>instead of Earth's Mightiest Heroes
What?

1. Young Justice
2. Spectacular Spider-Man
3. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Fuck the rest of those shows, desu.

Wolverine and the X-men > X-men: Evolution > X-men: TAS

I agree with Spetacular Spider-Man.

Partly because Spectacular only had like 22 episodes.
If it had one more season or a movie I woud be okay.

>shows that had long runs and definite endings
>a shitty ass show no one remembers
>a motion comic

Nah

WATXM has no business on that list

Marysueverine was painful

Static Shock should be been cancelled earlier. Before Yao Ming and Lil Romeo and AJ McLean and whoever else got the chance to be celebrity guest stars on it.

Green Lantern for sure, probably Spectacular too. Fuck the rest, they either had their time or didn't deserve it.

static was way long enough
evolution couldn't really have gone any further
black panther had a series?
teen titans was long enough too
justice league actually went one season too long, not that the last season wasn't good too
>united they stand
.. was that the weird henshin avengers?

TT had lived out its life the only reason people bitch about it was the fucking retarded final episode

yeah but it was obviously an editorial edict. they ran with it. they made him as close to proper wolverine as they could without being allowed any violence, and they had him constantly grate on his role, asking why the fuck HE has to be the leader when he obviously isn't
and zordon is just like 'because, guy' and he's like 'okay I guess i'm your guy, buddeh' and the show was great

>dissing static shock
>dissing jl/jlu

>Avengers: EMH didn't make it
>Brave and the Bold didn't make it
>Spider-Man TAS didn't make it
>not even Beware the Batman made it
>United They Stand did

STAS was stupidly long, dude. it got an unfair treatment in many ways, but length wasn't one of them.
fuck BATB
beware didn't last long enough for anyone to really get into it or care. it wasn't "just gettin' good!" when it got canceled

EMH was okay but it was only impressive by the shitty modern standards we live in. it went on for a while. Its problem wasn't being canceled too soon, but being canceled to get an inferior replacement

i think it's safe to say someone who did this just made a researching mistake and got the wrong avengers title

Didn't Timm & Company wanted to end JL/JLI with Epilogue but they got one more season that they didn't expected to get?. I hardly call JL/JLU cancelled

>United They Stand
At first I thought this was some alternate title for Earth's Mightiest Heroes that another country used, but apparently it's a whole other show.

yes, every single one of them is a yes for me

Wasn't Black Panther's series just a motion comic based on Hudlin's fucking atrocious run?

This list is shit.

Yeah, but they altered some shit, like relacing Rhino with Juggernaut, and changing BP's origin slightly).

>it wasn't "just gettin' good!" when it got canceled

But it was. The second half of the season was legit good and they had set up stories for further seasons by the end.

>i think it's safe to say someone who did this just made a researching mistake and got the wrong avengers title

No, they talk about the lack of the main members and the power armors and everything.

Wtf no gl tas

JLU and Evolution had pretty good endings though.

GLTAS and LoSH, on the other hand...

I'm glad EMH was cancelled... Jeph Loeb and his bumbling "Man of Action" team were slowly replacing any good writers on the show and wrote some fucking TERRIBLE episodes. Better to put the show out of its misery and spare us the pain.

>reading comprehension

1. Green Lantern
2. Spectacular Spider-Man
3. Young Justice

Season 2 was noticeably worse than the first, I doubt the quality would have improved much even if they got to stuff like Surtur.

what a stupid list

Legion of Super Heroes
Brave and the Bold
Spider-Woman

>fuck BATB
Nigga, wat

>Brave and the Bold

That got 65 episodes and a proper ending.

I still want more

the Fantastic Four show was pretty good too

Which one? The 2006 one? The 90's one?

2006 one
French Sue is cute

No, the one from the sixties.

I'm a total cykefag and WatXM was pretty good. They really make it work.

> fuck BATB
YOUR A FAGGOT I HOPE YOU GET DICK CANCER FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK

Not gonna lie, that one had a GOAT theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-ZPWCzOW0I

those threads are great

Any list about shows that were cancelled too soon that include shows that had over two seasons is a suspect list