue death. I wouldn't be surprised if Superbro comes back but I guess we'll see. But yeah, that emotional investment question is exactly the problem and even without that it's not really an enjoyable situation on its own either. I don't fucking WANT to read a Trinity book where only WW and Batman are friends and they're apprehensive about some newfag Superman who hasn't had years of adventures with them. He's basically like that bitch from the Magic School Bus with the constant "at my old school..." instead of just being Superman. I can't imagine anyone actually likes this aspect of things even if they believe some of the other stuff like the family and all is better than Superbro.

You welcome user.

JOHN ROMITA DREW THIS
OVER THE PHONE
WITH A BUNCH OF CRAYONS

In a Cave

New 52 wasn't well thought out. And people still think it was a good idea.