List some ACTUAL examples of political correctness gone insane that just piss you off

List some ACTUAL examples of political correctness gone insane that just piss you off.

>inb4 faggots start saying "Steven Universe" with no argumentation whatsoever

Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Why did you even say the spoilered part op

You should of just left it out

It should just be called Correctness

Steven Universe

fuck you OP
there was an episode where steven and connie get mad at a dude who hits on them and doesn't back off immediately when they say they aren't interested
Naturally this is the worst thing in the world evidenced by steven clutching his fist and saying that characters name in a dark way in a more recent episode

But he attempts to befriend, multiple times, characters that try to destroy him and his friends and then entire earth
Why?
Because they didn't make him uncomfortable when he was a girl

Political Correctness has done this:

Christmas Movies with the tagline: "THIS HOLIDAY".

Fuck off.

Any kind of trigger warning or mention of pronouns. I saw some retard type r****ns instead of redskins one time, that pissed me off too.

'twas a risk worth taking.

I don't like BCD either, no need to get heated up.

>there was an episode where steven and connie get mad at a dude who hits on them and doesn't back off immediately when they say they aren't interested
You left out the part where he insults and then steals service from Steven's dad but pffffft don't let that get in the way of your grudge against that particular episode.

>Christmas Movies with the tagline: "THIS HOLIDAY".
post the example

Steven Universe

So that still puts him past attempted murder on Steve's hit list?

>You left out the part where he insults and then steals service from Steven's dad
because that's the REAL reason steven dislike's kevin, another personal reason that effects nobody except his family
and that totally explains the OTHER half of my argument

but don't let that get in the way of your boner for that particular episode

can I get some context? Because it seems more like getting pissy for referring to Christmas as a Holiday. Now cheer up or Snowflake Jake won't bring you Spices upon Spices this Snowflake day

Not that guy, but this was the first example to come up when I googled that shit.

Everything they did with the powerpuff girls reboot.

It already was politically correct in a good way, but then those retards HAD to try to "improve" it.

Speedy got fucked over for doing nothing wrong but being a good Mexican role model. I'm glad he made a comeback in the Looney Toons show.

Face it, Steven getting THAT pissed off is completely absurd.
They basically retconned Alone Together so that Kevin would become this devilish molester, when we all saw the actual episode and he was nothing more than a random guy with an inflated ego.

Elf came out in November, so they probably marketed it like that because people would expect the movie to come out in actual christmas

But that's just an assumption based upon the fact that it didn't come out during christmas time

>Make a christmas movie
>not allowed to use the word christmas

wew lad

They're not banned from saying it, they're just using "political correctness" for marketing purposes. It's easier to get sales by halfassedly conceding worthless points of contention that could alienate some part of your potential audience.

4kids whitewashing some black characters and removing guns and smoking.

Steven Universe because the entire staff are living cliches

You're an idiot

the irony is that Mexico fucking loves him. The people thinking he was racist were all white people.

Kevin was just an asshole. Nothing bad would happen to him if steven didn't like him.
If it turned into "befriend him or kill him", he'd obviously make amends with him.

>heroic
>funny
>hotblooded
>fights against injustice
>always a winner
what's not to love

This has never bothered me unless it's some retarded shit like calling a Christmas tree a fucking Holiday tree.

I don't like how female characters are treated like dolls, never to be harmed.

it was so weird playing Tomb Raider and watching Lara just get butchered

>Speedy Gonzales goes steady with EVERYONE'S sister.

Steven Universe. Hell, SU fucking had the main character being a tranny.

>and that totally explains the OTHER half of my argument
It's barely an argument, you're just downplaying Steven's attitude towards his enemies and playing into the "he befriends everyone" meme. It's like every time someone reminds you that Steven is the one who says "We HAVE to fight them" you just ignore them and repeat this shit.

You're the same kind of people that got mad when they changed the Starbucks cup design, aren't you?

>Face it, Steven getting THAT pissed off is completely absurd.
It really isn't. What's he going to do? If he was an enemy gem he would fight them. But he's not, he's just a regular human being who is a jerk for no reason and you can't do anything about it. The degree to which you're wronged is not the only reason to be angry at someone.

>They basically retconned Alone Together so that Kevin would become this devilish molester
There's something wrong with you if you couldn't pick up from the episode itself that Kevin was being an inappropriate jerk.

This makes absolutely no fucking sense. He has been able to forgive people that tried to kill him more than once and yet he can't let this go?

It's absurd.

bugs bunny wears a dress and makeup all the time and you fucks don't complain about that

No, because that shit was funny (and half of Cred Forums kinda wanna fuck that rabbit). This was entirely for "progressiveness" sake.

It's not snowflake day without lamb tacos

Why would you include me in that?
I already said it's a sound marketing plan, why would I get upset when another company employed the same marketing plan?

Oh shit. Now I remembered when /sug/ started complaining about Say Uncle being "transophobic" or some shit like that. Hell, half of the su fandom hated the fact that UG was in drag because it was a joke while they praised and cheered Steven in drag because it was "progressive".

>I remembered when /sug/ started complaining about Say Uncle being "transophobic" or some shit like that

The word you're looking for is Tumblr. Not every retarded thing the fandom does is /sug/'s fault.

Steven universe with no argument what so ever
But also Steven universe because having a main characters who is completely anti violence is a setting about aliens and war works as well as getting kicked in the balls
Getting kicked in the balls is more enjoyable tho

Pretty much every Guys vs. Girls plot in every damn thing. Girls will always win. Hilariously enough this cliched nonsense runs on stereotypes.

>hurr hurr steven universe is SJW
the crew subtly mocks SJWs
and one of the voice actresses has a comedy routine making fun of shitty-ass nufeminists

Hispanic here, that joke was pretty accurate, everyone has a friend or family member like that

Mexican also love Panchito, they paint him in their military planes